Starting Something New

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swallowed hard and let out a long breath as I unclasped the bra, slowly sliding it off my shoulders, one strap at a time, letting out another nervous breath before letting it fall to the floor. Then I hooked my fingers into my pink lace shorts, and slowly rolled them down, feeling the slight resistance of material clinging to my wetness. Although I fought the urge to conceal my breasts and sex, my hands balled slightly at my side and I suddenly found myself looking at the floor in shame, berating my stupidity and I bent down to collect my clothes.

"Please don't," he said. I heard the sound of his robe hitting the floor, and felt his body behind me, as he pulled me up, turned me to face him, and once again lifted my chin so that my eyes were forced to look into his. Deep, strong, mesmerising hazel eyes that seemed to be brown, grey, green and various subtle shades in between. "You're beautiful Jane. You need to stop seeing all these imperfections as reasons for people not to admire you -- for you not to admire yourself -- because they're silly reasons. Most people have spots and scars; birthmarks or hair that they wish they didn't because someone might find it ugly. Not to mention, outer beauty is fleeting and an illusion; a beautiful soul and mind last far longer." He brushed some errant hairs away from my face and slowly rubbed his thumb across my lips, causing them to part as I sharply inhaled.

His eyes began to roam over my body as I stood completely still, frozen, not trusting myself to move, and his fingertips began to follow. Gently touching my face, his palm slightly firmer as he slid it down my throat, making me gasp as his fingers went through the valley between my breasts, before he cupped one in each hand. "Perfect," he murmured, feeling their weight before firmly grasping my pale mounds, letting his thumbs rub over the darker, brown flesh of my hardening nipples. Without warning, he lowered his head and drew each one in turn into his mouth, his hands still firmly holding each breast, sucking and teasing my sensitive tips into erect peaks. A low, desperate moan fell from my lips, and his gaze darted upwards, his lips curving into a smile even as he continued to play with my greatest weakness.

"Do you believe, now, that I want you?" he asked, placing my hand upon his now fully-erect cock.

I blinked and nodded, my fingers wrapping almost instinctively around his warm, hard cock, gently stroking the tight, vein-y skin from tip to base, watching the desire rise in his eyes.

He gave a little groan of approval and roughly fondled my ass cheeks, kneading them in his strong fingers, before lifting me up. I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, eyes wide with surprise and a momentary concern that we would both fall painfully to the floor. He carried me to the desk, and set me down upon it. Staring into my eyes, his lips finally claimed mine and all doubts and reservations melted away as his tongue tangled with mine. Deep kisses that left me feeling breathless, wanted and desired, making little moans of pleasure fall from my lips. Kissing one another with hard, frantic, hungry lips, the floodgates of a primal need to take and be taken suddenly breaking apart with fierce and wanton abandon.

I surrendered myself to all of it, my hands tangling in his hair, holding his face so that I could kiss him over and over again, as his hands continued to exquisitely maul my breasts. As I ran my fingers along his neck and shoulders, lightly massaging them, his lips moved along my throat, and his fingertips began to tease the tips of my nipples more firmly, almost to the point of being painful. The combined pleasure of my neck and breasts being so perfectly stimulated made me push my hips against him.

"Ohhh Philip," I moaned against his ear, feeling his cock jump against the wet folds of my labia.

I felt his fingers brush lightly against my clit and arched wildly, the sudden sensation arousing me greatly, and he immediately slipped his fingers inside me.

"Oh fuck, Jane. I can't remember the last time I felt a pussy this tight," he groaned, easing his fingers in and out of me, trying to make me open a little wider, the anticipation causing his cock to twitch again.

I stiffened slightly, as he began to push his large, throbbing cock against my tight pussy. He lifted my head, making me look into his eyes, rather than at the massive organ beginning to stretch me.

"Tell me what you want, Jane," he commanded, his eyes boring into mine, as I gasped at each inch he was pressing into me. "Eyes on mine Jane, and tell me what you want."

"Oh. Oh," I whimpered, feeling him penetrating me more deeply. "Oh. Fuck. Philip. I want you to fuck me," I begged, keeping my eyes on his, my hips wriggling slightly to try and accommodate him more easily.

His eyes momentarily darkened, as if my confession had caused him to lose control and he suddenly thrust the rest of his cock into me, hard and fast and deep. I cried out, feeling painfully full and stretched, and as the strange shadow lifted, he immediately pulled me close, tenderly kissing my face as his hands caressed my breasts. He slowed his thrusting, moving more carefully and deliberately, slowly going in deep before pulling almost all the way out.

Before long, the pain in my eyes was replaced with pleasure, as the moisture began to flow more readily between my legs, and each little whimper and moan that fell from my lips was one of desire. I lifted my hips against him, needing more now that my pussy was used to his thickness and length, and he gently, but firmly, pushed me down so that my back was against the cool varnished wood. He climbed up onto the desk and pinned my wrists above my head, his other hand stroking along the curves of my body as he lowered his lips back to my breasts, his thrusts beginning to increase in speed, depth and force, as his cock began to easily slide in and out of my tight, hot, aching pussy.

I spread my legs wider, resting my feet against his calves, torn between giving him the space to thrust as he wished and wrapping my legs around his waist to hold him deep inside me. Much as I loved being pinned down and feeling completely at his mercy, it was infuriating not being able to touch, to not lightly scratch my nails across his chest or lightly tease those taut stomach muscles. I moaned, and arched against him to draw him in even deeper, loving every groan and grunt, as his pelvis banged against mine.

My own whimpers and moans grew more desperate, breath hot and hard, as his tongue cruelly teased my nipples, his teeth grazing against the sensitive pink tips.

"Oh yes," I moaned, as my eyes caught his. "Please, Philip, fuck me harder."

He let go of my hands and lifted my legs up, placing my feet against his shoulders, gripping my ankles as he began to thrust hard enough that I was sliding along the desk with every motion. I placed one hand around the edge of the desk, fingers curling tightly around it as I began to rub my clit, feeling the orgasm beginning to build and by the way his cock had thickened inside me, I could tell that Philip was close too.

"Cum in me," I gasped, my breath catching with every thrust, not wanting him to stop. He twisted his hips slightly, reaching and grabbing my breast in his right hand, and his cock began to rub me in just the right way. "Oh, fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck..." I began moaning loudly, just repeating the words over and over, until everything was just perfect enough to tip me over the edge into ecstasy.

"OH fuck, Jane, I'm cumming," Philip groaned, and my pussy clenched around his cock, practically milking it hard as the orgasm tore through my body, my body arching up, finger nails digging into the desk, as my eyes and head rolled backwards. I shuddered, trembling in the wake of several little after shocks, groaning in delight as I felt him tense and explode inside my ravaged pussy. He gave a couple of extra thrusts before pulling out completely, and I groaned, almost wanting to cry at the sudden feeling of emptiness. He lay on top of me, catching his breath for a moment before moving to the side, bringing me round to face him as he tenderly stroked my face and arms, grinning when I moaned at his fingertips brushing against my breasts.

"That was... unexpected," he said, looking at me.

I nodded, holding his gaze, with a shy, satisfied smile, still trying to catch my breath. It had been a very long time since I'd last had sex, and I couldn't recall anyone making me feel quite that good either.

"I thought it might take longer to bring out your more passionate side," he said, pulling me close and kissing my lips.

"Disappointed?"

"No. Although it does make me wished I'd asked you out properly," Philip replied, taking my hand in his.

"I don't know that you'd have gotten me naked any quicker," I said with a smile. To say that I didn't immediately jump into bed with a guy I felt insanely attracted to, would be a gross understatement. Usually if I was in bed with them by the end of the third date, they had done remarkably well. "And I certainly hope you don't try to teach all your students about life drawing in this way."

"Certainly not. Although I guess we'll have to see whether it's effective or not."

I laughed. "Well, that can wait for another day. I don't think I can quite handle another round of punishment if my stick figures are still really bad," I teased, laughing more as he pinned me beneath him again.

"Punishment?" he echoed, equally playfully. "Believe you me, we can explore that route another night, but it won't be anything like this."

I smiled, closing my eyes as I succumbed to more kisses, my face flushing slightly as my stomach growled.

Philip laughed and kissed my rounded abdomen, before climbing off of me, shaking his head in wry amusement at my embarrassment, as he handed me my clothes. "Maybe I should check your progress by making you go to this Nude Day barbecue Diana and the others invited me to."

"Absolutely not!" I said, pulling on my clothes and feeling genuinely horrified before I caught the teasing glint in his eye.

"Tut tut," he teased. "Looks like someone needs another lesson after dinner. A private lesson," he added, kissing my forehead reassuringly.

"At the very least," I replied, suddenly feeling far better about art classes and maybe even a little bit better about myself and being naked. "I'm thinking I might suddenly be a very slow learner when it comes to this naked drawing."

"Mmm, naked drawing. I think that's next year's Nude Day sorted then," Philip said with a grin. "You can be the first to sign up."

12