State Fair Hypnotist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara's tongue traced ampersands across her friend's engorged clit (a trade secret that her college roommate had taught her during an unexpected game of Truth or Dare) and as she did that her fingers massaged the area that she knew would make her friend orgasm the fastest. With her other hand, she was able to get a middle digit slid up into Kristy's butt and soon the orgasm was starting.

Sara felt Kristy jerk on top of her and then there was an actual spray of liquid coming out as if her pussy was a malfunctioning sprinkler head.

"Ohhhh fucckkkk oh my Goddddd Sarraaaaaa yussssssss." Kristy moaned and Sara moaned too as she gyrated hard against her friend's mouth. She could feel Kristy's juices coating her as she fucked her...she wasn't just orgasming, she was squirting. She was squirting a lot—all over Sara's pretty face.

Kristy had never squirted before. Ever.

Sara was in her element now. She was making another person cum hard from her sexual determination and prowess. When she got going all she wanted to do was to make her lover cum, and right now her lover was the girl she'd grown up next to—the sexy brunette that she'd experimentally fooled around with in high school was now turning her into a complete slut for her pussy and Sara was totally here for that. She beamed with a sexy radiance as her friend's arousal left her face glistening like morning dew on a windowpane.

Kristy finally couldn't take any more stimulation and lunged backwards on the bed as she took her friend's fingers out of her holes as her body was still shaking with ecstasy.

Both girls were moaning and giggling as they collapsed together. The sex was bombastic.

They looked over to the boys seated on the windowsill. Sara licked her fingers and she could taste the naughtiness of her friend's ass and she suddenly had a craving to eat Kristy's asshole—everything seemed sexy and plausible at that moment. Eric and Dom were both smiling and both very hard. They were stuck in this submissive dream state and their cocks, after already sustaining heavy sperm-count losses that night, showed all the wonders of a young sex drive—they stood at attention like soldiers awaiting new marching orders now and the girls looked to each other conspiratorially as they considered their next maneuver.

"Foxtrot," they both said in unison, and the night grew seemingly younger.

After the boys had been given new instructions, the girls turned to make out with each other again.

And while that was going on, Eric looked to Dom and winked.

And Dom winked back.