Staycation with Max Pt. 02

Story Info
Sleeping together is fun.
1k words
4.55
5.4k
6
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max and I were enjoying our staycation. Going away on vacation would have been nice, but having my whole apartment to ourselves was really just as good. We were only a couple days into it and had settled into a comfortable routine. Tonight we made dinner together. Just something as simple as cooking, talking and laughing made the night fly by.

"What now?" I asked.

"I think we go straight to bed baby." Max said with a smirk, taking my hand and walking to my bedroom.

"Am I being punished by having to go to bed right after dinner?" I asked, laughing.

"No but that can be arranged," he said playfully, swatting my ass.

Once inside my bedroom I asked, "What should I wear to bed?" So far we had just torn each other's clothes off before bed and ended up sleeping naked after ravaging each other. But now we were calmly going to bed like I imagined couples who lived together did, so I didn't really know what I should put on. I didn't own any sexy lingerie, and when I stayed at his place I usually slept naked or in his T-shirt. Now I was home and had lots of options, so I wanted to know what he liked.

"Whatever you normally wear to bed." he responded. I pulled out a sleep tank top and shorts. Were we just going to go to bed or have sex? I had no idea but I didn't really care; I was just happy to be spending this whole week with him.

Max stripped down to his boxer briefs and we climbed into my bed together. We just laid there tangled up with each other talking, while our fingers danced lightly over each other just reveling in our closeness. I figured we'd talk until we both fell asleep but before I knew it, his cock was getting hard.

"Oh wow baby, you're ready?" I asked with a giggle.

"Always with you," he said, kissing me.

"We weren't even talking about anything sexual!" I said.

"Doesn't matter," he said, "You make me hot. Your eyes, your voice, the way you smell. Everything." That was so sweet. Was he falling for me as hard as I was falling for him? I wasn't sure I'd ever felt this way about a man, but here I was absolutely taken by Max.

"Awww," I said, kissing him and reaching over to his growing cock in his boxers. "Which way?" I asked hoping he'd know by how much I wanted to please him just how deeply I felt about him.

"This," he said, getting up and flipping me on my stomach and pulling my hips up so I was on all fours. Doggie style! Nice! I knew how much guys liked that position but I never had an orgasm that way.

"Come here," Max said as he pulled me back into his cock.

"Mmmmm," I said, liking how he filled me up differently in this position.

"This feels good," he said, pumping in and out slowly. Then he leaned his body over my back to reach his hand around. "This feels good too!" he said, gliding his finger over my clit.

"Ohhhhh baby!" I moaned, jumping a little bit, "No one ever...ohhhh....yes....keep going..." He stroked my clit in rhythm with his pumping. When his pumping got faster he stroked my clit quicker.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I panted. I was going to cum like this.

"Oh yes," he said, "I'm there." And he thrust in and stayed in for a few seconds. I felt his cock pulse and my clit twitched under his finger.

"Ohhhhh, yessss," I said as I pushed back onto his cock harder. I loved feeling his cock in me as my pussy contracted around it. We continued rocking, slowing our movements until we stopped. He let his softening cock slip out of me and I flopped on my back on my bed. He leaned over me to kiss me.

"Did you like that position?" he asked, chuckling knowing the answer.

"More than I ever have before," I told him, "You're a genius." Really he was just a thoughtful lover. He never forgot that sex was about both of us. It was so refreshing. Now we were totally spent and I fell asleep in his arms.

The following morning we had nothing planned and I enjoyed being able to wake up slowly. I woke up before Max and laid there watching him sleeping. His bare chest rising and falling with each breath. My eyes wandered down to his boxer briefs and I thought about his cock. Still sticky from last night's sex with my cum and his cum. I wanted to touch it. But I knew it would need a little lubrication. I knew just where I could find some. I stuck a finger in my pussy. It was still wet with his cum. As I was there and it felt so good I figured I'd put two fingers in like he did. I had never done that to myself. I slid the second finger in and surprised myself with a moan.

Max opened his eyes and groggily asked, "What are you doing baby?"

"This," I said, putting my wet fingers around his cock.

"Mmmm," he moaned and smiled, "I like that."

"I thought you might," I said, stroking the wetness at the tip of his cock back and forth with my thumb.

I climbed on top of him and slid his cock all the way in me crying out, "Oh yes!" My clit rubbed up against the base of his cock and I knew I couldn't hold back much longer. I closed my eyes hoping to make it last.

"Cum," Max commanded, "Look at me and cum." I opened my eyes, looked into his eyes and slowly rode him until I exploded.

"Yes, yes, yes," I screamed as my pussy squeezed his cock. He grabbed my ass and pushed harder into me as I felt his cock stiffen and then explode.

"Oh yes," he moaned, pumping harder. Eventually our thrusting slowed and I collapsed on top of him.

"Good Morning baby," he said, kissing me.

"Yes, it is a very good morning," I said, "Any ideas for what the rest of the day holds?"

"More of this please," he said with his usual smirk.