All Comments on 'Star Struck Ch. 06'

by musicfreak

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
afrodita79afrodita79over 11 years ago
Love it

Just perfect... Love it and will miss you...it will be to long before you post another great story and that is sad....because you are talented...hope every thing goes well in your life so we can read you ones more with a great series ... LOVE It

K

GobletHolly182GobletHolly182over 11 years ago

a happy chapter! with hot sex! good thing i didn't put real money on who topped first, lol. i loved that scene, could totally picture it in my head. romantic stories are a guilty pleasure for me, and i feel better about adoring the lovey dovey parts if they are balanced out by plenty of hot sex. so thanks for that :) the new 'best orgasm ever' record line was very cute. i'm glad for them! and for ryan and sam.

off to fantasize about matthew mitcham doing a tv interview in which he announces that he and his partner are adding an american girl to the mix :)

good luck surviving without the internet. that's just crazy. we'll miss you. xx

4everodd4everoddover 11 years ago
Aww:)

I loved thi ending it was amazing! I'm glad things worked outand I'm really going to miss your writing :( don't stay away too long :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Aww this was a really sweet story! You should definately write more :)

musicfreakmusicfreakover 11 years agoAuthor
Author's note

Thanks guys. I'm really glad you liked the story. I will try to write in my spare time but I guess spare time is a limited commodity in the army. Haha. Well I will definitely be back to writing once I'm out. Thanks again guys.

scotrik1scotrik1over 11 years ago
yay!

Loved it! So glad it came with a HEA! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Overall, I liked the story alot. I know you're on limited time. If you had all the time you wanted, I'd have liked to of seen a bit more of the story. Maybe the paparazzi's frenzi and how they got through it or even the wedding. But, given the time restraints, I think you did a great job. It was a sweet ending with Ryan and Sam getting married too.

I wish you all the best and may you be safe and happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
whatever happens

STAY SAFE, and come home to the people you love and who love you.

All the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

great great story

wishing u luck for the next two years

cannot wait for ur next story

thank you

cp

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You will be missed!

Good luck with your new project, but keep writing even if it's just for your own pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Adios!

Come back in two years, we'll be waiting. Stay safe, and thank you for your service. And I liked this story, it was well done, though a little cliche-- but hey, I like sappy cliche stories.

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08over 11 years ago

There are a lot of places this story could go to, and for a quickly-written story you did very well. Let me add my best wishes to everyone else's and say stay safe, stay sane and come back to write in two years.

naked_llamanaked_llamaover 11 years ago
YEY :)

hey , i just read this

and this is craaaaaaazy (crazy good)

but here's my FIVE STARS!

and write another one in two years maaaaaybe! :))

notimenotimeover 11 years ago
:-)

Good luck to you musicfreak.

Dr_sneakersDr_sneakersover 11 years ago
Love you, Musicfreak!!

Once again, you have shown us your brilliance. Congrats on another successful story well written. So sad to have to wait two years to be enlightened with your brilliance once again, but we will keep you to your promise. Good luck with your life outside your fame as a author on Literotica, bye!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
BRAVO BRAVO!!!!!!

Best damn story ever

musicfreakmusicfreakover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks

This will be my last comment for now. Leaving in a few hours. Thanks so much for the love guys, it's greatly appreciated. Bye Internet, I'll miss you. Peace out guys.

angelx602angelx602over 11 years ago
Great job

Loved this story!

Good luck in the Army!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Luck

Well I have horrible timing then... I find a new author whose stories I love only to find out they are leaving for two years. I loved this story amd I hope.that you wont forget us while you are gone. Good luck in the army. Stay Safe and come back in one peace. We will miss you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I love your stories! Will definitely be waiting in anticipation for more. Good luck in the army! Be safe. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Kudos!

I am sad the story has ended. It was an awesome one though. Just thought that Chris and Justin were acting a little too old for their ages. But otherwise, I could hardly wait for the next chapter to come out! Another one of Lit's best authors! ;)

WittePietWittePietover 11 years ago
Thank you...

for a wonderful story. Best of luck in the services, and write another story as soon as you can. We will miss you.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Lovely

What a gorgeous story.

thankyou

TimothyMTimothyMover 10 years ago
versatile sex rules

I'm not very keen on sappy and public announcements of love, but you actually made it work. So I'm impressed by that and happy that you had them be versatile in the sex - even if it was disappointing that we did not see the next part.

I wondered why it took Chris so long to get from LA to Miami (even if it's across the continent), but I guess that may have been due to his need to avoid the media, who would have gone mad following the show. I'd have love to see that frenzy depicted too.

Hope you'll be back soon to enjoy the comments and write more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
awesome

I guess i'm not the only writer here who enjoys a fun romantic tale! Great job!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 9 years ago
Second the awesome

This was a beautifully written, romantic story with a great ending. Well done

Petef52Petef52about 9 years ago
Great series

Read all six in one sitting....beautifully romantic....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fitting

This series has been one of the best I've read on Literotica. Most stories get straight into the sex, the lust and all the other ungodly things you want to name 😄

But this has been a beautifully layered story focusing on romance without making it cliché or cheesy, something which is extraordinarily hard to do.

Thank you for a very well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Series

I like the fact that there are "normal people" in this dealing with normal daily issues. Whether hetro or gay, the interplay is great. Well done. I like the interior monologues, banter and then sex. Not porn but a story. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
so incredible!!!!!

I think you are one of the best authors. Everything and i mean everything in your stories are amazing. The story line, characters, dialogues- PERFECT. You sure are a hell of a writer. Please keep on writing more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The best!!!

Perfect!!! Thumbs up 👍🏽 for you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I love you!!

I think i am in love with the author

cyan18cyan18almost 7 years ago
oh so good !

Awesome !

I can't wait to read the next series.

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 6 years ago
Yes Yes Yes

Fantastic end to a brilliant story, thank you. AAA+

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful. Crying like a fool. Thanks for a beautiful story of beautiful love. xo

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful romantic story!!! It’s like a gay Hallmark movie with sex (all in the best way). I really fell in love with the characters.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A really well written and involving love story.

The characterisation and dialogue are believable drawing the reader into the story, and with this quality of writing the result is a first class heart warming romance.

Thank you for creating and sharing.

MRJT79MRJT7928 days ago

I have read this a few times and always thought why Justin never thought of moving to L.A. and opening another restaurant, great story love it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous