All Comments on 'Stargirl: Big Black Costume'

by Zev95

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
bubblebuttslutzbubblebuttslutzabout 3 years ago

Very sexy! Please write more chapters!

Zev95Zev95about 3 years agoAuthor

https://www.patreon.com/mobofair

https://ko-fi.com/zevguy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story . I am impressed at how well it is written. Both Yolanda and Courtney are perfectly in chapter . Can’t wait for the next one . I would love to see Yolanda returning the favour by going down on Courtney or using her brand new cock on take Courtney’s virginity . Just hope she can control the size of her cock or it will rip Courtney’s sweet little pussy to pieces

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed this. I love Stargirl. Courtney and Yolanda are my favorite babes. Although not a fan of futa.

There's one character I hope will be appearing on Stargirl. And that's Jesse Quick! Jesse Quick is beautiful and sexy. A amazing superhero. There should be more stories of her. She's truly underrated. I'm very disappointed how the Flash show greatly wasted her, not to mention made her very unrecognizable from from her comic. (Although I much enjoyed Violett Beane playing the character even if it was just the name. She's most definitely has the look for Jesse Quick, not to mention her body. *WinkWink*) I think there should be more stories about Jesse Chambers/Jesse Quick. She's very hot and beautiful and she has amazing ass. There's reason she's called Jesse Thicc. Sadly, she lacking some thiccness in other areas. Let's change that. I could just imagine a scenario where Jesse tries to enhanced her speed force powers through her clothing or infusing into her body but ends up accidentally expanding her breasts, filling them with speed force energy. Not only Jesse has a thick booty which is hassle to deal with but now she has to deal with basketball sized melons attached to her chest. Who knows, maybe she uses them to get herself a date. I wonder what new nickname Jesse will be called if that happen. Jesse Juggs.

There really should be more Jesse Quick stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please do more chapters. Yolanda and Courtney should experiment more, maybe Courtney should give Yolanda a titfuck. Yeah. Yolanda talk about how hot Courtney is, talking about Courtney always wearing tight clothes that show off her tits. I bet their huge too. Yeah Yolanda should have her revenge by fucking Courtney's boobs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZev95@Zev95
If you enjoy reading my short fiction, imagine a whole book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BQPQTPSS?ref_=cm_sw_r_apann_dp_C91SP5X4YH5DFD7MQHR2