Star Studded Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Laugh about this WITH Susan next week," Lee replied with mirth.

"What?" One asked for all of them.

Lee explained while sharing smiles with the husbands, "It's a put on. Just a little good natured pay back for Susan nosing around in other's business. It was all her husband's idea."

The women calmed down as the men laughed openly. One of the ladies asked Gwen how she felt. She was unperturbed. "I don't think Susan will complain in the long run." Gwen wore a wry smile.

"I'm not sure how you can say that. Her husband needs to tell his wife the truth," the woman croaked out.

Gwen took over the conversation with the tone of her voice, "I'm sure he will, just as soon as he finishes his impression of being a traffic cone. A big, tall, proud one!"

The energy at the table changed from worry to mirth as the couples exchanged meaningful eye contact.

"Here, here," someone said, as the group laughed and raised their beers in a toast to the science of traffic control.