Star Wars Equilibrium Ch. 06

Story Info
A plan to rescue the other Jedi is formed.
3.3k words
4
1.3k
2
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 06: Planning a Rescue

After a morning of intense training and sex, including being fucked by both her husband and his doppelganger, Vardisperi had achieved the focus needed to make her own doppelganger. This was the reason she was now redressed in loose robes kneeling in meditation. Through the force Vardisperi was examining every detail of her body. The appearance of her body was only one aspect of her self examination, the temperature and contours of her skin, the weight of each individual part, and the very sinews of her muscles were other small parts of this meditation.

While Vardisperi knelt in the middle of the room in meditation, Zaldun bent over a desk near a window. He was pouring over Darth Heres' documents and records in order to learn more about the Sith's plans for the galaxy. His studies of the documents were interrupted by Vardisperi finishing her meditation.

She said, "I think I know why your healing abilities are so great. With everything I've learned about my body during this exercise I could heal myself better than ever before."

Zaldun replied, "True, your healing will be better now. The healing I gave you after Heres tortured you had been so effective because I had been examining you while he tortured you. So do you now have a detailed self evaluation, we can get started on your doppelganger."

"The first step is to picture yourself in another part of the room. You don't have to form a second body yet, just picture yourself standing in the doorway looking at us. Look through the force, don't change your perspective, add to it. Once you can see yourself, start listening, and continue to add senses to that point of the room until you are both here and over there." After he gave her these instructions Zaldun returned to his studies of Heres' notes.

Vardisperi had managed to start seeing through her invisible self after a while. From the added perspective she now had, she could see herself kneeling in the middle of the room, and Zaldun bent over the desk. Through the window she could see a corvette class ship landing in the field near the castle.

Without turning around she said, "Zal take a look out the window, it seems we have company."

She could see him behind her raise his head to look out the window. He smiled and stood up, turning to face where he figured she was looking at him from. "Looks like you have a second sense of sight figured out. The ship you saw landing was Ye returning. Keep working on adding to your second set of senses, but come with me and move your second sense location with us."

As they walked to Ye's ship, Vardisperi's second sense followed them. She enjoyed watching herself walking hand in hand with her husband. Ye was just walking down the ramp to the ship's main door when they walked up. Ye's pace increased to a slow jog when she saw them, she went right up to the pair of them and threw her arms around them both giving them each a kiss on the cheek before squeezing them in a tight hug. "It's so good to see you guys again, I'm so excited that my sister will be free soon!"

Vardisperi was still watching from behind, but she now heard Ye's words from both where she stood and where she was developing her doppelganger. Ye had closed her eyes when she hugged the two Jedi, but suddenly her eyes snapped open and looked directly where Vardisperi's second sense was watching from.

Ye let go of the two of them, drew her blaster as she rolled to the side crouching behind a nearby box and aiming the blaster at the area where Vardisperi was forming her second sense. After a moment she stowed the blaster and looking at Vardisperi asked, "Why can I sense you where you stand and over there?"

Zaldun explained, "Vardisperi's working on developing a doppelganger, it's interesting that you can sense her in both locations, are you force sensitive?"

"I'm no Jedi like my sister." Ye replied, "But yes I am force sensitive. It's damn useful as a smuggler. I'm able to sense trouble and avoid it, which means I've never been caught or even stopped for an inspection. Enough about me, when do we free my sister?"

Zaldun answered, "Let's grab a quick bite to eat, Vardisperi and I have had an exhausting day. After we eat we will go over the plan."

By the time they finished eating, Vardisperi had added smell to her set of second senses. While the table was cleared of dishes, Zaldun retrieved his notes from the desk in their room. The three of them spent the rest of the night going over the plan. Vardisperi would soon form her doppelganger who would pose as a Jedi they had captured. The doppelganger would be presented to the Hutts as a gift, they knew that she would be brought to the cells where the Jedi were kept so they would then know where they were. Vardisperi would have to hide her face in the shadow of her hood so the Hutts wouldn't see the similarities.

