Starter, Main and Dessert

Story Info
Ali and Fiona celebrate ten years of erotica
750 words
4.45
1.5k
2

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/07/2024
Created 07/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlinaX
AlinaX
2,781 Followers

"I like cum."

The restaurant is bright and noisy, which means no one can hear me if I speak softly, but I'm enjoying the wine (an Argentinian red) and the pizza (Pollo Fiesta) and, of course, the company (my sexy bff Fiona) too much.

"Tell me something I don't know," Fiona says, glancing around reflexively to see who might be eavesdropping.

She doesn't see the sinuous movement in the shadows beneath the tables, and I choose not to mention it myself. "Okay," I say, "how about this. Today marks ten years since my first two Literotica stories were published."

"Huh," she says, looking suitably impressed. "Time's a funny thing. I remember you and Ben coming back to the flat and more-or-less insisting the three of us get together."

"Same night, later story. No, I'm thinking specifically of Ben and me at the restaurant exchanging lists of ten fantasies we wanted to fulfil as part of our relationship."

"Ohh. The list."

"Yes."

"Can you remember what was on it?"

"Steel trap," I say, tapping my head. "Oral sex, for starters."

Fiona grins. "I'm surprised that's not on the menu here." It most definitely isn't, but calamari might be. I've glimpsed more than one diner checking anxiously beneath their table.

Oral sex was first. I wanted lots, both ways, and Ben wanted deep throat, and we checked that off the list before we even got home. "Anal," I say next, again giving and receiving, "and having Ben as my slave for a day."

"That was hot," Fiona says, smiling in fond remembrance. "Seeing you with a strap-on made me realise I could never marry a man who was afraid of a dominant woman." Indeed, she's far more the domme these days than I've ever been.

"And vice versa for Number Four, of course. Number Five was to be called a bad girl and spanked."

"Hmm," Fiona says ominously. "I thought I was the only one who got to do that."

"You are, Mistress," I say loyally. "You are." I've tried occasionally being a submissive for others, but Fiona's the only lover I've ever been able to trust completely.

There's a sudden, sharp scream and much scraping of chairs on the wooden floor, and conversation ceases for a minute as everyone stares. A party of four young women, dressed for clubbing, back away from their table. An anxious waiter approaches them, clearly asking what the matter is, but instead of answering they snatch up their handbags and run to the door, racing out into the dark night.

Fiona gives me a perplexed look, but I just shrug.

"Six: Public sex." And not just sex outdoors, but sex somewhere there was real danger of discovery.

Fiona snorts with amusement. "Would you like something else to drink?" she asks, echoing the words of the stewardess who must have been able to see me give Ben a blowjob somewhere high above the English Channel.

"Lesbian sex," I say.

Fiona's eyes light up with faux horror. "We've never done that."

"The mere idea of it!" I exclaim melodramatically. "Three left. A threesome with two men, and being blindfolded and gang-banged."

"Ben really enjoyed getting other men to fuck you."

"Yeah." Not saying I didn't enjoy it, because I certainly did, but he went too far in the end.

"And then there was Number Ten," Fiona says, and has the grace to blush.

"Then there was Number Ten," I echo. In one strange and fantastic night, profoundly disturbing too, Fiona herself had made my darkest fantasy real, and had made her own darkest fantasy real too.

"I want you to rape me," I'd said to Ben. As in a consensual non-consensual scenario. We never actually did it... but Fiona tied me up and gagged me one night, and persuaded my own brother to fuck me.

"How is Jack?" Fiona asks.

"Busy. Happy."

A sudden disturbance ripples through the restaurant, tables jumping and dishes clattering, talk turning to cries of fear. A cold and too flexible limb coils about my left leg briefly before slithering away again.

"Oh no," Fiona whispers. "You said two stories were published that day."

I sip my wine with studied nonchalance. "Uh huh."

"What was the second?" she demands, her expression taut, her cheeks pale.

"The one where Princess Andromeda gets abducted by Ketos."

"Fuck!" she hisses. "Tentacles?"

The air fills with screams all around as lustful serpentine shapes snare limbs and tear away clothing.

I reach for the dessert menu. "Tiramisu, I think."

AlinaX
AlinaX
2,781 Followers