Stargazing - Complete Novella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What Jess said rattled around my head.

I did love Sarah. I loved the friendship we shared. And, thinking back, it wasn't anything erotic that I found myself wishing for when I thought of her recently. I wanted to tell her things, introduce her to Jess, show her pictures of camp, hear about her boring summer playing Minecraft on the couch. What I'd wanted was to have my best friend back. But I'd never lost my best friend. That's exactly what I had with Sarah!

Nothing had changed, but maybe that was perfect, because what I had right now was perfect? Maybe that's why I felt good about it now? Maybe Jess had simply helped me to finally realize it?

If absolutely nothing else, finally talking about it to somebody who understood me was a tremendous unburdening. Keeping this secret that I'd felt so ashamed of had been a burden like a physical weight, and knowing Jess would be here whenever I needed her support again was exactly what I needed to hear to be free of it.

Jess. She'd just held me as I cried over another girl, and somehow hadn't rejected me. How could anybody be so perfect?

I wanted her. Badly. The night had been an emotional roller coaster, but right now, there was nothing I wanted more than to make love with the most perfect girl in the world.

We had a bit of moon, and the path wasn't as hard to follow as the one up to Lookout had been, but I held close to Jess anyway. Every moment before we got to wherever she had planned for us to be alone together was a moment wasted.

"Will Blake and Anderson know to follow us?" I asked, realizing we'd have to wait for them.

"They'll figure it out, but honestly, I'm hoping it takes them a little bit."

"Oh?"

"Yep." She dropped her arm from around my waist to give my ass a suggestive squeeze. "I've always wanted to make out in somebody's back seat, and your truck seems like the perfect chance."

"It is!" I paused, trying to think of the most romantic way to say it, but just went with the first way that came to mind. "What you said earlier? About how you wanted something more serious than a summer fling?"

Jess gave an excited little intake of breath, giving away her hopefulness and making me feel incredibly wanted. "Yeah?"

"I really hope that's still what you want."

-------------------

Chapter 13

Jess sat in my back seat and I straddled her legs facing her. She had her tongue in my mouth, one hand up my shirt and the other rubbing hard between my legs when Blake and Anderson finally climbed into the front. She gave a little jump of surprise, but I flashed her a mischievous wink and went right on kissing her.

"Dude, how have you not noticed? Tegan's only ever all over you like that when you've got your weed," Anderson said, laughing and sounding like he had not a single ounce of sympathy for his friend.

"Cockteasing bitch," Blake grumbled, but with a fondness that implied friendship beyond simple lust. "I can't help but notice a distinct lack of Hannah and Miranda, oh master player."

"It's all about the long game, grasshopper."

"Anyway, what have you two--" Blake's gasp as he noticed us made me grin into Jess's mouth. On top of tapping Jess's daredevil partner kink, which her reactions under me definitely said she was loving, I wanted to show off that she was mine. "Oh, way to rub it in you two."

"What?" I said, innocently, between kisses.

"I take it back. Tegan's teasing has absolutely nothing on you guys."

As we drove away, Blake and Anderson going back and forth over which of my CDs to play, Jess whispered in my ear. "Shy introvert, eh?"

I grinned back at her. "Just because I don't like trying to find things to say to people in crowds doesn't mean I can't enjoy showing off my--" What was Jess to me? We'd all but decided we wanted something together, but could I call her my girlfriend yet? God, I wanted it, but maybe too much too fast? "--sexy date. Besides, you loved it."

"Of course I did, Hot Stuff!" She mirrored the wink I'd given her before. "Whenever you want to show me off, do it!"

"Full disclosure, it was mostly because it was just those two here. I wouldn't have had the balls to do that in front of everybody else by the fire."

Jess nodded. "Right. So when you do eventually do it, it'll be that much more special."

"What will be special?" Blake asked, clearly trying to eavesdrop.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Jess smiled conspiratorially at me. "Dude, are you ever going to pick some tunes?"

"Anderson keeps vetoing all my choices!"

"Anderson, shut up and drive, the rest of us want music sometime before next week. How do you like the truck, anyway? Does it live up to your dreams?"

Anderson looked like one of my campers on a day we had ice cream for dessert. "I gotta get me one of these. It's so smooth and we're so high up off the road, it feels like I'm flying a plane."

Blake finally picked something, but the music passed through my ears without really catching. My one-track mind was too busy. I pretended to be very interested in the dark trees passing by Jess's window as a cover to stare at her. She lounged in her seat, head bobbing along with the heavy metal beat, her tattooed arm propped up and playing with her hair as it swayed. Maybe it was the alcohol catching up to me, or maybe it was the emotional roller coaster of the night sending me on another loop. Whatever it was, I felt entranced by her, and the little butterflies of warmth I felt watching her didn't care about reasons.

The camp's infirmary was close to the parking lot, tucked into the forest across from the Mess Hall. It was in the same direction as Boys Camp and Lookout, so I thought Jess had one of those in mind, but she turned us aside as Blake and Anderson started up the hill.

"Until next time, boys."

They waved back at us, but Jess had already pulled me over towards the dark shadow of the building in the trees.

"Um... we're not sick? Are we?"

"Some little-known facts about The Infirmary," Jess said in a tour guide voice. "There's a few private bedrooms behind the main office that are meant to be used for campers too sick to stay with their cabins. This early in the summer, they're usually empty. When that's the case, Nurse Elinore is usually willing to leave the door unlocked when she goes home. If one of her friends asks her very nicely, that is."

My ears perked up at the sound of private bedroom. "Please tell me you're one of her friends."

In answer, Jess pushed, and the door swung open. "She asks that we don't spread it around, or everybody will want to do this, and that we change the sheets before we leave."

It was a little unnerving inside. Silent and pitch black. I clung to Jess's side as she walked confidently, opening doors and turning corners I couldn't see. The smell felt welcoming, though. It was the same ancient wood smell the cabins had, and it had started to feel like home.

Camp was starting to feel like home. What a concept.

We went all the way through to the last room. There was just enough moon and starlight through the window to see the bed and Jess's silhouette standing before it. She stepped close to me, resting her hands on my side and pulling me close.

"The bad news is that we can't turn the lights on without being seen and getting Elinore in trouble for letting us stay here." She gently lifted my shirt, feeling my sides and lingering over my chest as she went. "The good news is this is the only building in the entire camp with reasonable soundproofing. As long as we're not shouting, nobody will hear us in here." She dropped the straps of my bra over my shoulders. Unclasping it and letting my breasts drop free.

"Fuuuck," I exhaled. "That feels good."

"One of those?"

"Yeah, the underwire is vicious."

"Well, it made you look fucking irresistible tonight!" She raised her arms over her head. "My turn."

Stripping each other naked in near total darkness was an interesting experience. On Lookout, we'd had more than enough starlight to see each other by. This was different.

We felt for what we couldn't see, our hands wandered all over each other's body and lingering well after we'd removed the clothing. Jess took it upon herself to rub the soreness of the bra away, massaging under my breasts as I slid her jeans over her hips. I pulled them down, kneeling to get them all the way, and she bent to keep her spot on my chest, having to reach down with me as I pulled the legs down and under her feet. It felt like a really silly pose, Jess stubbornly refusing to let go of my boobs for even a second, but it made me smile. If it was reversed, I wouldn't want to let go of hers either!

She spun me around and wrapped me up from behind, her strong arms making me feel like her plaything as she enveloped me, once again ending with her hands planted firmly on my breasts. I breathed in slowly, expanding into her, reveling in her erotic touch.

"I'm gonna make you cum as hard as you made me cum yesterday, Hot Stuff." She said in my ear, her voice dripping sex. She kissed just below my ear, making me jump and whimper and melt back into her. One after another, she kept kissing her way down my neck, pausing between kisses to plant dirty words in my mind. "I'm gonna fuck your pussy" kiss "I'm gonna vibe your clit" kiss "I'm gonna suck on your tongue" kiss "And your ears" kiss "and your nips" kiss "and every other part of you I can reach" kiss "and I'm not going to stop until you're a quivering mound of mindless girl flesh" kiss "and then I'm going to wrap you up under these blankets and cuddle you until you fall asleep."

My whimpers evolved into full on moans, and I tried to turn to face Jess and kiss her back, but she held me tight. I struggled, completely ineffectively, and Jess laughed. "We've got to get you more rugby practice, Hot Stuff." And just to rub it in, she bent and literally swept me off my feet, holding me snug in her arms.

"Showoff," I giggled, trying and failing to sound indignant. It would probably have been more romantic if I could have actually seen her face above me, but as it was, she was just a darker shape against the blackness. There was a moment of panic as I felt myself being lowered, but Jess set me down carefully on the soft bed. Without having spent the last weeks on the camp's bunks, the old full-sized mattress would probably have felt too soft to be comfortable and too small for the pair of us to share. Conditioned as we were, it felt opulent to the point of being an embarrassment of riches.

"Wait here just a second. Don't go anywhere!" Jess scurried around the room, going much faster and more confidently than I could believe. "I hope she didn't move my bag... where... here! Now where's the power outlet?"

I lazily propped myself up on a pillow, eyes slowly adjusting enough to see her fiddling with something around her waist. "I've decided you're actually a cat," I said.

"What? But I don't look like a cat at all!"

"It makes perfect sense! You can see in the dark, you don't make any noise when you move around, and you're always petting your hair around your ears like cats do! Which is super cute by the way, I love watching it."

A loud buzzing burst to life. A very loud buzzing. The kind of buzz that only comes from one place, and my clit throbbed in recognition. "You've got a vibrator you need to plug in?" I said, half excited and half nervous.

"My hitachi. I can never decide if it's my favorite toy, or if this is." She motioned downwards, but whatever she meant was lost on me.

"I can't see. Remember, I'm not a cat like you."

A huge grin was clear as day in Jess's voice. "Then I'll have to show you!"

Jess playfully pushed me back and grabbed ahold of my legs as I went, spreading them open and climbing between them.

It wasn't the first time we'd had sex. Or even the second. This would be the third time in less than a week, but even so, it felt like a very new experience. The tender touch of her hand on my thigh, the way her voice oozed with desire for me, the way her body trembled and her breath caught when I touched her -- it all felt more meaningful after opening up to her about Sarah. My heart felt lighter than it had in months, and it sped up as Jess positioned herself over me.

Several things hit me at once. Jess bent her head down and sucked at my neck, probably hard enough to leave a mark in the morning. At the same time, her breasts dipped down to meet mine, her nipples like molten rock pointing into my soft chest. And something poked into my upper thigh. Something long and firm and seemingly attached to Jess.

A strap-on! She's literally going to fuck me! Giggling and struggling for breath from her assault on my sensitive neck, I spread my legs as wide as they would go, grabbing hold of her ass and eagerly pulling it forward towards me.

But Jess wasn't done teasing me. She held back, letting me hold her just within range of my pussy, just enough to keep my hopes up that I could pull her inside me, while tormenting me with her mouth. She took my earlobe in and sucked, making me writhe and shriek -- she jumped down to my chest, taking one nipple and then the other in and making my eyes roll back in my head -- she went back up to my collar, licking and kissing and covering me with wet warmth that stayed and heated the more aroused I got.

The more she licked and sucked, the more desperate I became. I pulled harder and harder on her ass, trying to get her into my pussy, desperate to quell the fire of need she kept stoking inside me.

Finally, she relented and let herself be pulled forward. I gave a little whoop of triumph, but unfortunately, the dildo didn't line up with my pussy. It ended up poking hard against my thigh, then slipping on my wetness and pointing down under me.

"Damn," Jess cursed. She reached for it, groping between us for a few seconds and only succeeding in rubbing around my lips and spreading my pussy juice all over the place.

"Having trouble down there?" I giggled, my pussy screaming in frustration but the rest of me finding it hilarious.

"It's harder than it looks!" I burst into uncontrollable giggles. "What?"

"It's hard! That's what she said!"

Jess groaned, which only made me laugh harder. "You're worse than my campers!"

I had another joke, but it got lost in an involuntary deep moan as my vagina stretched herself open to welcome Jess's dildo inside of me. She was gentle, easing her hips forward very slowly and cupping my cheek, focused on my reaction.

"How is it, Hot Stuff?"

The deeper she thrust and the fuller I got, the more pleasure rolled over me and further my eyes rolled back in my head. "G-great--" she finished to the base, coming to rest with her mound pressing against mine. Her strap-on didn't cover her completely. It must have only held the dildo in place, because I could feel the bare skin of her pussy pressing against mine, and it felt like the sexiest thing in the world.

She hovered, bouncing very slightly. Just a tiny up-down, rubbing herself against me in a way that made my clit scream in pleasure. I moaned, loud and hard, pulling frantically on her ass and bouncing along with her. It felt so good. So fucking good! The little bit of scruff on her pussy felt so sexy, her wetness mixing with mine making her silky skin slide over mine.

My clit throbbed hard in time with Jess's rhythm. My pussy clenched down, squeezing the dildo Jess rocked inside of me. The heat inside of me built and built, more pleasurable and intense by the second. My muscles tensed, my fingers dug into Jess's butt, my breathing went ragged and I moaned myself silly trying to communicate to Jess just how fantastic she was making me feel.

Jess continued petting my face as she pleasured me. I snuggled against her hand, happy to have something to keep grounded on. Just as I thought I was starting to get a handle on the waves of sensation, Jess turned the vibrator on.

It wasn't even touching me. She just switched it on and dropped it beside us, but it still sent a charge through me. More? How was I supposed to handle more!

"I told you I'd overwhelm you with pleasure, and I meant it," Jess said, clearly guessing what I was thinking and amused by it. She leaned back, keeping us connected at the hips but creating a bit of space between us. With one hand, she guided my hands from her butt up to her boobs. "Hang on to these, Hot Stuff."

With her other hand, Jess took the vibrator and started tracing it over my body.

Starting above my breasts and circling around them, the tingles I'd been feeling all over focused to powerful fountains of heat. I'd been nervous because of how loud the thing was, but it was actually very pleasant. Like a very erotic massage that paired wonderfully with the slow thrusting pleasure in my pussy and throbs of bliss in my clit. Around she went, closer in circles inwards towards my nipples, drawing deeper sighs and higher pitched squeaks from within me whenever she ran over them and swapped to the other side.

I tried to give Jess's chest the same pleasant massage I was feeling, but her boobs were too much fun! It probably turned out to be more groping her than giving her much pleasure.

"You like it?" Jess asked, her breathlessness betraying her own pleasure.

"Yeah. It's great how it warms up, I like that feel on my skin."

"I'm glad." Jess paused fucking me and traced the vibe down across my abs. "The best part is that this is only low."

"What, what!" Lower, down over my mound. "My clit can't take higher than this!"

"You know how vibrators always get sluggish when you try to share them? Like, they're not strong enough to handle getting smothered between two pussies?" Jess slid it down over my clit, and immediately settled her own onto it from the other side. "Ohhhh yeah. Well, this baby doesn't have that problem!"

She flicked the controller up, and my body went into overdrive. It was beyond intense, pleasure jackhammering into me with mind numbing speed, the fountains of pleasure inside of me instantly bursting to volcanic heat. My legs went taut, my toes pointed, my breath caught and my clit's throbs felt like fireworks rocketing up through me.

"Oh my god!" Jess nearly yelled. She pressed her tits into my hands even harder than I groped at her, and her spasms and frantic fucking were even more pronounced than my own. "I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! Cum with me, Hot Stuff. Please, I wanna cum together."

"Yes!" Every time Jess said the word cum, it was like she pressed a button in my brain. Everything else seemed to quiet, all my focus narrowed, and all I was aware of was Jess above me, her clit pressing the vibrator into mine, and her dildo injecting raw pleasure inside of me. "I'm cumming too. Cum with me!"

It was like the fireworks show in my clit decided to blow the entire second half all at once. My pussy clamped down on the strap-on like it wanted to rip it from Jess's body. Contraction after contraction, tighter and tighter, I clenched down on it, loving how full of Jess it made me feel while she writhed over me. She spasmed in bursts, holding still for a few second and letting my orgasm level off a bit before jerking again and giving me another wave of stimulation, kicking off a fresh orgasmic peak.

Surge after surge, the mad furious energy ripped through us both, slowly wearing us to exhaustion before burning out. Everything felt golden. Like that languid, dreamy state right after waking up from a long nap, but extended all over me. I collapsed back, barely noticing as Jess withdrew from me.

If Jess hadn't been there, I have no idea how I would have gotten under the blankets. I would have just passed out and been dead to the world until morning. Very gently, she shifted my legs and slipped them into the bedding, following after herself and wrapping our legs together.

1...910111213...15