Stay for Submission Pt. 05 - Final

Story Info
After the porno theater our story ends.
1.2k words
3.96
4.4k
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I got a promotion at work. I'll be guarding the cash transfers to the bank. They'll give me a raise but I'll have to pass a gun safety exam. Then they will give me a gun that I will have to keep at home here at night." Karen was excited about these events, but little did I know the real source of her excitement.

A few days later when I came home from my job Karen told me that I got a call from the medical device manufacturer I'd interviewed with. "They want you to start in two weeks. They will pay you to move to Indiana. What will this do to us?" Karen asked.

"Wow. This is great news. We'll talk about us later but now we have to celebrate. Dinner and a movie, tonight. It's too hot to dress up so pants and a T-shirt is fine."

"What movie will we see?"

"We will go to a porno theater, so it won't matter what's playing."

"I should have guessed. I'll leave the bra and panties at home."

"You are definitely with the program now Karen. What a fine lover you've become."

We drove to a restaurant and had dinner of burgers, potato salad and pop; there was pie and ice cream for dessert. During dinner Karen asked me about porno theaters. I told her that by and large the men kept to themselves. There were areas in the theater where men hooked up for cocksucking but no one made any sound. Occasionally men would leave together. I did not tell her about the women who were brought in by men. I wanted her to experience this for herself and for me.

We drove to the theater. The box office guy sold us the tickets, tore them and said, "Enjoy the show and don't worry about cops. We took care of them."

"Why did he say that about cops?"

"It was to let us know that we won't be arrested on morals charges for anything that happens in the theater. Are you ready for your first porno theater?"

"I'm nervous. Will you protect me?"

"Don't worry. No one will rape you"

We opened the theater door and smelled the lysol and semen. We went in and stood by the door to get adjusted to the dim light. On screen, a blond woman was in a threesome. She was on her knees with a man fucking her and she was sucking a man standing in front of her. I took Karen's hand and we walked down the aisle about five rows. I had her enter the row on my left and move to the last seat by the wall. Soon the men in the audience started to move around us. Some moved into the row behind us, some in the row in front and a few got into our row. The closest man sat with two seats between him and me. I reached to my left and ran my hand on Karen's skinny leg. I reached up to her covered cunt and pushed my hand onto her. She opened her legs so I could pet her and she reached over to my lap. My left arm moved from her cunt to her shoulder and I pulled her close. I kissed her hard and the men around us turned to watch us instead of the movie. Not too surprising since they had seen lots of porn before but a live show was much sexier. I turned away from Karen opened my pants and pulled out my cock.

The men behind us stood up to get a better view. I heard zippers open and the sound of stroking. The guy sitting in our row moved next to me and opened his pants. His cock was out, hard and ready. I grabbed it in my right hand and stroked. He leaned to my ear and whispered, "Go on. Suck it. Just like the girl on the screen." I moved in my seat, leaned over and he was in my mouth. Karen let go of my cock since she couldn't hold it as I was twisted away from her. His hand was on my head, holding me in place as he thrust up into my mouth and came. I swallowed and sat up.

One of the men behind us came and his jizz splashed on Karen's tee shirt. She just stared at the screen. I took her hand and put it back on my cock. I turned to her and whispered, "We are not done here." My neighbor got up and was soon replaced by another old fat guy. It was harder to find his cock beneath the rolls of fat but I succeeded. I sucked him off too. This time I felt Karen's hand on my head. When he was finished I sat up and reached into Karen's pants. She was sopping wet and it just took a few strokes to get her shaking and gasping. Several of our neighbors shot their loads on her shoulder, one was so strong the jizz landed on the front of her tee shirt. My neighbor bent over and took my cock into his mouth, returning the favor I'd done for him. I filled his mouth and put my cock back into my pants, satisfied.

We left the theater and drove home. As we were driving Karen asked, "So what is the plan for moving to Indiana?"

"It is a great job and I'll go this week to find a place to live."

"What about me? I'm coming with you, right?"

"Wait till we get home."

When we got home I pulled her close, kissed her hard and grabbed her ass. "I'm gong to fuck you silly hard."

We got to the bedroom and stripped off our clothes. I got on my back and pulled Karen on top. "Sit on my face." She did and I licked her, sucked her and held her down on my mouth. Her orgasm was shaking and she climbed off my face and sat on my cock.

"God, you are so hot and sexy and fine. Fuck me, own me, take me and keep me. I'll stay with you always." Karen slid up and down my cock. Her cunt squeezed me. I grabbed her tits and she moaned "tighter, pinch me, grab me. Make me serve you." I pulled her down and turned her over onto her back. The fucking grew in intensity. Karen's skinny legs wrapped around me her moaning ended and I came deep inside her.

As we lay resting after our day, Karen asked again, "So what will happen to me if you go to Indiana?"

"Well I expect that you will want to stay here to be near your children. It would be better if you did not come with me, better for me and for you."

She jumped out of bed and shouted, "You bastard. I gave myself to you. I sucked your cock and swallowed your nasty come. I let you tie me up and lead me around like a pet dog. You spanked me and fucked me with a vibrator. I took you to swing and watched as you fucked another woman. Today I saw you suck off strangers and was splashed with their come. Now you want to dump me. Well I cannot take it anymore."

She reached into the nightstand and pulled out the gun.

"Now Karen, put the gun away. Shooting me will put you in prison for life."

The last thing I heard was. "Prison is better than this submission to you."