Stay With Me Tonight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Keven. "Thank you for not screwing that up."

"I would never do that to you Kate. What we have can never match what you two have. I don't want to ever screw up what we have, so I need you to keep everything you have." He adopted a humorous expression. "Did that make sense?" he asked in a confused voice.

I laughed and nodded because it really did make sense to me.

I packed my travelling case, ready to leave after work, then kissed Keven goodbye. He told me that he would see me next week and, I have to say, I was looking forward to it.

After a good day's work, I made my flight on time, and was soon in the air. I reflected on the last two days with my first ever extra-marital lover.

I knew that I would have to be careful if I was to keep seeing Keven and also keep my secret from Erick. I was relieved that Keven knew I was married, knew that I loved Erick, and that Erick would always come first. Finally I figured, 'What would it hurt?' As long as I remembered to call Erick, and 'take care' of my husband every day, it would be ok, wouldn't it?

When my plane landed in Charleston, it felt just like any other day and I thought that, except for me taking on a lover in Cleveland, life would proceed as normal. Little did I know that this would be a very special week.

I went straight to work from the airport, as usual, and worked for almost four hours before catching a cab to the hotel with my suitcases. I had a regular booking there, so all I had to do was sign in and grab the key that was waiting.

With the amazing sex I'd had two days in a row, I smiled much more than usual all day. Although Erick is a very good lover, and is well-endowed, our sex life had diminished over our many years together. Nowadays, we only made love about twice a month which, for this forty-five-year-old woman, certainly wasn't sufficient, so the extra-marital sex was warmly welcomed.

I went to the hotel restaurant and had just ordered a chicken sandwich with a salad and no fries, and a martini, when I was surprised by an older man who sat down and started hitting on me.

"Wow. Baby I haven't seen tits like that in years," were his not-so-smooth opening words.

He seemed shocked that I didn't respond with, 'Oh take me to your room and I will let you play with them.'

Since I didn't want to leave without eating, or having my martini, I felt trapped and uncomfortable by the persistence of the old lecher.

Enter my knight in shining armor: A very young man sat alongside me and, looking right at me, said, "Hey, sorry I'm late." Then he reached over, took my hand, and glared at the old fart.

The older man quickly decided that he had somewhere else to be, got up, and left. As soon as he'd gone, the young man let go of my hand and said, "I'm sorry, but I heard him being obnoxious and could see that you needed to be rescued."

I simply said, "Thank you so much. I thought I would either have to leave, or slap the shit out of him."

The young man laughed. "My name is Bryan, by the way."

"Kate," I said. I reached out and placed my hand on his to show my gratitude for his intervention.

"I have to confess that I already known your name, Mrs. Benson, but I have always been too shy to approach you, even to say "Hi". I see you here every week. I am one of the hotel maintenance men." He smiled.

I felt like a loon, because I hadn't recognized him. He was young, around my son's age, but that was no excuse for taking the hotel workers for granted. "I'm sorry, I never noticed you."

"That's ok, Mrs. Benson, it's not a problem. If I ever saw you looking at me, I probably would have frozen in place. You are very pretty, and I am really shy around beautiful women."

I smiled at the compliment and said, "Thank you, but I'm a woman. All you need to do to get to know me is to talk. I'm always open to a good conversation. Especially over a meal."

He was stunned that I had, inadvertently, invited him to join me for dinner. "I, I, oh, I, am can, can I eat... dinner with you?"

I had to control my laughter. "Of course, I would love to share a meal with a nice, handsome, young man." I didn't know what happened. At first, he blushed the brightest shade of red I'd ever seen, then his whole face lit up with happiness. I thought that I might tease him a little, so I reached for his hand and squeezed it. I watched him go from the brightest shade of red to an almost ghostly white. I was glad we were sitting down, because he could have fallen.

I waved the waitress over to take his order. He decided on the shrimp stew special that was advertised on the sandwich board.

I was amazed to learn that Bryan was an entertaining conversationalist. Instead of talking about himself, he spoke about the town of Charleston, and its role in the civil war. He told me that most visitors to the hotel wanted to hear about Charleston's history, so he studied the topic after work.

He told me about his studies to attain a college degree in hotel and food management and his plans to, one day, take over running the hotel.

