Star Wars: The Legion Saga

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anakin had grown to share his lover's bizarre sexual proclivities over the decades. He enjoyed this room as much as she did. As he looked left and right, everywhere were beautiful alien and human females, some sleeping, some caressing each other, others swimming together. As they all noticed the central bed reaching its zenith, a series of greetings rang out from the woman of the Imperial Harem.

Anakin looked down at the largest pool in the room. The Twi'lek woman swimming nude always made him hard. They waved to him and called to his bed, begging to be honored by the Emperor's cock.

"No hutt in the galaxy ever had such a collection." Asajj said triumphantly. "You are master of all you foresee."

"And so I was yesterday." Anakin said morosely, "And the day before."

"Daily improvements, my love...."

Asajj pressed a button, bringing a floating pod close to their central bed.

Anakin looked to see two Falleen woman in the small approaching pod. The two lizard woman had been sleeping in each others arms but both awoke as their pod moved in close to the Emperor. Without a word they began caressing each other sensually for their new masters.

"A gift from the Black Sun." Asajj explained as the two women got into a sixty-nine position. Anakin watched the two graceful creatures as they began licking each other's pussies. Asajj pressed a button, bringing their pod to dock with her bed.

"They are sisters." She smiled to Anakin as he moved across the mattress to get a better view of the lesbian aliens. "Sisters who love each other very much."

As the two Falleen woman began earnestly tonguing one another's pussies, Anakin felt his cock coming to full erection. Something was affecting him. It was not just the erotic sight of the incestuous aliens, there was something more. His head was spinning with some kind of lust that grew with each passing second.

Asajj reached over and grasped Anakin by his cock, pulling him off the bed towards the Falleen women.

"Do you feel it?" She asked seductively, "Their pheromones are quite potent."

Anakin did feel it, he was actually panting from sexual excitement. Whatever power these green skinned creatures had, it was driving him mad with lust.

Asajj guided him onto the bed with the Falleen sisters. He kneeled behind the ass of the one alien. Below, the Falleen sister smiled up at him as she leaned her head up and sucked his erection. Asajj walked around to face the sister on top and bent down to kiss her passionately. Anakin pulled his dick from the green Falleen lips and pushed his cock directly into the waiting wet pussy of her sister.

"Yessssss" The lizard like woman hissed, removing herself from Asajj's lip-lock to look back at Anakin. "You honor my cunt, my Emperor."

Below him, the other sister began licking his balls. As he thrust slowly in and out of the green pussy, as he felt his balls being sucked by the creature beneath him. Asajj had busied herself tonguing the ass and pussy of the Falleen sex slave. Her tongue worked its way inside the green folds of the outer lips to find the sensitive pink tissue inside wet and waiting for her.

"Amazing." Asajj whispered, pulling her head up and allowing the girl's sister a turn at the pussy. "I've fucked every species of woman in the galaxy....and whatever color they are on the outside....their pussies are always pink."

Anakin laughed as he fucked into the Falleen harder. The smell of the two alien pussies was driving him insane with lust. He pounded harder and harder into the creature. Whatever it was...pheromones perhaps....Anakin was feeling better than he had in months. The incestuous siblings had proven exactly what he needed.

He pulled out of the alien pussy and ground his dick down violently into the waiting mouth of the other Falleen. Asajj always knew how to bring his life back into focus. It was why he had declared her to be his Empress years ago. She had proven her worth many times. As a warrior, as an advisor, as an insatiable lover.

Anakin pulled his dick out of the alien mouth, allowing the creature to gasp for air. He again pounded into her sister's pussy, grabbing the alien firmly by the hips and fucking harder than ever. His head swam with lust as he felt himself getting close. Asajj had her finger impaled in the other girl's ass as she frantically licked her seething pussy.

"Aaaaahhhhhh!!" Anakin screamed as he unloaded into the Falleen pussy. He felt the creature contracting around his cock as she moaned and came with him.

Beneath them, the girl's sister moaned sexily as Asajj's expert ministrations brought her to a swift orgasm. Anakin stepped back from the bed. He felt powerful again. He was ruler of the galaxy. Of course there would be set-backs. But soon he would rise up to crush his enemies with a decisiveness that would shock the galaxy.

Looking out at his vast harem, he wondered what further perversions his Sith lover had planned for their morning.

Chapter 4

Leia Amidala thrust her green lightsaber to meet Aayla's attack. The young girl's athletic body shifted quickly to parry both the blue and green blades wielded expertly by the older Twi'lek Jedi.

Aayla lunged at her suddenly, and Leia jumped into the air, somersaulting over her head-tails to land behind the blue woman. A quick strike was blocked by Aayla with both blades.

Aayla stepped back and deactivated her sabers. "Good. You're skills are improving."

Leia lowered her green blade and looked into the face of her mentor. Aayla had the longevity her race was known for. Despite the many years she had been with Leia, she still looked beautiful. Her body and large breasts were still the subject of many a discussion in the Alliance recreation room here on Yavin.

"Are we finished?" Leia asked, her body covered in a light perspiration.

"Not yet." Aayla stepped closer to her student. "You have mastered much of the physical, now you must tackle the mental."

Aayla lowered herself to the floor and crossed her legs in a meditative position. Leia groaned as she deactivated her blade and sat facing the Twi'lek woman. Leia hated this. Hated meditation. She needed action and excitement. Her mother spent long hours each day in tactical briefings. Leia had come to accept her mother's role as leader of the rebellion. Still, with few friends and little to do here on Yavin, the thought of sitting quietly in meditation held no appeal to the restless young woman.

"Focus yourself Leia. Feel the life of the jungle. Feel the lives that surround you. They have a rhythm. Connect to it."

Leia opened her eyes and looked at Aayla. The blue woman had been more of a mother to her than Padmé. Throughout her life, the Jedi woman had always been there. So tender....so loving....

In truth, Leia was starved for love. Her mother as very kind....but sad. She had been a good mother to Leia, but there was something that always made her keep her distance from her daughter. Leia told herself it was the civil war, that he mother was just too busy. But sometimes she sensed that her mother never truly wanted her. It seemed she somehow caused her mother bad memories.

Leia had been forbidden to date any of the young men in the rebellion. Her mother seemed to have an innate distrust of men that often caused her friction with Dodonna and other alliance leaders. This distrust had caused her to isolate Leia into Aayla's sole care for much of her life.

As Leia looked into the beautiful face of the older Jedi woman, she began to get aroused. She couldn't meditate after a workout. She usually went straight to her quarters and masturbated herself to a quick orgasm. Her body was used to that routine.

Leia trembled slightly as she leaned forward and crawled towards Aayla Secura. The Jedi's eyes were closed in meditation. Silently, using the techniques Aayla had shown her, she approached within inches of the woman's face silently. Gently, she kissed Aayla's lips.

Aayla's eyes flew open in shock. "Leia —What...."

"I'm sorry." Leia said shamefully, her eyes filling with tears. "I'm just so lonely Aayla. And you've always shown me such love."

Aayla reached up and held Leia tightly be the shoulders. For a moment she said nothing. "I loved once." She said quietly. "He died serving the rebellion."

Leia said nothing. She wasn't sure what to say to the woman who had been like a mother to her for most of her life. If she had ruined their relationship she would never forgive herself.

"Your mother has kept you away from men." Aayla stated, her eyes filling with pity. "I understand."

Aayla brought her lips to Leia's mouth, kissing her gently. Leia returned the kiss, opening her mouth to give the older woman her tongue. Aayla moaned into Leia's open mouth as she returned her sensual kiss.

Leia brought her hands to Aayla's ample breasts and began massaging them through her shirt. Aayla pulled back from her mouth and pulled her top off. Her large blue breasts and dark blue nipples were exposed to Leia for the first time.

"You're so beautiful Aayla." Leia whispered as she lowered her mouth to suck on her mentor's breasts.

Aayla laid back onto the soft mat of the practice room. They would not be disturbed. Padmé had always kept her daughter's force abilities a secret even from the other members of the rebellion. The doors were locked. What secrets the women shared with each other would remain hidden.

Leia moaned as she switched to the other breast, sucking on the dark blue nipple. Aayla cradled Leia's head as she sucked on her. It was so strange....Leia had been like her daughter for all these years. Aayla had noticed how beautiful the girl had become or course, but she had never considered having sex with her before now. It felt so taboo to be with Leia this way. Aayla felt her pussy beginning to seethe like it hadn't in years.

Aayla sat up, pushing Leia back onto the ground. She smiled into the questioning eyes of her apprentice.

"Here, let me show you."

Aayla pulled Leia's tight fitting pants down and stared at her beautifully trimmed pussy. Aayla had been with woman before, but this was so different....Leia was almost her daughter. With a wicked smile she lowered her mouth to Leia's slit and began probing her outer lips with her tongue.

Leia threw her head back in shock. It felt amazing. Aayla was gently exploring her with her tongue. Leia began panting like a wild gundark at the treatment.

"Ohhhh...." Leia sighed as Aayla pushed a finger up into her. Aayla fixed her mouth around Leia's clit and began sucking hard. Her finger darted in and out quickly.

Leia's body was shaking, she felt the hint of an orgasm building within her. The sudden hum of a lightsaber brought her back to reality as she looked down to see Aayla holding her blue one-handed lightsaber.

"Trust me..."Aayla smiled up at Leia. She brought the non-lethal end of the saber hilt to Leia's pussy. Leia looked down in confusion until the sudden vibrations hit her.

"Ohhhh! Ohhh, I can't believe this!" Leia gasped as Aayla rubbed the vibrating saber hilt directly on her clitoris, careful to keep the ignited blade away from them both. With her free hand, Aayla slid her fingers gently in and out of Leia's small pussy.

"Aaaahhhhhh!" Leia screamed as the waves of pleasure hit her. She had never cum like this in her life. Her whole body was shaking uncontrollably. Aayla smiled up at her young lover, enjoying the spectacle of her writhing in pleasure.

Chapter 5

"Uhhhnnnn" Asajj moaned as she struggled to keep her feet. The Falleen sisters were devouring her—one eating her pussy, the other eating her ass as they both diligently worked to make their Empress cum.

Asajj's screams echoed through the cavernous structure as she erupted into their hungry mouths. Anakin watched in fascination as his lover threw her head left and right in orgasmic ecstasy.

He was still not sure if he really loved the pale woman. He had told her he did many times over the years. She had never once betrayed him...never once made a move against his leadership. He trusted Asajj---he wondered if that made him a poor Sith or her. But did he truly love her? As he watched the Sith woman lift the naked Falleens to her mouth and taste herself on their eager lips he wondered yet again. Would he ever love a woman like he had loved his mother? The dark side was a cruel master. It demanded constant hate, constant hunger, and there was little room to dedicate oneself to anything but lust. Still, Anakin wondered if he had chosen the right woman to rule at his side.

Asajj notice him appraising her. She pushed the two Falleen sisters onto their platform and pressed a control switch sending them floating away. The creatures called out in disappointment....they wanted to go on fucking and sucking all day.

Asajj walked over and embraced Anakin, looking up into his weathered face. His hair was cut into a tight buzz cut, giving him a more dignified appearance than the bedraggled hair he used to wear as a youth. His face was still handsome, with an older man's dignity. As she looked into his face she decided to surprise her Emperor yet again.

"Look my love." She pointed to a nearby platform. Anakin followed her hand to see a group of fat, pig like creatures in the distance. Asajj guided the pod closer with her controls and Anakin identified the porcine creatures.

"Garmoreans?" He asked, eyeing the five creatures with confusion. "And males by the look of it." The fat creatures stood naked, with plump green cocks that could nearly serve as third legs.

"I was curious." Asajj said playfully. "Do you think that Falleen pheromones would work on such creatures?"

Anakin smiled. "I have a feeling we're about to find out, aren't we."

Asajj laughed cruelly, guiding the Gamorrean pod to dock with the Falleen sisters they had finished fucking only minutes before. The skin tone of the sisters changed from dark green to a pinkish red as they screamed and ran to the far side of their small pod.

The docking completed and the Gamorreans piled over one another, fighting to be first to reach the cowering sisters.

Anakin watched in fascination as the pig-like aliens let out a series of wild squeals and quickly seized the to small Falleens, throwing them onto the bed. The sisters screamed out in horror as the massive cocks of the porcine creatures began forcing their way into their pussies.

Asajj laughed out loud. "I wonder if a Falleen has ever been fucked by a big, pig dick before."

The sisters' screams and moans echoed through the chamber as the overweight aliens forced them to take their gigantic cocks fully. Anakin looked at his Empress. She never ceased to amaze him--always a new strange sexual combination in mind. But today----today the Emperor had a surprise in store for HER.

Anakin pressed the dismiss button, sending the pod floating away into the harem chamber. The snorts and moans faded into the distance. Asajj looked to Anakin in disappointment.

"Too much green." Anakin said smugly. "Let's have some more color shall we?"

Anakin activated another control, which brought the largest pool in the room floating close. It was made up of twenty senate pods all connected. Twi'lek woman of every color swam in the water, others relaxed on the attached cushions, dozing.

"You never tire of Twi'leks, do you my love?" Asajj said wryly.

"Oh I have something special in mind today my dear."

Anakin selected platform 1138 on his control console. The pod disconnected from far below them and quickly ascended, docking with the pool area. The Twi'lek woman swam over eagerly, wondering what new perversion their masters had brought them.

At once, the water joined as the pod completed connecting. A black shape moved into the water with the Twi'leks. The females all began swimming away, not sure what was now in the water with them. When a single eye popped out from beneath the surface and turned left and right, the first of the screams began.

"What IS it?" Asajj whispered in awe.

The orange Twi'lek who had been closest was suddenly seized by a tentacle which coiled around her entire body. She screamed in horror, only to be pulled under the water. Two more brownish tentacles pulled a red Twi'lek under the water as well. The blue girl had time to crawl up onto the edge of her platform, but the eye again popped out, and seeing her, two slimy arms suddenly erupted out of the water, pulling her in.

The pool was silent. A pale white Twi'lek sat alone crying on the attached cushion, terrified that she was next. At once the water erupted with the colorful women grasped in the arms of the bizarre alien. The women gasped for breath as they were all hoisted up in the air simultaneously. Three more slime covered tentacles extended out from the creature and slid up into the pussies of the captive girls.

The entire harem watched in awe as the creature began pumping its slimy arms in and out of the writhing women.

Asajj exhaled in excitement, as she fingered herself frantically, watching the bizarre coupling unfold. The Twi'lek women had stopped their screams of terror. They were moaning now, the arms which held them danced around their breasts, forcefully entered their mouths, only to pull out again and massage their breasts more. All the while, the lower tentacles pounded away at their pussies like unstoppable jackhammers.

The red Twi'lek came hard, screaming in pleasure as the bizarre beast stimulated her. As she came she was released and the now free tentacles moved to attend the orange Twi'lek, entering her ass with a slime covered arm.

"A Dianoga." Anakin explained. "A gift from my son. He found it on the Death--"

Anakin turned to see that Asajj was gone. Using the force she had jumped the twenty foot distance to land in the water with the bizarre creature.

Anakin laughed at his lover's enthusiasm. She would try anything once.

Asajj smiled, her pale eyes glowing with anticipation as the tentacles enveloped her naked body. The blue Twi'lek moaned as her orgasm hit and she was released gently into the water. The free arms all concentrated on Asajj as she was quickly pulled under the water, no doubt to be appraised by the strange alien.

Anakin began to worry as his Sith Empress disappeared from view. A few seconds later, she broke up through the surface of the water with a scream of pleasure. There were two tentacles fighting to penetrate her pussy at the same time. Another slimy arm was sliding in and out of her white ass. The Sith woman screamed, thrashing her head around. Yet another tentacle invaded her mouth, filling her completely. Anakin watched closely as Asajj's body shook uncontrollably in the creature's grasp. She couldn't yell out with her mouth so full, but Anakin had seen her body convulse like that many times before. He knew she was cuming hard.

The pale Twi'lek girl who had avoided the Dianoga's capture helped her well fucked companions from the water. Seeing their satisfied expressions, she began to wonder if she had truly been the lucky one.

With only Asajj in the creature's grip, the tentacle left her mouth, but the multiple orgasms ripping through her prevented Asajj from speaking, she was trembling all over, unable to sense anything around her besides the large cock-like tentacles that were fucking her so magnificently. Her ass and pussy were being invaded from both directions. One tentacle would leave, only to have another take its place. Asajj passed from consciousness, and was released by the Dianoga into the water. It swam back into its holding pod and Anakin pressed a control sending it away.

Anakin jumped over to the pool, landing waist deep in the water, quickly grabbing Asajj and pulling her from the pool. Dazed, she looked up into his eyes, her lips trembling.

"I---I can barely move." She whispered.

1...1011121314...20