Stargirl: Big Black Costume Ch. 02

Story Info
Yolanda likes having a cock. Courtney likes it too.
3.3k words
4.7
5.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,582 Followers

"No cum," Courtney noted, disappointed, wiping her mouth of the excess saliva that had gathered on her lips at some point in her sloppy, inexperienced blowjob. "I guess Ted was supposed to provide that himself."

Yolanda frowned at the thought. "Not really what I want to think about in the afterglow, puta."

Courtney glanced down at Yolanda's cock. It was still bolt-upright, seething with suppressed motion. She could picture it hammering into her—only she guessed she had been the one doing the hammering, working her mouth up and down on its length until it, Yolanda, came.

She kinda wished there was a more physical response to reward her for her exertion, but seeing Yolanda light up, actually seeing the pleasure suffuse her body and make her smile and sweat—it was like a dream come true. Courtney couldn't believe she'd actually done things with someone as hot and centered and confident as Yolanda. She tried to play it cool.

"Some afterglow. You're still upright. I'm guessing that wouldn't happen with a real guy. Does make it easier to practice on."

Yolanda grinned ferociously, looking from her erection to Courtney's cutely interested expression. "How about I practice on you?"

Courtney was taken aback all of a sudden—interested, but not wanting to go too far. She thought the point of this was not to be too serious. Just seeing the smirk on Yolanda's face, she knew the Latina wanted a lot more than another blowjob. "I... I would, that's fair, but I'm saving myself for marriage."

"Yeah, and I'm a fucking Mexican. Don't worry about it." Just like that, Wildcat was up and on her feet, picking up Courtney as well, throwing her over her own bed with her taut ass thrust up into the air. "I'll leave your precious cherry alone. You got this cock real well-lubricated."

"Well-lubricated for what? Wait, don't you want me to take my clothes off?"

"You don't have to. That's a cute outfit. Stay bent over."

Yolanda's voice, straining with feral energy, silenced Courtney and stilled her just as she'd begun to straighten. She did as Yolanda said, keenly feeling how her skirted ass was jutting out in Yolanda's direction.

Yolanda dropped down, breathless, to her knees. Courtney was a tiny little thing, but that just made her ass look bigger, a nice ripe peach bursting out from her athletic hips. Her costume didn't spare a single inch of it and yet Courtney's ass didn't show a single flaw. Yolanda looked at it worshipfully, not daring yet to raise Courtney's dress out of the way, just enjoying the shameless view of her clothed ass up close.

"Fuck, chica, you may have touched yourself, but you've never laid a finger on that ass, have you? That thing hasn't been touched since you got spanked for being a bad girl. Maybe I should start that up again. Make up for lost time."

"I'm not a bad girl!" Courtney said guilelessly. "I've really been trying to be nice to you! I gave you a blowjob!"

Yolanda put one hand on each of Courtney's nice, plump buttocks, squeezing the resilient flesh. She felt it quake in her hands. "Relax, Courtney. Just an expression. Only bad thing here is that you've got an ass made for fucking and it ain't never been fucked. How about I take care of that now? Fuck, Courtney, your ass looks so good..."

Yolanda started kissing Courtney's ass through the dress, still kneading and massaging the creamy flesh. There was room for both her mouth and her hands to work on all of that big, juicy ass.

"Oh!" Courtney gasped. "I guess... since I got to give you a blowjob, you can... that doesn't feel so bad... I mean, if you don't want to give me a blowjob... and I guess this is less intimate than if it was my vagina... it is my butt, after all..."

"Your butt, baby," Yolanda breathed. She peeled Courtney's panties out from under her dress. White cotton, of course. "Your nice, fat ass..."

"It's not fat," Courtney panted.

Yolanda fondled Courtney's ass through her dress, further exciting her with the sensuous feel of the cloth sliding over her bare skin. Courtney didn't know quite what was happening, what she was doing, but she was willing to let Yolanda do what she wanted. Her ass already felt nice—maybe getting a cock inside it wouldn't feel so bad either.

Then she was blinded. Yolanda had thrown the skirt of her dress up over her head to leave her ass bare.

"Open your legs and spread your asscheeks as far as you can," Yolanda said, feeling the aftershocks of taking nudes as intensely as she ever had. Like then, she knew this was wrong, but she couldn't help herself. Courtney's ass goddamn needed to be fucked and she had the only cock around. If she didn't do something, Courtney might never know what that goddamn butt was designed for. And that would be a tragedy.

