Starfish Lovers

Story Info
Alone at a nudist beach, fantasies unfold.
1.1k words
4.2
5.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bethany was laying on a beach one day sunbathing, she was laying on her front to top up the colour on her back. She loved going to this beach as it was out of the way so you hardly saw anyone around all day. Used this to her tanning advantage and made it her private nudist area.

Bethany would always love to read books laying on her front near the seashore, with her feet just on the shoreline so the waves caress her feet, this, to her was heaven.

As her mind was buried in her romantic novel she was reading, something felt odd on her feet, she felt something tickle them every now and then. She turned over and had a look into the shallow water, she noticed there was a starfish gently moving with the flow of the breaking waves. She was amazed as she has never seen one in the wild before, only in aquariums and zoos. She sat up to have a closer look.

As the water pushed the starfish closer towards her, she was able to pick it up. It was just around the size of her hand. About 4 inches in diameter. It was pink on top with a light pink underside. She flipped it over and she noticed all these little tendrils on the underside of the starfish, millions of them. She gently brushed her finger over them and they suckered to her like an octopus tentacle, it tickled. She then noticed its smallmouth in the middle. It was a toothless hole that made her laugh as it resembled a trimmed bumhole. It puckered as she was looking at it as though it was gasping at the air.

Bethany was a quirky person, whenever she came to this beach and sun-bathed naked she always felt frisky. Bethany was definitely one for taboo sexual fantasies, she was a big fan of watching hentai and the weird kinds. She always kept this quiet with her girlfriends, it was only her little secret.

Holding the starfish in her hand gave her a devious, dirty idea. She looked around the beach and being so secluded there was no one around. Immediately her nipples became erect and the thought of what she had in mind got her so turned on. She brought the base of the starfish up to her left breast, and as she did the 5 arms of the starfish seemed to reach out as if it wanted what she wanted. As it reached arm's distance away from her perky boob, it reached out and hugged her skin, this then pulled out of the support from Bethany's hand and made itself comfortable on top of her breast. As it did Bethany also immediately moaned under her breath. The mouth of the starfish opened to let her rock-hard nipple into its mouth. Bethany immediately reached down to her now wet pussy and started to rub her clit in excitement. The mouth of the starfish seemed to start sucking at her nipple which drove Bethany already to a climax. Bethany squirted from her pussy at the same time and then fell back on the sand. She's never had a man do that to her tits before.

After a relaxing come down from her climax she tried to take the starfish off but then stopped as she raised her eyebrows with another lusty idea. She looked around the beach again, but this time not to see if anyone was around, but to see if she can find another starfish. She noticed a cave nearby, she walked over with the starfish still clinging to her breast. She was still experiencing pleasure as the starfish was constantly sucking at her left nipple and slowly massaging her boob. It felt awesome.

Looking around the entrance to the small cave she noticed some rock pools, which had all sorts of sea creatures in there. She was so excited to find another starfish. As she looked into one of the pools she was stuck by luck as she noticed not just one starfish but a whole colony of them. Big ones, small ones and even tiny ones. She was in awe of the amount of sexual possibilities. She reached into the rock pool to pick out some of the lucky contenders. She picked up a similar-sized one first and immediately placed it on her right boob, it reacted the same way as the previous one and started to suck away at her nipple. She started to get jellified legs just from the immense stimulation of her breasts. Bethany was finally living one of her devious comics she always reads. She then wanted to experience something even more exciting. She reached deep into the rock pool in search of one of the smaller starfish.

She picked up one around 1 inch in diameter but it had around 10 legs different from the standard 5. She knew exactly where she wanted this one to go. She placed it just above her clit on her pubis mound. It wiggled around at the feel of her flesh and as it got more comfortable it crawled down over her clit, all of its tiny arms and tendrils caressing her clit as it moved. Bethany fell to the floor not being able to control herself. She managed to stable herself sitting up on her knees while her legs were spread apart, she didn't want to squish the tiny starfish between her legs, and then she screamed out a moan that echoed through the cave and the beach she was at. The small starfish attached directly to her clit and began sucking away like the ones on her nipples. This drove Bethany to a massive climax, she was riving around on the floor in pure bliss. She reached down to her pussy and began fingering herself, this started to spray her juices all over the entrance to the cave.

After a while of non-stop climax she wanted it to slow down as it was beginning to be a bit much for her, She tried to pull the little starfish having its way with her clit off but it didn't want to let go. Its grip was too strong for her to remove, also as she did pull at it, this pulled at her clit which just have her more intense pleasure. She then reached for the ones on her nipples but again they were stuck in place and didn't shift. She was stuck with these creatures sucking away at her most sensitive parts.

The sun was now setting and the sounds of her moans travelled down the coast. Sometimes fantasies can be overwhelming.