All Comments on 'Starship of Lust Ch. 04'

by Xerg

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ConstructiveConstructiveover 1 year ago

I'm personally a "focus on onw dude and a small number of women" myself but to each their own i suppose.

As always well written with the slow eroding of her resistance, integrating more of the commands with her speech is a great "show don't tell" way of storytelling.

Well done and can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't wait for the next chapter!! Loving the slow burn

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lovely to see this continuing! Kinda wish that last scene had been the focus of the instalment, and we got to see more of the Admiral struggling with being given direct commands and being broken - hopefully that’ll be the next chapter though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This continues to be great. I'm really curious how this ends so I like the little hint we got here.

chipmonk9chipmonk9over 1 year ago

I kind of want to see what thousr new chacthers Captains Abbott and Laurier, fighter pilots are doing more? Make fir a neat side story like one if them riding a guy lay in a fighter aircraft during combat?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love to see an update, I hope to see more of this and the God App story love both

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great idea. You should turn this into a novel. Or even a series where the protagonist slowly conquers ships, then space stations, then planets, then the entire human race.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope this continues again soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

amazing story. thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this was incredible, thank you!

sieghart004sieghart004over 1 year ago

amazing story hope it continues. please don't turn her into some crazed cock hungry slut and just keep her angry and indifferent to her situation ala kangoku senkan.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous