State Fair Hypnotist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric took Dom's deflating cock out of his mouth as some of the splooge spilled out onto the side of his face and ran down his cheek. Meanwhile Dom hadn't slowed down at all, even as he moaned wildly during his orgasm.

Now it was Eric's turn to cum in his friend's mouth and he exploded just as impressively. Dom sucked the large jets of cum down his throat and didn't let a single drop spill. When Eric was finally done cumming they both stopped and rested on top of each other breathing in and out deeply, their bodies physically tired from the exertion of their willing mouths.

Kristy bit her lip as she looked at the two boys and wondered where to take them next.

"Wow...that was really fucking sexy, guys." They both looked at her in a pleased sort of way, still completely under the power of the hypnosis. She brought her fingers out of her pussy and sucked on them as she enjoyed how horny she'd become from watching them. She wasn't done yet.

"Foxtrot, I want you both to follow me inside to the sauna." As they got out of the spa they finished drying off and then headed inside to the sauna that Kristy's parents had put in that previous year—this was one of her favorite features of the home.

They all stepped into the sauna naked as Kristy cranked up the controls to 160 degrees Fahrenheit and the three of them got comfy on the U-shaped wooden benches that spanned the small room.

The boys seemed completely oblivious to the fact that they were all naked together in the sauna. There was zero resistance to the idea at all.

Kristy sat in the middle of one long half of the U with both of the boys seated next to each other directly across from her. They were both still sporting very enticing hard-ons and Kristy was having trouble staying focused on her long-game when all she wanted to do was approach and volley. A big part of her wanted to skip right to the part where she Foxtrotted them into fucking her from both sides for the rest of the night and her pussy tingled just at the thought of such a delicious threesome. That's how turned on she was. But she also wanted to keep this crazy game going and take her time with them in this remarkably unique situation. She didn't know when she'd have another opportunity to make her boyfriend do such unexpectedly kinky things for her. She had just watched him swallow another man's cum. She wanted more of that.

As the sauna warmed up the steam built and soon they were all sweating together as the toxins from the their beers fell off their bodies with sizzling drips onto the bamboo benches.

Kristy looked at both of the boys as they drunk in her naked breasts with an animalistic sort of need in their collective gaze.

She smiled again as she admired their hard-ons.

"Foxtrot: Play with your cocks for me, boys." She said, and both boys started to slowly jack themselves off in the heat of the room. Kristy grabbed the controller that was nearby that connected to the stereo in the room. She clicked on the Sia station on her Spotify and soon the vibe of the room began to feel like some elicit sex club. She played with herself and enjoyed the way her body felt as she watched the boy's huge cocks pulsing as they rubbed themselves for her. She was still so fucking wet.

"Foxtrot: Eric, I want you to sit on Dom's lap facing him, and rub your ass against his cock like you're a little slut."

Eric scooted over and spread his legs to plant himself on his friend's crotch. He immediately began to rub his ass on his cock in a very lusty sort of way.

Holy fuck that hypnosis was powerful. Kristy got down on her knees between them to watch the way that her boyfriend was spreading his ass and rubbing it all over Dom's huge hard-on. Both Eric and Dom were becoming more horny from the subtle lap dance. She wondered if the hypnosis was helping them to both turn off their doubts and just enjoy the situation. They both seemed really into it.

"Foxtrot: Dom, I want you to spit on your fingers and get Eric's ass nice and wet for me." She kept them going. Eric continued to rub his ass up and down on Dom's penis as Dom reached up to lick and spit on his fingers.

He would bring them around Eric's body to rub them all over his ass and Eric moaned a little as he had his asshole played with. Kristy couldn't get over how hot it looked to have this soda can cock rubbed so closely to her boyfriend's very straight and very virgin asshole.

She stood up now next to her boyfriend as he sat on his friend's lap still. She brought her lips up behind his ear to speak to him. Her heart fluttered as she began to speak again to her muses.

"Foxtrot: Eric, I want you to spread your ass cheeks and slowly allow Dom's giant cock to slide into your ass. Dom, I want you to help Eric in getting that big, sexy cock of yours all the way inside of him. Every single inch."

The boys looked at each other and immediately went to work on Kristy's instructions. Dom grabbed his cock to hold it steady as Eric dragged his hole over to sit directly on top of the bulbous helmet of Dom's outrageous mushroom-capped rod.

She kissed her boyfriend's neck as the cock finally began to press into his hole and stretch him for the first time. Eric moaned from the completely unique pain as the resistance of his anal ring finally began to give way.

"Shhhh, it's okay baby. You're doing a really good job." And Dom popped his entire head slowly past Eric's reluctant sphincter. Eric moaned loudly again in pain and Kristy turned his head to make out with him to help distract him through the intensity. As she did this though, she pushed down on her boyfriend's shoulders as he began to slowly allow the huge length of Dom's penis to split him open. She was helping her boyfriend sit on his first penis. She fucking loved that. She was helping discover the joy of dick. He didn't know how lucky he was.

Dom helped Eric adjust to his size as he held his friend's legs firmly down on his crotch. Kristy broke the kiss and smiled at her boyfriend as she recognized the aching desperation in his face—that familiar look of being filled by a giant cock for the first time ever. She loved it. This was the sexiest thing she'd ever experienced. Her man was being filled up by a real, throbbing cock.

Dom continued to rock his hips slightly as Eric slowly allowed more of the cock into his very tight buns. Soon Dom was a full six inches inside of his best friend and Eric was breathing in and out deeply as his ass tore a little for the first time from his first cock—which would also be his first large cock. His male cherry was popped. Kristy massaged her boyfriend's shoulders as she felt him doing his best to sit down on the rest of his buddy's large tool. Dom finally grabbed Eric hard on his hips and thrust himself past that final length of resistance and Kristy moaned along with her boyfriend as she realized that Dom had fully bottomed out inside of him now.

"Mmmm fuck yes, good job boys, this is so fucking sexy." Kristy rubbed her erect nipples as her pussy ached from this erotic sex show. "Now...boys...Foxtrot." They both turned to look at her, "I want you both," she started, choosing her words very carefully now, "to...fuck for a while and...just enjoy the way it feels. You can make-out or do whatever feels natural while you fuck, okay? Show me how horny you both are right now and just have fun with each other. Dom, I want you to fuck Eric like you'd fuck a really sexy girl, and Eric, I want you to be really slutty for him baby, I want you to act like I do when I'm really horny."

They registered her next request and Dom immediately pulled Eric down to kiss him again. It was hot seeing Dom take Eric like this—she was amazed at how dominant her boyfriend's best friend really seemed to be. She couldn't wait to enjoy being taken in a similar way...but right now, she wanted her boyfriend to experience the incredible joy of being fucked—the experience of giving yourself to someone else—the power of being dominated by a stronger sexual force—worshipping a good top. She knew all of these things from her own kinky sexual journey, but now her boyfriend would too.

Eric began to slowly sit up off of Dom's cock before sinking down on top of it. Each time he'd moan loudly as his mouth with come undone from the kissing. Taking cock for the first time was one thing. Squatting on an eight inch baguette to lose your anal virginity was something else entirely.

Eric moaned pretty loudly as he began to ride his friend. As Kristy watched them she was amazed at just how into it they both seemed to be. It could've just been the hypnosis, but they both appeared to be truly enjoying every moment of this. Eric would pull half of Dom's cock out of him before sitting back down on it hard as he purposefully pushed his bottom down. Each time he did this Dom would thrust his hips up to really make sure he was inserting himself fully into his friend's depths. Kristy sat beside them as she watched her boyfriend riding his first cock. She licked her fingers and fucked herself along in time with their rhythm. She was so impressed at how well Eric was doing. His face was completely gone in a hazy, sweaty lust—he was in agony and ecstasy and his own cock bounced firmly as it slapped against the sticky sweat of his own chest. The steam from the room left them in what felt like a dream state—naughtily fucking with their own perspiration as a continuous lubricant. This was a total sex fog—somewhere just outside the realms of what any of them could've ever imagined happening.

Eric's ass was completely wet and lathered now and his own pre-cum matted the hair of his abs as he roughly bounced on Dom's cock with firmly intensive bounces. He seemed to enjoy the feeling more and more with each passing moment. Kristy noticed that Eric's moans had changed from hesitant pain to urgent want. The virgin was quickly turning into the slut.

Eric leaned down and grabbed the back of Dom's head as they made out like two revved up gladiators in the heat of sexual battle. Even Kristy was surprised at how passionate their kissing had become while they fucked. She had told them to act naturally. She had told them to do whatever felt good. And boy oh boy, were they ever following her instructions verbatim.

"Uggghhh, yes, fuck my ass, Dom." Eric said.

Whoa. This was new. Eric was talking dirty to his best friend now. Dom seemed to like that. She hadn't told him to do that. It was just all wrapped up into what Eric's interpretation of "really slutty" was.

"Yeah, you like my cock in your ass, don't you, you little slut?" Dom responded to him, and Eric moaned from that line. They were talking dirty to each other now. This was definitely unexpected. Kristy was so into it.

"Ugh, this is so fucking hot!" She said to them, and they smiled at her as they continued fucking without pause.

Dom grabbed Eric by the hips suddenly and picked him up as they flipped positions. Kristy watched mesmerized as Dom laid her boyfriend down with his cock still firmly lodged up his ass. He took both of Eric's legs and put them over his shoulders as he began to fuck Eric harder.

Eric was moaning like a drunken whore as he got a complete education in the joys of breeding.

Kristy's mouth hung open in shock at the way Dom was taking her man. She would've never in a billion years imagined such a sight, and yet here was her boyfriend with his legs over the shoulders of his best friend taking cock while being roughly bent in half.

"FUCK UGH, YUS, UGH, FUGH, ME UGH, FUUU UGGHH MMMFF UGGG GHHH FCGG UGGG FUGGG MMEEE SOOOO HARDDDD." These were the sounds that escaped from Eric's mouth as Dom fucked him hard in the steam of the sauna. Kristy could tell that Dom wasn't going to last much longer the way his body was speeding up. His face showed all the signs of a volcano on the brink of disaster. She couldn't wait to see him cum inside her boyfriend. It was so dirty—so kinky.

"Foxtrot: Dom, I want you to cum inside Eric's ass in the next sixty seconds. Do whatever it takes. Fuck him as hard you need to fuck him and as fast as you need to fuck him. Eric, I want you to squeeze Dom's cock with your ass muscles to help him cum inside you." Dom began to pound Eric down into the sauna seat as he had him folded completely in half. Eric was moaning incoherently now, trying his hardest to stay focused as his own cock leaked sticky-sweet cream out onto his sweaty chest during the this amazing invasion.

Kristy especially noticed how incredibly hard her boyfriend remained throughout the entire fucking. Hypnosis was one thing. But it would be impossible for Eric's body to deny loving every second of this, far more than Kristy could've ever hoped for. She was finally getting to see two boys playing together and she was so turned on by the whole thing. She had often thought about what it would be like to see her incredibly masculine boyfriend being taken by another guy—the naughtiness of this secret fantasy had never been something she could ever fully reveal to Eric. She knew he would've freaked if he had any clue how often she thought about him sucking on a cock or being fucked by a cock. She had tested those waters like everyone does as they begin a sexual relationship—a roaming finger, a roaming tongue; kinky dirty talk. She knew where his limits where. But here, with this unexpected mental power, she was able to turn her boyfriend into the biggest cockslut that she wanted, and she definitely wanted. In fact, she wanted a whole lot more and her plans for the night continued to evolve into dirtier scenarios that were being constantly formulated inside her over-stimulated imagination.

It was around thirty seconds into Kristy's latest Foxtrot that Dom couldn't take it anymore. His own throbbing cock had reached its edge as it turned out that Eric's butt was probably the tightest thing he had ever fucked. And the tightness of that ass as it forcefully squeezed his cock with those strong gluteal muscles finished him off completely. Dom moaned loudly as he began filling up his friend and Eric was moaning equally as loud due to the pounding his prostate was receiving all through his best friend's orgasm.

He could feel the wet warmth flood his bottom as Dom kept his cock firmly lodged in him as his cock finally finished its pulsating spasms.

"Foxtrot: Boys, I want you to get up and follow me into the shower." Kristy said. She watched Dom slowly slide his cock out of Eric's ass with a sloppy pop as the boys followed her like puppy dogs into a room down the hall where her parents master bedroom was. The master bathroom was gigantic and Kristy turned on the dual rain-style showerheads in the huge square-shaped shower that was covered in three large panels of glass and a window that looked out onto the backyard. The water fell from the middle of the ceiling and covered most of the space. Kristy got in as the boys both followed her.

She grabbed a nearby tube of expensive body wash and squeezed a big glob out onto her hand. If her parents only knew what she was currently up to—standing between two horny men in a shower with their boner's completely at her disposal.

"Foxtrot: Eric, I want you to help me wash Dom's body. Dom, I want you to enjoy the way it feels to have two sets of hands on you." Eric immediately began helping Kristy as she rubbed the foamy soap all over Dom's muscled frame. His cock was already half-hard again as they rubbed down his physique, their hands squeezing and kneading his various body parts. Kristy nuzzled her lips down Dom's abs. She couldn't wait to have this man pounding her.

"Eric, I want you to help me clean this cock with our mouths. Suck on it with me like you want it as badly as I do." And Eric dropped to his knees with Kristy as the two of them began to lick the outside of Dom's shaft. She moaned out loud at how hot the whole thing was. She was actually sucking on a big, tasty dick with her own straight boyfriend. And he was totally getting into it with her. Their mouths would meet and make-out as they sucked on the cock. Kristy's pussy was wet again. She rubbed herself as she shared this beautiful hard-on with her man.

Just the very thought of that—sharing a cock between her lips and her boyfriend's lips—fuck, that was sexy!

Kristy pushed Dom's cock all the way down her throat and then brought it out so that Eric could do the same. She watched her boyfriend choke a little as he tried to deep-throat his friend's penis. Kristy reached down to play with Eric's cock. His boner hadn't gone down since the sauna fucking. She got goosebumps as she felt that familiar cock filling her hand like it had so many times before. She pushed her boyfriend's head down on his friend's crotch as she jacked him off. Dom was breathing in and out deeply as the hot shower sprays hit them and trickled down their bodies. They were all turned on and completely on overdrive.

Dom's cock had recovered impressively from their combined tongues.

"Eric, stand up with me." Kristy said to her boyfriend. He took Dom's cock out of his mouth and got back on his feet. Kristy pulled Eric up so he was standing in the middle of the shower in front of her with Dom standing behind him. The water rained down on them as she deviously looked at both of the boys and enjoyed the liquid therapy all over her nakedness.

"Foxtrot: Eric, I want you to spread your cheeks for Dom again. Dom, I want you to fuck Eric while I make out with him."

She leaned in and was met with her boyfriend's immediately submissive lips. She kissed her man as she felt him push his ass back towards Dom again as she spread his cheeks with his hands in the warm water. Dom slid his cock back up to Eric's ass and reinserted his cock. She loved the way her man moaned into their kiss as he was filled again.

"Do you like that cock, baby?" She asked him, and Eric nodded as they continued kissing. She could feel him pressing his ass back to meet Dom's thrusts. It was incredibly sexy to see how into it he was getting.

Kristy turned around now and bent over for her boyfriend. He didn't need to be told anything. Even the implied demands were automatic.

Eric lined his cock up with Kristy's wet pussy and entered her even as he was pushed forward by Dom's cock impaling him.

Kristy moaned as her boyfriend's raging boner fucked her in time with his own ass being taken. She loved how dirty the whole thing was. She loved how kinky the boys were being under their hypnosis. The thought of her own man's ass completely filled by another cock as he was fucking her absolutely thrilled her. She was drenched from it.

Kristy gyrated backwards against Eric's fevered thrusting which was really just an extension of Dom's own powerful lunges. Each time Eric was pounded his own hips moved forward and into her pussy...eventually though Kristy was able to get Eric to stop moving so that she was sliding down his cock as Dom was entering him. He was standing up between them now just enjoying their control, Kristy bent over and bounced her buns back with all of the leftover gymnast muscles of her high school cheerleading days. Dom's cock would reach the back of Eric's ass just as Kristy's pussy slammed down on Eric's cock. He was moaning loudly from the duo's timing.

"MMMmmm fuck yes baby, take that cock! Take that cock and let yourself cum inside while he fucks you!" Kristy encouraged her boyfriend naughtily as he continued to be pounded from behind.

"Mmm fucghk, ughhhh, shittt, fucckkk," Eric

moaned uncontrollably. Everything felt so damned good. His ass was on fire from being so filled. His cock was completely rock hard inside of Kristy's tight pussy and she was loving every second of it.

"Fuck him harder, Dom!" Kristy moaned and Dom immediately intensified his thrusting as his their bodies sloshed loudly together in the water's spray.