When they had located and freed the Jedi the plan was to destroy the plant developing the Force blocking serum with their help. Ye was concerned that the Jedi would be useless if they were unable to use the force, and would be more of a hindrance than a help. Zaldun addressed her concern by explaining, "I've actually developed an antidote for the serum that we can give them. Heres was the one who came up with the formula for the serum, it was in his notes. Once I had the formula, an antidote was easy to synthesize. Another bonus I learned from the notes was that Heres didn't trust the Hutts with the formula, they only know what to put into the machines that make the serum. So once we destroy the plant they won't be able to make more of the serum."

It was very late by the time they finished going over the plan and everyone went straight to bed, Ye slept in her room on her ship. The following morning was spent unloading the shipment of serum from the Hutts and destroying it, then packing Zaldun and Vardisperi's few belongings and supplies they would be needing including the antidote onto the ship.

Niveus and the others were going to stay on the planet and form a new colony, their only request was that when the two of them made it back to Coruscant they would send aid. By the time they had said their goodbyes to everyone it was late afternoon.

On board the ship Zaldun and Vardisperi joined Ye in the bridge of the ship. By now Vardisperi's second set of senses were fully developed. Ye piloted the ship out of the planet's atmosphere before punching in the hyperspace coordinates for Nal Hutta. Vardisperi always enjoyed watching the stars blur into lines as she entered into hyperspace, and now she was able to see it twice at once.

Even with hyperspace travel it would be a couple days before they arrived at their destination so the three of them returned to the ship's galley where Ye watched as Zaldun coached Vardisperi through the final stage of forming her doppelganger. Slowly an exact copy of Vardisperi faded into existence standing in the middle of the room.

"Incredible!" Ye exclaimed, "What is it like?"

Simultaneously Vardisperi and her doppelganger said, "It's kind of like being in two places at once. Woe, it's like I'm talking with an echo."

"That's because you now have to choose where or rather whom to talk from." Zaldun explained, "You will also be able to choose what to and what not to feel from your doppelganger. Which is why I was able to take Heres and your shocks with no sign of harm, I chose not to. For example you can choose to feel this." He walked over to the doppelganger and pulled her to himself with one hand behind her head and the other at the small of her back and kissed her.

Vardisperi raised her hand to her lips and said, "I can feel everything as if it's happening to me."

"That's because it is happening to you." Zaldun said, "but you can also choose not to feel things like this." He stood back from the doppelganger, put his hand out and shocked her with a little force lightning. Vardisperi felt the initial shock, but then the feeling disappeared. "Your subconscious is able to recognize quickly what you do and don't want to feel and will block you from the pain."

Vardisperi kept her doppelganger active for the rest of the night at Zaldun' instructions. He told her it would allow her to become used to using her new ability without having to focus on every minute detail. Over dinner Zaldun said, "I've thought of a name for your doppelganger."

"Well what are you going to call her?" Ye inquired.

"I'll name her when she's in the room." He answered. Vardisperi's doppelganger had no need to eat, so she was in Vardisperi and Zaldun' room settling their belongings.

Moments later the doppelganger walked into the room and said, "Well what are you going to call me?"

"Now I know what it's like for other people who see me with my sister." Ye said, "Only we at least have our differences, the most obvious ones being our different facial tattoos."

"Impinda, I'm going to call you Impinda." Zaldun answered,

"Let me guess it means duplicate in another language like the name I gave to Fùzhì?"

"Fùzhì?" Ye asked.

In answer to her question Zaldun formed Fùzhì next to Max. Fùzhì said, "That would be me."

"Vardisperi I'm going to let Fùzhì go, but leave Impinda out until the mission is over. That will give you more time to get used to everything." Zaldun said and Fùzhì faded away.

The rest of the evening was spent getting to know Ye better, and her getting to know them better. They learned much about one another like the fact that Ye and her sister Tian had been separated by the Jedi when they were very young, but her family moved to Coruscant so they could still be close to her even though they were being separated. When they decided to call it a night, which can be a challenge in space, Zaldun, Vardisperi, and Impinda returned to their room, and Ye went to the bridge to check the computers.

Vardisperi and Impinda went into the room first followed by Zaldun. When he turned to face them after closing the door he saw the pair with their arms around each other's hips and a mirrored look of seduction on their faces. "So Zal, do you think you're man enough for us." They said in unison.

A grin crept across Zaldun' face as he walked up to the pair of them. When he was an arm's length away, Vardisperi and Impinda pressed their free hands to his chest to stop him. When he stopped they slid their hands down his chest and to their sides. "Not so fast" Vardisperi said.

"There's something I'm still curious about." Impinda said.

The two of them turned to face each other, Vardisperi raised her hand to Impinda's chin and pulled her lips to her own. Zaldun' mind was blown, he was watching his wife kiss herself. Vardisperi slowly pulled out of the kiss, her eyes slowly opening and said, "Wow, that was different."

"Intense and amazing, but different." Impinda added.

The pair turned to Zaldun and Vardisperi said, "I could feel my lips on Impinda's lips, and I could feel Impinda's lips on my lips, I could feel my tongue press into her mouth from both the giving and the receiving perspective. It was very intense and enjoyable, does that mean I'm a lesbian?"

"The way I see it, you were giving yourself pleasure, like masturbating but on a whole different level." Zaldun answered.

Impinda reached out and rubbed his cock through his pants as Vardisperi teased, "Are you sure this guy isn't doing the thinking for you?" She let go of Impinda and stepped up to Zaldun to kiss him while Impinda stepped behind him wrapping her arms around his waist and rubbing his cock with both hands.

Vardisperi and Zaldun continued to kiss while she loosened his shirt exposing his chest. While Impinda opened his pants and pulled both his pants and underwear down freeing his hard cock which pressed against Vardisperi. When Zaldun had kicked away his pants that Impinda pulled down, Vardisperi ran her hands down his chest as she lowered herself to her knees before him.

Impinda pulled Zaldun' shirt off his shoulders while Vardisperi stroked his cock, licking it on the underside of the shaft to lubricate it. Vardisperi added a turn to her strokes to spread her saliva on his cock. Impinda occupied herself by kissing Zaldun' shoulders and neck. Rounding to standing beside him.

As Zaldun turned to kiss Impinda, Vardisperi took the tip of his cock into her mouth. Zaldun continued to kiss Impinda as Vardisperi stroked his cock with her mouth and one hand. Vardisperi's free hand ran from his scrotum to his anus which she rubbed around with the tip of her finger before sticking it into him.

Zaldun groaned into Impinda's mouth. To distract himself he began to rub his hands on Impinda's body before sliding open her robe beneath which was her bare breasts. Vardisperi could feel it on herself as Zaldun played with Impindas breasts, kneading them and twisting the tits.

Vardisperi was the only one still clothed for as she continued to suck Zaldun' cock and finger his ass, he stripped Impinda. When Impinda was naked Zaldun played with her breasts with one hand while rubbing her pussy lips with the fingertips of his other hand, all of which Vardisperi could feel and she moaned with her lips wrapped around his cock.

Impinda pulled out of the kissing while Zaldun continued to finger her pussy and asked, "How you doing?"

"I'm going to cum soon if Vardisperi keeps that up." He stammered.

"Keeps what up?" Impinda asked, "This?" Vardisperi sucked hard on his cock, "Or this?" Vardisperi wiggled the finger in his ass.

"I don't know, they're both good." He panted.

Vardisperi let his cock loose, but continued to finger his ass and said, "Then why don't we see what happens now." And she added another finger to his ass. He wasn't sure when, but at some point he had stopped fingering Impinda, he didn't notice until he felt her behind himself. She was sucking on her own fingers which when lubricated replaced Vardisperi's fingers in his ass.

Vardisperi stood up and ran a finger across his chest asking, "How about now are you still going to cum?"

Zaldun grunted, "It feels like I'm going to cum any moment, but can't."

