Star of the Show

Story Info
A security camera and my wife's co-worker make me a star.
2.9k words
4.62
10.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tdallyn
tdallyn
323 Followers

"How many did you get?" I asked, as I opened the box delivered to our front door. After a series of break-ins in our neighborhood, my wife Lisa had purchased internet-connected security cameras for our home.

"Four. One for the basement, one for the back door at the patio, one for the front door of course, and the bedroom."

"Bedroom? Why do we need one up there?" I placed the wrapped cameras on the kitchen counter.

Lisa walked into the kitchen. "That's where the guns and my jewelry box are." She had retired from the police department and taken up full time work as a consultant with a company that provided software for law enforcement. Even though she wasn't in harm's way anymore, she kept a well-stocked gun safe built into the closet in our bedroom. "I want both covered by a camera." She picked up an instruction book and began reading it.

After a few hours we had all the cameras installed and tested. The equipment was top quality. "They're 4K, ultra-high def with infra-red night vision, and AI enhanced human motion detection. Each camera has over 64 gig of internal storage re-written on a rotating basis and the uplink is fast enough to use our fiberoptic internet connection." I had no idea what she was talking about. "They even have speakers and microphones, so I can hear and yell at any asshole that breaks in. We can see the video on our cell phones and the app is easy and reliable. I already installed it on both of our phones," she jabbed her finger at the screen on my phone and pulled up the program. "We can control each of the cameras, turn them on and off, zoom in and out, replay stored video, even download clips if we want." With each description, Lisa demonstrated the impressive capabilities of the system. The image quality was amazing. When she zoomed in, I could see the smallest details without the picture getting fuzzy.

"I assume you're going to keep this one turned off most of the time," I said pointing to images coming from the camera in our bedroom.

"Yeah, probably. We only need that one on when we're out of the house. Why?"

"Well, it's pointed right at the bed, That's kind of weird, don't you think? I understand that we had to position the camera like that because it is the only way to see the door to the closet (and gun safe), as well as the jewelry box. But videoing us sleeping is kind of creepy."

"Who said anything about recording us sleeping. It's motion activated, and there's plenty of motion on our bed." She gripped my butt cheek and squeezed. "Maybe we'll make a porno."

I was pretty sure that she was kidding about recording us having sex, but not a hundred percent. After eight years of marriage, when many couples' intimate lives become boring, or at least routine, Lisa and I had a great sex life. We enjoyed role playing, experimenting with toys, sharing fantasies, and discovering as many ways to physically please each other as possible. We'd even dipped our toes into the world of swinging by visiting a "lifestyle" resort. We didn't have any boundaries with each other and I wouldn't put it past my wife to film us cavorting in bed. "Oooh. Make me the star and give me a good porn name like Rocky Hardball."

Lisa laughed and handed my cell phone back, "I'll keep that in mind." There was something in her tone that made me a little nervous.

Two weeks later I was sleeping in late, enjoying a lazy day off work. Lisa had gone into her office early for a series of client meetings. My cell phone, which I use as a nightstand clock, chimed with the familiar sound of her text tone. I reached over and read the message. Good morning sweetie.

I rubbed the sleep from my eyes. Hey. I typed back.

Did u sleep well?

Yeah not bad. Ur supposed to be in a meeting.

Client canceled. Just sitting at my desk waiting for next mtg. I could practically hear my wife's frustration. She hated last minute schedule changes. Wish I was there w u.

Me too. I typed. I'm bummed u aren't next to me.

Really? How much?

I could tell that she was in a playful mood and decided to join in. In a BIG way!

How big?

Wouldn't u like to know?

A tiny red light flashed in the corner of my vision. It was the security camera power indicator. She'd turned it on remotely. Show me

My heart sped up. This was exactly the type of sexy play that we enjoyed. Blood began filling my cock. Sure u can handle it?

I'd do more than handle it.

I pulled the bedsheet taut over my growing erection so that it was outlined by the thin linen. Handle that?

Don't tease me.

I pulled the sheet lower so that the tip of my now rigid member was just barely visible. Me tease u?

U chicken or r u gonna show me what I want?

I flung the bed linen aside fully exposing myself then typed. Mayb u want this? I was rock hard and my cock subtly bobbed up and down in time with my pulse. I was surprised how erotic our remote exhibitionist/voyeuristic play felt.

Ooh yes! That's more like it

I rocked my hips and let my mast wave back and forth.

More light. Open the drapes so I can see better

Being watched by my wife was unexpectedly exciting. I got out of bed and pulled open the curtains. Bright sunlight flooded in, across the bed, almost like a spotlight onto a stage. I laid back in bed fully illuminated. Better? I typed.

Much. Now I can really see what I want.

How bad do u want it?

She answered immediately So bad! I was about to text another tease when she interrupted, Stand by Deb walked in.

