Star Studded Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee didn't deny her assertion that he'd be true, sex with the neighbors simply didn't have value to him. She felt herself moan slightly at his strength of will. He answered calmly playful, "You'll be a sex symbol yourself, Gwen. Please don't give into one of the guys, or gals for that matter. I think you're going to have watch drinking in public."

She cooed, "The only intoxication I need is you. Believe me if Chad Pitt isn't good enough for me anymore, what chance do they have?" Gwen beamed as she said it with complete sincerity.

Lee got a sloppy grin on his face, "Yeah."

Gwen's head tilted in a display of incredulity, "Oh my Gosh, I don't have to hide it anymore, do I? Wow, this is mind blowing."

Lee shrugged, "Well, if I'm wrong, we can still move and hide it the next time, so I think it's worth a shot. But Gwen, not forgetting your recent unilateral policy that gummed us up, this is one decision I want you to make just for yourself."

When she could speak Gwen answered, "I promise I'll think about it the rest of today, Lee. I'll let you know what I decide."

Lee nodded slightly, his eyes narrowed to emphasize a point, "Gwen, don't forget to change the way you think about your past now. If we have to move and you have to hide it again, this time you'll have a partner to help you. I'll still know, and I'll be there to protect you. Whether going public works or not, your world has already changed: your curse is over."

She threw her arms around her mate. "I can't tell you how wonderful that is! It really is like the monster that stalked me is dead."

Gwen later told Lee he was right; she was calling a girl's meeting for next Saturday and would be gone for a few hours.

"If you grow fearful just call, I'll come running," Lee offered.

"Anything else?" Gwen asked.

"Yes, let me know if a party starts."

"It will honey, it will." Gwen smiled adoringly.

"Then you may not be able to trust them, so keep me on speed dial. The other husbands are good guys, but we're playing with big medicine here, right?"

"Absolutely, I won't drink much, I'll nurse mine. And regardless of the outcome I'm going to call you to come over after I've had my talk with them. I don't want to celebrate being with Chad with them, I want to celebrate finally moving past Chad. Most especially with the man who put him in the rearview mirror for keeps."

The meeting had started with a delicious air of suspense. The neighborhood ladies hadn't seen Gwen for a while but knew her secret. Now she was coming back to them, the meeting reeked with purpose. What was she going to tell them?

Gwen started by recapping everything and how scared she was. The event was held in Susan's backyard, she acted as the spokesperson telling Gwen, "We all talked about it to make sure it didn't go further. But that's all we spoke about, then we let it alone. The girls promised me they would look up the pictures on the internet. Except for me no one knows the identity of the movie star. We saw how much you love your husband. We saw what Lee means to you."

Gwen added, "And the sex is stellar, it's been huge the whole time, but now, I mean he's freed me twice now. It's wild. I mean I just go off."

Eyebrows raised happily around the table.

"But think of what he's done for me, it's out now, I don't want you to know me only as the girl who did what I did once and that's all. I've loved being your friend. I don't want to stop being your friend, and that's been my unfortunate pattern after anyone finds out."

Gwen's head cocked sideways as she thought about how different life may be now. she looked at the gathered woman, "But for the first time I want to share it, and I will, if you can do some things for me."

Stunned happy heads nodded encouragingly all around. Gwen began to lay out the rules, "First and foremost is what I don't want. If you treat me as just your source to movie stardom, we're done. And believe it or not, my husband is more amazing than the other guy. I'm not saying that to stay married or salve his ego. He's taken me places that the other guy never could. I've known that for years and now... I can't explain how 'wow' I have it now. But... I would like to share my past with you as something we can all enjoy, as long as you understand you can have what I have now with your husbands too, and that it isn't up to your hubby, it's up to you!"

They nodded.

Gwen smiled and added, "Okay, then I want something else."

They nodded breathlessly, "After I tell you, let's get drunk. I might not, but I want to be with you guys in celebration of my freedom."

They cheered.

Gwen was very firm with the next part, "Then I want us all to go home and screw our husbands!" They tittered and cheered. "Maybe the first time you can pretend it's the Hollywood guy," they cheered. "But the second and third time..." they cheered Gwen's expectant optimism, "the third time big-time you're with your wonderful husbands, who want to make you happy and need you to be proud of them. And if you are, they will try their best to make you happy, and for the rest of your lives."

