Stay With Me Tonight

Story Info
We both took the same vows.
12.9k words
3.35
42.7k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lbenton
lbenton
900 Followers

Hello. Again if you want a story where the cheating bitch is punished and ruined for her indiscretion. please chose another story. If you have taken the time to read my other work. You will know that i do not believe in throwing away long term relationships.

*

Chapter One: The beginning.

My first affair started so innocently. At the time I had been married to my husband Erick for over twenty-four years and had been absolutely faithful. Of course, I had received plenty of offers from horny males over the years and, regularly traveling out of town for my work, I'd been tempted but had always laughed them off.

I'd been very happy in my marriage to Erick, who was a wonderful man, lover, protector and provider. I couldn't have asked for a better husband.

Several times, Erick suggested that I quit my job because we didn't need the extra income and he missed my company when I was travelling. I tried staying at home and not working for three months and eventually went "bat shit crazy". I soon realized that I'm a woman that needs the stimulation of work. Consequently, I went back to my boss and begged for a return to my old job. He was happy to have me back, and gave me a great promotion earning almost five times my former salary. The downside was that I had to travel all week every week.

Early each Monday morning I would get up and fly to Cleveland, Ohio. I would work there till about noon on Wednesday, then fly to Charleston, South Carolina. My job required me to work there till Friday night before flying home to New Orleans, Louisiana. Although I missed being home, and really missed being held by my husband every night, I loved the extra income and the things that it could buy, like the new Escalade that I paid for with cash.

My husband also benefited from the extra income. I bought him a Ford F150 King Ranch for Christmas last year and this year, for his birthday, I planned to get him a new Harley Heritage Softtail.

We paid off the house almost fifteen years early and were now thinking about buying another home, a little smaller, as both our kids had started college and we didn't need so much room anymore.

Lora, our oldest, has nearly finished the work for her bachelor's degree in Forensic Science. Our son, Roy, is just a sophomore who hasn't picked a major yet, but I know he is considering chemical engineering.

In the past, I have taken credit for my kids' intelligence, saying 'they got it from their mother' but, after everything that has occurred, I now give all the credit to my husband Erick.

Erick and I get along extremely well. We rarely fight and, when we do, we do not raise our voices to each other. We do not bring the past up or try to beat each other up with words or insults. We simply lay our arguments on the table, so to speak, then Erick concedes that I am in the right and yields to my will. Just joking. Well, most arguments are decided in my favor, but Erick has won some too.

In appearance, I am far from being a fashion model. At 5'4" tall and about 180 lbs, a few extra pounds that remain from my two pregnancies, much of the extra weight is in my ass and boobs which are big but, unfortunately, have begun to sag. I breastfed each of our kids until they were a year old. I told Erick that he had to stop breastfeeding when the kids stopped.

I think Erick actually cried when Roy quit breastfeeding.

We have a great family, and I couldn't ask for better.

As a result of my traveling for work, Erick's and my sex life had gradually gone downhill. Erick is a great lover and I hated to be without him at night, due to me being a thousand miles away, in a hotel room, five nights a week.

Many times I considered just quitting my job so that I could stay in bed with my husband each night. I didn't need to work from a financial viewpoint because Erick makes great money, twice my income, which is also substantial. However, Erick always encouraged me, saying we were a team. I love that about him.

Since my travel routine was well-established, I had always stayed at the same hotel in each city for over three years and, of course, knew how to take advantage of the amenities. I was a frequent visitor to the hotel lounges and would always have a drink or two, each night before bed, to help me sleep without Erick at my side.

Chapter Two: My first affair

One evening I was sitting in the lounge of my Cleveland hotel when I noticed a hunk of a man. He was around 6'2" tall and, I guess, a good 240 lbs. Judging by his perfectly toned arms, it was obvious that he worked out regularly. His face was handsome, his smile was awesome, and his blue eyes seemed to penetrate deep into my soul as I stared, unable to avert my gaze.

Aware that I was staring at him, this Adonis approached me and introduced himself.

"I'm Keven," he said.

I really didn't hear him all that well and, still being mesmerized by his eyes, I had temporarily even lost my ability to speak.

Finally my mouth tried to say, "I'm Kate. It is nice to meet you." What my ears heard was more like, "Ohhh... YYY... III... Kate... tweet... You." I had never been so embarrassed in my life.