Courtney did as she was told, grabbing her buttocks in each hand and pulling them apart, knowing it would leave her asshole open for inspection. Yolanda sighed to see Courtney's pink asshole, slightly open, inviting penetration. Shit, how was she supposed to resist that ass? It wasn't even fat, it was tight and plump at the same time, taut with exercised muscle, but unable to deny the voluptuousness of Courtney's piquant little curves.

Courtney quivered with anticipation as Yolanda started fondling her ass, lavishing it with her gaze, not so much as a thong to protect Courtney from her eyes. She was actually holding her ass open to let Yolanda see what she was apparently going to fuck.

She felt Yolanda lightly run her hands over the smooth skin of her cheeks, then the caresses went into the valley between her buttocks. Fingertips circled around Courtney's anus, then tripped over it. Courtney gasped. It felt good being touched there. It wasn't painful, just sensitive. Maybe she'd like having something go inside... there...

Yolanda's fingers traced between her legs, down to her cunt, the pads of her fingers playing over Courtney's labia. Courtney cooed as she felt her wetness trailing off with Yolanda's fingertips. Then those fingers were back between her cheeks, rubbing at her tender opening. As they ran across Courtney's sphincter, they pushed slightly inward. Courtney gasped at the taste of what was to come. Her asshole felt so taut, so alive to sensations, her sensitivity becoming even more intense with each fleeting touch on her puckered hole.

Yolanda touched Courtney's anus one last time, dimpling it inward before her fingertip ran downward along Courtney's valley to her taint to her slit. Courtney was disappointed by the loss of Yolanda's touch on her ass, until she felt lips puckered against her buttocks. She groaned in delight, her fingers sinking deeper into her splayed buttocks.

Yolanda kissed up and down the vale between her cheeks, but didn't touch her hole. Every time Yolanda's lips neared the opening, she turned her head at the last second so that only the corner of her kiss touched the rim of Courtney's asshole. It was only after she'd kissed all around Courtney's anus that Yolanda finally stuck her tongue out.

Yolanda licked around and around Courtney's puckered hole, as if announcing it was hers, daring Courtney to do anything about it. Then she finally came into contact with it, her tongue drawing a tightening spiral over the rim. Dipping inward, between the sides of her sphincter, then dancing back along the pink little grommet protecting Courtney's vulnerable passage. Yolanda's tongue endlessly teased its way around the rim, sparking pleasure from Courtney until she could barely stand it. It felt so good, but she knew it could feel so much better, and it was torture anticipating what was to come.

Finally, Yolanda's tongue wasn't content to keep tantalizing her. It probed experimentally at Courtney's splayed asshole, then pushed harder, licking inside of it. Courtney breathed hard, cheeks burning, almost unable to believe what she was feeling from Yolanda's dainty little tongue stabbing into her ass. She pulled harder at her asscheeks, trying to get them further apart so Yolanda could get deeper into her. Seeing what she was doing, Yolanda laughed.

"Don't worry about it, baby. Let me do it." Yolanda's hands closed on Courtney's buttocks, groping them as she made sure they stayed open. "There. That's good. I know you want to be open for me. I know you like how this feels."

"Hnnhh!" Courtney gasped, feeling Yolanda's tongue roll over her anus. She pushed back against Yolanda's face, trying to get that stiff tongue inside her, but Yolanda refused to put any force behind her licking. She just let Courtney's thrust push her tongue back into her mouth, then laughed.

"You like it a lot. Puta. You want it so bad..."

"You're the one licking my asshole!" Courtney squeaked, unable to keep in how incensed she was by Yolanda talking her into this and now teasing her. "How bad do you want it if you're literally kissing my ass?"

"Shhhh," Yolanda hissed, before running her tongue all the way up between Courtney's cheeks, driving her into a frenzy of need that Courtney had no idea how to handle.

She had to have Yolanda fuck her ass. That had to be this huge, gargantuan thing that she wanted so badly. Courtney gyrated her hips, rubbing her ass back into a pleased Yolanda's face. She dropped her ass down, then lifted it up again to get all the contact she could with Yolanda's lapping tongue.

As she grinded her ass into Yolanda's face, her anus clenched and unclenched, trying to suck her tongue inside, but it never worked. Yolanda's tongue darted away as quickly as it darted over her hole. "Heck, Yolanda, quit teasing! Put it into me! Fuck my ass! I wanna feel it like I did in my mouth—down my throat—I know you liked that, so stop being mean!"

Yolanda pressed her lips together. She'd been so occupied playing with Courtney that she'd lost sight of how horny all this foreplay must've been making her. It was so fucking wrong, getting Courtney turned on to the point where she'd actually let Yolanda sodomize her, but now Courtney was literally begging for it and Yolanda couldn't resist. It was just like her parents said. She was a bad girl. Shameful. But if fucking Courtney's ass felt anything like fucking her mouth...

As cute as Courtney's face was, her ass was perfection, and Yolanda needed to experience it for herself before she repented of this awful, sinful deed. "Open your ass for me and I'll give it to you," she husked. "Show me that spectacular ass has enough room for me to fuck every inch of this cock inside."

It should've bothered Courtney, how she leapt to obey Yolanda, grabbing handfuls of ass with all ten fingers and spreading them even wider than before. Displaying her beautiful asshole like it was made to be fucked. It should've bothered her, but she didn't even notice how quickly she had done it.

Yolanda lifted Courtney's dress all the way off her back, leaving it puddled atop her head so that the blonde couldn't see anything, only feel. Courtney looked more beautiful and sexual than ever, no trace of her cute little feminine adorableness, just those two hands obediently coming out of the pile of dress at her shoulders and holding her needy asshole open. Yolanda placed her stiff cock at its entrance, guiding it with her hand at its base to ensure it got where it needed to go. She was still unused to having a cock and everything had to be perfect if she was going to fuck an ass as flawless as Courtney's. She pushed forward, prodding her cockhead into Courtney's anus, and it slipped inside. Covering the sphincter with her saliva, relaxing it with her tongue, had robbed it of all its defenses.

"I... don't know if this feels good..." Courtney keened from under her dress.

"Don't worry," Yolanda groaned, as the crushing tightness of Courtney's ass poured onto the first inch of her prick. "I know it feels great!"

Courtney could just tell that these were adult sensations, mature sensations, married sensations—feelings she wasn't ready for yet, that she thought she wouldn't feel for years! It seemed impossible she was feeling them now, that this was actually happening, but Yolanda's insistent pressure would not be denied. She was working herself demandingly into Courtney's ass and the blonde spaced out, almost coming, mind ripped apart by the weird pleasures and intense pain of having her asshole put to such a new and different use.

She came back to herself, though it felt like she was plunged back into the reality of her situation by a new level of pain that even her kinky arousal couldn't defer. It felt like there was a telephone pole inside her, her innards being opened, stretched to the breaking point. Yolanda had to be ruining her ass with what she was doing!

"Yolanda—I don't think—I can take thisssss," Courtney moaned, going into a little paroxysm as Yolanda gained another inch of her rectum. She took her hands off her ass—the last thing Yolanda needed was help sodomizing her—and pushed her upper body up off the mattress, hoping that would alleviate some of the taut pressure she felt crushing down on her.

"Just relax," Yolanda told her. "I'm going slow. Nice and tight and slow... fuck, baby, I could enjoy this ass for hours..."

Courtney didn't know if she could stand another second of being fucked in the ass. That was what was happening; they weren't messing around. Yolanda was sodomizing her; ass-fucking her. Courtney was no longer her friend, she was something sexual and submissive and kinky to her. More than a friend, less than a girlfriend. She thought there were naughty words for what she was now...

Yolanda's hands stroked her body, down her back and up her sides, humid with a sweaty warmth. The gloves kept Yolanda's moisture inside, so maybe it was Courtney's own sweat she felt being massaged into her flesh. She knew Yolanda was taking it easy on her—holding back from driving into her as fast and as hard as she must want to, as a part of Courtney wanted her to. But that would've ripped her in half. Instead, Yolanda was giving her a chance to get used to it, for her body to give in to the needs of her plundering cock. Courtney felt it as a patient, insistent demand on her anal passage. She needed to let Yolanda in.

"Tight little virgin!" Yolanda grunted out. "Nothing can be as good as virgin ass!"

She felt Yolanda's hips press against her splayed buttocks, feeling the heat of Yolanda's body right through the catsuit, and Courtney knew she was in all the way. It was the most intense sensation she'd ever felt. She couldn't hold herself up anymore; her arms couldn't support her weight. She crashed down to the bed, pressing her breasts flat against the mattress, the stimulation on her nipples pleasuring her as the fully buried cock made her ass Yolanda's in the most certain terms possible. She was fucked all the way into Courtney's asshole!

