Starter Kit

Story Info
A couple's first taste of bondage and blidfolds.
2k words
4.45
14.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure you can't see around that thing?"

I strain to peek but the velour blindfold from our brand new 'Bondage Starter Kit' is doing it's job well. We'd ducked into the funky little sex shop on a whim. Rows and rows of dildos, vibrators, and cock rings but when you saw that little square box sitting amongst the handcuffs and whips your face lit up with an evil grin.

"Hold on, I'm going to light some candles and turn down the lights. Just stay put."

Not much choice there. I give a little tug on the satiny ties -- they're a lot stronger than they look -- and wonder, not for the first time, just what I've gotten myself into.

I can hear you moving around the room opening drawers. The lighter sparks and in a few moments the smell of vanilla fills the air. I sense you leave and I hear water running from down the hall, the sound of a glass filling. More drawers, in the kitchen this time I think. Kitchen??

"What are you looking for?" I call out.

"It's a surprise!"

I hear utensils rattling and the distinct clack of barbecue tongs.

"Uhhh...hon?"

"Just kidding! You'll like it I promise."

More rummaging sounds. Your feet make no noise on the soft carpet but somehow I can sense that you're back. The silence stretches and I become distinctly aware of the sound of my own breathing. I lift my head as if to look around.

"Sorry, I was just enjoying the view. Not too shabby actually, you're still a little bit of a hunk you know."

"Gosh, thanks."

"Well you could still stand to do a few more sit ups." Your finger gently pokes my stomach and I yelp in surprise.

"Not that I'm one to talk I suppose, haha."

"No comment, my dear."

"Hunky and smart." The clack of the barbecue tongs punctuates your voice.

"You said you were kidding!"

"Just relax and enjoy, this is going to be fun."

Hah, easier said than done. I feel the bed shift as you climb on beside me and I brace myself for the cold embrace of the tongs. Instead I feel your fingertips brush slowly down my chest.

"You're tense. I said relax. I promise you're going to like this."

Your voice is softer, less playful now. Unable to see I focus intently on the sensation of your fingertips as they trace patterns down over my stomach and onto my left thigh. Over the vanilla candles I catch the scent of your shampoo an instant before your lips touch mine. Instinctively I want to put my arms around you but I can't. Your lips lift away but your breath is still warm and sweet and close.

"That's better," you whisper.

"I want to touch you too..."

"It's good to want things." I can hear the smile in your voice.

I feel the bed shift again as you move across me. your breast brushes over my face and I open my mouth and lift my head, eager to capture the other one on it's way past, but I miss and you giggle at my disappointment. I hear the lid come off a jar.

"This might feel a little cold at first..."

Something cool and thick drips onto my chest and stomach and I flinch. You continue to pour small dribbles down one thigh and back up the other. I hear the lid go back on and then your hands press onto my thighs and push upward, smearing what I assume to be massage oil all over my skin as they go.

"Is it starting to warm up yet? It's supposed to get warm."

Warm? Your hands are small but strong and the oil feels nice as you massage it smoothly over my skin.

"Not really, it's not as cold as it was but...OH YEAH, okay, yep that's getting warm. What is that stuff?"

"Just something interesting I picked up, I thought we might have some fun with it."

The oil is really heating up now. Not quite uncomfortably so but the contrast with the parts of me you've left untouched is intense. I can hear you getting something else now, but I'm too distracted by the hot and cool sensations to pay much attention. A cold droplet on my balls snaps my focus back.

"Not there! that stuff gets really hot..."

"Trust me."

Another cold drop lands and runs down my balls. That's not oil. Two more cold drops and I feel them tighten involuntarily.

"Open your legs." It's a command and I obey. I hear ice stirring in a glass.

You climb between my legs and plants a small kiss on the end of my cock. I hadn't realized how hard I was getting until I felt your lips on me and my cock twitches in anticipation of more. Instead I feel a soft, icy touch on the inside of my thigh. The oil is still heating my skin and the cold almost burns in comparison. The touch moves down my thigh, leaving a chilly wet trail. Is that your tongue? No, something else. A brush?

"Are you painting me?"

"Good guess, I'm dipping a paint brush in ice water. Do you like it? Is the oil still warm?"

"Yes, and very."

The ice water brush moves to the inside of my other thigh. You paint dripping swirls and a shiver runs up my stomach. More clinking as you stir the ice and then I feel the cold brush slide under my balls. My cock jumps and strains and my hips push involuntarily up against nothing. Holy shit is this ever turning me on! Your hand wraps around my cock and you begin stroking me slowly. My hips thrust in time with your hand and I feel your weight shift on the bed and the sudden wet warmth of your mouth around the head of my cock.

"Ohhh yesss..."

You remain still as I thrust slowly up into your mouth. Your hand keeps me from going too deep or too fast. Unable to see or touch you all of my senses are focused on the feeling of sliding in and out between your lips. I'm gripping the headboard so hard my knuckles ache and my mouth is open in a silent moan. Too soon you pull away and I feel you leave the bed. The heat of the oil is fading and the room seems cool all of a sudden but I don't care, my whole body aches to feel you touch me again.

The soft sound of cloth against skin, are you putting something on or taking something off? A small metallic click, followed by three more.

"Are you sure you aren't peeking?"

"Believe me, I wish I could."

You climb back onto the bed, kneeling beside me this time. You straddle my chest and I feel your legs tight against my sides. There's something different about them, smooth but not like skin. I feel you shift yourself forward until you're kneeling on either side of my head. I know what's coming next and I try to wait patiently. A soft sound of skin on skin, are you touching yourself? I try to track your hands by the sound, down your sides, over your hips, changing suddenly to the hiss of skin on fabric.

"You're wearing stockings."

"Yes."

"God I want to see you, touch you."

"You will. soon."

Your hand touches my face, and you stroke my cheek. I turn my head to capture your finger with my lips, sucking it into my mouth. I can hear your breathing now, faster and deeper than before. Soft, wet noises only inches in front of my face. The dark, delicious scent of your open pussy reaches me and I inhale deeply, hungrily. All I want in the world is to taste you right now. You lean forward and press your hands against the headboard as you lower yourself onto my mouth.

The first taste of your juices on my tongue is electrifying and I eagerly slide it up between your lips for more. You're incredibly wet already and as you tilt your hips back and forth over my mouth the squished wet sound of your pussy against my face drives me wild with lust. Your clit is swollen and ready and my tongue swirls around it in time with your hips. Your breathing grows ragged and short and I can tell that you're already very close. I fight the ties, eager to fill my hands with your breasts, your ass, but they hold me firm. Licking you faster now I lift my chin, pressing it into the opening of your vagina. Your hand drops and you grab my hair and pull my head up hard against you as your body shudders and spasms against me and your juices run down my chin onto my neck. I hold my tongue gently against your clit as your orgasm washes through you, until finally your spasms subside and you melt down onto the bed beside me.

"That...was...I loved that," you gasp.

"I could tell, I think you soaked the pillow."

"Ha ha smartass. You have only your tongue to blame for that."

I can feel you lean up and over me again. Loose hair tickles my arm as you kiss me. Your lips part and your tongue slips into my mouth and I feel my cock throb with excitement. Slowly you slide your body over mine, straddling me again but lower this time. You reach down between your legs and find me with your fingertips and, still locked in our kiss, you back yourself slowly onto my cock. Feeling you slide onto me makes me desperate to put my hands on you. You lean back and sink all the way down as I strain against the ties. You lift yourself slightly, pulling your pussy away from my balls with a moist sound, before sliding back down again. I feel a sudden give and hear the fabric of the ties start to tear. I pull my hands free and wrap my arms around you, kissing you hard as I thrust upward into you.

Pushing me back you take my hands and press them to your chest, I slip your hard nipples between my fingers as I squeeze your soft tits. You're riding me faster now, grinding your clit into my pubic bone. I slide my hands down to your hips and match your rhythm. I can feel the head of my cock brushing your cervix with each thrust and the sensation is bringing me dangerously close to cumming. I try to hold out, I can feel your skin flush with warmth under my hands and I know you aren't far off. My balls tighten and I feel the tickle at the base of my cock that tells me I'm almost at the point of no return.

"I'm gonna cum" I can barely get the words out.

"Okay...I'm close."

My back arches and a spasm shoots through me. My hips lift hard against you and my cock erupts, sending stream after stream of cum into you as I groan in release. Your hips are moving faster and your breath is coming in pants.

Aftershocks jolt through me and my cock twitches, still hard for now, as my cum starts to squish out around it. Suddenly you clench tight and I feel you shaking as your orgasm hits. I pull you down to me and hold you tightly in my arms while the shudders roll over you and subside.

I reach up and lift the mask off my face and see your eyes smiling up at me. My glance wanders over you, the fine laugh lines of your still-flushed face, the softness of your gentle curves, your black-stockinged legs still straddling my hips.

"My god you're beautiful."

You pull a face and lick a bead of sweat off my chest and we both laugh. I start to run my fingers lightly up and down your back and you shiver and snuggle down closer. My softening cock slips out of you, followed by a mixture of our cum. You grimace at the sensation, but soon my fingers have you relaxed again.

"I wrecked our ties, but I'm sure I can find something we can use for your turn."

"My turn?"

"Yep" I squeeze your bum playfully "Now where'd you put those tongs?"