All Comments on 'Stars Hollow: Forbidden Scenes Ch. 01'

by sex4every1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just a small criticism

If you do decide to make this a series, when there is a character speaking, don't put " Rori:" (or whomever is speaking) before the quote. Say, " Rori said" or " Rori exclaimed", for example. The way you wrote seemed like a play script instead of a story.

sex4every1sex4every1over 12 years agoAuthor
Re: Just a small criticism

It was kind of intended to read as a script.

But if it puts you guys (and gals) off, I'll keep it in mind for the next scene...

OldComputerHandOldComputerHandover 12 years ago
More, dammit! MORE!

You are spot on with both characterizations and dialogue. Please, do NOT leave this series hanging ... uh, dangling ... uh, crap! You KNOW what I mean. This is just what Stars Hollow was really missing all along: sweet, normal, sexy, slutty trollops, ready to get it on with anything on two legs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yeah

It's great. More, please. And soon! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
what a...

hoot! Thoroughly enjoyable - thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good

Encore, encore. More tv shows would be good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

So good, continue with many more.

AlexanderVIAlexanderVIover 1 year ago

Outstanding. As a GGs aficionado I can reassure you the dialogue is spot on. You had me right there in my minds eye. Could easily be an actual GGs scene. Straight into favourites and follow ticked. Will be reading more of your work with anticipation. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Love how you captured the vibe and speech patterns of the show.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersex4every1@sex4every1
Just writing what comes to mind... For all feedback, or just a chat, drop me a line on: lp25051975@gmail.com 27/02/2024: Hello everyone, just to let you know I am back. I was genuinely moved by all the emails and messages of support. Thank you very much! I will try to publis...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES