Star Wars Imperial Sex Exchange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have fun?" Jysella asked, casually reaching out and groping her ass.

"Always," she responded, slapping her hand away.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

An hour or so later...

"Colonel, while I'm here, there was something else I'd like to talk to you about," Jysella said as Colonel Drasi scanned through Myri's analysis of the latest report he'd been sent.

Like Myri, Jysella was wearing the Imperial-style uniform Colonel Drasi had given them. A dark gray and off-white top, with a matching tight miniskirt, gray tights, and towering stiletto-heeled knee boots with matching belt tight around her waist. While the durasteel comlink cuff maglocked around her left wrist was her own, the matching bracelets on her right were Imperial issued, as was the choker around her neck.

In fact, it was the slim durasteel choker she wanted to talk to him about.

"What is it, Jedi Horn?" he asked in a friendly manner, his attention turning to her.

"I understand we can't take off our chokers except at the gym," she told him, reaching up and touching the three centimeter wide band of durasteel around her throat.

"That's right," he agreed with a nod.

"May I ask why?" she responded politely.

"Because I like the idea of the daughters of Wedge Antilles and Corran Horn wearing chokers around my shipyard," he answered with a casual smile. "I only allow you to take them off in the Imperial Security Gym out of discretion." He paused a heartbeat, then added, "That's also the reason you aren't wearing your slave collars all the time."

That was basically what he'd said last night, so Jysella couldn't really say she was surprised.

"If the chokers can detect when we're in the gym, I'm assuming you can track our movements with them?"

Myri had mentioned that theory to her this morning as they were on the way to the gym to workout. It made sense.

Now he hesitated a moment before answering.

"That's right."

Jysella didn't feel any real danger through the Force, but she still felt like she should challenge him on this.

"Holocameras track everyone's movements around this section of the shipyards anyway," he explained before she could speak again. "And I assure you, your choker's tracking function will not be used to hurt you."

"Okay, Sir," she stated politely. "But we should still be able to take them off in our room."

Colonel Drasi leaned forward in his chair, and folded his hands underneath his chin in thought.

"Why?"

Jysella had to admit she really didn't have a good answer for that.

"Because, we're not slaves," she told him.

He laughed, then said, "I'll think about it, but I really like the thought of you and Myri sleeping in collars. Maybe you should add some shackles and cuffs for me too?" he suggested cheerfully.

"No thanks, Colonel," Jysella replied politely.

"That seems like a fitting punishment for Myri running off and getting into trouble last night," he said, ignoring her reply. "Wearing ankle shackles in your room."

Jysella stared back at him a moment. "I don't think so, Sir. But why would that apply to me, anyway?"

He chuckled again. "Because it does." He leaned down and opened the lower drawer of his desk. "For now though, lean over my desk," as he spoke, he produced his plastex paddle.

Jysella let out a sigh. This wasn't quite going as she'd planned. Still, getting paddled by an Imperial Security Officer was definitely a turn-on.

"Yes Colonel," she answered cheerfully, assuming the proper position on the right side of his desk. Her hand gripping the edge, her feet back and spread apart.

"On second thought, take off your skirt, and pull your tights down. I think you deserve a bare-ass paddling."

Jysella had serious doubts about that logic, but she happily obliged. A few moments later, her skirt was lying neatly on the nearby chair. Her tights and panties were down far enough to expose her ass, while still letting her spread her feet apart like he liked them to be when he paddled her or Myri in his office.

"One!" she called out as the first blow landed across her ass.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Several days later...

While Colonel Drasi hadn't made them start wearing ankle shackles in their room, he did give them new uniforms to wear whenever they were out of their room.

Instead of a separate top and mini-skirt, these were single tight wrap mini-dresses, though they were still reminiscent of an Imperial Security uniform like their old duty outfits. They had the same off-white panel across the top—down to just above their armpits—and around bottom hem, which was a couple of centimeters shorter than their mini-skirts had been. The dresses closed with hidden zippers that ran at an angle from the left side of the collar down to the right side of the bottom hem. IMPERIAL SECURITY was on the left breast of the uniforms, just below the off-white across their shoulders, with their names just below it. Tech Antilles, for Myri, and Tech Horn, for Jysella.

The belts were similar to their old ones; seven centimeter-wide glossy black synth-hide with a slightly larger Imperial Emblem as the buckle. These were one size though, and a bit too small. Colonel Drasi had also included tighter corsets underneath the dresses to their duty uniforms, so the belts were able to close.

They kept the same glossy black towering stiletto heeled knee boots as before. The stilettos and edges of the soles were chrome silver, contrasting with the boots. The gray tights were replaced with black ones, which were now crotchless. Colonel Drasi had complained some about them having to take the time to take off their tights before he fucked them in the office. Jysella and Myri had worn their Imperial-style uniforms pretty much twelve plus hours a day, everyday since Colonel Drasi had issued them to them, except in the gym, most of the time in Colonel Drasi's quarters after work, and while they slept. The change to their new ones had taken a day or two to get used to.

Colonel Drasi also offered again to replace their Jedi wrist comlinks with Imperial issued ones, but they declined, even after twenty licks each with his paddle. Instead though, he took their bracelets off, and maglocked the Imperial comlink cuffs around their right wrists. These were almost identical to their Jedi ones—five centimeter wide silver durasteel—but displayed a large Imperial Emblem when they were in stand-by mode. The Imperial comlinks definitely worked on the Imperial network faster than their Jedi ones. Jysella and Myri both found themselves using them more and more when they weren't messaging the Jedi. In fact, they hadn't come off at all since they'd gotten them. Actually, they were both pretty sure they couldn't take them off without Colonel Drasi unlocking them.

They kept the same three-centimeter wide slimline silver durasteel chokers they had been wearing basically twenty-four-seven since he had locked them on. The collar of their dresses were nerfhide, and wrapped tightly around their chokers, leaving the top centimeter or so exposed.

Jysella and Myri protested the changes, but Colonel Drasi ignored them. They weren't really serious anyway. They both thought they looked even sexier in their Imperial-style uniforms with corseted waists, and felt even sluttier with crotchless tights underneath their short mini-dresses. The corsets took a bit of getting used to, but they did, like they had done with their centimeter long nails.

The Imperial Security personnel had gotten used to the two sexy Galactic Alliance Liaisons around their section of the shipyards, even becoming acquaintances with several people, if not actually friends. They were particularly popular at the gym, but some of the other female Imperial Security agents wore similar outfits to Jysella and Myri—other than the durasteel comlinks on both of their wrists—so they didn't really stand out too much. Quite a few of the Imperials hit on them, but they made sure everyone knew they weren't interested, and that they were busy working with Colonel Drasi anyway.

Most days Colonel Drasi worked about ten hours, which included lunch, sometimes a leisurely one, which they normally ate with him. He did leave once a day for an hour or so for security rounds, with his subordinates and his areas of responsibility. He took Jysella with him most days, and Myri a couple of times. She did complain some about her feet hurting after all that extra walking, but said she didn't mind accompanying him. He appreciated the insightful suggestions she had made, both from the security rounds and from the holonet meetings he let her sit in on. To get her off her feet for a bit, he had her give him a blow job when they got back to his office.

Jysella and Myri spent most evenings after work with him as well, at the Officer's Club, or more often, in his quarters having kinky sex. The Yaga Minor shipyards were for building and repairing the Empire's ships, so there wasn't much of a selection of drinking establishments suitable for officers. Most of the Imperial Personnel took a couple days or so of leave, and went down to the planet for serious fun.

While Colonel Drasi was definitely good-looking, both Jysella and Myri were really turned on having sex with an Imperial. Him picking up on their natural submissiveness, and exploiting it was even hotter. The idea that they were getting cuffed and fucked by someone whose parents fought for the Empire while theirs fought for the New Republic was super-sexy. At some point, they'd have to get the details of what his parents did during the war. Maybe one of them fought in the same battles as their dads?

"You know, with our corsets, nails, and slutty heels, we'd be pretty much useless in a fight," Jysella commented, examining her centimeter long white finger nails. "We're like two holovid bimbos."

"Mmmmmm, two Imperial holovid bimbos," Myri corrected her, stepping over, leaning in and giving her a seductive kiss.

They had returned to the salon the night before, making sure the were still looking exactly how Colonel Drasi wanted them. Matching black hair, make-up, and centimeter-long nails, which were now an Imperial gray instead of white. Almost like they were twins. Sexy, submissive, Imperial twins.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

About mid-morning, Colonel Drasi told them he had to report to General Shaw, and that he was specifically told neither of them were to come with him. They told him to have fun, and started reviewing reports. Now, nearly two hours later, he had finally returned.

"Welcome back, Sir," Jysella greeted him cheerfully. "Everything okay?"

"My office," he replied to both of them with a slight nod as he walked past them.

Jysella and Myri quickly locked down their terminals, and obediently followed him into his office. Jysella closed the door, and they each took up position in front of his desk. One high-heeled boot slightly forward, hands behind their backs, chests out.

"No need for that," he told them, glancing over from the rarely used mini-bar against the wall. "Have a seat."

"Yes Sir," they answered, almost in unison. They glanced at each other questioningly a moment as they each sat down in one of the chairs in front of his desk.

"I just spent the last ninety minutes getting chewed out by General Shaw," he began as swallowed a tumbler of some unidentifiable liquor, and promptly poured himself another. He closed the mini-bar door, walked over and sat down in his chair.

General Shaw was Colonel Drasi's commanding officer, and the highest ranking Imperial Security Officer in the sector.

"Everything okay, Sir?" Myri asked politely after several seconds of silence.

"Yeah, he was mostly just reminding me he can chew me out whenever he wants to," he responded with a smile. "I mean, there was some stuff in there that I suppose was valid." He paused, took a swallow of his drink, then continued. "Which I guess means I got to work on at least that."

Jysella sensed he was leaving something out, but trusted him enough to let him bring it up if it was something they needed to know.

"Anything we can do to help, Sir?" Jysella asked.

"Actually yes," he replied with a nod. "I need one of you to go up to his office and have sex with him."

Both of them stared at him for a heartbeat.

"We're not doing that, Colonel," Jysella answered firmly, for the both of them. She sensed that he wasn't really serious anyway.

"I suspected as much," he admitted. "Well, how about I get a quick tag-team blow job before we go to lunch?"

"Of course, Sir," Myri answered with a seductive grin. "With the two of us though, we probably won't need to use our hands..." she added, trailing off.

Myri was always looking to add a little extra, not that Jysella minded at all.

"Good point, Tech Antilles," Colonel Drasi commented, leaned down and opening the lower left drawer of his desk.

He came up with a pair of short chains with maglocks on each end. Since he'd switched out their bangle bracelets for their Imperial durasteel comlinks, all he needed was a chain to cuff them.

Less than a minute later, Jysella and Myri were on their knees in front of Colonel Drasi's chair, their wrists restrained securely behind their backs. He was leaning back in his chair, his partially hard cock out. They crawled forward a bit, leaned in and began licking and nuzzling either side of his thick dick. Myri went to the bottom of his shaft, while Jysella to the top. Once it was nice and wet, and almost completely hard, Jysella wrapped her lips around the head, and slid all twenty centimeters into her mouth, and down her throat.

Sucking Imperial dick was fun. Sucking one with her best friend was even better!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ The End ~ ~ ~ ~ ~