Stay With Me Tonight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lbenton
lbenton
900 Followers

We had a nice visit on the phone, and I told her that I didn't know why she felt she couldn't talk to me last weekend. She told me, again, that she was frightened and afraid of what I might do. I asked her what she thought might happen.

"I deserve a good punch in the mouth, and I was afraid you would do just that."

"Baby, have I ever hit you or either one of the kids?"

"No..."

"Why would you think I would start now?"

"I cheated on you honey, and I have no excuse."

I took an audible breath. "Do you think we can get past this or not?"

"I don't know. I am afraid."

"Ok, I have an idea. I think that we should consult a marriage counselor, someone who will be neutral and would listen to whatever we told them. What about it?"

"I don't know. I'm afraid," she repeated.

"Do you want to stay married to me?"

"Yes," she answered very quickly.

"Then let's get into counseling. Let's see if we can get past it, or not."

"Ok, can you make the arrangements?"

"Sure," I answered. "Be prepared to show up as soon as you get home this week," I said firmly.

I stayed at the motel till Wednesday morning. I got to know Keven quite well, if he hadn't been fucking my wife, I would have really liked the man, instead of wanting to castrate him.

About an hour before I left, knowing that Kate wouldn't be coming back to the hotel, I told Keven who I really was. I told him that, if Kate found out that I had been here, I would be back and would find him.

Keven told me that Kate and he had never shared phone numbers, or email addresses. He said that they had no contact whatsoever when she left. He explained that she didn't want me answering a call and discovering the affair.

As I was leaving, Keven extended his hand, but I left him hanging. "If you weren't fucking my wife, I could like you Keven, but... she was wearing her wedding rings while you fucked her. Only a real piece of shit would fuck a married woman."

Those were the last words I would say to Keven.

Arriving at the Charleston hotel a few hours before Kate was due to arrive, I found Bryan. I started a conversation with him on the pretext of being new in town and wanting to make acquaintances. He was a young buck and very into himself. Bryan had a lot of goals for his life. He had just graduated from college and was trying to get a job managing the hotel, but wasn't making much progress.

Later, after discussions with some of his co-workers, I discovered that Bryan's lack of advancement was because all the staff knew he was fucking a married customer, and would most likely be terminated if the shit ever hit the fan.

I really didn't like young Bryan very much. I asked about girlfriends and he said, "I have to break up with a woman I've been with for almost a year now."

"Why is that?" I asked.

"Well I am getting serious with a girl I met in school, and I really want to ask her to marry me."

"I take it neither one of them know about the other?"

"Well, yes and no. You see the woman I am going to break up with today is aware of my girlfriend, but I know that the woman and I have no future."

"Why would you say that?" I asked.

"Oh hell. The woman, Kate, is in love with her husband and I could never come between them. I wouldn't even try."

"You've been having sex with her for a year now? Isn't that coming between them?"

"Yes, I suppose that's true but, well, it's just sex and I think she only goes through the motions with me. She told me once that all she wanted was to be held at night. It was something she needed, she said, and she would give me sex as long as I kept doing that."

That was a revelation. How could Kate be so insecure ... and so stupid?

I sat in the lobby and watched Kate as she checked in. After going to her room, she went to the restaurant and ordered a meal.

Kate looked so beautiful, although I could see by her demeanor that she was shaken. She'd obviously had a really bad day. I took a seat a couple of tables behind her and listened as Bryan came and sat with her. He told Kate how he had proposed to his girlfriend, and that they would have to end their relationship. Kate took it very well and hugged and congratulated him.

Then she shocked me by asking Bryan if he would hold her tonight, one final time. He declined the offer and I could hear the disappointment in her voice.

Bryan left before Kate finished her meal. I also left, and went to the lounge, before she could notice me.

Kate went to her room, phoned me and said, "Baby, I am looking forward to trying this marriage counseling."

As I was sitting and contemplating my next move, Kate entered the lounge. I was surprised that she didn't notice me. I supposed that she was preoccupied with her relationship troubles.

She sat by herself and was approached by several different men and, even, one woman. Kate blew them all off and continued to sip her drink, leaving soon after finishing her second martini.

It took a few moments before I finished my drink, then I walked to her room, knocked on the door and waited. She opened the door and, with very red eyes, looked at me with astonishment.

"Would you like me to hold you tonight?" I asked.

She threw herself at me and grabbed me in a bear hug. "What are you doing here Erick?"

"I had to know," I said. "I met Bryan today. He's a little obnoxious. I've also met Keven, and could have even liked him."

"But..." Kate said.

"Well, they were friendly enough .... but they are obviously morally corrupt, since they were happy to fuck around with a married woman."

"Not anymore," Kate said. "Bryan broke up with me today and, yesterday, I broke up with Keven."

"I know," I said quietly. Then I walked her to the bed, and we laid together all night without having sex.

Chapter Nine: Coming to a solution

I stayed with her until the weekend. We flew home on Friday night and when we arrived home, for the first time in ages, we made love.

Candis was pleasantly surprised that Kate readily agreed to attend counseling sessions with me. We took two weeks off work together to try to save our marriage, spending the first week and part of the next trying to arrive at a solution to our problem.

Kate shared the extent of her loneliness at night, without me at her side, and it was obviously very important to her. It made sense when I remembered how we had always woken in a lovers' embrace, and what she'd said the night that she'd slept with me in the spare room. I also remembered Bryan telling me how Kate had traded sex for the chance of being held at night.

I was stunned by the realization, crazy as it might seem, that Kate couldn't sleep soundly at night without the security of being held by a man.

It seemed to me that there was only one solution. I stood up and pulled the list of cuckolding rules from my pocket and, as much as I didn't want to, handed them to my wife. That was the catalyst for reaching the solution that we both needed, and it was so obvious.

Epilog: Erick's view.

Charleston, South Carolina.

I watched Bryan trying to appease an angry customer while trying to avoid sanctioning any of his employees. I was amazed that Bryan was able to quickly defuse the situation and have the customer walk away, smiling. Bryan had a real talent for management.

He looked up at us and smiled, then quickly handed us the keys to our room.

"Good job Bryan," Kate complimented.

Bryan blushed a little.

"Thank you again," I said, as I noticed the free meal voucher tucked between the keys again. "How is your wife?" I asked.

He held out his hands, about a foot in front of him, indicating the size of her stomach. Kate and I both smiled.

We deposited our bags in the room, then made our way to the restaurant, hand in hand. In fact, for the entire time that we were in the restaurant, we never broke contact with each other.

Why was I with Kate while she was 'on the road', you wonder? Well, it was the obvious solution since I couldn't accept being a cuckold, and Kate didn't want a divorce. And since she simply HAD to work, but couldn't sleep without being held at night, the solution was obvious -- at least to us. I had to quit my job and travel with Kate. I travel to Cleveland on Monday and Charleston on Wednesday to be with my wife, so she never has to sleep alone. She has me and I am not going anywhere, plus now I get ALL the sex without having to share.

Our kids eventually graduated college and seem to be happy. Lora met a good man at her new job and married him after a short courtship. They are very much in love and Lora is now is pregnant with our second grandchild.

Roy, on the other hand, is still single, and will stay that way until gay marriages are legalized in our state. Surprised even me.

Thank you for reading...


lbenton
lbenton
900 Followers