All Comments on 'Staring Problem'

by SecondCircle

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm quite disappointed to be honest, this was not like your usual stuff, not enjoyable at all.

Seduction is one thing, but this was just completely non-consensual sex. I can't quite believe I just read 2 and a half pages worth of rape descriptions with no sign of the protagonist experiencing any desire for Cal or pleasure from the experience.

The fact that this is followed by a brief epilogue, to reassure the reader that (for some inexplicable reason) Justin likes it in the end, isn't really any comfort, because there isn't actually any hint of that being the case from the description of the encounter itself. It just feels like it's tacked on to make the rest more palatable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Everything I was going to say has pretty much been addressed by the first commenter. This is just…not it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

really… this is hot. Do u guys have any idea about dub-con? This deserves 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think people would feel better if this was under reluctant. But I thought it was great. Was rather hoping he'd end up with both of them though.

orobanche_crenataorobanche_crenataabout 2 years ago

If Literotica let you use two categories, this'd probably be better under Gay Male and Reluctant/NonCon. Still, I liked it, big fan of the overwhelming atmosphere of Cal you built up. The only way this could be better if there was an extra chapter where Kendra finds out but she's like wait I'm into this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSecondCircle@SecondCircle
"If you walk about the city long enough, you might glimpse a man, a cloaked man who strays from the typical path. You might fancy him an illusion or a trick of the eye. But whatever his form, he's there. Were you close enough to discern, you'd find that he is without a face. E...