Stand for Love Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers

Nicholas shook in fear and anger where he stood. He couldn't believe Adrian had ripped the divorce papers. He was really angry and he had nothing to do anymore. Face it Nicholas, he thought as he clenched his fists. He was gonna see more of Adrian from then.

"Did...did..." Victoria couldn't bring herself to saying anything. She couldn't believe her eyes. Adrian had become so fierce and it kinda got her worried to the point where her breaths became violent, her voice was somehow locked up and her anger intensified.

"What just happened?" Noah couldn't believe what had happened. First Adrian spoke rudely then he tore the divorce papers and left.

"Just what does he really want?" Emily said, dropping her head. She had loved Adrian but now he had turned into someone else after being exposed. Maybe she had trusted him so much or...he was innocent after all. But that couldn't be. The evidence was already there.

Nicholas was breathing so fast, his heart racing, his fists clenched, his head hurting and his blood boiling.

"Nicholas you really need to get other..."

But it was too late. Nicholas was already storming out of the living room, leaving everyone stunned and angry. What was really happening? Victoria's plan had just failed terribly. Now she was sure that Adrian was up to something. She had to throw him out somehow. She just has to.

Along with everyone else, Victoria left the living room angrily. She had never been that angry before. Even her steps were filled with anger. She had to go to Jake's room and tell him exactly what to do next.

****

Victoria slowly opened the door to her room, getting inside with her eyes fixed on Jake.

"As I was saying," Victoria said softly, her arm wrapped around Jake's shoulder. "You need to find a way to get closer to Nicholas fast. You need to seduce and..." Victoria paused when she moved her eyes to see Adrian sitting on the bed.

He was sitting there, holding a remote, smiling mockingly and looking straight at the both of them.

"What are you doing here?" Victoria snapped, rushing towards him. "Who gave you permission to enter this room?"

Adrian chuckled when he saw her rushing towards him. He quickly got up and firmly stood firmly as she got nearer.

"I said..."

"What, mother?" He chuckled. "Am I not allowed in your room? I'm sorry if your plan failed back there. So sorry," he chirped, nodding his head in fake sympathy. He was burning inside with excitement.

"I wonder why he's here." Jake said as he came closer.

"I don't care," Victoria yelled, gripping Adrian's arm. "I just want him out of here."

Adrian chuckled teasingly and fearlessly, releasing his arm from her grip. The look she gave him was super interesting. He couldn't wait to see her once she sees what he had in store for her.

"I know you are mad at me," Adrian said softly. "And that's why I got a movie so that we can watch together."

"I'm not interested in a...."

"Don't worry," Adrian said confidently. "This movie will interest you a lot."

He slowly took the remote and touched the play button on it. "Just relax and watch.'

"I don't...." But then she paused when she heard something from the TV.

"I did this all for him and Jake will be here to....."

Victoria's heart suddenly began pounding painfully in her chest. Her breaths became faster and painful. Her blood gushed through her veins, literally exploding her....her eyes and mouth gaped, releasing a series of pants as sweat suddenly formed on her skin and almost immediately felt it moving on her skin.

The little strength that she had left was gone and she was shaking terribly, trying to find something to support. She quickly walked to the bed and sat on it, her eyes still glued on the huge screen which showed the video of when she had been telling Adrian what she had done three days ago.

Many questions were running through her head giving her the biggest headache of her life. Questions like, "How did that video come out?" or "Where did Adrian get that?" rang through her head. The very sight of seeing herself and Jake clearly in that video made her weaker. For the first time since she had known Adrian, Victoria got scared of him.

Breathing like a prey being chased by a deadly predator, in that case Adrian, Victoria slowly looked up at Jake and saw that he had the same expression on his face. His jaws were visibly shaking and his hands trembled. What was she going to do now?

Adrian looked at both Victoria and Jake and he couldn't help but feel happy. Those two had practically tried to ruin his marriage but now...now it was time for the two of them to experience just how ruthless he could become. He was gonna show them exactly what he was made of and that they had messed with the wrong boy.

Giving out an evil chuckle as he took a glance of the big screen just in time to see that time Victoria was narrating to him about her plan, Adrian took the remote and pressed stop. He moved further to the TV and opened the DVD player, removing the disk from the tray. He held it on his finger and went to stunned looking Victoria and Jake. They were both seated on the bed, moving their eyes from side to side as both their pants got out of control. Feels good to see them like that, Adrian thought, nearing the huge bed.

Reaching there, he extended his hand and touched Victoria's shoulder. Then she gasped in fear, touching her chest as she breathed like she'd reached the maximum of fear.

"What...what...what..."

Victoria's heart was like a moving train. She'd never been that scared before. What if Adrian shows that CD to her son? She was in deep trouble and if her family had never hated her before that was gonna give them a reason to.

"Mother," Adrian chuckled teasingly, enjoying the expression on her face. "Are you okay?" he gasped, chirping as he touched his chest.

Victoria looked up at Adrian, tears forming in her eyes. How could she have been stupid so as to be set up like that? She should have known. Maybe she underestimated him and now he would be the reason for her downfall.

Adrian laughed softly, bringing the disk in his hand. He brought it closer to Victoria for a show before he gave it to his husband.

"Your game is up...mother," Adrian said softly. "This disk," He showed it to Victoria. "This CD carries everything that I need to prove myself. And I must thank you for making it possible."

Victoria saw the disk right in front of her and she felt relieved. Maybe God had given her another chance to create some mischief. All she has to do is grab it and all her troubles would be over before they even start.

Her eyes glued on that CD, Victoria slowly readied her hands, slowly moving them and then...gotcha! She grabbed the CD from his hands and quickly got off the bed and stood at a distance.

"Is this it," Victoria chuckled, gripping the CD, ready to break it. "Is this your evidence?"

Adrian watched in horror as Victoria gripped the CD. His eyes gaped and he gasped and literally died right there or at least he thought he did.

"Please," He begged, dropping his eyes to the floor. "Give me that CD. I'll do anything but don't break that CD."

Victoria laughed at the boy's pleas.

"Do you think I'm stupid?" Victoria chuckled, tightening her grip on the CD. She heard it start to bend. "Now I know what was making you so confident. This..." She raised the CD, gripped it harder and she heard it break, feeling it in her hand. "Oops!" She enthused, smiling so evil. "I'm sorry," She teased. "Was that your evidence?" She chuckled, enjoying the look on Adrian's face.

"Ah ah," Jake chuckled, rising from the bed towards Victoria. "For a moment I thought we were done for."

Victoria smiled at Jake and adjusted the two broken halves, breaking them into tiny pieces with both her hands. She then went closer and stood right in front of the almost crying boy. Victoria was smart and the only way Adrian would defeat her would be...never.

"Poor, poor Adrian," Victoria said sympathetically as she took his hand. "I pity you so much." She took his hand and put in the broken pieces from her hands.

"I feel so sorry," She said just in time to catch a tear falling down his cheek.

"Poor baby is about to cry," Jake said, nodding his head in fake sympathy.

"Goodbye, for good." Victoria laughed.

Encouraged by Victoria's great laugh of victory, Jake joined in and the two laughed together. They had prevented a huge argument from happening with Nicholas. Now all they have to do is get him out of the house. They laughed so hard but...just like a flash, Adrian joined in, surprising the both of them.

Victoria's laugh seized and was replaced by a question mark on her face. She looked at Jake and he probably thought about the same. She was now worried because Adrian was laughing uncontrollably, coughing and touching his chest. That really got her worried. She didn't know what to think or the reason why a boy she had just defeated would laugh like that.

"What did you think?" Adrian laughed, rubbing his tear away. "Did you think I'm that stupid?"

"What do you mean?" Victoria was now more scared than before. Could Adrian have played a trick on her?

"Oh, dear mother in law," Adrian said reflectively, holding her hand and putting back the broken pieces in her hand. "You're actually...sorry to say," He apologized. "You're not that smart after all. To play the game you have to know the players and trust me...I know you two very well."

Victoria and Jake looked at each and then at Adrian before their moods changed to fear. They were probably shaking.

"I knew you'd do something like that." He continued. "In fact, I purposely brought that CD near you so that you'd do what you just did. There is more where that came from. I have one final original proof that I still have. What you just broke," He said rubbing his hands sweetly. "...Is just a copy and the original is...safe with me. Should anything happen to me, I have a friend keeping and he'll bring it to me."

