Stand for Love Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please," Adrian gasped, tears forming in his eyes. "Give me the CD...Please,"

"I didn't quite hear that." Victoria chuckled, giving him her ear. "What was that?"

Adrian knew Victoria wouldn't give him that CD. He had to plead with her though. He couldn't just watch as they destroyed it. He had to plead.

"I want you to give the CD back, please," He pleaded as his body got hot. "Don't break it." He was sweating. "I'm begging you." He slowly moved his hands and put them together, pleading with the woman before him. "Don't do this to me. I'm begging you. I'll forget about everything and..."

"Does it hurt?" Victoria asked in a serious tone, dropping her left hand to her hip. "Does it hurt a lot?"

Adrian nodded at the question, shaking terribly.

"Hmm," Victoria said, moving her eyes upwards in mock. "If it hurts what about what you did to me?" She asked, pointing at him with the CD. "Have you forgotten what you did to me yesterday and the day before?"

Adrian was silent. Victoria knew it was because he remembered everything.

"Well let me remind you," Victoria snapped, angrily pointing at him. "You ruined my life as the queen of fashion in this city. You made people mock and hurt my feelings on social media. Because of you I didn't even enjoy the party for fear of people asking me stupid questions, mocking at me and..." She paused, furiously rubbing the tear that fell from her eyes. The pain was too much to remember because Adrian had ruined her image. "...I do not even know how I'll walk the streets without people pointing fingers at me."

"I'm sorry," Adrian muttered, dropping his eyes to the floor.

"Sorry," Victoria said softly as the anger deep within her manifested. "You'll be humiliated for that. I'll cause you so much pain than you experienced the last time."

"Just give me the CD," Adrian begged.

"So that you can show it to everyone," Jake said, almost with a growl. "No way,"

"Yeah," Victoria leered at him, giving him a killer smile. "I do hope you've said goodbye to the CD." She laughed, adding pressure to her hand and she felt the CD in her hands bending.

Adrian's eyes gaped once he saw what Victoria was doing. Despite him begging her she was gripping on the CD, applying pressure and the CD was bending. He quickly raised his face to see her smile of victory and he quickly moved before...he heard it, a loud sound of the CD breaking. He stopped in his tracks looked at Victoria's hands and there was it was, the CD broken into two. Immediately tears poured down and flooded his face like a fountain.

Victoria's happiness was now in turbo mode once she saw how flooded Adrian's face. He looked like he'd just come out the rain, shaking terribly and breathing like he was slowly losing his life. Enjoying that wonderful face filled with tears, she quickly turned and looked at Jake. Both of them smiled with evil grins on their faces and then looked at Adrian just in time to see him slowly, weakly falling to his knees as a load of tears escaped his eyes. His breaths were quite painful but they were music to their eyes.

"Why?" Adrian gave a soft painful cry. "Why did you break it?"

"Oh I didn't break it, that's for sure." Victoria said confidently. She then took the two broken pieces and broke then into shreds. From the look and expression on Adrian's face, Victoria was sure the boy was suffering more and more. "I'll keep them for you okay?" she dropped the pieces to the floor.

Realizing that Victoria had hurt him a lot, Adrian raised his face confidently and looked at her.

"You won't get away with this." He said confidently. "I can always make new ones. I still have that..."

"Oh we have." Jake chuckled. "Wanna see?"

Jake chuckled teasingly, passed his hands through his jacket pocket and slowly removed the camera from there, enjoying the expression on Adrian's face. It was a million dollar expression and the more he looked the more he enjoyed the pain.

"Is this it?" Victoria laughed, taking the camera from Jake's hand.

Adrian was screwed. That was the same camera he'd used to capture the evidence and it was his only hope. He was crying and they didn't seem to help him out. How could they? They were the two evil villains in his love life. They were probably enjoying watching suffer.

"It was actually the first thing we found before the CD." Victoria said, slowly opening the camera. "We watched and made sure it was the right one. Now, tell me exactly what you'll do next because even though you'd told us that the evidence was with someone outside the house...you've lost the game."

Adrian was speechless. They were absolutely right and without that CD the only evidence he had was on that camera. Seeing them with the camera was making him worried and cry some more.

"How stupid can you be?" Jake bellowed, frowning his face. "I mean, putting the two evidences together? You're probably the most stupid boy ever. And now you're gonna pay for the humiliation, embarrassment and the pain. For starters," Jake furiously grabbed the camera from Victoria and got the memory card out.

He then used all his might, threw the camera, hitting it on the hard wall. It broke into many pieces and Adrian cried more.

"There goes the camera." Jake chirped, holding the tiny memory card between his thumb and his index finger. "And now..." He took the memory card in his mouth, chewed on it and spat it on the floor. When Adrian's face looked on the spit, he couldn't bear to see as it was in pieces. He was now defeated just like they had said. There was nothing for him in the house.