As I tried to hide my face in my arms, he stopped me by putting his hand under my chin and gazing into my eyes. In a deep and penetrating voice he said, "Don't hide such a beautiful face from us. We men travel thousands of miles to see such beauty."

Oh shit, I thought, this man is trouble. He is a sweet-talking son-of-a-bitch and I just gushed a lake into my panties. I didn't know if it was his sweet words, or that sexy as hell deep voice, that caused my reaction.

"I am so embarrassed though!" I argued.

"Nothing to be embarrassed about my beauty," he said, as he stroked my hair ever so softly. It was a very intimate gesture. I knew I would have to change my panties when I got to the room, and maybe even my skirt too, if he kept this up. "Let a poor old man buy a pretty lady a drink, please, would you?" He continued to say and ask the right things.

I nodded my head, not trusting myself to speak yet.

"Perfect," he said, raising his hand to get the attention of our cocktail waitress. I was surprised when she came right over. 'Typical,' I thought. Most of the time I had to fetch my own drinks.

"Sandi, would you get us both another round please," he continued with that deep voice. My panties were saturated, and I suspected that my skirt had a wet spot on it too.

My conversations with Erick were mostly about home life and our future, and colleagues talked to me about work. However, Keven just wanted to talk about me. Wow, how flattering, I loved to be the center of attention. He wanted to know what I liked to eat, my favorite color, and my favorite time of the year. OK, maybe not very deep questions, but he was very good looking, so I was happy to go along with his attempted seduction. Oh, and he did ask about my children too.

After about an hour, he reached over and put his hand on mine. His boldness surprised me, but I liked the contact and didn't pull away, even when he held my hand by encircling it with his finger.

While we were chatting, one of the other lounge patrons started the juke box playing some toe-tapping music. Suddenly, without asking, Keven again surprised me by standing and pulling me to my feet. He led me to the small dance floor and began to dance. I mentally gave him an A plus for style.

I probably should have thought about the wet spot on my skirt, but all I could think about was how this really hot man was seducing me. Of course, I knew what he was doing, but I was enjoying it far too much to stop it.

Until this time in my life, I had only had sex with two men. The first time was on prom night when I lost my virginity to Branden, my boyfriend at the time. That was the only time that we had sex. The second time was with Erick when he took me, for the first time, on our wedding night. Erick knew I wasn't a virgin but wasn't bothered by that fact. Actually, Erick so enjoyed hearing about how I lost my virginity that we have role-played the story, in which he insists that I call him 'Branden', many times over the years.

As this man I had just met danced me around the small floor, I could only think of how wonderful it was to be held by a strong man. He spun me around, lowered his face to mine and kissed my lips. At first, I was shocked, but then I parted my lips and returned the kiss.

Travelling for work made for lonely nights, and I missed having my man in bed with me. I decided that, if I could have this man with me tonight, I would take him.

With that decision made, my pussy began lubricating so much that moisture started to run down my legs. I could smell my arousal, and I was certain he could too when his face lit up. He kissed me again, then whispered in my ear, "Let's go to my room."

I should have said 'no' but, with the excitement that I was feeling, and the accompanying wetness running down my legs, I just followed him obediently.

I held his arm as he walked us to his room and, after he unlocked the door, I walked in without any hesitation. I was about to willingly give myself to an almost complete stranger.

The experience of having this good-looking man wanting me was amazing and, being honest, the fact that I was about to cheat on my husband, and get away with it, was so wrong that I could not have been more aroused. I had passed the point of no return and I know now that I couldn't have stopped, even if my brain wanted to, because lust had taken over.

I removed my blouse even before the door completely shut. He turned, after securing the door, to see me unsnap my bra. I let it fall from my arms exposing my big, saggy breasts, to a man other than my husband, for the first time ever. The bra fell to the floor and I watched his eyes as he saw my breasts. I half expected him to be disappointed but, instead, he came to me, staring into my eyes while he kissed me and cupped my breasts at the same time. He spoke into my mouth. "What a gift you are. Your breasts are beautiful. I am really going to enjoy them."

Keven resumed kissing my mouth, then kissed all the way down my neck and continued to my boobs. He explored them with his hands and kissed them all over.

It was Erick's habit to take his time with my tits, too, and I thought he did that for my benefit more than his, but I could tell that Keven was enjoying them for himself. I wondered now if Erick also enjoyed them.

Keven began to suck hard on my nipples, causing sensations to go straight to my pussy and making me want to touch myself.

I moved to the bed and he followed, without letting go of my breasts. I sat down and laid back onto the bed, relaxing and enjoying his ministrations. I opened my legs and reached for my pussy hoping to get a quick orgasm, but he pushed my hand away and saying, "That's my job," before making his way down to my pussy with his mouth.

Erick often ate my pussy, and I loved it every time. I always came with his tongue, so I was happy with Keven's actions. My climax was almost instant, perhaps accelerated by the knowledge that I shouldn't be cheating on Erick, and that I was about to fuck a man that I had only just met. It was so dirty and hot. My orgasm consumed my whole body. I grabbed his head and forced him into my crotch as I came. I could not believe that Keven kept licking me as I did it. My legs were spread wide for a man who was not my husband and I was coming like an overloaded freight train with no brakes.

After what seemed like five straight minutes of pure orgasm, I pushed him away. I needed a moment to calm myself. I looked at him. It was his turn. He had just given me a great experience and now I needed to repay the favor. "Which hole would you like to fuck first?" I had never in my life asked that question. I rarely sucked cock, and I had only tried anal one or two times and didn't like it.

He didn't answer me but, instead, adjusted me into a missionary position. I opened my legs wide offering myself to him. Then he raised my knees and began to get between my thighs which is when I saw his cock for the first time. I was disappointed that it wasn't as long as Erick's amazing cock but, although Keven's was much shorter, at least it was much thicker. I reached out to wrap my fingers around it and couldn't close them. I knew that this cock would stretch my pussy nicely.

As he put his cock head to my netherlips, I was more excited than when I lost my virginity. He pressed into me, and I felt myself being filled, as he slowly impaled me with his cock. I was glad he went in slowly. His cock stretched my cunt walls out quite a bit before I finally felt it stop almost to my cervix.

Erick was always a gentle lover. He would make me feel really good by slowly and gently stroking in and out of my cunt until I came.

This man surprised me by fucking with a force that I had never felt before. He continuously pounded into my cunt, like a jack hammer, with hard and powerful thrusts.

I didn't know what to do as he just kept hitting me hard with his pelvis. It was painful and I was about to ask him to stop when, from out of nowhere, an orgasm exploded throughout my body. It was so powerful that I squirted, shook, and went into convulsions. I called out incoherently, not even knowing what I wanted to say. He ejaculated as I spasmed underneath him and, feeling his cock spurting rope after rope of his hot seed inside me, caused me to have another less powerful, but still enjoyable, orgasm. That was followed by a smaller orgasm, like an aftershock, which was also good.

Keven was exhausted and laid on top of me heavily. It felt good having a man's weight on me at that time. Erick would always try not to crush me, thinking that it would make me uncomfortable, but I never told him that I would have enjoyed taking his weight. With Keven, I felt hot having such a big man lying on top of me, with his softening cock still inside my vagina.

Finally, he rolled off me and pulled my naked body to him. I laid my head on his chest and fell asleep.

Chapter Three: The next day.

I woke before Keven and, being a morning person, rose immediately. I grabbed my clothes and slipped on my top and skirt, without underwear. I grabbed the rest of my belongings, shot out the door, and went to my room.

Once in my room, I headed straight for the shower. With plenty of time before I had to leave for work, I took a long shower before drying and dressing. It wasn't until then that I noticed the message light was blinking on the room phone. I quickly picked up the handpiece and dialed 0.

There was a message from Erick. Damn, with everything that happened the night before, I had forgotten to call him. I picked up my cell phone, but its battery was dead, so I plugged it into the charger. Then I picked up the room phone and dialed the desk. I told them I needed to make a long-distance call and to bill it to my room.

They accepted the charge and I called Erick.

"Kate? Kate is that you?" Erick asked, almost in a panic.

"Yes baby. Yes, I am so sorry. I forgot to call you after work. I had a day from hell, and I needed a drink or two. Then time got away from me and I went to my room and fell right to sleep," I lied. "I am so sorry."

"Oh Kate, I just figured that you had found a boyfriend in Cleveland," Erick joked.

"I... I... Oh... No... I didn't...No...," I stuttered.

Erick laughed, then said, "I am kidding baby. I know you would never ever do that." Then he continued, "I trust you implicitly. I'm just joking with you."

I try to play it off, but it really shook me. "Yea, Erick, how did you know that I had my lover over last night?"

Erick laughed hard. "You and a lover. Give me a break. That would never happen," he said, continuing to laugh.

Actually, that pissed me off. "What, don't you think I'm good looking enough to attract another man?" I demanded.

"Oh baby. I have seen any number of men looking at you. I've watched other men staring at you, checking you out. I know you could easily find someone, but I know that you respect our marriage too much to cheat on me. Ever."

'Damn. He is certainly throwing the guilt trips at me, isn't he?' I thought. "I'm glad you know me that well," was all I could come up with.

We chatted a little longer, and I knew that he was just concerned about my welfare. I loved that about him. Firstly, he trusted me and, secondly, he didn't think I would ever stray. Oh well.

I continued to charge my phone at work. It was difficult to concentrate on my job, as I kept thinking back to the amazing sex that I had the night before. I had cheated on my husband with a man that I'd just met. I'd gotten away with it, and I felt attractive and as sexy as hell.

After work I returned to the hotel. It was Tuesday night. At the restaurant, I ordered meatloaf for dinner and, while I was waiting for my dinner to arrive, I was joined by my new lover.

"Hello beautiful Kate," he said, with just the right amount of whimsy. "May I join you, or are you needing to be by yourself?" he asked, ever so politely.

I pointed to an empty seat and he sat with a smile that made my pussy twitch. 'Damn, what a hunk', I thought. "Nice to see you again," I said.

He smiled and called the waitress over. "Hey Susie," calling her by name.

She came over and said, "Keven, how are you today? Will you be joining Mrs. Benson?"

"Yes, I will. I'll have whatever she's having, and bring us two drinks please. Please put this on my tab."

I didn't say anything till she left, but then I said, "I have an expense account and all my meals are free, so there's no reason to buy me dinner. Thank you for the thought."

"Darn," he replied. "I have an expense account too. I'm using a corporate card and I was trying to impress a really pretty girl with someone else's money." I laughed at that. He certainly was a charmer.

After a very nice dinner he invited me to join him in the lounge. I accepted, but told Keven that I had to call my husband first.

He smiled brightly and told me he would be in the lounge waiting for his dance partner.

I went to the lobby and phoned Erick. We chatted for about fifteen minutes before I hung up. My brain and my pussy then had a mini debate as to whether I should join Keven, knowing where it would lead us, or whether I should blow him off. My pussy won the debate.

As we did the previous night, we had a couple of drinks and we danced a little but, this time, we went to my room for sex. Once again, it was very good and, afterwards, I fell asleep in his arms.

Honestly, although the sex was good, the best part for me was falling asleep while being held. I truly wished that it was Erick I'd had sex with, and gone to sleep with. That was what I missed the most while being away from Erick.

For the second time, I woke in Keven's arms. Once again, I got up early, took a shower, then got dressed. Keven started to stir as I finished dressing.

"Good morning beautiful Kate."

I blushed a little and said, "Good morning to you to Keven. Sleep well?"

"Yes, I slept very well next to a pretty woman. Thank you."

I smiled and said, "I don't know if you know this, or not, but I have to go to South Carolina today after work. So, I guess last night will be the end for us, unless you'll be here next week?"

I couldn't believe I had just opened myself up like that.

He smiled. "I know. You're only here two days a week, on Monday and Tuesday. That's ok. I can wait a week. I've been watching you for the last three months. Just having you the last two days is worth it. But hearing that I can see you again next Monday is music to my ears."

I smiled at him and started to say something, but the phone rang. I answered it without thinking, "Hello." Pause. "Oh, hi Erick. Good morning to you too," I said looking at Keven, with a pleading expression to keep silent. "Yes, you know I always love hearing your voice in the mornings, afternoons and evenings." "Yes, I miss you too, but you know I have to get ready for work right now." "I love you too Erick. With all my heart. Bye, bye." I hung up.

lbenton
lbenton
900 Followers