Staycation with Max Pt. 01

Story Info
These lovers just can’t wait.
1.6k words
4.59
4.7k
7

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max and I had been together for a couple months. Not only did I like hanging out with him, I loved having sex with him and I wanted to try everything! Except for our shower party fun, we felt quite limited to explore since we both had roommates. Also we worked all week long and lived an hour apart from each other, so we only got to spend weekends together.

When we both ended up with time off from work, we decided we should go on vacation. That would surely allow for lots of adventures! But once we looked into it, we realized we couldn't really afford it. I was so bummed until my roommate offered to stay at her boyfriend's, which meant we would have my place all to ourselves for the whole week. A staycation!!!! I was totally down with that. Immediately my mind was racing with fun ideas of things we could finally try out. Max had a book of positions, but we hadn't managed to check off very many. Yet!

Max arrived at my place with his bag Friday after work, and when I opened the door for him I wanted to fuck him right then and there! He always looked so damn sexy with his impish smirk, tanned skin and dark mesmerizing eyes. It took everything in me not to jump him in the doorway.

Instead we went right out and bought lots of food and drinks for the week. Everything was fun with Max because he was the perfect mix of well behaved and naughty. Like when he surprised me by pressing his body against mine so I was up against the pasta shelves as he gave me a passionate kiss. After a few seconds of our tongues exploring, he backed away from me when he saw an older couple walking down the aisle.

"She's very passionate about her pasta," Max jokingly said to the couple. The woman kept scowling and the man looked completely amused. I giggled because I loved how he handled any situation with ease.

After we loaded up, we came home and he took care of putting everything away in the kitchen. Not because he had to, but because he wanted to. He smiled at me and my heart completely melted. I watched him patiently but couldn't hold back any longer, so I wrapped my arms around him, kissing him deep and long. I felt that familiar fire start in my chest and then make its way down to my pussy. I was tingling. I needed him. Now. Apparently he felt the same urgency.

"Right here baby?" he requested and I answered by taking his shirt off. He took my shirt off too, and his fingers lightly grazed my nipples. I sucked in my breath. He looked in my eyes and rolled my nipples in his fingers making them so hard. I gasped. I pulled his shorts down because I needed to touch him. He let me take his shorts off but he took my shorts off and backed up before I had a chance to touch him. His cock stood at attention as he moved closer to kiss me again.

We sank down to the kitchen floor; his body on top of mine. His breath quickened as his hands caressed me and his eyes looked down over every inch of my body.

"Look at me," I joked since he always asked me to look at him during our intimate times. Sometimes it was difficult to only look into someone's eyes when you wanted to take in every part of them.

Max laughed and said, "I love your body."

"Oh, I love yours too, baby," I said, lightly running my fingers over his chest.

"I need you now," he said, "Please can I..." He held his hard cock in his hand slowly stroking as I watched the precum forming at the tip.

"Yes," I moaned, signaling permission for him to slide his cock into me.

"Yes," he echoed, kissing me as he began pumping in and out. Slowly at first and then quicker. I watched the excitement growing in his eyes.

He continued his thrusts until I felt his cock stiffen and throb with his release. "Oh baby! Yes!" he screamed and I realized we would not have to be quiet this week. I couldn't wait to be loud for him.

"Yes baby," I coaxed as I held his ass while he continued his thrusting.

"Oh yes," he said as he slowed his thrusts. I kissed his shoulder as he finally stopped moving.

"What's next?" I challenged him.

"Well, we've conquered the kitchen..." he said and then his eyes lit up. "Oh yea, I forgot I bought you something!" He stood up. I stood up too, starting to pick up my clothes.

"No, leave them," he said, grabbing my hand and smiling, "You won't need them."

"Oh really," I said intrigued as he led me naked to my bedroom where he had put his bag. I sat down on my bed watching him go through his bag to find his gift. He was comfortable standing there naked and I loved how this felt. It felt so right.

"Here," he said, turning around with a huge smile on his face. "I thought we could use this." It was a book of sexual positions just like he had at his place.

I laughed and squealed, "Awesome! Let's start right now." He sat down on the bed next to me and handed the book to me. I quickly flipped open to the section for Pleasing Her. I was ready to cum too, since he already had his turn.

"Let's start with one of these," I suggested searching his eyes for the answer.

"Oh, I know exactly which one I want to try," he said, pushing the book out of my hand and kissing me. What, did he study this book like there would be a test later? Maybe so, and it looked like it was test time!

Max laid himself back on my bed with his head propped up on my pillows. He pulled me on top of him with my back on his chest. It seemed weird at first not facing him, but then I realized his hands now had easy access to all of my tingling areas. I literally felt like I was wrapped up by him, which made it feel like a sensual and loving position.

I couldn't kiss him though, or see him, but he started whispering in my ear, "Now I can touch you anywhere I want to baby," and my clit jumped. That's not the part he touched first though. He started with my nipples, gently rubbing them with his fingers. I moaned and arched back, feeling his heart beating faster against my back. My breathing increased, and I started rubbing my thighs together feeling my juices and his cum dripping out of me.

"Oh yes," I moaned as my excitement continued to build. He kept one hand on my stiff nipple and now the other went down to explore my wetness. He slipped one finger into my pussy and I moaned. He slipped the second finger in and I moaned louder confirming that this was definitely what I needed.

"You are so wet," he said, pushing in and out slowly so we could hear just how wet.

"Yes, that's my juices and your cum together. That gets me so hot," I confessed. I loved that he was so open and it made me feel comfortable saying things I had always feared admitting.

"Ohhh," he said, "That's right." I felt his cock beginning to grow underneath me and rise in between my legs. "You're about to get more of my cum in you."

"Perfect," I cooed, as he moved his other hand off of my nipple down to stroke my swollen clit. The combination of his fingers on each hand moving in sync to satisfy me while his body wrapped around me was too much for me to resist.

Max sensed my impending orgasm and his lips brushed against my ear as he moaned, "Cum now for me baby." That sent me over the edge and the waves of my orgasm started. "That's my girl," he praised, as his two fingers felt my pussy contracting with my orgasm. I needed to feel him in me so I flipped over to straddle him and stroked his cock to make sure he was ready.

"Mmmmm," I moaned, "My juices are still all over you." I licked my lips wanting to taste us on his cock.

"Now," Max commanded, "Slide onto me!" He was ready again and I wanted my still pulsing pussy to squeeze him to orgasm. I placed his cock at the entrance of my pussy and slid down engulfing him in my soaked channel.

I screamed as my pussy squeezed his cock, bouncing up and down slamming harder and harder each time. Then he grabbed my hips to hold me down as I felt him explode.

"Oh that feels so good," I groaned, slowing my movements to a gentle rocking feeling each burst of his cock inside me. Finally, I collapsed on top of him letting my lips sprinkle soft kisses along his neck.

"We may have to pace ourselves, it's not even one full day into our vacation yet," he laughed, catching his breath. As he did, I felt his cock move inside me so I clenched my pussy to squeeze him.

"Well, we do have a whole book to get through this week baby!" I said, smiling wickedly.