Paying the Price for Teasing

Story Info
Mike had finally had enough of my teasing.
2.4k words
4.59
9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I currently found myself bent over Mike's bed tied down and unable to move. My feet barely touched the ground with a spreader bar making sure that I could not close my legs. Each ankle was fastened to a bed post. I was bent at the waist with my hands outstretched across the bed also tied down to the bedposts at the other end of the bed. My restraints were so tight that I could barely move, only able to squirm a tiny bit in their grasp. In this position my ass was on display for anyone who walked into the room's entrance directly behind me. I was blindfolded, a ball gag in my mouth and had headphones over my ears playing music loudly to drown out any noise from my surroundings. Before Mike had put the headphones over my ears he had told me that it was finally time for me to make good on all of the promises I had made to him over the last few months. He then proceeded to lube up my ass and finger fuck it for a few minutes before plugging it up with a butt plug. Then came the earphones, that blocked out all sound but unfortunately did not play music. Since the earphones were put into place I had been left alone in this position, seemingly waiting for Mike's return.

So how did I get into this situation? Mike and I had been fooling around for about six months now. Every Friday night I would stop by his house on my way from work, walk inside, immediately strip off my clothes and then head to his back bedroom. When I got to his bedroom, I would find him naked, watching porn and slowly stroking his cock while waiting for me to drop to my knees and suck him off until he blew his load in my mouth. Once he cummed I would get up and leave. During those six months I had always promised Mike more than just a blow job. When we texted between Friday nights, I would tell him how badly I wanted him to fuck my ass, how I wanted to be his fuck toy and provide as much pleasure for him as possible, how I craved his cock and being submissive to him. But every time we tried to have anal I had gotten nervous and backed out.

This week had been no different. I told him how badly I wanted to be fucked but when I was sucking his cock that night and he asked me to bend over for him I had balked at the idea. Apparently, he had had enough of my teasing and when I denied him access to my ass he pulled me up and forced me over the bed, holding me down well enough to get me tied up. Mike was older than me, in his 50s, but he worked out daily and stayed in great shape. While I worked out, I certainly was no match for his strength.

So here I laid, bent over his bed, just waiting for him to return to claim my ass as the prize I had been promising him for months. I felt like I had been there for hours, with the butt plug stretching my ass out more than I thought possible. I had a small dildo at home that I would fuck my ass with when I jacked off but it certainly was not as big as this plug. Finally I felt movement at my side and the earphones were removed but nothing was said. He simply moved around behind me and pulled the butt plug out of my ass. A few seconds later I felt the tip of his cock being positioned at the opening to my ass. I begged for forgiveness but he didn't listen. He gripped my hips and slowly pushed forward.

For the first time in my life I felt a real cock sliding into my ass. I loudly gasped as he entered me until I could feel his body up against my ass cheeks. I could hear him loudly moan as he held it there. All I could do was lay on the bed and take my punishment. Slowly he started pulling out until just the head of his cock was inside me, he paused, then slowly pushed back inside. He continued to fuck me slowly for a minute before he started to increase the pace. When he increased his pace it started pushing me down into the bed every time he bottomed out, forcing my rock hard cock beneath me to slide along the bed. After awhile I could tell he was getting close as his pace quickened and became more frenetic. When he pushed into me and held his cock as deep in my ass as he could get it I felt his cock twitching and then felt his cum inside me. This sent me over the edge and made me cum into the bed. He held it there for a couple of minutes before I started to feel his cock going limp. He pulled out slowly, leaving my ass in the air with cum dripping out of my hole.

I thought this would be the end of the night, that he would untie me and send me on my way but instead he put the earphones back on and presumably left the room. I lay there replaying everything in my mind, making myself even hornier. When Mike returned he didn't bother to take the headphones off this time. I simply felt his hands on my hips and then immediately felt the tip of his cock pushing against my hole. It was easier for him to enter me this time. He only had to spend a couple of minutes working it all the way in before he started fucking into me hard. It felt different this time. I didn't have long to ponder the differences before the blindfold was removed, momentarily blinding me from the sudden light. The headphones were also removed. I panicked and started bucking into my restraints. There was a mirror leaned up against the headboard of the bed allowing me to see what was going on behind me. It wasn't Mike fucking me, I did not recognize this guy. Instead, Mike was standing beside the bed. He bent down to put his mouth to my ears and held a hand on my back, pushing me into the bed. Mike explained that he had been telling his poker friends about me all of these months. That they had been waiting to hear about me finally taking a cock in my ass. So when he decided to tie me up and force me to take his cock he felt it was only right that they got to watch it happen instead of only getting to hear about it. They had been in the room watching when he took my anal virginity and now they all wanted a turn as well. I had always known that when I left on Friday night he would get together with friends to play poker a couple of hours later but I never knew that they were also into guys. Unable to answer because of the ball gage all I could do was lay there and let them have their way with me.

The guy in my ass had never let up. The entire time Mike had been talked to me he had been ramming his cock into my ass. When Mike stood up and backed away the pace of my fucking got faster. He slammed into me as hard as he could over and over again until he finally pushed into my ass as much as possible and let out a very loud moan. He cried out that he was cumming and told me to take it like a good slut. Then I felt his cock twitching as his cum poured out into my ass. After he was finished he pumped his cock in and out a few more times before pulling out. When he moved away from behind me I could see a group of four other guys, all naked, at the entrance to the room, presumably waiting their turn with my body. It didn't take long before one of them started walking towards me. I watched him pick up a bottle of lube and squirt it into his hand before stroking his cock with the hand. His cock glistened in the light because of the lube. Just like the guy before him he moved forward between my legs. He placed a hand on my back and held his cock in his other hand. He used the tip of his cock to circle my asshole a few times before pushing forward and into me. Unlike the last guy he took his time. He slid all the way inside until I felt him bottom out. He held his cock there for a few seconds before pulling almost all of the way out. He slowly fucked me, savoring every second of it. For the first time that night I felt myself pushing back into the guy fucking me as he pushed forward. I was helping him to fuck my asshole and the pleasure from it was starting to build. He kept up this slow fucking for what seemed like a long time. Just casually sliding his cock in and out of my ass while it increased my arousal. My own cock had hardened again and was starting to twitch. The guy behind me finally announced that he was going to cum and he pushed balls deep into me, holding steady. I felt his cock spasm and knew that he was cumming inside me. This sent me over the edge causing me to cum for a second time, adding to the pool of cum on the bed against my stomach.

After he pulled out I knew there were 3 more guys and at this time assumed that they were all going to fuck me before my night was over. Two more of them had approached me. One again positioned himself behind me, lined his cock up to my ass and drove into me. At this point there was no resistance from my asshole. He was able to slide all the way in with zero effort. The previous fuckings and all of the lube and cum in me had opened me wide for anyone who wanted me. He started to steadily fuck me. The second guy got in front of me and undid the ball gag, removing it from my mouth. As soon as it was out of the way he had the tip of his cock pressed against my lips. I instinctively opened my mouth and let him slide in. He also started steadily fucking my mouth. They were fucking me back and forth between them. I could not have been more turned on. I started throwing my ass back onto the cock behind me while straining to lean forward and take all of the cock in front of me. I was moaning loudly. I knew they would be getting close to cumming soon. I sucked hard on the cock in front of me until the guy grabbed my head with both of his hands to hold me in place. He started fucking my mouth like it was a pussy. He didn't last long before he cried out and I felt his cock squirting his cum into my mouth. I gasped for air while trying to swallow it all. This sent the guy behind me over the edge and fucked me as hard as he could for a few quick strokes before he was adding his cum to my already full ass.

As they pulled away I felt the last guy behind me. Then saw Mike at me side. They started to undo my restraints. Once I was free they flipped me onto my back and the last guy took his position between my knees. He pushed my legs up towards my body and slide his cock between my ass cheeks. He started slowly fucking my ass while Mike grabbed the side of my head and turned me towards him. Mike stuck his cock into my mouth and demanded that I suck him off. I did as told and sucked him as well as I could while laying on my back. It was a mixture and sucking and stroking. The guy fucking me reached down and started to stroke my semi hard cock. We continued in this manner as the other guys came back into the room to watch. I was the first one of us to cum. I shot my load all of my chest and stomach. Next was Mike who made me swallow his cum. After Mike pulled away the guy fucking me picked up his pace. I watched his face tighten and his body tense as he started cumming inside my well used ass. He pulled out and nobody took his place for the first time that night.

All of the guys who I didn't know left the room leaving just Mike and I alone. My body simply collapsed onto the bed, unable to move. I was so sore that I didn't know how I would be able to get up to leave. Mike kept complimenting me and what a good cock slut I had been that night and how all of the guys were obsessed with my asshole. He helped me get dressed and offered to call an Uber but I refused and promised him that I was ok to drive home. The entire 20 minute drive home I could feel cum running out of my ass and soaking my shorts. By the time I got home there was a big wet spot in my car seat. I left it to be cleaned up the next morning and walked inside. Once in my apartment I went straight to the bathroom and laid in a warm bath. Once my bath water had cooled off I dried off and went straight to sleep. I didn't wake up until almost noon the next day. The first thing I noticed when waking up was a text from Mike telling me how much fun they had all had the night before. In the text he also inquired as to whether I'd be interested in started to come to their poker nights ever Friday to be the group's fuck toy instead of just giving him a quick blow job. I hadn't even finished reading his text before I was already typing out my reply.