Starting from Scratch Ep. 134: les miSerABLEs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

"Good! Gotta go." She snatched up her book bag and headed away running into Sable who looked distant. "Hey! Don't be mad at me."

"I'm not. I'm glad you stopped me. I really wanted to blow him."

"Next time you can. I just had to be first I told you that."

"I know." Sable reached up to find a droplet of cum on her sister's temple. "I didn't get to eat lunch." Sampling Angus, Sable rolls her eyes back, "Oh my God! He's delicious."

"Better than Travis?"

"Don't remind me."

"Gotta change into my dress. Go switch out of my shirt into yours. Time to be ourselves." Extra clothes in their bookbags. Back to the bathroom stalls. Again, nobody noticed outside of Tina Wiles. Nor did anyone notice their mother being escorted upstairs naked after her lunchroom antics with Reese Teller. Everybody had their followers.

She didn't like being herself anymore.

Now Sable was just plain miSerABLE.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12