State Fair Hypnotist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"IMGONCUMMM, FUGIMGONCUMM!" Eric moaned and Kristy felt her own orgasm rushing through her body as her boyfriend's sperm exploded into her body with the help of Dom's complete annihilation of his G-Spot.

Kristy giggled in pleasure as she held her hands against the wall and enjoyed the way her pussy felt full of her boyfriend's hot jizz. She gyrated her hips a little on his crotch and beamed in her afterglow.

Kristy slowly slid Eric's deflating cock out of her and turned off the shower stream. She instructed the boys to follow her out of the shower and dry off. Then with another confident foxtrot they were following her into her parent's master bedroom where the California King stood in the middle of the room with space for days.

Kristy crawled up on the bed and stood up as she motioned for her toys to follow her. They were like Coliseum gladiators forced to obey her every whim and they crawled up onto the bed where they kneeled next to her.

She looked at them both with her arms folded in front of her chest as one of her hands absent-mindedly stroked her breast.

"Hmmm, let's see, I know. Foxtrot: Eric, I want you to suck on my pussy, and Dom, I want you to eat my ass." Kristy stood to the side and allowed for Dom to slide in behind her as Eric came to kneel at her front.

The boys instantly sank their hungry mouths onto her taint and pussy. She moaned as she ran her hands through their hair and arched her face to the ceiling in ecstasy as she enjoyed the way their tongues explored both of her sensitive holes. Eric was massaging her clit when she felt Dom's tongue push further into her asshole. Wow, he had a big tongue, too! She thought.

They sucked on her like this for a good five minutes before she felt another orgasm approaching and the boys seemed to feel it too as they more fervently ate her from both sides. Kristy's legs fell weak as she spasmed through her next orgasm. She fell into a puddle in the middle of her boys and held them both by the shoulders as they cradled her.

"Fuckkkkk, that was so fucking good." Kristy said. She closed her eyes as she allowed herself to fall back into Dom's lap. His arms were large and muscular and she liked the way his chest felt against her back, the chest hair and the general ruggedness of his toned body was all very sexy.

She slid herself further into his lap as she felt his cock hard against her ass cheeks. She leaned back now and said in a softer voice, "Foxtrot: Dom, I want you to lift me up and put your cock inside of me, then I want you to fuck me slowly, and powerfully, while my boyfriend watches."

Dom did as he was instructed and Kristy felt him easily lift her ass up to position himself at her soaking entrance. She moaned like a church sinner as she felt Dom's length slide all the way into her very willing pussy. She pulled her legs back now so she was sitting on his lap reverse cowgirl style. Dom pushed his legs out in front of him and spread them to put them on either side of Eric who was sitting cross-legged now as he watched his girlfriend experience his best friend's cock for the first time. Hypnosis or not, he was hard again, and Kristy stared into his eyes lasciviously as she relished every inch of Dom's perfect penis impaling her puffy pussy.

"Mmmm baby, your friend has the best fucking cock, no wonder you were moaning so loudly in the shower. Mmmm, fuckkk." She said to him as she slowly rode Dom's lap while he lifted his hips up to meet her. Eric smiled at the two lovers as Kristy brought her hands down to play with her boyfriend's hard-on.

She was ravenous with lust as she continued her best rodeo maneuvers to stay on her well-hung bronco. At some point Dom's thrusting became more insistent than her own ability to keep control so she bent forward over his legs and took her boyfriend's cock into her mouth.

She moaned loudly around him. Now she was really where she wanted to be when her mind first became aware of the situation. She had two amazing cocks filling her at once. She had Dom in her pussy, Eric in her mouth, and zero regrets running through her pornographic mind.

Kristy fully succumbed to her inner slut as she ground her hips down on Dom and quickly began to deep-throat her boyfriend. She wanted them both as deep as she could get them. Dom meanwhile lifted his legs up to get better leverage as he knelt now behind her and fully dominated her.

What had started as a reverse cowgirl had devolved into a doggy and now Kristy was getting some much needed sexual culture as they Eiffel Towered her between their steal beams. It was a fucking Industrial Revolution.

The boys fucked her mouth and pussy as one now. Kristy was completely lost in their cock assaults and Dom spanked Kristy hard on the ass as she gagged on Eric's fuck-stick. Kristy was happy to see that the hypnosis didn't kill their sexual improv skills and she wiggled her butt sexily as the hard slap only turned her on more.