"Like it?" Yolanda demanded. "Like feeling this cock all the way inside your ass?"

"I—I don't know—it—it hurts!"

"Then why are you gushing all over your sheets, puta? Why are you fucking coming?"

Courtney cried out, now feeling Yolanda pulling out of her tightly clenched asshole. It felt like she would pull Courtney inside out! It couldn't be that she was still tight, not with all that cock inside her, so Courtney had to think that she was throbbing so hard her asshole tightened to a stranglehold on Yolanda's prick.

And that still wasn't enough to keep Yolanda inside. She withdrew until only her cockhead was still in Courtney, then drove back into her. This time she was determined to make her shaft disappear into Courtney's rectum.

Yolanda slid inside hard and fast, Courtney's ass as tight around her as a surgeon's glove, squeezing her powerfully for every thrust she gave Courtney. And a feverish heat burned deep inside Courtney—Yolanda would've retreated from it if she couldn't remind herself that this was a dildo she was using on her, not her own flesh.

Courtney felt the heat too, sensations igniting in her body that had started out as pain but now were something she couldn't fully understand. She didn't know if she liked it, but she needed it—had to have more of it. She rocked her ass back to meet Yolanda's surging thrusts, getting that huge prick even deeper into her asshole. She could feel her inner muscles at work, almost instinctively playing with Yolanda's cock when it buried itself in her. Massaging, clenching, milking, she could feel her body giving Yolanda pleasure. Maybe she was a natural submissive. Maybe her ass was meant for that. Maybe that was why she was getting off on it.

"Holy shit!" Yolanda moaned. "Your ass is so damn tight! It's not just that you're a virgin! It's you! Your asshole is a fucking wet dream!"

"Then fuck it! Oh! Fuck my ass as much as you can it! I want it so bad, so bad, soooo baad..."

Somehow they could both sense it, feel the connection as they came together. Courtney's eyes rolled back in her head; Yolanda went cross-eyed. Even if she couldn't ejaculate, she felt the pitching gulps along her shaft, defying the tightness of Courtney's asshole, roiling as it was with the orgasmic shivers going through her own body. All the tension, all the knotted up, pressurized need, it was flowing out of Yolanda's body in bursts of pleasure, centered on her groin, her phantom cock. She could feel it in her pussy too, a climax doubled. She was wet again, gushing, warming the suit by saturating it with her juices.

"Ungh... uhhh... you fucked me in the ass..." Courtney sighed, sprawling full length on the bed. She looked like Yolanda felt, no longer tautly drawn, but limp and exhausted.

Yolanda pulled out of her. Her cock, finally limp, was sucked back into the suit, becoming a featureless plain of tight fabric once more. It wasn't the suit, Yolanda realized. It was her. Her simmering need for Courtney, the arousal that she'd tried to deny but that had grown as Courtney enticed her and befriended her and treated her so, so nicely. And Yolanda had repaid her by absolutely wrecking her asshole, leaving it a gaping ruin, an unavoidable crater between those plump asscheeks she'd admired so much.

But Courtney wasn't in pain. She was feeling no pain. She was snoring. Yolanda had fucked her unconscious.

She ripped at her costume, pulled Courtney's dress back down, threw the sheets over her. Trying to do three things at once, Yolanda inevitably tripped over herself, but she managed to get Wildcat's cowl off and then the catsuit was baggy and loose again. She pulled herself out of it like she was getting out of a sleeping bag, then arranged Courtney to look like she was simply taking a nap—not that she was sleeping off being fucked into a dead faint by a so-called friend.

Equally hurriedly, Yolanda pulled her outer clothes back on, her shoes, then she took one last look at Courtney. The blonde was drooling.

"Courtney, you're not... you're okay, right?"

"Thaaat's nice..." Courtney yawned.

Maybe it was her Catholic guilt, but Yolanda had to torture herself, had to pull up the sheets and take one last look at the obscenely open hole she'd made of Courtney's cute little rosebud. She couldn't believe she'd done that. She couldn't believe Courtney had enjoyed it. Even now, Courtney seemed to be having a good dream. Maybe she was a puta. Maybe Yolanda was... no, she didn't even know. She couldn't have done that to Courtney's poor, beautiful ass. But she had. She tried not to think about it. She needed to be home.

She needed to stop thinking how hard a girl had to come before she passed out from it.

Zev95
Zev95
1,582 Followers