I asked if he would kick me out if he became the manager.

He blushed and said that he would never kick such a vision of loveliness out of his hotel.

I don't know why, maybe I wanted to pay him back for all the compliments, maybe I wanted to tease him, maybe I wanted to just see his reaction and if he really meant what he said, but I leaned across the small table and gave him a soft open-mouth kiss. My large, saggy breasts rested on his arm as I continued the kiss.

It took only a few seconds before I felt his tongue enter my mouth and his hands start to go around my neck, but his arm remained supporting my breasts.

For the second occasion in a week, I felt my pussy begin to freely lubricate moisture into my panties.

Bryan didn't want to break the kiss, so I finally did. I smiled and said, "You are a very good kisser. I needed that, thank you."

"Can I buy you a drink?" he asked in his sweet, youthful voice.

I wanted to know if he was old enough to drink, but I decided not to ask, reasoning that he was in college, after all.

After finishing our meal, we continued our evening in the lounge. I ordered another martini, and Bryan got a beer. We sipped our drinks for a while, making some awkward small talk at first. Eventually, I got up and said I had to use the ladies' room. I went there, quickly did my thing, then returned to the table via the jukebox. I put in a few bucks and selected several songs that I liked to dance to. Arriving at the table, I held my hand out to Bryan, trying the same move that Keven had with me.

I led Bryan to the dance floor and was surprised to find that he was a wonderful dancer.

"I don't mind your choices in music here at all," he said, "but would you mind if I pick the next bracket of songs?"

"Not at all," I assured him, wondering what we would be dancing to.

He made his way to the juke box after my three songs had finished. I wondered whether we would soon be 'dancing' to some sort of new wave rock and roll, or punk rock, or something. To be honest, I wasn't looking forward to that, but what could I say?

I was almost speechless when he turned from the juke box to me as 'Alabama' started playing.

"Do you know how to two-step?" he asked. I had been doing the two-step for a long time, so I happily accompanied him to the dance floor and, honestly, I'd never had a better dance partner. We didn't just dance, we glided over the dance floor. He even knew how to twirl me around to make my skirt flare without getting me dizzy.

When we took a break, I asked him where he'd learned to dance.

"I used to teach dance classes here, at the hotel. The old owner wanted the lounge to become a hot spot amongst the country crowd.

I kissed him again, this time to thank him for the marvelous dance. His tongue invaded my mouth, and I loved it. I looked at him lustfully, still unsure why I was thinking such thoughts. Perhaps it was because I was already a slut and a cheater, or the fact that young Bryan was so damn hot, or the fact that I was horny as hell. I don't know. However, I simply asked him, "Would you like to come to my room tonight?"

His eyes grew huge. I could tell that I had shocked him, since his mouth was moving without making a sound. I smiled, took his hand, grabbed my martini, and walked him out of the lounge and straight to my room.

Opening the door to my room, I let him in first, afraid that he might back out if I didn't. He was very nervous.

I led him to the bed, and we sat on it together. I began to kiss him gently, not wanting to push myself on him too fast, since I was afraid that he would bolt.

He responded to my kisses, and soon we were French kissing. Next, he started to caress my shoulders and neck before beginning to cup and fondle my breasts. At that point, I removed my top so that he could have better access to my tits.

As soon as I dropped my bra, Bryan took one of my nipples into his mouth and started suckling on it. He was like a kid in a candy store, and I was afraid I would have to stop him, since he was starting to enjoy it too much. He kneaded each breast in turn, pinching the nipple of the other breast, as he sucked each one into his mouth. After several minutes of this attention, he finally backed off and looked at me. "They are amazing. What a gift."

I couldn't believe that he'd said almost the same thing as Keven. It gave me renewed confidence in the appeal of my breasts. I mean, I always thought they would become undesired and ugly when they started to sag, but both my new lovers actually liked them.

"Can I. I. I. ah. Can?" Bryan stuttered.

"What do you want sweetheart?"

He closed his eyes and managed, "I want to eat your, um, you ... down there? If that's ok, of course?"

Considering our situation, and the fact that I was seducing this young man, blatantly offering myself to him, I was surprised by his nervousness. "You can always eat my pussy, any time you want," I answered, then stood to drop my skirt and panties. I laid back on the bed and opened my legs so that he had good access to my dripping wet cunt. "Ok Bryan. She's all yours," I said encouragingly.

He went straight down and began to clumsily move his tongue around my pussy, missing my clit and labium. I gently held his head and guided him to the right areas and, finally, he found the right spot.

"Oh yes, oh yes, that's it. Oh god. Keep going right there," I urged.

Eventually I had a small, unsatisfying orgasm. He definitely needed more practice.

He backed off, saying, "Wow. You taste really good. This is the first time I've ever tasted a woman's... well ... a woman down there."

I looked at him and smiled. 'No wonder,' I thought to myself, and then asked, "You've never gone down on a woman and ate her pussy before?"

"Oh no, Mrs. Benson. I've never been with a woman before at all."

I almost had a stroke. "You're a virgin?"

He blushed so sweetly and hung his head. "Yes Mrs. Benson. I am. I'm sorry."

"Oh, honey. Don't apologize to me for that. Can I tell you something?"

He looked at me.

"You don't have to leave this room as a virgin, unless you want to."

His broad answering smile told me that he was happy for me to 'deflower' him.

I was surprised that a twenty-one-year-old man was still a virgin but, not wanting to embarrass him, I never asked for a reason.

As I started undressing him, I couldn't believe his shyness. I finally got him naked and was, once again, a little disappointed by a lover's cock. Bryan was not as long as Erick, but longer still than Keven. His was fatter than Erick's, but not as fat as Keven's cock.

When I guided him into my pussy, I have to say, his cock felt great inside me. His strokes in and out were awkward, and it was obvious he was, in fact, a virgin. I sensed that his confidence improved each time I moaned, so I made sure that I was quite vocal.

He didn't last long before he came for the first time however, to my surprise and amazement, his cock didn't soften. He kept his erection and continued to clumsily fuck me.

A few moments later I came, and his thrusts became a little more powerful. "Oh my. Bryan, you just made me come. Can you do it again?" I asked. He kept his pattern and, as I began to moan my second orgasm, I could hear his grunts and feel his cock begin to swell and release his second load inside me.

I was amazed that we both came together loudly. He fell on top of me, panting, and once more I had the weight of a man on me. Although Bryan was not nearly as heavy as Keven, it was a good feeling anyway.

Chapter Four: Next morning

I woke the next morning in Bryan's arms. I loved being with a man and his 'morning wood'. Bryan was horny and I wasn't going to disappoint him as he tried to seduce me. I was amazed at Bryan's overnight transformation from being shy and tentative, to a much better and more confident lover. He fucked me with confidence, and I came three times before he exploded and laid on top of me. I loved that.

That night after work, I found Bryan had also just finished for the day. We ate supper together before I went to my room to call Erick. My husband and I spoke for a while and then I called Lora, my daughter, and chatted a little. Lastly, I called my son but, as always, he was too busy to talk to me. Not long after finishing my calls, I heard a knock at the door. I opened it to find a smiling Bryan standing there. He asked me if I would like a drink, holding up a freshly made martini.

Perhaps I should have politely declined his kind gesture and sent him away but, instead, I opened the door wider and let him in. Then I opened my legs and let him in, again. The sex was good. It seemed that Bryan's technique was improving with practice. For the second consecutive night, we slept together, and I woke up on Friday morning in his arms. Of course, we had sex that morning.

I told him that I wouldn't see him later in the day, because I would be flying home to New Orleans to be with my family. He said to have a safe trip and that he hoped to see me again on Wednesday. I kissed him goodbye and headed to work.

Chapter Five: Home

My flight landed, on time, at the New Orleans International Airport. My car was parked in long term parking, so I retrieved it and drove home. When I arrived Erick was still at work, so I started doing my laundry, as I did every week, and took a long, hot shower. I had stopped on the drive home to buy a douche. I wanted to clean myself thoroughly, after the week I had, before letting Erick touch me.

On the flight home, I had made the decision not to refuse Eric anything sexual. Although I had been a real slut while traveling this week, I knew that I loved only my husband, and I didn't want to lose him, so I would make sure that Erick wanted for nothing.

To prepare for greeting Erick, I put on a sexy dress, thigh-high stockings and stilettos, but omitted panties and a bra. Erick's and my sex life had deteriorated over the past couple of years, and I was determined to improve it.

I heard the garage door and went to meet my husband. Immediately he walked into the house, I kissed him passionately, not letting him break the kiss for ten seconds.

After the kiss I asked him, "Would you like to go upstairs and rip this dress off me, or would you rather eat dinner first?"

Without a word, he lifted me, carried me upstairs, and put me on the bed. He didn't rip the dress off me, since he knew it was very expensive, but removed it quickly anyway. He took me missionary style, and I loved when his very long cock shot its load in my womb. I repeatedly kissed him.

I had planned to go downstairs and make dinner, but Erick told me to put my dress back on and he would take me out for supper. So, I did.

We had a marvelous date. We talked about our future and us. We talked about a Caribbean cruise this year for a vacation. We talked about maybe taking the kids with us, if they would like, as we hadn't seen them at all since college started.

I made love to Erick each day of the weekend, and even on Monday morning before I left for work.

Chapter Six: Busted

For the next 14 months, each week was a repeat of that glorious week. Monday and Tuesday nights, and Wednesday morning, I had sex with Keven. Wednesday and Thursday nights, and Friday morning, I spent with Bryan. The weekends I would spend with my husband. Other than when I was on my cycle, I never refused any of my three lovers.

One weekend, in the kitchen, I decided to experiment with a different way to cook the skinless chicken breasts I had out for dinner. I was about to go upstairs, to get my computer, when I noticed Erick's computer on the table, so I decided to spare myself some steps and use it to find a new recipe. Entering his password 'K.A.T.E.' brought the computer's desktop, featuring a photo of me about ten years ago in a bikini on a Hawaii beach, to life.

I was looking for the google icon when I saw a folder labeled 'Kate's lovers.' Nervously, I stared at the icon, finally clicking the mouse to open the folder. There were two additional folders inside: 'Bryan Curtis' and 'Keven Stiles'.

With dread I opened the first folder. It contained numerous photos of Bryan and me. Some with us at dinner. Some kissing. Even some of us going into a room at the hotel.

I opened the other folder. There were photos of Keven and me at dinner, kissing, entering hotel rooms. There was even an audio file of us having sex, and a couple of video files of us kissing and flirting with each other. Erick had me cold. I was toast. Cold toast.

I wondered how long Erick had known. Hovering the mouse over the files brought up their creation dates. The files were all several months old and I couldn't understand why Erick had not yet taken action over my despicable betrayal of his trust.

Chapter Seven: Confrontation

I was very nervous when my husband arrived home. He acted as if all was right in the world, bebopping around the kitchen, dancing around me, as if it was the best day of his life. The new chicken recipe had led to a nice dinner and, after we had eaten and cleaned up, Erick went to sit in the living room.

I went upstairs to think through my predicament, contemplating several courses of action. I thought about springing the trap myself and getting over the suspense. I thought of playing out his waiting game. I thought of a lot of things I could or should do. Finally I decided that I couldn't have this hanging over my head. He already knew about my two lovers, nothing could change that, and I had no idea what he planned to do.

Suddenly I had a horrible thought. Maybe the son-of-a-bitch had a lover himself and, knowing about my lovers made it ok for him to screw around on me. How dare he do that, the no-good piece of shit!

I stormed into the living room, put my fists on my hips, and demanded. "OK, WHO THE FUCK IS SHE?" Now, there are a lot of statements in my life I would like to take back, but that one will forever be on the top of my list.

Erick looked at me like I was crazy for a long moment, before he started to laugh. His dry chuckles started slowly, and deepened in his chest, until they sounded almost evil.

"I am serious here Erick! Who is the woman you are fucking while I am out of town???"

He couldn't control his laughter, holding up his hand to let me know he would answer as soon as he was capable. It took quite a while for him to settle down, and I maintained my attitude and position as he quieted. Finally, he said, "I can assure you that I have not had sex with anyone else since I married you."

"Then why..." Ok, another statement I wanted to take back.

"Why what sweetheart?" he asked.

I thought for a moment, not wanting to give anything more away. "Why are you laughing at me?" I asked.