Dom's cock was one of the largest Kristy had ever experienced. It filled her like an overly ambitious cement truck chute—the mega inflated organ seemed to be spreading her wider than she could ever remember being spread and at times her moans were entirely a product of something deeper than she could control. There were moments where the pleasure almost seemed like it was too much, like she might have to stop, especially when she felt herself beginning the slow charge of a multiple orgasm, but then she remembered that her completely straight boyfriend had taken this cock up his virgin ass like the most popular girl at a college cheerleader summer camp, and she gritted her way through the celestial mind-fuck of wow without stopping.

The frothy cream that had built up around Kristy's pussy oozed out and down Dom's cock as she white-washed his tanned penis with her aroused foam. Her pussy was so lubed that she could've easily allowed for that very same juice to be trickled down and used on her asshole.

And that's when the light bulb went off. She sat up with Dom's cock still inside of her as she put her hands on both boys' chests.

"Foxtrot: Eric, I want you to fuck my asshole while Dom fucks my pussy." And she slid Dom's cock out of her as she lay down towards the headboard on her side.

Dom and Eric followed instructions again and slid up next to her on either side of her body. She put her arms down on their hips as she felt them both lining their pokers up to her fireplaces.

Dom re-entered her pussy and Eric used the juices all over her pussy to lather up her asshole as he slowly began to push into her. A salient and sober version of him might've taken his time on her ass until she was used to it, but the hypnosis led to a more urgent entrance into her tight hole.

Kristy moaned in real pain at the cock that entered her butt now. She hadn't done anal in quite a long time, but you know how the saying goes: When in Rome with two hypnotized fuck-toys.

Kristy pulled Dom in to kiss her as a distraction while she tried her best to stay strong while both cocks worked their way into her body. She'd never felt so full in her entire life. It was as if they were drilling her of her actual life force—that's how invaded she felt. And she loved it—being taken by two cocks at once—it was incredible. She was overstuffing herself at the Hometown Fuckfet.

At some point she felt Eric's balls press flush against her cheeks and she moaned as she felt him start to pull out and then push back in. She was definitely being fucked in both holes now. She was fulfilling one of her longest held and most unlikely fantasies of all.

Eric plundered her booty while Dom continued to ram her pussy. The noises Kristy made now weren't even logical. She was like a drunk New Orleans jazz band with no set tempo or chord structure—it was all caution to the wind—complete nirvana in the form of her deep blabbering jungle grunts and the constant fwacking of their hips against her sopping thighs and ass.

She loved the feeling of their cocks together in her. She could feel how at certain angles their tools would be pressed against opposite sides of the very same wall in her body. She marveled at the sexual force of nature she felt like in that moment. She was a fucking queen and these were her slaves worshipping her like the fucking Goddess of Sex that she was.

After her last and most intense orgasm had bounded through her body and continued to roll over her with continuously joyful after-shakes, she finally stopped them both as she just enjoyed the way it felt to have two cocks pushed all the way inside of her feminine form. They lay there together and breathed in and out silhouetted in her afterglow. It was sexy. She kissed Dom and then she turned and kissed Eric. Then she brought them both in and kissed them both together, the three tongues fighting for space in the sloppy angle of their three-way make-out. As they shared this intimate kiss, Dom massaged Kristy's swollen breasts and erect nipples which only caused more tingly fireworks to go off all throughout her body.

Their tongues explored Kristy's mouth even as she felt their still-throbbing cocks filling her body.

She slowly slid herself up to extricate herself from the delicious situation, though she probably could've stayed in that position all night, filled by them, loving the way that both cocks felt together.

"Foxtrot: Boys, I want you to use the restroom and wash yourselves and freshen up. I'm going to go and get us some beers from the kitchen and visit the downstairs restroom to do the same. When I come back though, I want to see you both on that bed getting naughty with each other. Do whatever you'd feel like doing if no one would ever find out."

This would be an interesting experiment, she thought.

Kristy traipsed downstairs naked and grabbed three bottles of beer from the fridge. She downed a glass of water and leaned against the counter for a moment as she stretched her well-used body. She smiled as she ran her hand through her hair. The sex had been amazing. She still felt like she was dreaming. She grabbed her cellphone from where she had left it to check for any texts. Once she was done there she grabbed another set of beers from the fridge so there would be two for each of them and then threw them into an ice bucket and headed to the bathroom closer to her room.

She snuck into her bedroom as she got an idea suddenly and grabbed a pair of nude and black polka-dotted body cover that was entirely sheer other than the cute little dots. She liked how sexy she felt in her lingerie and this piece was incredibly comfortable on her naked skin. She opened a beer in the bathroom as she washed her face and refreshed herself from their fuck-a-thon.

She admired herself for a moment in the mirror—her body was banging, and she felt incredibly hot after the events of that night—a sexual tigress unleashed.

She checked her phone as it buzzed again. It was her best friend Sara who she'd grown up with and who lived just two houses down.

Sara: "Kristy! I saw your car in your parent's driveway, are you home?!?" Sara asked. Kristy hadn't expected to hear from her friend who was currently studying abroad in Paris. Maybe she'd come home for a quick visit, Kristy wondered. She texted back immediately.

Kristy: "OMG, babe, are you home right now?! I thought you were in Paris still?"

Sara: "Long story...I'll explain everything...can I come over and see you???"

Kristy was suddenly torn. She wanted to see her friend, but her night was currently a little occupied and she was far from done playing with her hypnotized sex slaves.

Kristy: "Well...so here's the thing...you can come over...but I should warn you, I'm kind of in the middle of something pretty crazy."

Sara: "Mmm, you and the boyfriend having sex all over the parentals house, eh?"

Kristy: "Well...yes...but not just the boyfriend. The more accurate description would be that me and the boyfriend and his best friend Dom are having sex all over the house."

Sara: "WHAT?! NOOOOO WAY! YOU'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF A THREESOME RIGHT NOW? OH MY GOD I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS AND NOT ENOUGH ANSWERS! DOM IS SO FUCKING HOT! Well good for you girl, I'm super jealous. Want to just text me later and you can tell me all the juicy details?"

Kristy stared at the screen of her phone as she considered what to say next. Her mind was becoming architectural in it's scheming by this point.

Kristy: "Actually, you can totally come over right now if you want..."

Sara: "Wait, are you sure? I don't want to interrupt your fun, that sounds like you've got your hands full! ;)"

Kristy: "No, you won't be interrupting...in fact...I could probably use a helping hand...if you're interested?"

Kristy couldn't believe she'd just sent it. But she had. She watched the blinking dots on her phone and wondered how her friend would respond. This was quite an invitation. She mostly expected Sara to laugh it off and decline the offer. The dots continued their digital thoughts. Sara was considering the offer. Kristy rubbed her hand over the sexy material of her lingerie cover. She circled her pencil eraser nipple with her fingers as she waited for the reply from her cute friend.

Sara: "Okayyyy. Mmm, yes, I think I actually will come over...umm, should I bring anything like, alcohol or weed?"

Kristy stood in a sexy pose in the mirror and snapped a picture of herself with the phone. Her breasts were visibile through the lacy material of the sleeveless body and her bare legs were on sexy display.

She texted Sara back and included the photo in the message.

Kristy: "We're good on alcohol, but DEFINITELY bring weed. And, just so you know, this is what I'm currently wearing, babe. ;)"

Sara texted back immediately.

Sara: "Wow. Damn girl. Gotcha. I'll be over in 20 minutes."

Kristy bit her lip as she read the text. The night had just taken on a whole new dimension. She took the ice bucket full of beers back towards her parent's master bedroom and walked in as she took another swig of her lager.

"Just so you know boys we'll have company very soo..." she was cut off in shock as she walked into the room. The boys were laying opposite each other as they sucked each other's cocks in a beautiful 69. They were hard and moaning and Kristy couldn't believe it. Left to their own hypnotic desires this was what they had chosen. Kristy opened them both a beer which she placed on the side table and then sat on the large wraparound window seat of her parents bedroom which faced out onto the street. She sat and drank as she enjoyed watching the two boys suck each other off. She still couldn't get over how hot it was to watch her boyfriend having naughty fun with another guy. It was so sexy. They were both so rough and strong with each other—they were both so manly and the sex was a different kind of sex.

"Foxtrot: Dom, I want you to fuck Eric doggy-style. Eric, I want you to take Dom's cock and be a good little slut for him. Make him cum again with your tight hole."

The boys reconfigured themselves and Kristy threw Dom a bottle of lube that she had brought over from the bathroom.

Just as Dom was opening the plastic bottle of lube, Kristy saw her friend walking towards the house outside illuminated in the light of the sidewalk.

Her friend Sara Martinez was half white and half Mexican. She had this dark hair and this beautiful olive skin that drove boys crazy when they were in high school together. Kristy had met Sara after her family had moved into the house next door. They'd been sleepover besties and linked at the hip all throughout high school. Sara was dressed in a pair of small, dark-blue drawstring pajama shorts and a tiny, white midriff-baring t-shirt with her hair pulled up in a ponytail. She was one of those girl-next-door types with an unfairly sexy body. Kristy remembered how distracted her own Dad used to get when Sara would come over to go swimming during those high school senior summers after they'd both fully developed into their 18 year old frames. The girls wouldn't wear much on those hot days and her Dad was never able to hide his wandering eyes no matter how tinted his sunglasses might've been.

Kristy hurried down the stairs to the front door just as she heard the doorbell chime. She opened the door and the two long-time friends embraced one another in a huge hug.

"Oh my God, Kristy! It's soooo good to see you!" Sara immediately pulled back and checked out Kristy in her revealing lingerie getup.

"Whoa girl, you look fucking hot! College has clearly been good to you!" Sara said, and her eyes lingered on her friend's exposed tits through the sheer fabric. The girls had never actually done anything physically with each other growing up, but they both had a healthy respect for each other's beauty and there were lots of nights where they fell asleep together or even cuddled during movies as girls were prone to do. And of course, they had made out once or twice, or, maybe it was three times. Then of course there was that one night where they slept outside on Sara's trampoline a little after celebrating their co-18th birthday parties (they were both August babies) and they had both masturbated together in their side-by-side sleeping bags. And Kristy may have fingered Sara that night, though it was all quite foggy—they were very stoned and those long nights of their senior year seemed to contain so many different kinds of shenanigans.

"Thanks sweetie! You don't look so bad yourself!" Kristy noted appreciatively, and that was an understatement. Sara's body had kept filling out after graduation. She was an hourglass bombshell that clearly had a gym membership.

Sara could tell that Kristy was a little drunk from the way she was smiling at her. Kristy was never very good about hiding that sort of thing. She also looked like she'd had a pretty raucous night so far. Her hair had a "just-had-sex-and-then-fixed-my-hair" sort of look to it.

"So...what's um...what's going on?" Sara asked as she followed Kristy into the house. She hadn't seen the boys yet, but Kristy was clearly dressed to impress. What Kristy didn't yet know was that Sara had put on a pair of lacy pink panties with a matching lingerie bra—one of her naughtiest sets for sure—but she put her pajama bottoms and tank top on over them because she wasn't completely certain what in the hell was going on...but she also couldn't wait to find out.

"Did you bring weed? It might help me to get stoned if I'm gonna tell you all of this." Sara undid the two buttons at the top of her white shirt which revealed her creamy cleavage. She had a joint and a lighter hidden in her soft, pink bra.

Kristy noted the lingerie her friend had chosen as it poked out from her undone shirt. She looked tasty. And now Kristy knew she had at least dressed up to play.

The girls went out to sit on a swinging chair that was on the back porch deck that sat just above the pool. They lit up the joint and began passing it back and forth with expertly puffed whiffs of smoke. The dank smell of weed soon hung over them.

"Mmmmm, you always have the bessssst weed!" Kristy moaned as she enjoyed the way her brain got instantly happier and more relaxed.

Sara agreed with her friend as she enjoyed her next hit.

"Alright girl, why are you dressed like it's Eric's birthday right now? What the hell is going on?"

With one more pass of the joint, Kristy began in on the recapping of the day's events. Sara asked questions when she had them but mostly she grew quiet and incredibly intrigued at the crazy events of that day. She tucked her legs under her as she scooted closer to Kristy on the cushioned swing and listened as she went over the insanity of the accident at the fair, to getting drunk with the boys after their near-miss, to slipping into the jacuzzi with them to unwind, and then of course, to Kristy realizing, completely by accident, that they were still under the power of the hypnosis.