All Comments on 'Standing in for Dad Ch. 05'

by Rusthemod

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
taco1085taco1085almost 2 years ago

better and better, with every chapter I read. really loved this chapter... thank you..... cant wait to read the next chapter.

RusthemodRusthemodalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you. I appreciate your comment, taco.

d1muffnmand1muffnmanover 1 year ago

11 out of 5 stars

"That's an easy explanation baby. Those officers very rarely, if ever, get thanked for the work they do. Their spouses who send them in harm's way every day even less so. They damn sure don't get paid enough to fight the crime that citizens fear. For someone to show them some gratitude is something they will never, ever forget. You could demean it by saying I am buying their loyalty, and on some level, that is a fair assessment. But, I would be remiss if such a thank you for their hard work, day in and day out, was never recognized as well. This is something my father taught me. Treating those who do the behind the scenes work to make your life what it is is one of the best investments in the community you can make."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRusthemod@Rusthemod
I like to write things of pure fantasy. Life is too short to just live in the real world.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES