Star Wars Imperial Sex Exchange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Imperial Security was only extended two invitations," he explained with a shrug, turning and nodding towards Jysella again. "The lovely Jedi Horn here agreed to accompany me."

Jysella noticed that didn't exactly answer the question, and she knew that several of them caught that as well. She also quickly sensed that none of them were about to challenge him on it.

Just a few seconds later, Myri appeared, along with the other server, and began clearing the appetizers from the table.

This time, Colonel Drasi pointedly didn't even glance at her. Jysella did, though surreptitiously.

She, and the other servers Jysella had noticed, were wearing black pants, short black jackets, and white shirts with a black bow-ties. Jysella could even make out the outline of her choker underneath her shirt collar, and her comlink cuff and bracelets around her wrists. She wasn't surprised that Myri chose to wear the choker and bracelets that Colonel Drasi had given them while operating incognito. It was what a kinky girl would do, if she could.

The dinner conversation moved on from the whereabouts of Myri Antilles to the various recent adventures of the Naval Officers at the table. Myri kept up her server act, and brought them their next course, along with keeping their glasses full with the appropriate wine. Sometime later, while they were awaiting desert, some mentioned a battle Colonel Drasi had apparently been in.

"Yeah, I heard your ship had to be towed to a spacedock after just one battle," Colonel Hughhes commented with a friendly smile. "With some pirates or something?"

Several of the other Officers showed obvious amusement at that statement.

"I was not towed anywhere," Colonel Drasi replied pointedly. "We flew under our own power." He paused to take a swallow of his wine, then added, "After about six hours of repairs by our damage control teams."

Now everyone laughed again. Colonel Drasi simply shrugged his shoulders, an obviously unconcerned expression on his face.

"So what about you telling Grand Admiral Pellaeon that the Empire could just buy a new Star Destroyer?"

There were several audible sounds of shock and surprise at that accusation.

"Whooaa, Whooaa, Whooaa," Colonel Drasi began, holding his hands up in defense. "I did NOT tell Grand Admiral Pellaeon that the Empire could just buy a new Star Destroyer."

"I said it to Admiral Poinard," he admitted after a few heartbeats, to everyone's laughter. "Grand Admiral Pellaeon only overheard."

"And it was only a Vindicator-class ship anyway," he said with a dismissive wave, once the laughter quietened down some. "And I said the Empire could build a new Star Destroyer."

"So what did Grand Admiral Pellaeon say then?" someone inquired.

The table quickly went silent, awaiting Colonel Drasi's response.

"Well, after I nearly shavitt myself, I informed him that I did in fact destroy the pirate ship—which we were about evenly matched with—then, in a somewhat more conciliatory tone that I had just used with Admiral Poinard, I said again that the Empire could build a new Star Destroyer." He paused, took a swallow of his wine, flashed a satisfied smile, then said, "So he couldn't go too hard on me."

Everyone laughed again.

"Those scum had been attacking Imperial ships and settlements for months. After I took out one of their two Star Destroyers, the rest of them ran to Reb—Galactic Alliance space. Some of their Defense Force finished them off not long after," he explained.

No one seemed to feel the need to reply to that, but after a few moments, Commander Suton changed the subject.

"Jedi Horn, ever since word of your arrival, my TIE pilots have been after me about flying against you in a simulator. How about it?"

Several of the other officers quickly indicated their pilots had been asking the same thing as well.

"Sorry, Commander," she responded apologetically. "I'm here to work with Imperial Security and Colonel Drasi. That keeps me plenty busy."

"Well, what about Ms. Antilles?" Commander Suton pressed. "I'm sure Colonel Drasi could spare her for an hour or so?"

Jysella glanced at Colonel Drasi a heartbeat.

"I'm afraid your pilots will have to continue competing against each other in the simulators," he interjected. "Jedi Horn and Ms. Antilles are not here to stroke their egos by seeing who could last the longest against a Jedi."

There were audible sighs around the table. Commander Suton wasn't quite done with the subject though.

"Come on, Tal," he began. "We'll take the top two pilots from the shipyard's rankings. One flight, against them," he said, nodding towards Jysella.

"Sorry," Colonel Drasi replied firmly. "They're not here to entertain your pilots."

This time there were several seconds of silence, with only the sounds of swallows of drinks being taken, and glasses hitting the table.

"Say, Colonel, you Imperial Security types still record everything everyone says?" one of the officers, a Junior Commander, asked.

"Definitely," Colonel Drasi answered with sincerity. "Everything all of you have said tonight is going in your files." As he finished speaking, he began patting various places on his uniform jacket. "Damn. Wouldn't you know it. I seem to have left my stylus in the office."

He flashed an expression of exaggerated irritation, and the table broke out in more good-natured laughter.

"Jedi Horn, are you writing this down?" Colonel Drasi asked, still pretending to be annoyed.

She paused a heartbeat, then waved her hands towards her shoulders and replied, "Sorry, my dress doesn't seem to have any pockets."

The table laughed again.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"So, Colonel," Commander Suton began. "Colonel Hughhes and a few of us are going to the Officers' Cantina for drinks after this. Would you and Jedi Horn care to join us?"

The lifeday dinner was rapidly winding down. Admiral Robersen had left a bit ago, and everyone had taken that as a signal that they could leave as well. About third of the guests were already gone, with several more standing and chatting with each other on their way to the exits. Quite a few Imperials from the other tables were stopping by to chat with one or another of the officers on the way out. Several of them made a point to introduce themselves to Jysella while they were there.

"I'm afraid not," Colonel Drasi replied. "I have to be in the office early in the morning," he explained amicably.

"Like General Shaw would say anything to you about being a bit late," Colonel Hughhes commented with a friendly smile.

Everyone at the table laughed. Even Colonel Drasi chuckled, and gave a chagrined shrug.

"Nevertheless, I will arrive at my place of duty promptly—and with enough rest—to fulfill my duties to the Empire to the best of my ability," he declared, still smiling broadly.

"Well, what about Jedi Horn?" Colonel Suton asked, turning his attention towards her.

Colonel Drasi glanced at Jysella, and gave her a questioning look, seemingly leaving the decision up to her. Through the Force though, she sensed that he was wary about her staying behind.

"Perhaps another time, Sir," she answered diplomatically. "I believe we'll be quite busy tomorrow."

Commander Suton regarded her for a moment. "Perhaps another time," he repeated with a nod of reluctant acceptance.

Several minutes later, Colonel Drasi and Jysella got up to leave. The rest of the guests at the table did the same, most of them heading for the nearby Officers' Cantina. Colonel Drasi declined a couple of more invitations to join them there before they got away from the dinner hall.

As they were boarding the tube to head back to the Imperial Security section of the base, Jysella got a message from Myri saying that she'd be a little late. She relayed the information to Colonel Drasi, who was glancing at the message he had received on his comlink.

"I see that," he answered. "Tell me, did you know anything about that little stunt?"

"No Sir, not a thing," Jysella answered honestly. "I had no idea."

He considered that a moment as they found a place on the barely one third-full tube car. "Well, someone is going to get punished. And probably for real. Not just what I'm going to do to you later."

"Okay, Colonel," Jysella answered with a quick smirk of anticipation.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Once they got back to the Imperial Security section of the base, they went to Colonel Drasi's quarters. A few minutes later, Jysella was in his living room, naked except for her heels and durasteel comlink around her left wrist. She lifted her hair, and he closed the heavy shock collar around her neck. Then he led her to his room, and his bed.

First Jysella gave him a blow job, mostly just to get him nice and hard. Then he had her lie down, and he pulled a pair of binders out of the nightstand. She grinned as he spread her wrists, and cuffed them to the bulkhead at the top of the bed. He kissed her a few more times on her mouth, just above her collar, and breasts a few times. Then she let out a little moan as she felt him slide his dick into her waiting pussy.

He started with a few slower strokes, then started fucking her in earnest. She wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him tight. It didn't take either of them long to cum.

After they finished, Colonel Drasi went to the 'fresher, to clean up, then uncuffed her from the bulkhead so she could do the same. When she came out, she found him in the main room, sitting on his poufcouch, and watching the holoscreen, wearing just black underwear.

"You can wear that back to your room," he told her, gesturing towards a pair of sweat pants and a shirt laying over one of the chairs.

"Okay," she answered, picking up the gray sweat pants.

They were obviously his. She had to roll the pants legs up several times, and they were practically falling off her hips.

"So I guess I'm not getting punished tonight?" she asked as she pulled the black tank top on. Luckily it was big enough to cover the skin the sweats had left exposed.

"Oh." He paused, then explained, "I honestly forgot about that. I'll have to punish you tomorrow," grinning back at her.

"Sounds like fun," she responded. "By the way, am I supposed to wear these with sweats and a tank top?" she asked, gesturing with one of the expensive white and gold heels on her feet.

"That or barefoot," he said with a shrug.

Jysella knew she'd be less conspicuous barefoot, so she leaned down to slide the heels off.

"You planning on unlocking this collar?" she asked as she set the heels next to her dress, which was draped over the end of the poufcouch.

He pondered that a moment.

"While I don't really like the idea of you wandering around my base uncollared, I suppose it would draw some unwanted attention," he finally admitted. "Computer, release Jedi Horn's collar," he called out.

Jysella heard the distinctive beep of her collar's maglock opening. She didn't reach up to take it off though.

"You have our collars on voice command?"

She didn't know he had done that. Every other time, he had used a remote to unlock them.

"Programmed to me," he replied with a smile, looking back from the poufcouch. "I left the remote in the bedroom."

She had to admit, the thought of him being able to shock her with just a command turned her on a bit. She reached up, and tugged her collar open, then set it on the table, closing it again.

"See you in the morning, Colonel," she said, stepping over and giving him a goodnight kiss.

"I want Myri in my office first thing," he told her.

"Yes Colonel," Jysella answered obediently.

No one paid any special attention to a woman walking the corridors of the base barefoot, wearing just a pair of oversized sweat pants and tank top. By the time Jysella got back to her room, she could sense Myri inside.

"Have fun?" Myri asked as Jysella closed the door behind herself.

"Yeah."

Myri was lying on the bed, the blanket pulled up to her chest. Jysella could see her choker, comlink, and bracelets around her neck and wrists.

"Drasi's mad at you for infiltrating the dinner," Jysella explained as she began stripping off her top and sweat pants.

"Like mad mad?" Myri replied, frowning.

"Na, more like a little annoyed," Jysella answered as she wandered over towards the bed. "He said he was going to punish you," she explained as she reached out and played with Myri's choker a bit.

Myri chuckled. "Oooh, should I go get my punishment now, then?" she asked with a flirtatious smile.

"He said he'd talk to you in the morning," Jysella told her. "Why'd you do that, anyway?"

"Mostly boredom," Myri responded with a shrug.

Jysella laid down on the bed next to her, on top of the blanket, naked except for her durasteel wrist comlink.

"The Navy Officers at the the dinner all said that their pilots wanted to challenge us in the simulators," Jysella commented. "I told them no, but..."

"I thought about that," Myri said, shaking her head. "I could do it, but you shouldn't. They'd probably have sensors to monitor your bio-metrics and stuff, and they might learn something about Jedi they shouldn't."

That hadn't occurred to Jysella. "Well, when were you going to mention this to me?" she asked, nudging her with her elbow.

"Like I'm supposed to anticipate every dumb idea you have and preemptively tell you not to do it?" Myri retorted, shoving her back.

Jysella went with the shove, sliding off the bed and standing up. "That's not that dumb of an idea. They probably have that sort of data from other Force users anyway," she surmised, walking across the room and and picking up her choker off the dresser. She quickly closed it around her neck, then put the tight bracelets Colonel Drasi had given her back around her wrist.

"You know, while I was preparing to get into the dinner, I found out that our chokers won't come off in our room, or basically anywhere except the gym," Myri told her calmly, still laying on the bed.

Jysella turned back and gave her a look of astonishment.

"And you waited until after I put it back on to tell me!?" she exclaimed, hooking her thumb underneath the choker and pulling it away from her neck.

"I guess I didn't anticipate you doing that," Myri responded dryly, gesturing with her hands.

Jysella groaned in annoyance as she picked up her sweatpants and threw them at her. She was actually a bit surprised Colonel Drasi had done that. Maybe if they'd tried to take the chokers off sooner, they'd have found out. She didn't sense any danger through the Force, so she wasn't really bothered. Still, they'd have to confront him about not being able to take off their chokers. She unconsciously caught the sweatpants that Myri had thrown back at her. After he punishes her for infiltrating Admiral Roberson's dinner, she thought as she walked back to their bed.

"I'm gonna tell Colonel Drasi to paddle your ass a hundred times," Jysella told her as she slid underneath the blanket next to her.

"You know you love having an Imperial collar maglocked around your throat," Myri said, reaching up and tugging on Jysella's choker with her left hand, and snaking her right arm underneath her.

"About as much as you," Jysella answered, leaning in and giving her a kiss. "I still hope he beats your ass till you can't sit down."

"So you can massage it for me?" Myri responded, tweaking her nipple a little.

"Hmmmm," Jysella mused almost silently. "Or we'll strap you into a TIE simulator, and dial the controls down about a third, so all these Imperials can vape the daughter of Wedge Antilles."

"Then you can fuck the winners?" Myri suggested flirtatiously.

"Me?" Jysella asked in mock puzzlement. "More like I holocam them fucking you, then send them the footage so they can memorialize it."

Myri giggled in response, then kissed her again. Soon they fell asleep, next to each other, still naked except for their chokers, wrist comlinks, and bracelets. Colonel Drasi hadn't given them anything to wear to bed besides their underwear, and they didn't want to sleep in them before having to wear them the following day anyway.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

The next morning...

"You wanted to see me, Colonel?" Myri asked meekly as she entered his office. She came to a stop about half a meter in front of his desk, posing with her right foot a little forward, and her hands behind her back, pushing her breasts out for him.

She was wearing what she was quickly coming to think of as her Imperial uniform. A tight dark gray top with off-white across the shoulders, matching mini-skirt with off-white trim, gray tights, a glossy black belt and matching knee boots with towering chrome stiletto heels. Her silver comlink cuff was maglocked around her left wrist, with a stack of matching bracelets around her right. A slim durasteel choker completed her attire.

He eyed her for a few seconds before speaking.

"So Tech Antilles, how did you infiltrate Admiral Roberson's lifeday dinner?"

Myri grinned. "I just walked up and asked if they needed any help, Sir," she replied with an innocent shrug.

"Seriously?"

Myri paused a moment, then said, "I told the guy in charge of the servers that I was working for you, and he set me up."

Colonel Drasi considered that a couple of seconds. "So he just took your word for it?"

"Yeah, pretty much, Sir," Myri answered, nodding her head in agreement.

He sighed. "I was about to open up an investigation. Please don't do anything like that again, okay? At least without letting me know ahead of time."

"Of course, Colonel," she replied with a grin. She paused, and added, "I hope no one got punished."

"Not yet," he answered with a small smirk of anticipation. "But first, why did you do it?"

"I mostly wanted to keep an eye on Jysella."

"So you weren't trying to spy on anyone, or anything like that?"

"Nope," she responded with a shake of her head.

"I'm going have to think about your punishment, but for now, I think we'll start you off with twenty licks," he explained casually, reaching down towards his lower desk drawer. "Assume the position."

"Yes Colonel," Myri answered, pretending to be contrite. She stepped to the side of his desk, and gripped the edge with her hands. Her feet were spread a bit past shoulder-width, and back far enough that she was leaning forward a little.

"Take off your skirt," he instructed her, reaching out and tapping her upper thigh. He generally let her keep her skirt on when he paddled her in the office, not that it offered much protection. Her tights barely offered any.

Myri quickly unfastened her skirt, stepped out of it, and laid it neatly on the chair in front of his desk. Then she resumed her position, her feet apart, and back far enough that she had to support some of her weight with her arms. A moment later there was a sharp smack on her ass.

"Ow-One!" she shouted out, doing her best to keep her voice down. They were other Imperial Security personnel on the other sides of the bulkheads and decks.

"Two!"

~

"Nineteen."

Ow!

"Twenty!" she called out, wincing from the accumulated blows.

Next, Colonel Drasi stepped forward and laid the paddle on the desk. Then he reached down, pulled the bottom of her jacket up, and her tights and panties down to her thighs. He slapped her butt, then groped both her red ass cheeks.

"Sexy," he muttered, patting her ass again as he moved back behind his desk. "Now get dressed Tech Antilles, and get back to work," he instructed her as he put the paddle back in the desk drawer.

"Yes Sir."

Myri quickly pulled her panties and tights back up, then put her tight miniskirt back on. She took a moment to straighten up her uniform, then, after Colonel Drasi gave his approval, she left his office, and returned to her computer console.