The galls all exchanged happy glances and nodded their enthusiastic approval.

Excitement reigned when Gwen couldn't contain her glee, "Okay, so is it a deal? Are each of you prepared to go home and just lose it on your hubby?"

"Yes!" They cheered.

"So, aren't you going to tell us?" One asked in anticipatory palpitations.

"Yes!" Gwen stopped and smiled at them as they quaked in anticipation. She looked around the yard and memorized the scene, this was her jailbreak. She felt Lee everywhere. She could scarcely believe this was about to happen. She took a huge gulp of air, "Girls, for two weeks I was the girlfriend and bedmate of Chad Pitt."

At first the astonishment was palpable. Then it found legs, the roar that went up was loud as that for conquering hero, sending a few neighbors into their backyards to find out what the commotion was about, including the man of this house, Susan's husband.

"You can't just say that. Why don't you want to scream it?" one of the ladies shouted.

Gwen explained, "I've never screamed it in my life."

"But why not?"

"You know this moment with you, this freedom from the wreckage of my past, is something Lee has given me. It's something I've never felt before. When my college friends realized I'd been with a movie star, instead of celebrating with me like you are they began to badger me. You are the first people I've ever been able to celebrate it with! We're in this together." They saw her eyes tear up, "I'll only say it if you say it with me. Then I have something I must add. And girls please, if you don't get this, you don't understand at all. What I say first is something fun I want to share with all of you, but what I say next is all mine and is the joy of my life, and nothing is more important."

Susan's husband looked at the excited group of women who didn't see him at all. What the hell was going on?

Gwen whispered to the girls and the excited hoot went up. "Stand up with me girls." They did, some hopping up and down in place, they made Gwen stand atop the picnic table where they'd been seated.

Gwen instructed, "On three," and counted down. Their roar went up together in unison.

"One, two, three, I fucked Chad Pitt!"

The girls danced and hooted and looking at Gwen who was crying with happiness looking back at them. Joyfully she yelled, "I fucked Chad Pitt, but my hubby does me better!" She looked at them letting the happy tears fall. "He does me so much better with everything. He really, really, does." Gwen looked to the heavens beaming, feeling the warmth radiate on her face. It was no match for the warmth growing in her chest.

The ladies helped Gwen down but not before she saw Susan's slack jawed hubby standing outside. She thought, 'Wow, Susan's husband didn't know all of it. The girls really didn't talk that much behind my back. I appreciate their loyalty to me, but I don't like them keeping secrets from their husbands. I'll fix that.'

Gwen was staggered again that she could really trust these girls. These ladies knew her, they were older, married, having kids. They all knew love. Maybe that made all the difference. This was so different from before; she really did have friends. She silently thanked Lee for her new lease on life. She could never thank him enough.

She called him motioning to her friends, "Lee, I know I said I wasn't going to drink much, but now I'd like to. Could you come over when it's convenient for you to party with us?"

Her tone changed to one of sincere thanks and adoring admiration, "Lee, thank you; all of this is possible because of you! I-I want to get drunk with the girls. After you take me home, let me take you, I want to screw your eyes out. All night Lee baby, got it? Call in sick tomorrow. Yeah, see you soon baby!" The gals heard him laugh and told her he would "put it in ink".

"My ink well will be overflowing for you, better polish up your quill." The girls yelled again. Gwen looked around at the lot, she got emotional telling Lee, "It's like coming home to a family I never knew I had. You've saved me again, Lee. I love you! I'll see you soon babe." She hung up and, wow, joined her friends.

* * * * * *

The next block party was moved to a nice neighboring pub due to rain. All the original neighborhood girls were there plus a few that had missed THE block party.

Lee and one of his buddies overheard Gwen telling her girlfriends, "I thought we were going to have to move. The fact that I married the perfect man made me reconsider, he stuck up for you ladies, and you guys have really been trying." She teared up, "I can't thank you ladies enough. It's never going to be water under the bridge for me. I still need you guys on a short lease, don't tell anyone else. Let's keep it our secret. The ladies loved that, it's like they were in a special club now. Gwen finished with, "Just as long as you treat Lee better than a made-up person on a movie screen, then we will be good."

"You said the make-up sex was..." one of the girls asked with too much enthusiasm. She was cut off by Gwen's even greater enthusiasm glowing as she answered, "Incomprehensible! That's my word for it." Gwen was thrilled they were asking questions about her husband and not her past lover.

She looked around and bent forward inviting them all closer so as to keep the secrets that must stay within the coven.

"At first, I thought I was being taken by a damn traffic cone or something. Gals, it was unreal, this was a whole different thing from "being taken". I had no say, I mean this was a flat-out domination. I was sure it was a traffic cone: the big three footers, you know blaze orange and all tall and proud. Except, all I saw and heard was a roar and white - solid white light. I swear I heard a voice saying, "Cum into the light" and I did, I did!"

The girls laughed and cheered until Gwen continued. "As he got close to his release, nothing was holding him back I don't know what he was doing to me, marking, claiming, hell branding me!" Gwen sighed and bit her lip causing the other women to squirm.

"At first, he was a traffic cone, then he became a fire plug in every way that matters, height, width, tensile strength of the steel - just impossible. Most importantly he was a fire hydrant in water pressure too. When that thing uncapped, I thought it might shoot out my ears like a cartoon. If I'm pregnant from that I'm having a litter, I'm going to need help coming up with so many baby names."

The gals were riveted to Gwen's story.

"Look at me; I'm shaking just thinking about it. I-I started cumming right as he entered me. I never stopped the whole time! I've never been thrown around and tossed like that; I was completely disoriented. I'm not sure what position we started in or finished in. By the end I felt like a piece of driftwood that beached on the shore after a storm."

The gals looked at her like she was some sort of rock star; Gwen dates movie stars and married a man who rocks her world like a porn star. She saw the look on their faces, and for the second time she had fun with her no longer forbidden history. She said a fervent prayer of thanks asking extra blessings for her husband. They saw her eyes cut over to where Lee was standing. She shook her head in admiration and the gals could swear she was getting turned on.

She told them, "So look I'm just saying it, Lee IS better than... I don't want to say his name..."

"Oh my gosh! Are you kidding?" Was the chorus except they could tell she wasn't."

"Girls, they don't make sex that good, this was something else entirely. I think Lee created a new universe in some other plane of existence; this was THE fucking BIG BANG! Lee has always been better than... Chad. But this..."

The girls tittered and looked at each other. Gwen had invoked the name, and shared a big fat juicy slice of personal life. They were so happy the moratorium about the movie star was over and they could at last discuss it. But, oh wow, they were hot and bothered by how hot and bothered Gwen was for her husband. All the women looked at Lee dreamily in unison.

The husbands had gathered to play darts but now listened illicitly to the girl's anticipatory sighs. One of the husbands saw the ladies looking at their friend and nudged Lee. All the men looked back with furrowed brows. Lee just shrugged having the good sense to not take it seriously himself, reminding them, "When they get like this, we have a great time later, right? We really don't have to think about it further than that." A couple of guys clinked their mugs to his.

Susan's husband apologized again, "I'm sorry my wife went snooping around and disrupted your lives, Lee. I wish I could give her a taste of her own medicine. I thought she'd learned her lesson, but I fear your happy ending has watered down what Susan should have learned."

"Don't sweat it, buddy. You were there for me every step of the way. I do have a happy ending and Susan is a great lady and a good person." Lee slowed while he thought of something, "You know, I think Susan shared something with Gwen lately. I think I might have an idea for you." Susan's husband smiled a toothy grin. Lee brought the men together in a huddle as they went over the plan. They broke huddle with Lee assuring Susan's husband that Gwen would help them.

"Hey Gwen, come here," they heard him call.

They saw her shake, blush, then go pale, her skin flushing with light perspiration.

The ladies looked slack jawed at Gwen, asking, "Gwen are you, I mean, did his... calling to you, um... turn you on?"

Gwen's voice was noticeably huskier as she answered, "Damn it, girls, maybe it's not good, and I don't know how long it will last, but when he says the words he spoke second and third together... I just about do. This feels great!" Gwen starred at Lee. The ladies did too.

"And he's better than Chad Pitt..." one of the ladies began to repeat as if a mantra. The other girls all looked at her.

Gwen flashed an evil smile at her friends, screwed up her courage and answered Lee with a wink to them enunciating, "Cumming dear!"

Their mouths dropped open.

Gwen said, "Right now I don't have a filter, I guess I accidentally threw that out with the wall hiding my past. I'm so happy no longer having secrets that I'm wildly over sharing. Maybe I'll be mortified years from now, or maybe not. Yeah, he's a little bigger. I see the way you're looking at him. He's a bit on the large side down there: nice and plump! And yes, it's bigger than Chad's," she whispered naughtily.

The gals thought they were having palpitations.

"And Chad has nothing to be upset about."

Now the girls were having palpitations! Gwen was like a sex goddess to the famous, but somehow deigned to speak to them.

Gwen was looking at her husband again, they could see she was on cloud nine whenever she looked at him. Her own head was shaking back in forth in disbelief.

"I told him my libido follows my heart. I've never loved him more. He saved my life before he knew about my former leading man. Clearly, he's filled my marquee since, saving my life again after finding out about my past fallen idol, and once again by giving me a path to all of you. Lee's the A-lister of my heart and, well, I'm the ingénue of a star-studded epic now. And Lee's my Star Stud."

Gwen looked at him while speaking to the girls, "Don't think you're getting a sample. Besides Lee probably can't do for you what he does for me, but your men can. If they can prove to you that you can trust them enough to really be completely open with them. If you can trust them enough to take down your defenses, then all this can be yours too." She spread out her arms in mock overacting.

The ladies watched Gwen stare at Lee the entire time; she was completely besotted. They all wished they had that -- they wanted that connection even more than a week's worth of nights with Chad Pitt.

Shortly everyone was hovering around several tables pushed together and taking seats. Gwen looked at Susan happily and said, "Susan, I think you have some news you should share with the group."

Another married gal pal encouraged Susan enthusiastically, "Yes, tell us Susan!"

"It's nothing really. Especially compared to Gwen's past." Susan nervously looked at Lee to see if she'd upset him. She was flustered as much as bolstered when Lee simply winked back at her.

Susan offered cheerily, "I once went out with Tim Cruze."

Susan's husband looked shocked and a little ill. The others rushed to help both husband and wife, knowing the trouble this subject caused last time. A worried murmur traveled through the collected group.

Dismayed at her husband's reaction Susan explained, "Honey, it was nothing. Really!" Susan wondered how her husband could react so strongly. He didn't even know the facts yet!

"You really did? You went out with... him?" her husband asked full of trepidation.

Shaken with a growing sense of worry Susan responded, "Yes honey, but nothing happened. Before I met you, I was on vacation at a location where he was coincidentally shooting a move scene. People gathered to watch the filming. Afterwards several of us were picked to do some publicity shots while he while he was there filming that week. For me it was dinner, and then his publicist whisked him away for pictures. His entourage ended up separating us, and eventually someone called me a taxi home. Basically, I ate dinner at the same table as him," Susan finished, inviting others to laugh with her, wondering at the enveloping silence.

Watching the husbands, the women grew grim. The men were upset looking to Susan's husband with compassion and shock.

"I can't believe it!" her husband croaked, dismayed and sickened, gaining sympathy from the men around the table.

"B-But Baby that's all there was," Susan pled.

"Stay away from me!" her husband commanded.

"Baby?!"

"Baby nothing! Do you want to be served at home or work?" He spat venom with his words. The men looked on with knowing sadness, what else could the poor man do?

The panicked wife protested, "What?! No! Nothing happened. I-I don't have memories of him to compete with you. We... it was JUST dinner. It was only eats!"

"But you WANTED to go to dinner with HIM, didn't you? You said "yes" when he asked."

"Yes, b-but he has no hold over me, nor my mind, or heart! I've never even considered changing religions." Susan was nearing desperation; she'd never seen her husband like this.

"So what?! I refuse to stay married to a woman I can no longer respect! Clint Eastwood or Bruce Willis I could deal with, but what you did... NEVER!" He turned and stormed out into the street. With a shriek Susan chased after him.

The women were white as ghost protocol would allow. "What are we going to do?" One asked in anguish.