Stay With The Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qoo123
qoo123
153 Followers

With her permission secured, Ruck started moving his hips. Slow and steady. Building up to a stronger rhythm. He grunted from the feeling of sliding his pecker out and back in; the long, drawn-out pace served to enhance his experience. The sensation of her wet tunnel, her secretions coating his member, soaking the skin as it entered, bearing down at a glacial rate, penetrating her in the most erotic and intense way conceivable...it blew the young man's mind. The gradual build-up to a thunderous main performance had abated. Now came the fun part.

From behind he fucked his mom in the sweltering heat of the night. His hips bucked, his cock thrust, and his arms grabbed mounds of his mother's flesh caught in a sweet mix of agony and pleasure. The way his stallionhood was treated made him appreciate the release he'd been granted. The thousand-tonne weight of unsatisfied horniness lifted from his body and mind, allowing his mind to clear. The desperate atmosphere devolved them into wild animals, rutting under cover of darkness, frantically searching for a worthwhile existence in the harsh and uncaring expanse of nature. Those desires, those same drives, occupied their thoughts this very moment, and guided their actions. Keeping Ruck virile and his mother receptive.

His mom's ass bounced with each thrust. Her breasts shook, and a shiver ran down her spine. His size and speed forced her into a frenzy. Wanting more. Her elevated leg, cupped by her son's strong hand, bounced as well — hoof loose and dangling above them both. The sopping smack of his balls against her echoed off the walls, accompanying the vocal moans and groans of their lovemaking.

"Just as b-big as yer Pa!" She talked up his nascent attributes, hoping to stoke his fevered lust. Ruck listened, and responded in kind, whispering sultry words into his mother's ear. Words about her figure, her curves, her breasts, the sensation of being inside her, and how great she made him feel. He hissed when another thrust brought his cock-head to the gates of her womb. Tightness closing around him the further he penetrated. An intimate exchange of sexual encouragement played out between them. Ruck's mother was in awe of his stamina. He's so like his Pa. So smart. So strong. She wondered what her late husband must the thinking, if he was looking down on the newly-bonded couple. His father was never the jealous type...he'd be proud of their son taking up the mantle in his absence. Becoming the man of the house. She was sure of that. Ruck certainly inherited his dad's physical prowess. Now he's gone and inherited his place in her bed.

They picked up speed. Breaking down boundaries in a fit of rampaging lust.

"God baby, I ain't felt this good in a long, long time!"

"M-Ma?"

"Don't stop...duh-don't...keep..."

To the mustang, after ages away from home, life changed before his eyes. Melting, pouring into the mould fashioned by their sordid acts. It would solidify, become as hard as cast iron; unbreakable when pitted against the trials of the mundane. He passed the point of no return when his throbbing flesh eased into her warm, juicy folds. His life took on fresh purpose, spurred on whenever his pumping hips drove his manhood into her canal.

His mom whinnied, drowning in delight. "Yer mama's buckin' bronco...YEE-HAWW!!!"

No time to laugh at her exhilarated silliness, Ruck's mind was fixed on fucking his mom senseless. The beautiful mare he was bedding mewled and moaned as thrust upon thrust ploughed into her from behind.

Minutes passed. And her climax grew closer. A little longer...a little longer in the arms of her son and she'll be fulfilled.

Church pastor would probably disagree, as would the rest of the local congregation, but in her moment she knew they were wrong. That some higher power had ordained she and her son would mate. Who couldn't see that Ruck was truly an angel sent to comfort her? He was a good son, always was...he'd know. Let's put those smarts to use.

"Ruck baby...are we blessed?"

"Momma?" he managed between exertions.

"Are we, gah, blessed baby? This f-fuh-feels s-so right."

"So right," he cried.

"D'ya agree?"

"Yeah momma! This is the...thuh...gasp...best."

Dew gathered in the corners of her eyes. Sparkling in the moonlight. "Thank ya honey, thank ya sooo much!"

She clutched his ass cheek, fingers stabbing his taut rear, digging into the mass of flesh in a vain attempt to speed him up. Tail tossing wildly. Tears pooled and overflowed, matting down her facial fur as these droplets of concentrated joy found their way to the soft cloth of the bed-sheets. She choked back a cry, in love with the moment, and the pleasure her son was bringing her. The advancing heat of the night...the embrace of her son...things fell into place; in her thoughts, Ruck was salvation. Salvation from the crippling boredom of a widow. Salvation clad in familiar robes.

The moment was consumed by pure feeling. Her grip on his backside held. She pulled her son close, synchronised with his pumping hips, managing their last few thrusts — the most important of all. This would be wonderful for both of them. She was dead set on making that a reality.

Ruck — like his mother — discovered things about himself in the chaos. He viewed their relationship in a whole new light. After tonight, he'd never be able to put aside what they've indulged in. He would, from this time, and forevermore, see her as more than a maternal figure. A mare, ripe and willing to explore their deep desires...

A busty, curvy, mature lover.

His lover.

"Ah! I...love you momma!!!"

"RUCK!!!!"

"I'm close Ma!"

"I am too baby!"

"Muh...mmm—"

Ruck's body shook. He roared, letting out a great whinny that subdued the room. Teeth bared. Snarling. Grunting. Gasping for precious air as time slowed to a standstill. His mom shivered, her lower lips suckling on his cock, forming a pressurised seal in the hopes of drawing out her son's milk. The youthful stallion felt his hips jerk forward, carried by the sensual cosiness of sinking into his mom's pussy. One last hurrah. His balls throbbed, expelling the sticky snow-white cream stored in his depths. Up through his massive shaft, and erupting from the flared tip. Ruck came. His stallionhood did its duty, firing ropes of cum — thick, laden with seed — at his mother's waiting womb. The jet of cum splashed off of her cervix, collecting in her canal and overflowing until it spurted from her pussy into the sweaty outside air. It was heaven on Earth. What could parallel the sensation of emptying his aching balls into a warm, forgiving home?

His mother followed in quick succession. Her walls quivered. They contracted around his erupting phallus, coaxing his seed. She struggled to keep breathing, ending up making short, sharp inhalations, her senses battered by the orgasmic sensations coursing through her. After hearing him cry out, all thunder and lightning, she wanted to do the same. To let him know she was feeling his warmth filling her. "R-R-Ru-R-Ru-R—" was all she managed; her body was weak, and wracked with her climax. She felt his head fall upon her shoulder, Ruck taking a mouthful of her shoulder blade and biting down to stay the rawness of his long-anticipated cumming. Force was applied, and she felt his teeth dig into her. But she didn't care. There were better feelings to be had than pain. And she intended to experience them to their utmost. He filled her, quenching her body's thirst.

Five good spurts emptied him. A significant volume of his ejaculate poured out of her and all over her legs and the bed, staining it with a mark of their evolved love. Ruck's balls were spent, having fired their payload, and now bounced in their sac as the young stallion shook, rocked by the peak of his sexual terminus. His penis continued to twitch and throb, squirting any remaining cum, adding to the sea of stickiness inside his mother.

They gasped. Then sighed. Their orgasms fading. The equine pair lay motionless and quiet.

Ruck's mom was the first to break the silence. "Oh God baby thank youuuuu..." Her voice faltered, dwindling away to nothing except a hoarse whisper. She let her leg descend, Ruck no longer holding it up, closing herself around his shaft, still tucked inside her pussy and pulsing with waning ecstasy. She squeezed him with the hand she'd slapped on his ass earlier. It had held fast during the last minutes of their rut, never losing its perch. Caressing exerted muscle with her palm and fingers, she sensed his growing apprehension. As his seed flowed from her tunnel, seeping from between her legs, and pooling dangerous close to her womb's entrance, the realisation hit her too.

"This is bad Ma! This is bad! We can't...we shouldn't have done this."

"Shhhh...honey-pie...there ain't nothin' to be concerned 'bout. Ya love me, right?"

"I do, but this? This is wrong, this is against the law—"

"Hey," she cradled his head as he lay against her, his muzzle resting on her neck, "them's rules fer city folk. They don't know the hardship of workin' the land."

The harshness of Ruck's worry was only matched by the uncomfortable pinching of her nipples, solid as a rock throughout the whole endeavour. Her son fretted, yet she could only focus on her hard peaks, pulling her away from the emotional support he needed. She tweaked one of her nubs. A bolt of unreleased pleasure shot through her, forcing her to expel the air from her lungs. Her body reacted to the unexpected sensation, tightening up, limbs bunching together, close to her sides. Ruck was trapped between his mother's thighs. And they crushed his sensitive manhood. Her tunnel shrank, wringing the last vestiges of delight out of her son. This caught him unawares, and his concern was paused while he devoted his senses to experiencing his mother's grip.

Returning to his senses, his mom told him it was okay. What they did...it was something special. Her practised hands found their way once more to his swollen member. She lovingly coaxed acceptance out of him with each stroke of her hand on his swollen pride and joy.

"They don't understand. They don't wanna."

Her words were honey, sweet and dripping. And hard to argue with.

"They don't know how tough it is when y'all're alone on a farm. Nothin' but the birds to talk to. Ya need to feel good, yer body says so. What's so wrong 'bout sons helpin' out their mamas when the itch is about?"

"Are you sure Ma?"

"I'm sure baby. I'm sure."

His mother turned her head, and pulled him into a kiss. It was the single most amazing thing Ruck had experienced, surpassing even the climax of their fateful lovemaking. All his doubts and the warnings of society melted away, leaving just him — a healthy stallion — and the mare that now shared this bed with him. Names, labels, roles...they all disappeared. Expelled from his mind, and hers.

They held each other close, mom finally facing her son after their lascivious acts.

She asked something of him. Something she hoped he'd answer correctly. "Ruck...baby..." with tears in her eyes, tears of hope and possible joy, she spoke, "don't go back to the city."

"Ma?"

"Don't go back. Stay here."

"I—"

"I know ya have a wonderful job...an' money an' prospects...but after we..." She had trouble saying it.

Ruck didn't: "we made love."

"Af-after we...made love just now...I can't go on without ya. Not away in the city. Please stay, ya can help me run things. The farm needs more than little ol' me!"

"You know I'll do anything to help you out Ma, but is this really the best—?"

She cut him off with a finger on his lips. Ruck felt the sweet digit, coated in her juices, press against his muzzle. It took a fierce amount of restraint to avoid devouring the morsel she'd placed so tantalisingly in his path.

"I know y'all'll be walkin' away from a lotta money...but please honey-pie...please look inside an' tell me what yer heart is sayin'." In a storm of emotions she pleaded with him, her eyes doing most of the talking. It tore him apart to have to make the choice, but Ruck knew everything had changed this night.

He didn't hesitate to reply.

"I will Ma, I will." Ruck's arms enveloped her. Her stallion had come home.

"Stay with me..." she mumbled, facing renewed assault by the sandman, her mind turning once more to her dreams. "Stay with the farm..."


qoo123
qoo123
153 Followers