All Comments on 'Statueified Attractions'

by IAmControl

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved it! I am usually disgusted at someone being forced into sex acts or abuse but this was nice. No matter that they were taken against their will or so it seemed until the end when they talked in the car which left things unclear at least in my mind. This is a spectacularly hot sexual fantasy which I didn’t think I would ever get into but considering the pair apparently were no worse off than some soreness, they sounded as though they were left with great memories of the day which was proven when they decided to come back the next day. Thanks for posting this thought provoking story.

IAmControlIAmControl8 months agoAuthor

That's every bit the kind of comment I love, thank you for writing to me! I'm so glad you loved it, and I hope I can write something that has you coming back for more ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIAmControl@IAmControl
EMC/Hypnosis, Transgender/transformation (with a M>F preference) Lesbian, Science-fiction, Fantasy, Bimboification & Dollification and light BDSM story lover with a passion for quality authoring, sensical story writing, and unique, believable concepts. I write what inspires me...