Stand for Love Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
225 Followers

"You're crazy," Jake seethed, quickly getting up from the bed. He was sure Adrian was avenging by turning them into maids just like he used to be in his house.

"I'm not," Adrian laughed, flipping his hand in the hair. "It's either that or..."

"We'll do it," Victoria said angrily, dropping her face in embarrassment.

"Good!" Adrian smiled. "That's just your daily routine. I might tell you to do a few things that I haven't mentioned."

Jake and Victoria nodded agreeably. This was just the beginning, Adrian thought, licking his lips in excitement. He really loved their cooperation.

"Alright," Adrian said with burgeoning excitement, pushing his left hand in his pocket. He brought out a piece of paper and handed it to Victoria.

"What's this?" Victoria said softly, getting the paper from him.

"That's the time table," Adrian gushed, slowly moving away backwards. "It shows your daily routine and the time that they must be done in."

Victoria's eyes widened once she saw that long time table. Her anger was overflowing and she was ready to kill the boy now. Moving the paper to the other side to allow Jake to see it she raised her face and looked up at Adrian's teasing face. Seriously if she finds that CD in the house she was gonna make Adrian pay for everything but to do that she has to cooperate.

Adrian knew what Victoria was thinking and he very well knew how to handle it. He was gonna leave it to time. Geez, the game is on. Adrian promised to make Victoria and Jake suffer through those chores.

"Alright, Buenos noches," He said, dropping his arms as he quickly turned to leave.

He touched the door, taking a quick look behind and then left the room, closing the door behind him. He was really happy and he stood behind the door long enough to hear Jake's angry voice from inside the room,

"What does he think of us, maids?" Jake snapped probably throwing the time table.

Adrian smiled, feeling warm inside as his plans had come into action. He moved away from the door and began going away, smiling like he had just won a lottery. He was really happy and couldn't wait for the game to begin come next day. Victoria and Jake had no idea of what was coming to them. Adrian chuckled and headed for his room.

What happens next?

****

I would love to thank you guys for reading the eighth chapter of my story. I hope you had a good time reading. Don't forget to rate and drop your comments. I love you guys a lot. The ninth chapter will be posted sooner than you guys think. Stay tuned...

vanalas
vanalas
225 Followers