"There goes all your evidence." Victoria said as she watched Adrian cry. "Now, all you have is your mouth. Why don't you go out there and tell them what you know about us?"

"They won't believe me." Adrian sobbed, a million tears leaving his eyes.

"Too bad," Victoria chirped, slowly circling him with her elegant, sexy steps. "You see Adrian, you made a really big mistake by trying to act smart with me...hurting me...using me as a maid and humiliating me for the whole world to see." She gave a bitter laugh, patting on his head. "The smart thing you'd have done was to show Nicholas everything." She chuckled. "But you chose to be stupid and try to act smart with me. You forgot that we are smarter and stronger than you."

Adrian closed his eyes, tears flowing like a fountain.

"And now you're gonna have to pay the price." Victoria saw Adrian slowly raise his pitiful looking face. "And don't worry," She chuckled. "I don't plan on using you as a maid because I have already called all the maids back. Besides, I hate you too much to even bear to see you in this house."

"Goodbye Adrian!" Jake chuckled, slowly rubbing his hands. He had never felt as happy as he was at that time. The very thought of Adrian leaving the house this time for good was beautiful. Now Nicholas was gonna be all his.

Tears pouring on his eyes and he breathed violently, Adrian felt Victoria gripping his hair so tight, it hurt.

"What happened?" She chuckled, looking deeper in his eyes. "Are you not fierce anymore? What happened to the bitch Adrian? Guess you can call it defeat." She chuckled. "I'd have loved to hurt you and give you some hot slaps but I have a special surprise just waiting for you." Adrian's sobs increased as he touched Victoria's hand to make her let him go. He was crying really hard.

"I hate you so much." Victoria snarled, letting go of him. He fell to the floor and cried softly, tears now flooding the tiled floor. "You made the mistake of trying to mess with me and now...you'll leave this house in humiliation tomorrow morning."

"I can't wait to throw you out." Jake hissed, dying to beat the living day light out of Adrian. But he didn't want to attract any attention to the room. He was just gonna have to wait till morning for their plan.

"If I were you," Victoria warned, pointing her finger at him. "I'd start packing my bags. What am I even saying?" She chuckled nervously. "What I mean is that you should start packing your bag because you're leaving this house tomorrow morning."

"For good," Jake smirked, laughing like a terrible witch.

Adrian couldn't stop crying for even a second. Both the CD and the camera had been ruined. He had no idea what to do. He was crying weakly on the floor while they taunted him and made fun of him. And now they were even planning on throwing him out of the house by morning. What was really gonna be left on him.

"I think we'll leave now." Victoria chuckled, moving towards the door. "Don't forget what I've ordered or you'll regret it. Pack your bags because you'll be leaving tomorrow morning." She laughed, evil filled in her voice.

Victoria was more than happy with the outcome of the situation. For once, she'd got scared that she wouldn't have found the evidence but with a stupid and foolish boy like Adrian who didn't hide the evidence pretty much, she'd found that evidence and destroyed it. She had a great plan for the boy, something that would definitely not guarantee him a place in the house again. He wasn't gonna know what was gonna hit him. She was ready to strike back and she was gonna strike hard. It was now time to avenge what Adrian had done to her and throw him out of the house forever.

With a final glance, an evil grin and a jumping heart, Victoria wrapped her arm around Jake and they both left Adrian sobbing on the floor. They'd won the war, finally.

Adrian on the other hand sat on the cold floor wondering and crying. He couldn't believe Victoria and Jake had found the evidence and destroyed it without second thoughts. The tears he had in his eyes were still coming out because he knew that it was now time for him. Victoria and Jake had said some hurtful things but worst of all was leaving the house and his husband. The very thought of it actually made him cry.

He sat on the cold floor close to an hour thinking about how is life was gonna turn out to be after the next day. He thought about everything that Victoria and Jake had said to him. The image of them destroying the evidence kept repeating in his mind. He couldn't get his mind off.

By the time he came back to reality, he was no longer crying but his heart was still pounding deeper in chest. He looked at the broken CD on the floor, the broken camera and the pieces of memory card from Jake's spit. Victoria and Jake were right. The game was over.

Realizing that the game was over just like Victoria and Jake had said, Adrian slowly and weakly stood to his feet. He took a few steps, heading for the room where he kept his clothes. He was going there to pack because the game was definitely over.

Reaching the room, Adrian looked at his clothes as a tear fell down his cheek. Then he slowly took the bag and got ready to start packing. Everything was over.

Could this be the end of Adrian and Nicholas' marriage?

***

Thank you so much guys for reading this chapter till the final word. I really appreciate it a lot. I appreciate you a lot for the love that you have for me. I love you too guys and that's why...I've considered your suggestion and will give you a royal story after this one ends. Chapter 12 will be posted soon. Keep your eyes open...