Starting from Scratch Ep. 025: gRUBHUB

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At least we have our looks. That should get us everywhere."

"Exactly! Worry about the future when it gets here." On that note the doorbell rang, "Future's here." Hopping up almost tripping over her feet Piper raced to the front door, Josie giggling and dogging her bestie's heels. Eyes flaring at one another in preparation Piper opened the door to see Jesse Manley, Grub Hub driver supreme.

"Hey Ladies!" He smiled brightly at their exuberance. "Dinner is served."

Exterior door opening Piper reaches out and takes him by his free wrist and drags him inside. In the narrow entryway Jesse found himself smothered between both women, tits on his chest, tits on his back. "Daaaaamn! Best tits...tips ever." Even he enjoyed a good play on words. A darting of eyes, craning of neck he explored both of the women as best he could. "Uhhh? What's going on here?"

"This is your lucky day Jesse Messy." Piper lowered her tone of voice in a sensual way taking his bag of Chinese from him. "Follow me."

"Us!" Josie giggled, waiting for Piper to take the lead in guiding Jesse through the hall and out into the living room. Josie up close behind Jesse was pinching his ass making him chuckle. "Caboose!" She sang "Choo choo!", squeezing his left cheek in her hand, wine glass held steady in her right.

Reaching the sectional, Piper moved in front of Jesse and forced him to topple backwards into the center seat of the sofa, then sat the bag of food aside. Josie seating to his left up close and personal, Piper sitting to his right just as close. Hands went into motion rubbing over his chest. "Is this really happening?" Jesse swallowed aloud.

"Are you going to disappoint two drunk sluts Jesse?" Piper teased him seductively using her fingers as if a spider crawling up his chest to tweak his chin.

"Two really drunk sluts." Josie repeated Piper's spider tactic in the other direction until she touched his brewing erection, literally pinching his crown through his jeans. "Itsy bitsy...found licksy dicksy."

"Holy fuck!" He huffed looking as her fingers toyed with his length and girth beneath his jeans. "Shit! Don't do this to me I have orders to pick up."

"Not any more you don't." Piper toys with his cell in his opposing hand lifting it up, "I'm buying you for an hour. Cancel your next couple deliveries. Unless...you don't want..." Her hand slid down his front to join Josie in crotchville. Toying with his pants button while Josie fancied his zipper Jesse Manley swiftly cancelled his orders.

"It's my night off." He chuckled. Both women sat their wine glasses on the coffee table freeing themselves up.

"Oh you're going to take it off alright." Piper undid his pants, Josie easing his zipper down and the two beauties set out to join forces in tugging his pants down to his knees. With no boxers or briefs on his seven inch pecker popped free and mighty. "Mmmm!" Both women praised him as equals. "Bigger than I hoped." Piper winked. "Jesse?"

"Y-y-yeah?"

"You do the honors and so will we." Josie takes his right hand and curls his fingers around his beast. Jesse took the hint and began jerking off. Once he began it was brisk and hopeful. With room on both sides of him the women eased away and stretched out on their bellies, feet dancing up and down while laying their chins on his legs right next to his stroking hand. They watched him play with himself and took turns blowing a breeze over his lap.

"Ohhhh fuck! You two are so hot."

"Are we?" Piper smiled looking up at him with mischievous eyes. Josie eying his purple crown with a devilish sparkle in her own gaze. Hunger was rising and it wasn't for Chinese.

"I've lusted for Josie all through high school. You since that first delivery."

"Awww! Jesse?" Josie smiled, "Did you undress me in class with your eyes?"

"Ohhhh yeaaaaah! Hell I fucked you on your desk."

"Mmmm! Maybe you should drop by my class for a visit sometime."

"You...you would let me...do that?"

"Why would you ask me when you could just take me there?"

"OH I'M STOPPING IN."

"Good! I'll be waiting. Oh, Jesse? I rarely wear panties these days." She lifts her hips and tugs her long shirt up to reveal her ass to him. His free hand instantly reached out over Josie and tugged her shirt higher to see clear up her body to her shoulder blades. Caressing her back she sighed and blew another gust of breath toward his cock. "Much cooler."

Piper adopted a repeated version of her besties move and pulled her own t-shirt just as high. "Let me help you out Jesse." She then removed his fingers and began jerking him off with a soft enjoyable arousing manner. Freeing him up his hand slid over her to rub her body as well. It was a seesaw effect leaning from side to side in order to caress both beauties in fair amounts.

"I wanna help." Josie moved her hand over to playfully tease his foreskin as Piper groped and stroked. His head fell back at two hands on him at once. Moaning Jesse Manley just could not cope.

"Faster! Rub it faster."

"Mmmmm! He said Grub it faster." Piper winked at Josie. Crawling up closer to him Josie was on her knees now, her mouth moving over Jesse's crown. Lips puckering she kissed his urethra to a deafening gasp. Jesse looked down with a yearning gaze curious to see if she would actually go all the way. Josie with her head tilted in order to look up at him rolled her tongue along his foreskin, flicking it like a lizard in heat.

"PLEASE SUCK IT!" He begged.

"What would your father think of us Jesse?" Piper posed the question to torment him.

"He already thinks you two are fucking crazy hot. He just doesn't let you know what he's thinking."

"Oh really?" Josie paused her licking to listen, "Why does he do that?"

"Military background!" He huffs as Piper blows over his lap to keep his imagination intact. "He and I talk a lot. He won't act on things though because of my mom. You...didn't hear me spill his secrets."

"Hear what?" Piper winked, "So...Carl knows how...bold we are in school?" She knew he was aware of some things, maybe not all.

"Everything! You know there's cameras right?"

"WHAT?????" Josie froze, "Where?"

"Everywhere."

"Since when?" She panics making Jesse groan at his loss.

"Please don't stop." He winces, Piper increasing her own interest in his cock to relax him.

"Piper? If Carl is seeing everything we do...EVERYTHING we do..." She emphasizes, "We're in big trouble Bestie."

"No you're not." Jesse trembles as Piper resumes licking the length of his dick, rubbing his balls, all while looking up at him. "Dad erases it to keep it from the school board. My dad is smart he created a loop that just shows you guys acting normal."

"Really? So, he...he's on our side?"

"Totally! Don't tell him though he'll kill me. He likes making you two squirm. Trust me he's got your backs."

"He better or I'll be hunting you down Jesse." Josie winces sobering up quickly. Before she could draw away from his lap Piper reaches over and grabs her by the head and drags her back to Jesse's cock. Joining forces Josie took over sucking him off while Piper licked his penis from the side. In two minutes on the dot Jesse snarled and tensed up.

Both women pulling their mouths away slipped to the floor in front of him hovering their faces cheek to cheek. Equally taking on the task of helping himself jerk off he fired away, thick white strands of cum freefalling over their faces. Their persistence coated their smugness from brow to chin, from ear to ear. Jesse Manley resorted to falling back into the couch and breathing heavily.

"THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME."

Piper seeing his cell phone on the cushion winks at Josie and she hands it to Jesse's trembling grasp. "Take a picture Jesse." Brows lifting at the prospect he raised his cell and snapped a photo of their milky complexions. The pictures became a video once Piper began licking Josie's face of Jesse's cum. Josie in response getting in her own gathering tongue full before they kissed and shared in his delivery.

After they broke their kiss and beguiled him with a warm smile Jesse poised the camera toward himself acting as if making a commercial. "RUBHUB! ON TIME EVERY TIME!" They all had a good laugh.

On time was right. Hearing the front door open and Rotten come breezing through to pounce on the women wanting to play, Mace made his presence known.

"Food's here! Awesome I'm starving."

"We ate already." Josie laughed tugging her shirt back over her hips to prevent Mace seeing her. Piper doing the same left only Jesse sitting half naked. Seeing his dick Mace chuckled.

"So my Aunt climbed your tree."

"Sup Dude?" Jesse nodded with zero hurry to get dressed.

"Jesse? This is my nephew Mace. Mace? Dinner." Piper laughed.

"Mine's bigger." Mace smirked.

"It's not about the size Mace, " Josie giggles, "Okay, that's a lie."

"Wanna see?"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Mace rolled his eyes at their volume. "What the hell! No fortune cookies from a place called Fortune Kookies?" Mace dug into the bag dragging out cartons of food to find them missing

"I have a fortune for you." Piper chuckled, "He who walk dog good leader."

"He who have big dog have big peter." He fired back standing right over Josie, his tented erection an inch from contact with her face. She had to turn away or chase his tail.

"He who just had awesome blowjob gots to go." Jesse stood and pulled his pants up while the ladies sheepishly looked up at him from their knees and fluttered their fingers goodbye.

"Wait! Let me pay you for your missed profits." Piper crawled upward using Josie as leverage to an expression of, "Bitch!"

"I'm good. Call me next time you need Cream of Some Yung Guy."

"Oooo! Wayne's World! Wayne's World! Party On!" Both women broke into laughter.

"Nice meeting you Mace." Jesse offered a fist bump, but with his hands full eating Mace used his elbow to tap back. Not only that he knew his hand had to have touched his dick at some point. "Piper has my number. If you're in town long enough we should hang out."

"Cool."

"I'll walk you out Jesse." Piper followed him hands on his shoulders as if starting a conga line.

Josie hopped to her feet brushing her t-shirt out to be certain she was covered, then drank the remainder of her wine, while eying Mace. Mace looked directly at her and offered her a bite, "Ants?"

"One is enough." She winked.

"Nephews?"

"Shush!" She shivered at his offer. "I need to get home before Henry...that does look yummy." She adored Chinese food. Instead of using his fork he scoops up a nibble with his fingers and reaches over to her lips. She winced at him then took the temptation letting him place the bite of rice and pork on her tongue, closing her lips around his fingers for a mere five seconds as if savoring the moment. "Mmmmm! Delicious." A pat to his cheek Josie wiggled away and stepped outside with Piper and Jesse.

"Night Josie." Jesse nodded.

"Hang on." She joined Piper beside him, "Your Father...really knows every move we make?"

"Yeah...he does. Please keep it to yourself. I don't wanna be disowned."

"Our secret Jesse." Piper comforted him with a soft gentle rub to his bicep.

"Trust me Ladies, you're never going to be in trouble as long as my dad has your backs. Just...don't push him into something that pisses him off. He's a voyeur...nothing more. Mom has him by the balls."

"Some Drill Instructor."

"Oh, he's tough. My Mom is tougher though." He chuckles.

"Alright! I'm heading home. See you tomorrow Wench." Josie kisses Piper on the lips then shuffles home. Jesse loved that wiggle.

"You two like lovers now?"

"Something like that. There's still room between us for you." Piper giggled, "Night Jesse Messy."

"Night...Piper Sniper."

"Got you in my cunt hairs." She stuck her tongue out using her fingers to make a plus sign. She too wiggled back inside leaving Jesse Manley hard all over again.

"I wonder if Tawny's home." Jesse got in his car and drove away.

Joining Mace in the house ready to feed her face she found Rotten licking the Styrofoam container her food had been in. Looking at the bag, and other containers pretty much picked over she looked at Mace with awe.

"Did you feed Rotten my Kunt Pao?"

"You said you ate already."

"OH, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!"

She jumped him straddling his lap and wrestling with him. His own food spilling on to his chest. Laughter between bitter growls she pinned him to the couch back, her chest right in his face. "You're a pain in my ass."

Rotten grew agitated by their scuffle. "You wanted Aunt's climbing a tree you got it Buddy." Her pussy beneath her shirt rubbed along his beastly erection. While it did feel good to her it was mainly meant to torture him. She had no intention of giving it up to her nephew, merely make him have to go jack off in his room. He laughed and moaned slightly looking up over her breasts at her heated expression.

"I got another fortune for you asshole...She who ride cock send chicken to KFC." Hopping off of him she points to the door, "You have money. Go get me a bucket of extra crispy. My taste for Chinese just went out the window."

"Call your GrubHubber."

"Nope! GO GET ME CHICKEN."

"Fine!"

She knew he would chicken out.

He crossed the road.

In a sense so did Piper.

12