Statueified Attractions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued to stare emptily into the room around me as Ariadne's shirt bulged, our handler's hands slipping beneath it to grasp her breasts, ignorant of the droplets of my semen she still had coating her fingertips. Ariadne gave no indication even that she felt anything as one of those two hands reached into her pants, slipping between her thighs and over her pussy. Ariadne clearly did not know what was happening to her, but she seemed not to care as long as the unending hypnosis continued to subdue her will. Her pants fell away as the handler's second hand parted her cheeks and pressed towards Ariadne's secondary entrance. When Ariadne came, it was at the order of our handler, quivering and jerking gently in her hands, until she relaxed once more and was stood back upright. Panting and grinning, the woman stepped away from us, putting the fingers that had just left Ariadne's body into her mouth and sucking them heatedly for a few moments, slipping them back and forth and losing herself in her revelry, her other lightly circling her own still-clad crotch. Then, she had us both redress, and continued to speak to us for a while longer, continuing to stimulate herself as she spoke. When she finally stepped from us for the last time, her hand had moved into her own clothing, and it was causing it to bulge repeatedly as it circled quickly over her womanhood.

When at last we left the museum, Ariadne and I were exhausted. Laughing and yawning, we stumbled for our car, utterly spent. Neither of us quite knew why, but our museum day had been a blast and had taken way longer than we'd intended - it was now nighttime out and we hadn't eaten since breakfast. We collapsed into our car, panting and weak, laughing about how silly we looked and how much fun we must have had to be this tired this late into the night while barely being able to remember it. I slumped in the driver's seat, hardly even able to grab the wheel. For a while, we just sat there. Then, I turned to look at my girlfriend, her exhausted, streaky face turning to me. She looked ready to pass out.

'Hey,' I said, dry-throated.

'Wanna do that again tomorrow?'

Despite her exhaustion, Ariadne grinned at me.

'Hell yeah!' she said, smiling back.

THE END

12