Victoria felt like her heart was about to rip out of her chest. Jake's heart was on fire. He had just failed in his mission.

"How did you....get that?" Victoria asked in a small panicky voice.

Adrian chirped, turned his back to them and began walking around the room.

"Do you remember...three days ago?" He asked. He waited but there was absolutely no response. "When I overheard you talking about what you did and you admitted it to me, I was so mad that I found some money and bought a small camera." He took a quick turn and slowly walked towards them. "I came to this room with a small bag and in that..." He looked at the two of them panicking, panting and sweating. "...I had the camera in and I recorded every conversation that had happened. Leaving this house was part of my plan so that I could use some help to edit and make my video perfect. After preparing for two days I came here and you two fell into my trap and..."

"Please," Victoria breathed, shaking terribly. Her whole body was in pain. She had no choice but to try and beg Adrian. "Don't show it to my son. I beg of you." She knelt down on the floor, making Adrian extremely happy. So the woman could plead after all, Adrian thought with a grin on his face?

"I wanted to, I was dying to but I had to show it to you and tell you that your game is over."

"Please..." Jake quickly knelt and got on all fours, pleading like a dog with his face looking upwards.

"So you can actually beg," Adrian laughed, enjoying the sight before him. "What happened to the almighty Victoria and Jake?"

"Please," Victoria begged, tears building in her eyes. "My family will hate me and..."

"Do you think I care?" Adrian hollered, pointing his finger angrily at her. "Did you think twice about that before making everyone hate me?"

"I was just..."

"I'm taking this to..."

"No!" Victoria cried out in fear. She had never been that scared before. Adrian was making her beg and looking like an idiot. She'd never knelt down in front of anyone before and now to...a complete pauper. She raised her face as a series of tears escaped her eyes.

"I'm sorry," Adrian said, quickly turning to leave. "I have to get back with my husband. I can do nothing apart from this. Your game is up...mother."

With one final glance, he began walking out of the room.

Victoria looked at Jake and saw fear in his eyes. Her son was going to hate her and probably send her to jail for pulling up such a stunt to separate him from Adrian. The thought of that was killing her and her heart was pounding so painfully, it hurt. She knew that her game was up just like Adrian had felt. Man she had never felt so weak...so helpless in her life. Once Adrian leaves that door she'd be done for. What was she going to do?

"Wait!" Victoria hollered, quickly rising from the floor.

Adrian slowly turned and looked behind him. His plans were coming into action. Victoria was gonna pay for everything that she had done to him and Nicholas. Jake was gonna pay equally for trying to separate him from his husband.

"What?" Adrian asked sarcastically, rolling his eyes in displeasure.

"I'm ready to do anything." Victoria promised, getting closer. "Just don't say anything to my family and I'll do anything you want. In fact, Jake and I are ready to do anything. We'll just make up a certain story or accuse any maid. Just..."

"You don't learn do you?" Adrian chuckled. "Anyway, are you ready to do anything?"

Victoria and Jake nodded. Of course, Adrian would have loved for her to confess but he was gonna expose her after making her regret doing everything that she'd done to him.

"Alright," Adrian sighed. His plan was coming into action. Victoria was gonna suffer for everything along with Jake.

Adrian quickly turned around and smiled to himself. He touched the knob before he felt Victoria's hand on his wrist. He looked at her and she looked vulnerable.

"Please," She muttered, clearly trembling. "Don't tell anyone."

"Relax," Adrian chuckled teasingly. "I'm just going out. Wait for me here in the evening and I'll tell you what to do. Do it and I'll never show anyone that CD?"

"Are you sure?" Victoria asked in a trembling voice.

"Uh-uh, as long as you do as I say." Adrian nodded as he felt her hand leave him. He smiled brightly, teasing the both of them and left the room.

Leaving that room he felt so much energy feel him up and he chuckled. Of course he had another CD in the house and he was gonna use that CD at some time, in a few days after punishing Jake and Victoria. With a bright smile and a beautiful personality, Adrian chuckled as he left for granny's room.

****

Adrian took the remote and switched the TV off. He then turned to see granny covering her mouth and gasping for air. It was clear that the video might have been a little too much for the old woman. She clearly had tears in his eyes.

Without uttering a word, Adrian went and took out the CD. He held it back in its cover and went back to granny. The old woman after seeing him cupped his cheeks and sobbed.

