Star Wars Imperial Sex Exchange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They arrived at Colonel Drasi's office a little past oh-seven-thirty. He was already there, of course. Once they modeled their outfits for him, Myri refilled his caf. Then they went to work, standing side by side at their desk.

That afternoon, close to dinner time, Colonel Drasi summoned Jysella into his office. Myri had been in there for the last ten minutes or so, probably sucking his dick.

"You wanted to see me, Sir?" Jysella asked as she entered his office, closing the door behind herself. She didn't see Myri, but after a moment, she sensed her in his private 'fresher, which was off to Jysella's left. Jysella came to a stop about half a meter in front of his desk, posing with her right foot a little forward, and her hands behind her back, pushing her breasts out for him. It was the more-or-less default pose she and Myri had come up with, and that he seemed to approve of.

"I made you and Tech Antilles an appointment at one of the shipyard's salons for eighteen hundred," he told her. "I think the two of you could use a more... Imperial hair style while you're here," he explained with a friendly smile.

Jysella sensed there was something more going on, but nothing sinister. In fact, she had only gotten a few occasional, faint, feelings of uneasiness from Colonel Drasi since they'd arrived. Even last night, when he'd told them that their larger collars could shock them, she hadn't felt any danger.

"I like my hair the way it is, Colonel," she replied diplomatically.

Every so often, she liked to challenge him a bit. Just to remind him that they weren't his slaves or anything.

"So do I, Jedi Horn," he answered politely, and with a slight smirk. "But I want you and Tech Antilles to go to the salon at eighteen hundred. I've told them what I want, and I'd really appreciate it if you cooperated on this."

Jysella let out an audible—and mostly phony—sigh. "I suppose so, Sir," she finally responded. "In the interest of further cooperation between the Jedi Order and the Empire."

Colonel Drasi flashed her a grin. "You have been very cooperative since you've arrived, Jedi Horn. In fact, why don't you come over here and cooperate some now," he suggested, glancing down towards his lap.

Jysella was pretty sure Myri had just blown him, and he hadn't wanted sex again so soon in the office since that first day. "Of course, Colonel," she answered with a cheerful smile, strutting around his desk.

A few moments later, Jysella was underneath his desk, pulling his still semi-hard cock out of his pants. For a heartbeat, she wondered why he wanted her under his desk. It wasn't like both she and Myri hadn't seen each other suck him at his desk. Then she understood he just wanted to see if Myri would realize she was under there. Jysella would be shocked if she missed that, even if she pretended like she did.

When Myri came out of the 'fresher a minute or so later, Jysella had Colonel Drasi hard again, and was stroking the bottom of his dick while she licked and sucked the top. She stopped moving her right hand though, so Myri wouldn't hear her bracelets clinking against each other.

"Let me know if you need anything else, Sir," Myri said cheerfully, her heels quietly audible on the carpeted deck.

"I think I'm good for right now, Tech Antilles," he answered evenly.

A moment later, Jysella heard Myri walk out of the office, and close the door behind herself. Still, she was sure she knew she was under the desk, sucking off an Imperial Security Colonel that they were supposed to be on a professional assignment with.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

The next morning, after their workout...

Myri Antilles checked herself out in the 'fresher mirror. Then she glanced over to the reflection next to hers.

"You look sexy as an Imperial sex toy, 'Sella," she told her, grinning.

"Not as sexy as you," Jedi Horn answered with her own seductive smile. She reached over, and tugged on her friend's collar. "You've definitely spent more time in Colonel Drasi's office than me."

In fact, Colonel Drasi had had them get makeovers that made them look alike. Their hair had been dyed to a raven black, and cut to chin length, just long enough to tie back into a tight ponytail, or leave straight, and still show off their chokers. The hairstylists had told them that Colonel Drasi wanted them to leave it straight while on duty. Their make-up was done to make them look even more similar, practically like sisters. Maybe even twins. It was also semi-permanent, and would last a few weeks, at least. The salon girls were going to remove their pubic hairs, but both Myri and Jysella already kept themselves as smooth as plastisteel down there.

Now Myri let out a little harrumph. "You know you're just letting me get off my feet for a bit." She held up her right hand, her palm facing away from her, and examined her fingernails critically. The salon had given both of them centimeter long white-tipped false nails as part of their makeovers.

Myri and 'Sella smiled at each other again, then headed for the cafeteria, nearly identical playthings for Colonel Drasi. He had loved their matching hairstyles and make-up when he first saw them the night before. Myri had lost count of how many times he came, but it had to have been at least three or four. That wasn't counting the blowjob a piece she and 'Sella had given him earlier in the day.

The night before, and during that morning, Myri had mostly figured out basic tasks like getting dressed, eating, and making caf for Colonel Drasi with her new nails easily enough. She was still trying to get used to typing with them. Since 'Sella was a Jedi, she barely even noticed hers. That afternoon, Myri decided it was time to bring the issue up—politely, as she actually liked everything about her makeover, including her nails—to Colonel Drasi.

"Colonel Drasi, I love my new nails, my whole makeover, as matter of fact," she began as she set down a fresh cup of caf on his desk for him. "But it's really hard to type with them," she added, displaying the offending nails, her bracelets making small clinking noises as they slid down her wrist.

Colonel Drasi stared back at her a couple of seconds, then took a swallow of his stimcaf before replying.

"Are you saying you can't?" he asked pointedly.

"No Sir," she assured him after a brief hesitation. "I was just letting you know, I'm still getting used to typing with them," she said, unconsciously glancing down at them again.

"Well, I have something to help motivate you in that regard," he responded, opening his bottom desk drawer. The same one he had gotten their chokers and bracelets from a few days ago.

Myri's surprise quickly turned to anticipation as she watched him pull a black plastex paddle out of the drawer. It was about a decimeter wide, and sixty centimeters long. It also had a pattern of small holes, interspersed with bumps, at least on the side she could see.

"Um, you're going to paddle me for making a few simple typing errors, Sir?" she asked with mostly mock nervousness, biting her lower lip and covering her butt with her hands for emphasis.

"You and Jedi Horn both," he answered with confidence, holding up the paddle and waving it a bit. Then he shrugged his shoulders. "Actually I was going to start paddling you two anyway. This typing thing will just be a convenient excuse."

Myri pretended to be shocked—and anxious—at this revelation.

"Yes Sir," she finally said, letting her shoulders down and sighing in feigned defeat.

"Now, since you've already sent me a couple of reports with several mistakes, we'll start you off with... twenty licks," he informed her calmly, idly waving the paddle towards his shoulder. "Put your hands on the edge of my desk, Ms. Antilles," he instructed her, pointing towards the side of his desk closest to her.

"Wha—Now, Colonel?" Myri asked in feigned confusion.

"Now, Ms Antilles," he repeated. "Step to the end of the desk, put your hands on the edge, and your feet shoulder-width apart." As he spoke, he stood up, stepping behind her.

Myri obeyed, gripping the edge of his desk as she spread her feet apart. Her heart was beating in arousal. Colonel Drasi hadn't been shy about spanking them, or using a few different crops and paddles on them, but that was in his quarters after work. This was in his office, with 'Sella right outside. She felt like a naughty schoolgirl or something.

Colonel Drasi nudged her feet a little further back, and a little further apart with his paddle. Now she was leaning far enough forward that she had to support quite a bit of her weight with her arms, or she'd fall. He groped her breast, and it a little squeeze. Then, out of the corner of her eye, Myri saw him pull the paddle back, preparing for the first blow. Suddenly, he lowered his arms.

"Don't move," he told her, stepping back to the desk—touching her ass with the paddle—and tapping the intercom.

Myri was a little shocked, and more than a little excited, when he told 'Sella to join them.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Yes, Colonel Drasi?" Jysella asked as she stepped into his office.

In a glance, she took in Myri standing against the desk, and him holding a paddle, idly swinging it from side-to-side. She paused, and made sure she closed the door behind herself.

"Tech Antilles, get Jedi Horn up to speed," Colonel Drasi prompted, nudging her on her ass with the paddle.

"Colonel Drasi is going to motivate me to improve my typing with my new nails by paddling me," Myri explained smoothly, glancing at Jysella in barely veiled anticipation.

"And you're going to watch," Colonel Drasi added matter-of-factly, his attention on Jysella.

Jysella ran through a quick Jedi calming technique. While she had watched Colonel Drasi spank Myri several times in his quarters, now they were in his office. He was wearing the long sleeved white undershirt and black pants of his Imperial Security Colonel's uniform, and she and Myri were wearing the slutty office outfits he had given them.

"Yes, Colonel," Jysella answered obediently, pretending to appear apprehensive, and doing her best to hide her arousal. She was already in their default pose, one high heeled foot a little forward, her hands behind her back, her breasts pushing out for him.

As he stepped back to a good paddling position, Myri flashed Jysella a quick wink. Jysella winked back at her as the first blow landed on her ass.

"Oh—One!" Myri announced, keeping her feet and hands in place.

Jysella could sense a brief flash of pain from her, but nothing serious. Certainly nothing that Myri hadn't felt before, even from Colonel Drasi cropping her.

"Two!" she said a moment later.

Colonel Drasi pulled back for another blow, but held up.

"Perhaps we should be doing this bare bottom?" he asked, seemingly half to Jysella, and half to himself.

"Maybe next time, Colonel?" Jysella suggested politely. "This is her first offense, after all."

"Yes. I believe you're correct," he replied, bringing the paddle back for another strike. "However, I will paddle your Jedi ass bare bottom."

Jysella opened her mouth to respond, but was interrupted by Myri.

"Three!" She took a quick breath, then said, "Sorry for not telling you you were going to start getting paddled, too."

Jysella hadn't really expected anything different, even if her typing wasn't really affected by her new centimeter long fake nails. Instead of saying anything, she just watched her friend count the blows as she got paddled by an Imperial Security Colonel they had only met a few days ago. Jysella's mouth hung half-open, her heart beating in arousal. Would Colonel Drasi paddle her next, or make her wait?

"Ow—Four!"

"FIVE!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"I guess there's at least one good reason for this desk," Myri commented as they logged back into their computer terminals at their desk. She took a second to gently massage her rear.

"Yeah," Jysella replied sympathetically. Colonel Drasi hadn't paddled her. He had given Myri twenty licks, then told both of them to get back to work. "You want to hit the 'fresher?"

"Na, I'm fine," she answered with a determined smirk. "I'll just have to do a better job satisfying our Colonel, so he doesn't have a reason to punish me again," she explained calmly, still thinking about her paddling, no doubt.

Jysella glanced over at her. For a heartbeat, she thought she was really serious. Neither of them wanted to make silly mistakes, or get paddled too much, but it wasn't like Colonel Drasi paddling them was actually going to make a difference.

"Shouldn't he have someone doing all this typing and paperwork for him anyway?" the Jedi wondered aloud.

Colonel Drasi had a second in command named Major Taylar. He was a frequent visitor to the office, and both Jysella and Myri had seen him around the Colonel's HQ area. He had complimented them on their new office attire, but hadn't spoken to them much otherwise. He did didn't even ogle them too overtly. Jysella didn't think anyone except them was doing paperwork though.

"He does," Myri answered, her manicured nails tapping on the keyboard touchscreen. "Someone named Brooks. He sent her on a mission right after we arrived."

Oh. "Probably wanted her out of the way so he could fuck us," Jysella guessed.

Myri just let out a small laugh. "I wonder what gave him the impression we'd be into that?"

Jysella responded with her own chuckle. They had shown up and basically thrown themselves at him, after all.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

A few days later...

"Jedi Horn, step in here a moment," Colonel Drasi said over the intercom.

"Yes Colonel," Jysella responded promptly. She quickly put her terminal on standby.

Then she turned to Myri, who was next to her, and let her make sure she looked okay before she went in. Colonel Drasi didn't like when they looked less than their best. A moment later she stepped through is office door.

"You wanted to see me, Sir?" she said, closing the door behind herself. Even though it was just Myri outside, he didn't like to take any chances. She strutted the handful of meters to just behind the chairs he had for guests in front of his desk. That was far enough back so he could see her entire body, and they'd still be able to converse in normal voices.

He took a second to inspect her appearance, and pretty much check her out before responding.

"The evening after tomorrow they are having a lifeday dinner for Admiral Robersen. You will accompany me."

"Okay, Sir," she answered politely.

She really didn't care for formal reception-type affairs. She knew that Myri didn't mind them as much though.

"Um, Sir, may I ask what Tech Antilles will be doing during this time?" she asked.

"Probably nothing. Why?"

"Well Sir, I will of course accompany you if you wish. However, Tech Antilles would probably enjoy spending the evening with you at this event more," she explained diplomatically.

"I thought about that," Colonel Drasi said with a shake of his head. "I can only bring one escort, and everyone knows you're here. Jedi Jysella Horn," he emphasized. "If I take her and not you, they'd just be asking me about you all night."

"Ah, okay Sir," Jysella conceded. "One more thing though. My comlink isn't coming off, so if it doesn't fit in with the décor, I'll need something to cover it," she said, raising her left hand, and the five-centimeter-wide durasteel cuff around her wrist.

"I'll see what I can do," Colonel Drasi replied with a nod. "Perhaps we'll chain you to the table with it?"

"Maybe not at Admiral Robersen's lifeday dinner, but we can give it a try now, Sir," she suggested, holding her wrists out towards him and smiling expectantly.

"Work," he replied, nodding towards his desk. "I'll chain you to something tonight, though."

"Can't wait, Sir," Jysella answered, flashing him a seductive grin.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Admiral Robersen's lifeday dinner...

Jysella had expected a boring formal dinner, the sort she had been forced to attend a few times back in the Galactic Alliance. While they still observed some formalities—Colonel Drasi was wearing his dress uniform, and he had gotten a very nice gown for her—the event was more of a sit down dinner with friends. Well, at least after the mercifully brief speech from Admiral Robersen. Some Imperial music, at least twenty years old, by the sound of it, was playing while they ate.

The gown Colonel Drasi had procured for Jysella to wear was white, with black trim, and gold accents. It was asymmetrical, near ankle-length at her left leg, and above her knee on her right. Similarly, the left sleeve was long enough to cover her comlink cuff, while the right exposed her shoulder. A very nice pair of white fifteen-centimeter heels with black and gold accents were on her feet.

Her silver choker was replaced with a gold one engraved with an elaborate pattern in black, and white around the edges. It was a bit looser than her other one, giving less of a collar impression, and more of a wide necklace. A pair of wide bracelets—also in black, white, and gold—were on her right wrist, along with matching earrings. She left her lightsaber in her room, with Myri.

They were seated at a table with a handful of Imperial Naval Officers, two of whom had their wives with them. All of them seemed to know each other. Colonel Drasi made the introductions, and they all greeted Jysella warmly enough, although she did sense at least a little animosity from most of them. There was also something else from one of them; something odd. One of the Commanders, Suton, gave Colonel Drasi a questioning look, and Jysella got a weird feeling from him, like he knew something that no one else did. Something important. She dismissed the feeling for the time being though. Just as they settled down, a couple of severs arrived to deliver their first course.

Jysella glanced over, and was shocked to see Myri standing there, cheerfully setting out glasses of wine, wearing a server's uniform. A moment later, she could sense Colonel Drasi realizing it as well.

"Masion sur le Lac, to go with your appetizer, Colonel," she said, setting a glass next to his plate.

The small gold name tag over her left breast said her name was Anna.

"Thank you," Jysella answered politely as she set her glass down, an amused smile on her face.

Myri moved on, and Colonel Drasi and Jysella exchanged a glance. He raised an eyebrow questioningly, and she shrugged her shoulders subtlety, then looked away.

Jysella had no idea how, or why Myri was there. She had been in their room, watching the holoscreen, when Jysella had left, and hadn't mentioned anything about infiltrating the dinner party.

A few minutes later Myri and the other server returned with the appetizers. Jysella watched Myri in her peripheral vision, and knew that Colonel Drasi was doing the same.

Everyone at the table began eating, and continued generally chatting with one another. Jsyella confirmed again that she was, in fact, Jedi Knight Jysella Horn, and that her lightsaber was 'somewhere safe', when they asked about that. One of the Naval Commanders asked Colonel Drasi about the other Jedi.

"You must be referring to Myri Antilles," he surmised. "She is not a Jedi, she only accompanied Jedi Horn," he explained, nodding towards her.

"Well, where is daughter of the famous Wedge Antilles, if we may inquire?" Commander Suton asked.

He and Colonel Drasi held each other's gaze for a heartbeat before the latter answered. The other people at the table were obviously interested in the answer as well.