Starting from Scratch Ep. 063: ZIPPITY HOOHAW

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

"Yeah!" He had no idea how wrong he was in that conclusion. Hearing this Sable smiled and nibbled a nail feigning amazement. Noting her unzipped shirt he sighed, "Did you two switch clothing?"

"No Mom had two sets. Tags?" She lifts her pants price tag.

"Wonder when your Mom bought these? She sure didn't tell me anything." It was the day Josie McKellen stopped by a used clothing store to buy herself clean clothes to replace her cum soaked dress, not wanting to return home looking...worked over. Water under the bridge they say. Sable merely shrugged not knowing either. "Let's just zip this shirt up. I'm seeing too much." Sable witnessed him lift her zipper up masking her revealed cleavage.

"It's almost time to go Daddy." She grew nervous seeing his dick up so close. After last night the images of being jerked off on, even by accident was making her wet. At least her Father had no clue she wore some of his jizz. It made her shiver and fold her arms over her chest.

"I'll go get dressed. Listen...let's not tell your Mother we...all three of us...you know..." He grit his teeth.

She merely zipped her lip. Good enough for him until he could sit down and talk to his daughters together. He was going to have to be a man and stop this foolishness once and for all. Turning to walk away Henry stopped at his bedroom door recalling something, "Travis left a rose for you downstairs."

"Awww! I left it at his house last night. That big guy Dominic brought Kelly a dozen red roses. I think he's trying to make up with her."

"Dozen roses, huh?" He pondered it, "Wait a second here. Is Dom trying to move into my side of this shared Master thing? He's supposed to dominate the rough stuff, not the romantic side. That's my territory." He notes Sable eyeballing his cock again from Dakota's doorway, admiring it a bit more interested in it that she should be. Rolling his eyes Henry stepped into his room and closed his door. The second he did she raced back to Dakota's dresser for the bobby socks sitting on top of it. A pause to look over her shoulder she snuck the drawer open and pulled the dildo out again. Directly into her mouth she left it dangling there while sitting on Dakota's bed and putting the socks on. Once accomplished she enjoys the toy a bit longer until her thoughts went to this toy being her Father's cock. Whimpering at the visual she hurried to put the dildo away and headed to find tennis shoes.

Henry dressing nicely in a polo shirt, chino shorts, and tennis shoes, he too forgetting underwear for comfort stepped from his room. Ignoring his throbbing head from the booze he trudged to the kitchen for a cup of coffee only to find none made. No time to brew any he just peered out the window toward Kelly Herbert's home.

"Might need to pay her a visit after Sable's in school. Set some records straight." His knee bumping the cabinet below the sink, finding it sticky he realized he hadn't cleaned up his jizz from last night. Chuckling at it he shrugged, "Marking my territory." One last glance at Kelly's home he added, "That one too. Evidently, my last circle wasn't enough."

Meeting Sable at the front door smelling her rose he grumbles, "Getting serious?"

"Me and Travis? I...maybe..." Not really but why admit her doubts?

"Sounds uncertain." She just shrugs without a grin and sits her rose aside. He wouldn't press her further. "Let's go get your smile back." Head splitting at the bright daylight Henry dangled his keys in front of her, "You're up Perky." She wondered why he hadn't referred to her by his usual Shyster nickname. A moment to follow his eyes she immediately looked at her nipples. Seeing them as bullets she sighed. Her final smile with braces.

"You're letting me drive? YESSSS! All I need now is my own car."

"Don't push it. My head can't take it." Her turn to let his eyes follow hers as she looked down at his tented crotch. Wrong head Shyster...Perky!

A quick drive through Starbuck's before Sable's Dentist appointment, Henry had his coffee. Nothing like aspirin and caffeine to kill the hangover. Just not that tent hint! That was alive and wide awake! Sable had to hum out loud to avoid staring and Disney always did the trick.

"Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah! Zip-a-dee-YAY! My, oh my! What a wonderful day." She knew that hard on was for her.

It just had to be!

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12