All Comments on 'Staring at the Sun Ch. 10'

by janiexx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
PEATBOGPEATBOGover 17 years ago
Louise the Adulterer!!!!

Well Jane, Louise has now crossed the line - a blow job is adultery which ever way you look at it. As far as we know, Richard has not "cheated" on Louise and I would have hoped that she was of stronger character. It is imperative that Louise (and we) learn the truth about Mike's relationship with Jake as soon as possible and, in my point of view, Louise's relationship with Lisa is the key to learning this. Is the true agenda of Jake and Jilly to, with the help of Mike and a reluctant Lisa, blackmail Louise into letting Richard sign over the business to Jake? Pete.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Suspenseful

I love how this wonderful Writer ends this chapter with almost unbearable indecision. Brings back a line from an old Pop Song, "I'm undecided now, so what am I gonna do..." Wonderful Write. Enjoyable read.

MacDukeMacDukeover 17 years ago
Compelling Characters

This is taking on the aura of true literature. You have created at least five interesting characters that we want to know more about. All that and Louise swallows too!! Take your time. This is a good read and a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
a blow job is not adultery, which William says

that? William Jefferson Clinton or William Shakespeare the great playwright?

It's amazing how cheaters, nor, I mean all around nice people (who are just STRESSED over work and spouses and children) are able to max out definitions of every day word!

Clinton, for example, says, pointing his infamously long, crooked finger, "I've never had sex with that woman."

Okay, so it turned out Monica's only been blowin' him in the Oval Office occasionally!

Louise, the character here, has been exchanging bodily fluids with the man he's staying with, here, and she says "Should I commit adultery?"

LOL

Whether the man releases his saliva or seminal fluids inside your mouth or vagina or the other hole, gentle and romantic lady, the DEPOSIT is still INSIDE your body; just because you think simply because the penis is no inside THE VAGINA doesn't make it not "sex".

"Adultery" --- I thought --- is when a person, who is committed either emotionally or legally to another decides that he or she could also go ahead and exchange bodily fluids with ANOTHER person, WHILE STILL supposedly committed to the first person, no?

And this woman has 2 kids with her husband, right? what was his name, Richard (whether he is also a cheater is ANOTHER STORY; here we're dealing with LOUISE'S err conflicting thoughts, whether she should allow Mikey'd dick in her vagina too after having it in her mouth)?,,,,,

And who's thta devious but "up front" guy, Jake, and Louise here and gentle/wise Lisa's been talking about,,, Jake who's supposedly more up front than Mikey here but per Lisa, both men are unsavory kinds,,,?

Louise is married, and she and her husband, Richard, was it?, has contributed 2 kids of the human race, right? but unless Mikey's or some other man dick is squarely INSIDE her vagina, Louise here doesn't consider that cheating or adultery? lol

But, then again, waht the hell do I know when I sound like some hypocritical evengelical preacher here!,,, LOL!!!

I love the English language and its users! We are so freaking good at stretching it,,, "It depends what "is" is!", says Clinton,,,,

Well, to answer Mr. Clinton (I'm a Liberal, by the way, not one of your gun-totting southern hypocritical born away christian!), "is" is, according to the cheap, on-line dictionar, a

"verb" or "auxiliary verb, present singular first person."

While on on-line activities, I looked up the word "adultery" and it said "intercourse" between two or more people who are not their legally married spouses.

The word "intercourse" was a bit vaque, so I had to look it up too; it said the following:

(1). dealings or communication between individuals, groups, countries, etc.

(2). interchange of thoughts, feelings, etc.

(3). sexual relations or a sexual coupling, esp. coitus.

Well, at this juncture, my little mind's thoroughly stumped, given that English is not my native language,,,,

Is "intercourse" somekind of a "interchange of thoughts, feelings", or it is strictly A "PENISE INSIDE A VAGINA"?

I normally think the root/term "inter---" means "going inside" something, some hole, some place,,,

I mean, really, is a penis (or a tongue) going INSIDE a MOUTH so much more different than one going INSIDE a VAGINA?

Again, I must apologize; you'll have to excuse my poor grasp of Shakespeare's English language,,,, It is such a dynamic and beautiful language!,,, No wonder the French language has gone down a steep hill since the 1800's!

john-the-authorjohn-the-authorover 17 years ago
Continues to surprise me

I think I've been wrong every time I've tried to guess where the next chapter was going to take me. This time, Mike's proved to be a lot more mysterious than I'd thought he might be.

I *did* figure out (oh hurrah!) that Louise was going to be falling off the fidelity wagon, but I think that's a key to the development of things in the next few chapters. And yes, it is usually a really significant thing in a relationship, but what happens afterwards is of much greater importance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
No adultery?

How can Louise say that she has not committed adultery? By my count Mike has brought her to orgasm twice and she gave him a blowjob. I thought any sexual relations with someone other than your spouse was adultery. Other than this issue the story is going very well.______________________

SleeplessinMD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous