Starting from Scratch Ep. 146: SCREAMIN' MIMI

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,844 Followers

He led her through his home then finally out into his backyard. With the sun going down light was slim until he turned on his exterior patio lights. With no fence blocking the view of neighboring homes he aimed to prove his newfound boldness. Dead center of his well-groomed yard Kevin again took Mimi from behind, making certain her leash guided her wherever he chose to pose her beauty for nosey neighbors to see.

The belt held at his side as they teetered back and forth with each thrust, each rush and repeat were in ready, should she waver or resist. Two times only did he threaten her with it by smacking her leg. Another nut, an accompanying orgasm, the lights in the neighboring homes came on. Blinds lifted to see them in action Kevin stood his ground. Mimi was a trickling mess at watching multiple males staring at them without complaint.

In an odd reaction she did her best to stick her breasts as far out as possible as if saying look at me, you know you want these. Her fantasies of being watched were always thrilling. Now... she had a captive audience. Three different males. One going so far as stepping out on his back porch to smoke and watch the show. She might need to borrow that cigarette after Kevin was done.

"We're being watched." As if she didn't know. Kevin was lagging behind in his observation skills. "This is like the night at the stoplight. I recall how your eyes lit up at being seen."

"I like it Sir! Please show me off." Hopeful but uncertain, she knew Kevin was clingy. Pulling free of her soaked little pussy he removed his tie from her neck and nudged her forth toward the man on his own porch. He in a bathrobe and harboring greedy eyes made her crazy.

"Go closer! Kerwin is harmless." He did know his neighbors surprisingly. "Dance for him." That was all shy Squeaky needed to bolster her own nerves. Stepping through the close-knit yards she maintained a 12-foot distance from Kerwin and only spoke in saying, "Good evening, Sir." Kerwin was meek like Kevin, strange their names somewhat similar.

Hands in her still damp hair she recalled all of the times she and LeAnne danced in front of a mirror trying to mimic performers like Britney Spears or Shakira when growing up. Never naked though, back in the day. Much different now!

Kerwin smiled at her gorgeous body and did a little dance of his own just for fun. Hearing Kevin bark, "CLOSER!" sent a stimulating surge of juices down her leg. She took the risk and moved on to his concrete patio and a mere five feet from him. Turning her back to him she let him get a good look at her tight heart shaped bottom.

"CLOSER!" Kevin was suddenly in a sharing mood. Backing up directly into Kerwin she rubbed her ass along his robe feeling his erection behind it. All the man had on was his robe. Pervert or just comfortable she wondered. Hands never leaving her hair she truly wished she had music to define her abilities. Mimi was a pretty good dancer in private. This... was rather private even with eyes on her from other homes.

Into her dance she neglected to check on Kevin in her fantasy world moment. Looking for him she found Kevin inside his French doors watching as a spectator. The man had left her to the wolf, potentially wolves. Her pussy flowed that much harder.

"Looks like ole' Fowler didn't want anyone to see his pecker." Kerwin sighed. "Who knew the guy had this in him."

"He is... remarkable Sir."

"Sir? That's twice now. You and Kevin got some BDSM thing going on?"

"Yes. He is my Master for the night."

"Can I be your Master tomorrow night?" Kerwin was feeling her butt crack sliding over his robes tentpole.

"If I am offered... perhaps." That would be up to Sir Carl, not Sir Kevin.

"Mind if I... jerk off?"

"Please do." She wanted to see this man desire her. In the corner of her eye she found another man exit his garage from a back entry and stand hands on his hips. Like Kevin and Kerwin he too looked the same build. Had she stumbled on to a clone colony? It was almost amusing.

Hearing his sash untie and Kerwin's robe open she refused to look at first, maintaining her gaze on Kevin. While Kerwin didn't go out of his way to make contact Mimi did it for him. Grazing right up on his crown as he knuckled his girth, she intended to let him cum on her ass. This was so very erotic.

"I wish I had music."

"I can fix that." Kerwin sighed then raised his voice, "HEY COLBY, PUT ON SOME TUNES."

The man outside his garage had a stereo just inside for when he worked on his birdhouses. Knowing her preference of music just by her attempts he put on Christina Aguilera's Genie in a Bottle and turned it up. His wife's CD but thankfully she was a nurse and at work.

The music made Mimi come alive in a more sensual manner. "Work that sweet ass!" Kerwin suggested in a stern tone. Was this about him now? It should be about Kevin. Yet, she did see Kevin clearly in his door fondling his cock back to life. Shyness still attached he found it difficult to stand outside in front of his neighbors once he fucked her so openly. Heat of the moment until the chill crept back into his sheepish soul. Knowing Kerwin had his dick out became too much for Kevin. Jealousy struck and rather than forbid her to continue her dance he chose to get some balls and march back outside.

Afraid to look at Colby, Kevin stepped back to the middle of his yard, dick swinging. Smiling that Kevin grew bold enough to rejoin her she danced in step until he chose to force her return to him. Kerwin's dick rubbing on her tight bottom was incredible. She wanted him to cum before having to abandon him. It was difficult to avoid looking toward Colby even, her heart wanted to seek out his opinion as well.

Kevin found the strength to point at her then at the ground in front of him. While she knew Kevin meant his feet, she chose to devilishly misread him on purpose and turned to face Kerwin. Wiggling her way to the concrete at Kerwin's feet she knelt before him and watched him terrorize his cock. A very nice cock at that. Bigger than Kevin but it had a much livelier arch upward. Hearing his snarl, she knew he was near.

Kevin dropped his jaw at her misinterpretation and paced his yard in a five square foot stretch. Colby seeing his neighbor's reaction chuckled and walked over catching Kevin off guard. "Relax Kev! She did as you told her."

"I wanted her at my feet not Kerwin's."

"Then bark the order Buddy."

"She's... having fun. I don't want to ruin it for her."

"What exactly is this anyway? Not complaining, just trying to understand. This is the first time I've ever seen you have a girl over."

"We work together."

"No shit? Teacher?"

"Art!"

"Nice! Better reel her in or she's going to be wearing Kerwin."

"I... I can't! I know she wants this."

"So do I." Colby sighed, "Sorry! My wife's had me on lockdown sexually for six months. Your cute Art Teacher is a dream Kev."

"She is!"

"Take a breath and lets walk over there. I got your back... hopefully her front." He laughed, "Better get that swinger back in action or she might dump you Buddy."

Colby began walking over to Kerwin's regardless of Kevin, or Kerwin for that matter. Wheezing Kevin followed behind him his dick troubled and indecisive of getting hard again. Why him? Reaching Kerwin, the man was closing in on his load so had his eyes closed. He just knew Mimi was waiting on her facial. Realizing Kerwin was going to shoot his load Kevin bulged his eyes and panicked. Racing around Colby, Kev grabbed Mimi and yanked her to her feet blocking her from Kerwin. Stunned by his greed she pouted but found Kevin's expression priceless. Eyes narrowing Kevin Fowler had ruined his own evening, Kerwin unknowingly peppered his load on to Kevin's lily-white cheeks, the streams drooling down his butt crack. Even worse poor Kevin in his plight peed down his leg. So much for being the Alpha.

Colby grits his teeth hearing Kerwin's snarl then sound of relief. A second later Kerwin stepped back mumbling, "Awww hell!" Embarrassed himself, Kerwin wrapped his robe up and hightailed it back into his house fearing anger. Fun while he lasted!

"GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF!" Kevin leered over his backside dancing in circles feeling the jizz cool and wet on his bottom. "It's running down my leg." Colby hid his laughter as long as he could out of respect to his neighbor, but eyeballing Mimi he couldn't resist. Even she fought hard and did the unthinkable just to show Kevin her true loyalty. Stopping Kevin to calm him Mimi crouched behind Kevin and licked every thread, every drop of Kerwin's cum off of his backside. She wasn't going anywhere near the urine. Dribbles of cum between his cheeks he pried them wide for her. Colby couldn't take it any longer. He had to go home or destroy a friendship. It was safer for him there anyway or he would have tried to get some from Mimi. What's another six months, right?

"You are clean now, Sir."

"I can't do this Mimi. I tried so very, very hard for you." He was losing his persona completely. Hearing him whine and on the verge of tears she did the one thing she didn't want to do. Gripping his balls in a tight squeeze he went dead silent and turned pale. "Owwww!"

"KNEES NOW BITCH!" She bellowed and brought him down to her level. Once on the edge of Kerwin's patio Kevin faced Mimi with terror in his eyes. Releasing his scrotum she hauled off and slapped him again, glasses flinging into the yard. She then pinched his chin and looked him in the eye. "MAN UP OR YOU LOSE ME FOREVER!" He squinted until she realized he could barely see her. "GODDAMMIT!"

Jumping up she located his glasses and put them back on his face then resumed her former stance on her knees. "Kevin, I need you to listen to me. I adore you more than you may realize but I cannot be the leader here. If you can't take charge and mean it, then I'm going home. Not only that, but no more fun in school. I WILL cut my ties with you."

"What if Carl makes you."

"Different story, but do you really want me only when he allows it?"

"He can't possibly own you, Mimi."

"I'm learning too, Kevin. I like being submissive... even more as a slave. I think I was born to be this way. I... care about you Kevin. Truly I do, but I want more than you can cope with."

"You... would be my... girl?"

"ONLY IF YOU STOP BEING A LITTLE PUSSY!" Daamn! Squeaky was turning the tables. Mistress Squeaky? Naaa! Temporary at best!

"So all I need to... keep you... is to show you I'm... the Main Muchacho?" Fucking Spanish teachers!

"Yes Si! I mean Sir!" She went shy on purpose.

A lengthy staring contest led to a final decision. Standing up over Mimi he turned and walked back to the house. Uncertain if he was giving up or what, she remained on her knees as he entered his home. The door left open was a good sign. As she sat on her calves she heard another door open and a "Psst!" Looking behind her she saw Kerwin and smiled.

"That was fucking hilarious!"

"Yes it was." She giggled, "Your cum tasted delicious, Sir."

"Drop over sometime, I'll give you a refill."

"We shall see." With a wink she turned away and found Colby waving at her. He had gone home but had kept a close eye on things. Whipping his own dick out to show her, she grinned and watched him jerk off. It didn't last long as Kevin returned with his belt and... four ties? Marching proudly toward Mimi she got another rash of goosebumps, Kevin looked confident and dead serious. Using his belt this time to restrain her neck he looked back at Kerwin motioning him out.

"You sure Kev?" Kerwin eased his door open.

"Leave your robe inside." Kev shocked him. Turning toward Colby he waved him back in as well. Colby hesitant at first shrugged and shuffled back across Kev's yard then into Kerwin's. Once the two neighbors stood around the kneeling mouse, Kevin began jerking off. "She wants this. Offer her what she needs." Kerwin was all in jacking off behind her. Colby chuckled and whipped his dick back out and joined the pecker party. Three dicks poised at her face Mimi giggled.

"Thank you, Sir!" Kevin simply stared and knuckled his penis hard.

A cleared throat to their right found that third onlooker in the form of William Dunbar yet another seemingly built clone of Kevin. Mimi bit her lower lip at the newcomer. "Get in here, Dunbar." Kev welcomed him. "Less watching, more action."

Willy laughed and greedily jumped right in dropping his sweats and palming a compatible five at best. Closing in on Mimi all four neighbors coated her face with shots of jizz. "ON THE HOUSE!" Kev bellowed. "OPEN YOUR MOUTH!" Mimi did and he stuck his dick in it. She sucked him off a few times then he pulled away. "CLOCKWISE!" Oh, yeeah! Mimi was ecstatic! Colby first, Kerwin third, Willy batting cleanup. "ANOTHER ROUND!"

"I adore you Sir." She whispered then fed on Kevin's cock energetically as the boys jerked to her dramatic moans of hunger. Cum trickling over her brow made her work blindly, but once Kev felt he had let her enjoy him enough he pulled back and let Colby grab her hair and bring her back for himself. Gripping her skull Colby fucked her face for a full two minutes then pushed her away. Kerwin repeating Colby's assertions nutted in her mouth. Pushing her exhaustion toward Willy, he didn't let it bother him and rammed his dick balls deep down her throat, pushing Kerwin's jizz along her tongue. Another nut activated, she gagged until he pulled free and slapped her face with his wet cock.

Kevin took a deep breath and reproduced what his neighbors had done but had a secondary thought. The four ties draped around his neck, he tossed one to each of them. Unsure of his reasons at the moment, the men watched Kevin detonate down Mimi's esophagus until she choked. Ignoring her heavy breathing and teary eyes Kevin snatched up her left wrist and wrapped his tie snug to her. "THREE MORE LIMBS GENTLEMEN." Kevin Fowler was large and in charge! Thin for the win!

Colby grabbing her right wrist applied his tie. Dragging her to her feet led Willy and Kerwin to tether her ankles. Once bonded Kev barked. "ASSIST ME!" He prompted each of them to pick her body up by the neckties until it appeared as if she were flying. Her heart was definitely soaring. Leading the way, they carried Mimi in all of her amazement into Kevin's house and into his bedroom. Living by himself he only had a full-size bed, so it was much easier tying her spread eagle to his bed.

Using the belt Kevin placed it between her teeth and made her bite down. Mimi Alexander was helpless with four still hard cocks. Was this how Josie McKellen felt? Surely Piper Cherry had been in this situation. Mimi came hard at just looking at her captors, her body arching upward as she moans through her belt gag. Four men sitting around her caressing her flesh was more than her hormones could resist. A pretty remarkable flood left her pussy staining Kev's bedding.

"Gentlemen?" Kevin stood up and motioned to his door. "I would like some privacy if you please." Not one of his visitors appeared offended that their night seemed to be over. Approval met; the men let themselves out. Once gone Kevin paced the sides of the bed sneering at her, she watched his every move, still reeling from her spasm. Even her panting was heard nasally.

"I have something to say. You WILL listen." A nod of consent she lay there spread eagle awaiting her fate. "I'm going to take the video for Carl Manley as he requested. I will send it to him, then that will be the end of it. Concerning you and I... I will not chase you. My feelings for you are too great to let you down Mimi, therefore I will fuck you until morning. Shower with you before work, share a cup of coffee with you, yours in a larger bowl. We will get dressed and I will drive us to work. From that point on... my door is always open. Find me... kneel. What happens after is my decision. Do you understand?"

Nodding dramatically Mimi mumbled through her mouthful of leather. Removing the belt, he sat down and leaned over to kiss her. Lips eagerly waiting he enjoyed them immensely. "I am going to make dinner. I will light candles and feed you. After that you will treat me like a King in bed until daylight."

"Yes Sir! It will be my honor."

"Good! You may have your appetizer back."

Belt placed back between her lips he got up and prepared Linguini. Returning with a plate once prepared he knew she could suck a mean noodle. Letting her lick the plate as he held it, he took it back to the kitchen. Dishes washed after dinner he videotaped her in her spread-eagle bondage for Carl and sent it off. Speaking of being late tomorrow as retaliation Kev blew out the candles and fucked her for three hours straight. Mimi went from a squeaker to a screamer. Untying her, he even got his first taste of anal apprehension. She loved anal. As morning grew near, he spanked her ten times with his belt. Kicking her out of his bed he made her sleep the rest of the night on the floor.

His house!

His rules!

Phoenix from the lashes.

Siesta was good!

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,844 Followers
12