Vardisperi lowered herself down and took his cock back into her mouth. She sucked his cock with a renewed passion. With Impinda finger fucking his ass and Vardisperi sucking his cock Zaldun didn't last long and was soon cumming into Vardisperi's mouth. Vardisperi sucked his cock and his cum until his cock stopped convulsing, then kissed her way up his chest before kissing him deeply on the lips. Zaldun could still taste his own cum on Vardisperi's lips.

Impinda pulled her fingers out of his ass causing a guttural grunt came from deep within his chest. She left one hand on his ass cheek and walked around him running her hand around his waist brushing his cock with her soft fingers as she reached up to grab Vardisperi by the robes.

The two of them shared a second kiss, this one more passionate than the first, they were obviously getting caught up in the moment caring only about giving and receiving pleasure, which happened simultaneously when they pleasured each other.

Impinda's hands trailed down Vardisperi's body and loosened her lower robes, dropping them to the floor. While Impinda had been removing Vardisperi's lower robe, Zaldun moved behind Vardisperi and removed her upper robe. Vardisperi was now pressed between Zaldun and Impinda in only her undergarments.

Zaldun' unclasped Vardisperi's bra and slid his slid around her body and grasped her breasts squeezing and playing with them. Vardisperi turned from kissing Impinda to Zaldun and they kissed while Impinda put a hand down Vardisperi's panties and began to finger her wet pussy. The sensation was like nothing she had ever before experienced, she was essentially fingering herself while her husband played with her breasts.

Pulling away from their kiss, Zaldun was able to pick Vardisperi up and carry her over to the bed where he laid her with her waist on the edge. Impinda had been forced to stop fingering Vardisperi when he picked her up, so she followed them to the bed. Once he laid Vardisperi down, Zaldun picked Impinda up and laid her beside Vardisperi.

Zaldun knelt between Vardisperi's legs and pulled her damp panties off exposing her wet pussy. Vardisperi's pussy wasn't uncovered for long because Zaldun began to lick her pussy and suck on her clit. While his mouth was busy on Vardisperi's pussy, he fingered Impinda. With Zaldun pleasuring their pussies, Vardisperi and Impinda played with each other's breasts sharing the occasional kiss.

Zaldun' mouth was soon joined by his free hand on Vardisperi's pussy, when he started to finger her, he stood over Vardisperi and Impinda watching them play with each other as he fingered them. Vardisperi felt everything that was done to either her or Impinda which meant she had been receiving double pleasure the entire time and was lost in the overflowing power of many orgasms.

Vardisperi and Impinda stopped playing with each other and raised themselves up to their elbows. Looking into Zaldun' eyes they said in unison, "Lay down."

He removed his hands from their pussies and obeyed, laying down in the middle of the bed. Vardisperi and Impinda got on either side of him and each wrapped their lips around a side of his cock. One would move up while the other moved down, when they would reach the tip of his cock they would give it a quick suck. Zaldun laid back and enjoyed the oral attention as his breathing increased and his balls tightened, Impinda took him entirely into her mouth while Vardisperi sucked on his balls. Moments later he came into Impinda's mouth and she continued to suck him until his soft cock was hard again.

Zaldun grabbed Impinda by the waist and pulled her pussy to his lips so that he could fuck her with his tongue. While he was giving Impinda's pussy a tongue lashing, Vardisperi kneeled over his waist and lowered herself down onto his cock. Vardisperi could feel Zaldun' cock deep within herself and his tongue running the lips of Impinda's pussy then diving in.

Vardisperi and Impinda cried out together in sheer bliss. Vardisperi rocked back and forth and up and down Zaldun' cock until he came. Exhausted, Vardisperi collapsed next to Zaldun, Impinda fell to his other side then turned herself around so that both Vardisperi and Impinda rested their heads on opposite shoulders. Slowly the three of them drifted off into sleep, Impinda kept in existence by Vardisperi's subconscious.

On the bridge of the ship with the blur of the passing stars for a view, Ye was crying out from a self induced orgasm her light green fingers drove in and out of the dark folds of her pussy. As Ye had told Vardisperi and Zaldun, she was force sensitive, and she had just been overwhelmed by the passion flowing through the force throughout the ship.