Deb was her partner at the software company. Like Lisa she was a former cop and shared many of my wife's personality traits, blunt, honest, quick witted, and wide open. I'd gotten to know her well over the years and learned a lot about her. Like us, she enjoyed a very active sex life and wasn't shy about sharing details. I found her openness refreshing and erotic. The fact that she was drop-dead gorgeous added to her sexiness, and I'd had more than a few fantasies about her. Because Lisa and I shared everything, I knew my wife had too. We'd even talked about inviting Deb into a three-way with us, but never had the courage to act on that fantasy. I waited for Lisa to conclude whatever business she had with her partner so that we could resume our sexting.

The phone chimed and broke my reverie. Ask a favor?

Anything.

Hope u mean that, Lisa typed. I waited figuring that my wife wanted me to do a chore and that our sexy fun was over. Deb wants to see too.

What?!?

U are so sexy and Deb wants to see. There was a pause. And I think it's HOT.

I pulled the sheet back over myself and typed, ???

U r hot! And showing Deb is VERY hot! There was another pause, then, Please!

I had to admit that I was aroused by the idea of showing myself off to Lisa's sexy partner. And the fact that my wife thought it was exciting made it even more erotic. I typed quickly before I lost my nerve, Ok.

Turning on the speaker and the mic. The red light on the camera blinked again as Lisa controlled it remotely. "Can you hear me?" The speaker was tinny, but clear.

"Uh huh," I nodded.

"Good. We can hear you too. We're using the earbuds. The walls in my office are thin. Don't want anyone else to hear us."

A small wave of relief washed over me. At least there would be some privacy.

"Hi Mike," I recognized Deb's voice. "Lisa says you're missing her in a really big way." The double entendre practically dripped from her lips. "I've heard about your 'way' and how nice it is. Can I see it?" She sounded so sexy.

"Yeah, show us both," Lisa added. Their voices were clear, obviously not via speaker phone. I could imagine them huddled close together, sharing the earbuds as they stared at my wife's phone, their lips practically touching next to the in-line microphone. It was a very erotic image.

I slowly pulled the sheet off in my best attempt at a horizontal strip tease. In a few moments it lay bunched below my knees. A shaft of sunlight washed strategically across my groin. I heard them both inhale sharply.

"Oh my! That is very nice," Deb said.

"Yes it is," Lisa added. "And it feels even better than it looks."

"I can imagine. It looks so good and hard. How hard is it Mike?" Deb asked.

Before I could answer, Lisa said, "Show us how hard it is."

I knew what she wanted. I wrapped my hand around my pole and squeezed. More blood flowed into my shaft and the head of my cock swelled.

"That is so fucking sexy!" Deb exclaimed. I squeezed again and heard both women moan.

I had never imagined that performing like this could be so sensuous. I was in control and could stimulate them, tease and visually arouse them any way that I wanted. I slid my hand up and down my pole.

"Oh my god!" Deb exclaimed.

"You're getting us very worked up," Lisa said. "If you're going to do that you better be prepared to go all the way."

"All the way! Go all the way! Pleaaaase!"

I smiled and pulled my hand away from my groin.

"Oh no you don't." It was Lisa's indignant voice.

I was getting into the drama and enjoying the power I had over the women's emotions. Languidly I reached to the drawer in the bedside table and eased it open. In it were all our sex toys.

"Yesss," Lisa hissed recognizing what I was doing.

I pulled out a container of lube. While staring directly at the camera, I flicked open the cap on the bottle then dramatically dribbled a generous helping of the slick liquid over my rigid cock.

"Now we're talking," Deb goaded me. "Do it stud. Do it for us."

I wrapped my hand around my girth spreading the cool gel between my fingers and the heat of my pole. It felt great. Slowly I pulled my hand upward to the tip of my dick and then pushed down to the base so that the lube spread along the full length of the shaft. I slid down to my scrotum and smeared the lube there, massaging my balls until they roiled up and down.

"Mmmm, that looks so good," Lisa cooed. "Does it feel as good as it looks?"

I smiled into the camera and nodded still fondling myself. I thrust my hips forward slightly making my slick cock wave in the air. The wet skin gleamed in the bright sunlight.

"So hot. All nice and shiny. Looks like it's fresh out of my mouth," Deb gushed.

"More like just out of my wet pussy." Lisa was amping it up.

"Hard and slick. I can practically feel it sliding deep into my ass." Deb wasn't going to be out done.

"Not my thing," Lisa said.

"Not into anal? Too bad. You don't know what you're missing."

"Each to his or her own. Anything that that turns you on is my motto."

"I like that motto because there's a lot that turns me on. But you really should try it sometime. Nothing feels better than a hot, hard cock deep inside of me. And I'm a hundred percent sure THAT cock would feel great."

The thought of enjoying a forbidden fantasy sent a powerful shiver through me. I gripped the sheets hard and arched my back.

"Oh. Looks like your hubby would love to fill up my tight little rear almost as much as I'd like him to."

"Hmmm,"I could imagine Lisa raising her eyebrows. They both paused. I squirmed on the bed.

"Stroke yourself again," Lisa ordered.

I obeyed and moved my hand up and down my slippery rod.

"That is so fucking hot!" Deb exclaimed once more. "I am so turned on. Are you as wet as I am?" She asked Lisa.

"How wet are you?"

"Look," Obviously they were talking to each other, leaving me out. I held still and listened intently.

"You've got it almost as bad as I do."

I had no idea what was going on, but I let my imagination run wild, picturing in my mind the two women fondling each other.

"All courtesy of your sexy husband and his beautiful cock."

"Don't stop." I wasn't sure who my wife was talking to. Might she be commanding Deb to pleasure her to climax? I froze, listening hard for any clues what might be happening in her office. "I said don't stop Mike." The instruction refocused my attention. While I felt some disappointment that she wasn't directing a girl-on-girl encounter, I was more than happy to resume being the star of the show. I repositioned myself on the bed and moved my hand back to my groin.

"That's it baby," Lisa encouraged. "Keep going."

I slowly pumped myself.

"What a beautiful, sexy, and fucking fantastic thing to watch. I love seeing a guy pleasure himself. I'm so jealous that you get to see this whenever you want."

"Not often enough for me. It's partly my fault though. When I can convince him to jerk off for me, I usually can't control myself and have to join in." Lisa chuckled.

"Who came up with that expression 'jerk off'? I certainly don't want my guy to jerk anything off. There'd be nothing left for me to play with." They both laughed. "And 'pulling the pud'? What Mike's got certainly isn't a 'pud'!"

"I don't care what you call it, I love watching him please himself. Keeping going baby. Stroke it!"

I ran my hand up and down my slippery shaft.

"Yes Mike, Keep going and don't you dare stop."

With each downward stroke I pulled my rod slightly away from my body showing off the full size of my swollen pole. On occasion I'd drop my hand lower to my scrotum to keep my balls kept rolling up and down. It felt great and knowing that I was being watched made it even more so. Drops of pre-cum began to leak from the tip of my cock.

"God, I love seeing that, when a guy gets so excited that he starts oozing," Deb said. "It's like a preview to the finale. That's the absolute best part."

"Mike always has a good finale."

"Oh! I can't wait to see."

"Stroke it good baby. Stroke it for us. And don't stop."

I could hear the unbridled lust in their voices. In that moment I wanted nothing more than to satisfy their craving. I kept pumping with my right hand and reached to cup my sack with my left. At the same time, I spread my legs wider giving them the best view possible.

"Yes. That's it!" I didn't know who was talking. "Do it baby! Give it to us!"

I gripped harder and moved my hands faster. The women's encouragement rang in my ears along with my hammering pulse. My orgasm hit hard. A wave of pure pleasure rushed up my throbbing cock along with my cum. I distantly heard my loud moan as I arched high off the bed. A gout of hot, white semen erupted from the end of my cock and shot into the air before falling back down onto my abdomen with an audible plop. More spasms of carnal joy ran through me and with each more cum escaped until my hand and groin were coated in the thick cream. Eventually the intense sensations and the loud pounding of my pulse in my ears faded. I once more could hear the Deb and Lisa.

"Oh yes! Yes! Yes!"

"So hot!"

Their breathing was heavy in the microphone and I could tell how excited they were. I collapsed onto the bed and looked over at the camera. "Did you get what you wanted ladies?"

"My god, yes!" Deb proclaimed. "Fucking fantastic!"

"You were great babe. Thank you," Lisa blew a kiss into the mic. "You better go get cleaned up."

I raised my hand and dribbles of cum fell from my fingers.

"I would so like to do that for you," Deb said, still obviously excited. Neither she nor Lisa had gotten the release that I had.

I climbed off the bed and walked into our master bathroom. While I cleaned myself with a wet washcloth I could distantly hear Deb and Lisa talking, but couldn't make out what they were saying. When I walked back into the bedroom Lisa said, "That was amazing, thank you. But we gotta go. Our next client meeting is coming up and Deb and I need some time to settle down."

"Yes, thank you sooooo much. You're incredible and Lisa is so lucky to have you." Deb blew a kiss into the microphone.

"I'll see you after work hon. And heads up, I'm gonna have some serious needs that I expect you to meet." Lisa's intent was clear. "Take a Viagra before I get home."

Even so soon after my release I felt desire well up in me.

"Oh. And plan on three of us eating tonight. Deb is going to join us for dinner," she paused, "and dessert."

My heart sped up.

"And maybe breakfast?" Deb asked hopefully.

"Honey, better make it Cialis instead of Viagra."

tdallyn
tdallyn
323 Followers