"I can't believe it." Granny said softly, nodding her head. "So she was behind everything that had happened? How could...I am so ashamed of her."

"Yes, granny," Adrian sighed, rubbing the tear from her face. "This was all planned by mother just to separate me from Nicholas. She was behind everything and...I want to make her pay. I don't know if I'm making the right decision or not. Help me out granny,"

Granny sighed. Adrian was right. Victoria deserved a punishment, a big one for that matter. She also wanted to punish her, evil woman.

"I totally agree with you." Granny said softly. "I think you should make her pay. But what about Nicholas, are you gonna show him the video?"

Adrian sighed silently. "No! Not yet, but in a few days. If I show him the video now, he might just forgive mother and she may continue troubling me. I want to make her pay and..."

"You're right," Granny said. "Victoria might never change. But I want you to tell him the truth."

"Yes, granny," Adrian smiled brightly. "I'll tell him everything in just a few days. Right now I have to teach mother a lesson."

"I'll help you to..."

"No," Adrian said softly. "I want you to pretend as if you don't know a thing. That way, things will go better."

"Do you have a plan?"

"Yes," Adrian smiled, rubbing granny's hands. "I have a plan and I'll put it into action tomorrow."

"Good!" Granny smiled. "It is about time Victoria got a taste of her own medicine."

Adrian laughed softly. He was dying to tell Nicholas and jump into his arms but Nicholas has to wait first. Adrian would never get another opportunity to make his mother in law pay. There was just one thing that he wanted.

"I'll need your help though," Adrian smiled.

"Anything,"

Adrian smiled and took her to sit on the bed, narrating the help that he needed. It was such a good plan and Victoria and Jake were gonna wish they had stayed away from him.

***

Adrian entered Victoria's room after having a good, tasty dinner. He had barely entered and he saw the both of them looking awfully quiet but they looked confident. He wondered whether they had had dinner but simply didn't care. What was important was that he had gone to tell them what to do.

Closing the door softly, Adrian put up a smile as he slowly walked towards them with his arms folded on his chest. He was gonna enjoy their looks after finding out what he had for them exactly. He walked up to them, stared at them confidently and chuckled teasingly.

"Are you ready?"

Victoria quickly got up and stared at him with hatred but he didn't care.

"Promise us no one will...."

"No one will find out about it," Adrian said, looking straight at her. "If I wanted to tell them I'd have given them the evidence yesterday when I came back." For the first time since coming into the house Adrian felt no single respect for his mother in law. She was just an evil woman who didn't deserve the respect of anyone in the house.

"Go ahead," Victoria muttered, literally bowing her head. "We are ready to hear your demands."

"Good!" Adrian chuckled, dropping his hands.

He slowly turned around and began walking slowly without saying a thing.

Victoria was more than pissed. She hated Adrian even more than before. Now she has to dance to Adrian's tunes at her age. Just what did he have in his tiny little brain? She looked at Jake and he was looking at her worriedly. Whatever Adrian could do to them was nothing compared to what would happen if her family watched that video.

Adrian quickly turned around, smiling teasingly and looking straight at Victoria. What he was about to tell them was huge.

"I want you to wake up tomorrow at 5.am."

"What?" Victoria hollered, touching her head furiously. "Are you mad or..."

"Let me finish," He brushed her off. "Remember, you've got to do everything I tell you or else?"

Victoria looked at Adrian with a nose flare of total hatred. She then looked away and breathed violently as anger slipped into her.

"You've got to wake up at 5.am and prepare breakfast for everyone." He continued. "Then you'll clean the house, clean the rooms, cook lunch and dinner and do every house chore from now on."

Victoria had a confused look on her face. Did she just hear right? Was Adrian trying to turn them into maids?

"Never," Victoria hollered, folding her arms on her chest. "We have maids for..."

"I've given them a few days off," Adrian smiled, seriousness in his voice. "Until they come back, you'll have to do everything that they did."

Victoria's mouth gaped but no word came out of her mouth. She was dumbstruck and couldn't utter a word. Her heart was beating painfully and she was shaking in anger. She'd never done any house chores in the past and she had no idea how to cook. Sure, she used to be poor but she never, ever did anything in her house as well.

vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers