All Comments on 'Starting Over'

by IJS0904

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An excellent story. i am not generally a fan of 'swinger' type stories, preferring wives being reluctantly drawn into ultimately deeply fulfilling gangbangs, but the way Sherry and Mark were led along their journey and the final airtight penetration of the lovely Sherry was beautifully written. Another chapter (or two) of similar length would be fine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Continue.

AngusMAngusMover 2 years ago

That was short and sweet surely not the last we hear about this sexy couple

mches1965mches1965over 2 years ago

I loved this story ! I'm my opinion it was only missing a bi male element .

More please!

Sincerely a fan Mike.

KinPAKinPAover 2 years ago

The story needs to continue with the way you ended it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely, please continue.

JimDiamondJimDiamondover 2 years ago

Continue - but maybe give us a clue as to what caused the FBI to move them; and maybe a small clue as to what they did to have organized crime or a "Cartel" looking for them.

Lars420Lars420over 2 years ago

Hope you have chapter two almost finished !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic story. Thoroughly enjoyed it and hoe to see some more. My wife isn't aware why, but she enjoyed it too. SS

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesover 2 years ago

I didn't suspect the neighbors, but there were other faces added, Will and the last couple. The Marshal's and FBI usually have eyes and ears on their protected witnesses. So if someone that someone that is on a watch list shows they will be move immediately.

This is a fun story. I love the build up to grand finale of the sexual group fun, it made it real on how someone would move into the swing world.

Love it! Add more

FaybrowFaybrowover 2 years ago

This story MUST continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Next

Want to hear where they go and do, Also the Sadness around Linda and Ted etal left behind never to know what happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great like to see it continue.

Pedroone1Pedroone1over 2 years ago

I really enjoyed it. This is a story that could and should run and run! Lots of story lines and your imagination to run free! Go for it.

tim0277tim0277over 2 years ago

Please add more chapters. I like this storie very much

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very sensual and sexually pleasing story. However, your use of the couple being in the witness protection program was an undeveloped and irrelevant plot device. It added nothing to the story, which would have been just as sexually pleasing if all reference to it were erased. Additionally, the witness protection program is under the jurisdiction of the US Marshall and not the FBI. If you wanted to use the direction you took, the unexpected visitor could have been a threat to them. If you left them in place in their new environment and wrote a subsequent chapter developing that threat, you could have had multiple directions to take the story. All-in-all, I enjoyed what you wrote but was disappointed with your ending.

rowingbigboyrowingbigboyover 2 years ago

Am looking forward to hearing what happens when they're in their new home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good start of the plot building trust and erotic adventures. Then Mark and Sherry are open to sex with whoever they are introduced. That did not feel true to me. It just turned into a she spread and he stuck it in to generate the best orgasm ever and then the next guy was even better. Yawn. The little drama of exploring opening Mark and Sherry’s marriage was forgotten as they began walking around their neighborhood in robes and lingerie. Not likely. Why do none of them have kids?

The witness protection angle was not well written and added nothing to the story.

shyandyshyandyalmost 2 years ago

I gave the story 4stars. The use of the witness protection program to start and end the story needs to be tricked up a lot.

The sex was well done and I wonder if the author participated in his research of this this part.

On the whole!!!! Not a bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hell yes! Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Please continue

Emma2009Emma20093 months ago

I loved it and would really like more chapters.❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIJS0904@IJS0904
You will find that nearly all, but not all, of my stories have a common denominator. I want my characters to be joyful in life. I want them to be happy. If stretching sexual boundaries does that for them, it is fine with me. It's just sex, after all.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES