State Fair Hypnotist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Kristy slowed down and in a slower way, she described to Sara what she had made the boys do over the course of their naughty night.

"You made them make out with each other?!" Sara asked, almost jealously.

"Yeah, it was hot...I know it was wrong...but...I liked it too much, so I just did it." The girls laughed. They were very stoned.

"And then I made them jack off for me." Sara got a little quieter as she focused on Kristy's story.

"Then what? Did they do it?" Sara was conspiratorial now, and Kristy noted how she ran her hands down her tanned legs as they talked almost absent-mindedly. Pot always made Sara super horny. That's why Kristy had asked her to bring it.

"They did...and then I made them jack each other off."

"Holy fuck!" Sara responded. "That is so fucking sexy—I wish I could've seen that!"

"That's not all though...once I realized they didn't mind and were totally still hypnotized something totally naughty just came over me...I made them do everything." Kristy was confessing, but she knew the affect it was having on Sara.

"Everything?" Sara asked, "Like...they?"

"Yeah, they did."

"And they also?" Sara continued.

"Yup. They did that too." Kristy giggled and Sara laughed as she shook her head in disbelief.

"Wow, so they're completely in your control? That's...that's so fucking hot! So where are they now?"

Kristy took another long drag of the joint and brought her mouth over to Sara. Sara opened her mouth for her friend as Kristy held her chin and allowed her to blow the smoke into her mouth as she inhaled it. They giggled again. The girls were very, very stoned.

"Do you wanna see? I gave them some naughty instructions right before I went to answer the door." Kristy said, and Sara just shook her head yes very quickly. Kristy raised an eyebrow and then grabbed her friend's hands as she led them upstairs running like they were still a couple of schoolgirls getting away with skipping school or something, and well, that's exactly what they still were, apparently. College school girls getting away with something very, very naughty indeed.

Kristy led Sara up to the door of her parents' bedroom but right before they entered she looked at her friend one last time.

"Remember, this has to stay our little secret. I don't want anyone knowing about all this craziness, okay?" Kristy implored her cute friend.

Sara zipped her lips up and then threw away the key and that seemed to satisfy Kristy. When she pushed open the door Sara was immediately shocked when she looked to the center of the room.

There on the middle of the bed was Kristy's boyfriend Eric bent over on his knees being fucked by his very attractive best friend, Dom. The boys were fucking slowly—they'd been going at it now for some 15 minutes—ever since Kristy had left them. Kristy ran over to the window seat on the other side of the room and beckoned Sara to come and sit with her. The seat had a great view of the side of the bed only about ten feet away by the window. The girls had read books in this very window growing up.

Now Sara snuggled in next to her friend as they watched the sexy boys fucking on the large bed like some sort of backroom sex show.

"Whoaaaa...like...fucking whoa." Sara whispered to her friend. Kristy just laughed. She put her arm around her friend's waist and Sara put her arm around Kristy.

"You don't have to whisper. You can say anything. They're hypnotized. They won't stop." Kristy assured her friend. Sara smiled at her as she scrunched her cute nose and she brought both of her legs up and placed them over Kristy's lap as they both enjoyed the desires of the masculine sex playing out before them.

"I can't believe the hypnosis is still working this strong! So wait, you made them fuck before this too? Like...how many times?"

"I made them fuck in the sauna...and in the shower...and now in the bedroom...so...this makes three now." Kristy looked to her friend proudly and Sara tickled her as she was told these delicious details.

"You are such a kinky girl, Kristy!" Sara's fingers traced over the sheer fabric and under Kristy's armpits as they laughed in each other's arms as they enjoyed each other's soft skin.

"I know, I know! But doesn't it look so fucking hot!?!? Seeing two masculine guys fucking like that? Isn't that just the sexiest fucking thing? I haven't been able to stop making them fuck. It's just so fucking hot." Kristy reasoned with her.

"Yeah, you're totally right, it is. I never would've imagined Eric having a cock in his ass like that." Sara was no stranger to gay porn. She liked to occasionally watch it when she played with herself. Men that really enjoyed fucking other men were a totally scrumptious mindfuck of yumminess. There wasn't any faking it with two guys who could both cum. And typically they avoided those stupid angles that didn't make any sense for how people actually had sex.

Eric and Dom certainly weren't concerned with angles other than the ones that would bring them the most pleasure. Right now Dom had Eric pushed down with his ass up behind him and he was ramming him with a slow and steady force. Each time his large cock docked into home base Eric would moan in the sluttiest voice. Sara couldn't stop watching. Her mouth was wide open as she watched Eric being fucked. His eyes were closed and half of his face smashed into the bed as he enjoyed the renewed ecstasy of Dom's cock in his ass.

"They're really enjoying it, aren't they?" Sara asked Kristy as she kept watching.

"Yeah, it's crazy, at first I thought they might put up a fight or even be reluctant but the second I told them to fuck each other like they liked it they did exactly that...and they've both cum very hard today while we played so you know their bodies are enjoying the sensations. I think the hypnosis just turned off their hyper masculine brains and now they're allowing themselves to try some kinky stuff they wouldn't ususally try."

"That's so fucking amazing. So...have you played with them a bunch too?" Sara asked her friend, feeling incredibly jealous at the incredible day she'd had.

"Yes...and let me tell you, I love my boyfriend's cock quite a bit, but Dom's is a fucking specimen. You really should try it out."

Sara raised an eyebrow at her friend as she considered this offer.

"How do you control them again?" Sara asked now. She didn't need to be told twice.

"I'll tell you, but only if you take those shorts and t-shirt off." Kristy said to her as she gave her friend a naughty little smile.

Sara met her gaze and purposely bit her lips which sent a tingle through Kristy's body as she waited to see what she'd do. She watched as her friend took her shirt and shorts off, immediately revealing the small pair of lacy, pink Victoria's secret panties and matching lace bra with silk flower accents. The bra was small but pushed her c-cup tits out firmly. Kristy noticed that she had some body glitter lotion rubbed on her breasts and neck. It was sexy...unexpected. Sara was a fucking catch.

"Happy now?" Sara asked, as she popped her hip to the side in a cute little stance.

"Very. Okay...so, just say the word," and she leaned in close to whisper it in Sara's ear, purposely touching her lips to her friend's lobe as she did so, "Foxtrot." She pulled away from her now and looked her in the eyes, "and then you just tell them what you want them to do."

Sara turned from her friend towards the bed where the boys had been fucking for a while now.

"Foxtrot: Eric, Dom, I want you to stop fucking and come over to the edge of the bed on your knees so that Kristy and I can play with your cocks."

The boys did exactly as they were told. They got to the edge of the bed and Kristy joined Sara as they stood right in front of the guys on the floor beside the bed.

"Scoot together so your cocks are really close." Sara reached out with both hands and grabbed their fleshy, hard cocks. Kristy held Sara by the waist as she came up behind her and pressed her body to her friend's backside. She liked the way Sara's ass felt pressed against her and she rested her head on her friend's shoulder. She smelled like some sort of raspberry lotion. Kristy wanted to kiss her soft skin. She was very horny.

So was Sara.

She seemed completely enchanted as she began to jack off their cocks—like Willy Wonka had just opened up the door to his edible candy room. Dom was still covered in some of Eric's ass juices but that only seemed to make it even hotter. They were fucking sexy and their cocks were high quality pieces of equipment. No wonder Kristy had looked so thoroughly fucked. The weed had helped both girls defeat any shyness they might've had around each other and Sara looked once more at her friend before going down and sucking on Dom's dirty cock. Kristy put her hand on Sara's head and encouraged her as she sucked. Then she brought her mouth over to suck on her boyfriend and the girls were sucking together now, enjoying the closeness of the moment. Kristy was leaning over Sara's back and left shoulder as they sucked side by side. Sara was pushed up against the side of the bed and Dom's cock was the perfect height for her to comfortably suck on his gorgeous cock. Kristy hadn't been lying. What a fucking cock. She hummed on it gleefully.

She also liked the feel of Kristy's mostly naked body pressing into her from behind. She was getting very wet from it all. She knew it was naughty that the boys were hypnotized...but she also didn't care. This was just too good an opportunity to pass up.

Kristy pulled off Eric's cock and leaned over to whisper into her friend's ear again. "Switch," and Sara didn't need to be told twice. She happily switched over to Eric's own impressive manhood as she placed it at her lips and shoved it into her mouth to continue sucking like she was trying to get the last good drops out of a Capri-Sun straw.

Kristy pressed down on Sara's head again and Sara liked that. She wiggled her ass back a little into Kristy and Kristy brought her hand back and spanked her friend's playful ass which caused Sara to moan on Eric's cock—her lips causing the boy to quiver and smile.

The girls were also fully aware that they were sucking their own saliva off of their new cocks—something that made Kristy even wetter as she realized that fact.

Kristy licked her tongue up Dom's raging boner and enjoyed the way it pulsed for her as she looked over at Sara who was working her God-given blowjob lips down her boyfriend's length. Eric must've been in sheer heaven. Sara had the types of lips that make men think of nothing but oral sex. They were unfairly perfect in the way they plumped and she was clearly horny due to the way she was bobbing her head up and down with gusto as she dragged those marvelous lips up and down his taut member.

Kristy loved watching her boyfriend getting sucked by another girl. It was unexpectedly sexy to her—she didn't feel jealousy at all—if anything, she felt charity at getting to share such a good cock with her sexy friend.

Kristy was fully wet again below her lingerie body. She brought her lips off of Dom's cock as she continued holding it in her hand. Her other hand was holding Sara's hip just above her panties.

She brought her lips down again to Sara's ear just as her friend brought the cock out of her mouth for a break.

"Do you want to get fucked with me?" Kristy asked her, and Sara could feel her friend's fingers slip under the small side string of her panties. She nodded yes to her as she giggled nervously and then she felt Kristy's other hand come to other side of her panties. Sara bent over a little to allow her friend to slide them off. Kristy bent down to the floor to pull them down and checked out her friend's waxed lips and cute little ass as it was on display between her curvy, round cheeks. She was tempted to press her face forward and eat her friend right then and there but she didn't know how Sara would react quite yet.

She jumped on the large bed behind the boys and patted the spot next to her. The girls lay on their sides facing each other in the middle and Kristy looked back towards the boys.

"Foxtrot: Eric, Dom, we want you to fuck us nice and slow. Dom, you can start with Sara, Eric, you can start with me."

The boys slid up behind the girls and pushed their cocks into their juicy slits.

Sara reached out and grabbed Kristy's hands as she felt Dom's huge cock enter her for the first time. He was so fucking big. Kristy smiled in pleasure at her friend—she knew the feeling all too well.

"So fucking good, isn't he?" Kristy asked, even as her own moans came out from Eric's slow thrusts into her. Dom began to slowly fill Sara and open her up slowly with his tool. Kristy squeezed her friend's hands as the girls snuggled closer together.

Kristy placed her hands on Sara's chest now as she began to trace her breasts softly. Sara did the same as she enjoyed the soft skin of Kristy's body and the sexy sheer fabric of her lingerie as Kristy slowly peeled it up her body. Sara unhooked her bra in the back and allowed it to fall loose even as Kristy helped her throw it off to the floor. The girls were both naked now as they drank each other's bodies in while they were fucked. Kristy had Sara's right breast in her hand as she leaned over and their foreheads pressed lightly together—their noses gently Eskimo kissing between their shared moans. Kristy leaned forward a little and kissed Sara's cheek. Sara pushed forward herself and kissed Kristy's lips. And then Kristy kissed Sara. And then they both were kissing each other now. They purred as their lips moved against each other, and Kristy slid her tongue into Sara's mouth as they began to French each other while they were fucked. There was something so damn sexy about making out with a beautiful girl while you were being fucked—both of them felt it. Everything was soft and delicate and smelled good. There was a new dynamic of sexy going on now and they were so into each other.

Kristy massaged her friend's breast and instantly wanted to do more to her—Sara was so sexy and so turned on. Soon the girls were passionately kissing as they boys pounded them both from behind—it was a lover's kiss now. Kristy slid a hand down Sara's body to push it between her legs. She reached down to find the top of her pussy and play with her clit as Dom fucked her. Sara copied the maneuver and the girls rubbed each other's buttons all while they continued their torrid attack on each other's mouths.

"Mmmmm fuck, this is so fucking hot." Sara moaned as she broke from their kiss to admire Kristy's sexy female curves in front of her. Dom's cock was absolutely converting her to the church of giant sausage and she reveled in sharing such a marvelous fucking with her sexy best friend being taken right there beside her.

"I've got a game for us to play." Kristy said to Sara as they were pressed closely together from the boys' thrusts coming harder and harder from behind.

"Yeah?" Sara asked as she bit on the bottom of Kristy's lips. She was enjoying kissing her beautiful friend and the girl-on-girl play was unexpected but entirely welcomed by both of these revved up kitties. Kristy brought her lips up now to whisper into Sara's ear.

"First one to make their boy cum gets to sit on the other girl's face and make her clean up her pussy." Kristy didn't know where this was coming from, but she wanted to play more with her friend, and she would've been happy winning or losing that contest. Sara had a very edible looking pussy, she thought. Both girls moaned together as the fucking continued.

Sara squeezed Kristy's apple-breast in her hand at this sex contest idea. She was totally game.

"You're on." She said with the naughtiest grin, and the girls both began grinding their hips back and squeezing the muscles of their pussies over these throbbing members as they continued to piston in and out of them.

Sara was closing in on her own orgasm as she raced her friend to finish off her man. For Sara it was a lot tougher to take over a cock that was already spreading her in ways that she had never been spread. Dom's dick had its own gravitational force, and she was probably going to cum before she could get him to explode—she also knew they'd been fucking for awhile and that both boys would be lasting longer now.

And then her mind drifted to Kristy's pussy, and she thought about how she might be cleaning Eric's cum out of it, and this suddenly made her very wet, and Dom's cock just hit the right spot, and Kristy's lips licked just the right nerve ending, and suddenly the combo of the sexual fantasy, and Dom's wonder-stick, and her sexy friend's lips on her own, and her hands exploring a sexy girl's body for the first time...all of those things together were too much for her to keep holding out. Sara orgasmed hard on Dom's cock as she moaned into Kristy's mouth which suctioned to her and wouldn't let her go—Kristy was loving this, she consumed her friend's shudders, devoured her moans, licked up her arousal. She softly rubbed Sara's button the entire way through her rhapsodic earthquake and as she did the final squeezes of Kristy's own pussy were enough to send her boyfriend over the edge.

Kristy felt like an ancient Egyptian sex diety as she was able to assist in both her best friend and her boyfriend in their outstanding orgasms. Dom was still fucking, still hard, still raring to go.

Kristy had won the contest. Sara could care less. She was happy to lose that game.

Kristy Foxtrotted both of the boys off of the bed now as they pulled their sloppy cocks out of the their gaping pussies. She made them go over to sit on the bay window-seat together. Kristy made out a little with her sexy friend now as they lay there with Sara slowly coming back down from outer space. She had this lazy grin on her face and her arms wrapped around Kristy sweetly as their kisses drifted over each other softly.

Kristy wasn't going to wait long though. She pushed Sara onto her back even as Sara shrieked and enjoyed having her friend take control. Kristy crawled up her body until her pussy was directly over her best friend's face, then she slowly lowered her hole and watched as Sara clamped her mouth to eat her out. She wasn't shy and Kristy immediately threw her head back as her friend licked her folds with expert attention to detail.

Whoa. Sara could eat some fucking pussy.

Fuck. Kristy began to play with her own nipples as she squeezed them hard as her head rolled back. Sara was eating her in a way she'd never been eaten before. This was amazing. The sexy girl below her grabbed her ass cheeks and pressed her face into her friend's snatch as she lapped up her juices.

She could feel her friend's tongue scooping out all of Eric's salty splooge as she swallowed each drop like it was desirable nectar.

"Yeah baby, lick my boyfriend's cum out of my pussy you little cumslut." And Sara moaned loudly at being called that—a cumslut—that was fucking hot. The licking became more urgent—more desperate. Kristy grinded her hips roughly down on her face as she brought a finger down behind her body to play with her own ass. This was something she did sometimes when she was very horny, she'd lightly run a finger around her butthole and play with herself. She pushed the digit into her hole and was completely turned on. She was going to cum soon on her friend's face.

Now Sara did something surprising. She brought a hand over and slapped Kristy's out of the way as she inserted two fingers into Kristy's pussy and curved them up to her g-spot.

Kristy could feel her legs getting weak. She was going to cum very hard and very soon.

"Don't stop, Sara! Fuck...UfFFMMM...don't stop! Don't stop! FUCK MMMMMM!"