Staying Close to My Sister Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Elizabeth," Sally spoke over her moaning daughter, "now you know how your mom felt when you two suckled at her all those years ago."

Elizabeth fought her moans to say, "Not at the same time, it's too much!"

"You can handle it, you need to get used to it if you want to have all those babies you were talking about."

"Fuck yesssss!"

"I can tell you're doing so well honey. The little ones have a tasty treat to look forward to."

Mom pulled herself from Elizabeth's nipple, milk leaking from her chin as she met Sally's eyes, "She's doing so good, want to give it a taste sis?"

Sally shot a devious smile and said, "I think I will." Rather than moving to the tit Mom presented to her, Sally plunged her mouth towards her own daughter's nipple, gently biting and suckling to coax out her treat. As she sucked the left tit, she moved her hand from Amanda's clit to her right tit. "Give me your milk baby, let me taste it."

"Yes mommy!" Amanda came hard on my cock as her mother milked her bouncing tits.

Before too long the milk started flowing, eliciting an "mmmmm" from Sally who starting drinking milk from Amanda's left tit while still tugging her right. Elizabeth saw that half of Amanda's milk was going to waste, so she leaned forward and closed her mouth around it.

I found myself under my moaning cousin driving up into her snatch while her mother sat to my left drinking her daughter's milk. My sister sat to my right, sharing our cousin's milk with our aunt while I drank from one of her own tits. Our mother drank form the other and my loyal lesbians never missed a beat on my balls.

I knew I was going to cum soon, and Amanda seemed to realize too as she cried, "Oh fuck Ray I'm cumming so hard for you! You're the man of the house and you're going to keep us fed and happy while we pump out baby after baby for you! Cum in me every day so I never forgot what it feels like to get knocked up! Keep drinking that milk and remember how we're going to feed all your little babies! Mommy I'm making so much milk right now! I'm going to feed so many little mouths with you!"

Cum started spurting from my heavy balls and into Amanda's pregnant womb, making her cum even harder than before, "Fuck yes! Fuck yes! YesYesYES!!! Keep at his balls girls! Make sure your boss shoots all his spunk deep inside me! If any of his thick load starts to leak out you better gobble it up! It's your job to be good little workers and clean up after your boss! Don't let a single drop fall on the couch!"

Karen and Trisha did a commendable job allowing nary a drop to hit the couch, but it was unclear why Amanda cared. Cum had likely fallen on every surface in the house at one time or another.

We took a moment to breath, then Sally pulled Amanda back to my side and held her in her arms. The mother met her daughter's lips and the pair cuddled and kissed. Taking a leaf out of their book, Mom and Elizabeth started making out as well.

I looked down at Karen and Trisha who were still dutifully lapping at my balls, although based on their expressions they were not sure whether or not they were still supposed to. I smiled at them and held out my arms. Big smiles broke upon their lips laced with stray pubes as they climbed on top of me, leaning their hands on my chest as Trisha straddled my left leg, Karen my right. They rubbed their slick slits up and down my thighs as they spoke.

"Did we do a good job on your balls?" Karen asked.

"Yeah," Trisha added, "we want to make sure we do a good job. We know what it's like to be on the boss's bad side."

I reached my arms around them and grabbed a hand full of ass check from each. "Thanks girls, you both always do a great job. You could never disappoint me. In fact, I think I should show you how thankful I am."

The girls giggled and I repositioned them. I moved Trisha first, sitting her cute butt on my thigh with her legs facing inwards, then I moved Karen to mirror her. Their big bellies rubbed against one another as I narrowed the gap between my legs, bringing their dripping pussies together as well. I adjusted myself into position, then slid my meat upward between their grinding slits, eliciting groans from all three of us.

I continued to slide upwards until the tip of my cock was wedged between their bulging bellies and the base was pressed between their simmering slits. The girls leaned forward and shared a deep kiss, then started toying with each other's tits.

I kept up the friction below as I said, "You girls really don't need to worry about disappointing your boss, because if you quit like Elizabeth said then I won't be your boss anymore."

Karen broke her kiss with Trisha and moans, "Not true, if we stay home to be full time baby-makers then you'll still be our boss. You're the man of the house."

"Yep," Trisha confirmed, "no matter what we do he's going to have us working for him."

Karen giggled as the girls started teasing the other's nips even harder, "He's sliding his thick cock between both of our pussies and our pregnant bellies at the same time. I think it's safe to say our boss has claimed us for himself."

I slid my cock downwards, out from between their bellies and lined myself up at Karen's door. "Yep, I got you girls hook, line, and sinker!" As I said sinker, I sank myself deep into the former lesbian beauty, drawing a moan from her carpet munching lips.

"Go girl!" Trisha cheered. "Take that dick like you mean it! You look so good when he pistons into you and makes your big pregnant belly bounce along with your big milky tits! Oh lord, your tits are leaking girl!"

"Y-y-your's too." Karen fought through an orgasm to alert her partner. Sure enough, their udders were dipping milk onto their pregnant bellies, still rubbing together. I pulled out of Karen and lined up with Trisha.

"So you're going to switch off each time we cum?" Karen panted.

"Seems fair to me." I said as I plunged into Trisha, who came instantly and rather loudly.

I felt her walls spasm around me as I looked back at Karen and tried to speak over Trisha's cries, "Okay, maybe I'll give her some more time. She deserves more than one second."

She winked back at me, "Fair enough, she's such a lightweight. I'm going to try to shut her up before she wakes the babies." Karen pulled Trisha back into a kiss, muffling her lover's cries.

I loved watching them kiss while their milky tits dripped onto their bellies, pumped wide with my babies. I realized how much they meant to me, and a feeling of guilt rose within me.

"I'm sorry you can't go on the trip with us." I said, "I'm going to find a way to make it up to you. I'll find time to take you on a trip too." I pulled out of Trisha and plunged back into Karen.

"Such a good boss." Karen moaned. "Where are we going to go?"

For a spit second Trisha looked nervous, but she relaxed when I said, "Well I guess if this is going be a beach trip, we should do something completely different for the next trip. Trish, your boss has a task for you."

"Yes sir!"

"I need you to think about where we should go on our next trip, I'm trusting you to decide."

"Yes siiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrr!" She cried as I switched back to her. Of all the fluids this girl was leaking, the single tear down her face made me the proudest by far.

"What if she picks someplace boring?" Karen asks teasingly, vigorously milking her opposite.

I smiled at her, "If I'm with the two of you, I couldn't imagine being bored."

Karen smiled and mouthed, "Thank you". I just winked at her.

By now their lactation was in full swing and a milky curtain lubricated the frottage between their tubby tummies. "Oh my." Elizabeth said. I was mesmerized by the leaking lesbians and forgot that I was flanked by my other lovers. I did not know how long they were watching, but I was happy to give our audience a show as I switched back to Karen.

Amanda said, "We can't always waste milk like this. Once there are more little mouths to feed, we'll have to save it for them."

"Oh, don't worry about that." Mom replied. "When you were little, your mother produced milk like a cow."

"Judy!" Sally blurted, hiding her reddening face between her hands.

"Don't act all embarrassed, you're going to be a valuable asset on the feeding front." Mom teased.

"Well, you didn't have to say cow." Sally murmured.

"I didn't know how else to describe it, you were like a faucet."

Sally still had her head buried in her hands while Amanda, face alight, turned around and said, "Wow Sally! Is that really true? I'm not surprised your body did it's best to make sure I was well fed."

I switched back to Trisha, climbing to my climax. Trisha was wailing, milk and cum spraying. I wanted to give my audience a good finale so I pulled out and slid my cock between their pussies again, then up between their budging bellies. Milk smeared across my cock as I heard Amanda say, "So much for not making a mess." My fellow performers ground hard into my rod as they started spraying; my cue.

My shots emerged from between their grinding bellies and rained down upon the howling hussies, generously coating them from their bellies and tits, across their necks and faces, and even up to their hair.

I noticed the other girls had left the couch and were standing opposite me to watch the final moments, although I didn't know if they were trying to get a better view or just avoid the 'splash zone'. Either way, my performers fell backwards in opposite directions onto the couch, heads laid on each arm rest, and passed out with satisfied smiles. The rest of the girls gave a little applause.

"I'm going to make sure the babies didn't wake up." Sally said, striding from the room.

I assessed my body and realized I looked almost as messy as Karen and Trisha. "I'm going to tidy myself up." I said as I stood up.

"We'll handle those two." Mom said, approaching the passed-out pair as I left to room.

I faintly heard Amanda say something about an idea as I went upstairs to the restroom. I stepped in the shower to hose myself off, then dried off and headed back towards the living room. I saw Aunt Sally leaning over the crib, watching over my sleeping babies.

I crept up behind her and whispered in her ear, "Thank you for taking such good care of them."

"It's nothing." She replied bashfully.

"It's not nothing." I wrapped my arms around her. "It's all day, every day. The whole time we're at work, and a lot of time in the evenings and at night too."

"Okay, it's not nothing, but I love doing it. A few months ago, I could never have imagined I would be so happy. I forgot how much I love taking care of babies."

"You're so good at it too. Is it true what Mom said about these?" I slipped my hands up to her ample tits.

"Well, Judy might have exaggerated a little, but it's true that I lactate way more than normal."

"I want to see." I started rubbing and tugging at her bosom, eliciting a slight moan from her. "Shhh, you need to stay quiet."

"But I can't stay quiet if you..." she stopped abruptly as she felt my tip nudge against her womanhood.

"If I what?"

"If you keep... making... me... feel... oooooh!" She moaned as I slid inside.

Shit! She really could not keep it down. I moved my hand over her mouth as I started pulling her out of the room. In response, she grabbed my arm and tried to pull it back to her needy nipple, though I managed to keep my hand over her mouth. She continued to grind back against me as we backed out of the room. It looked like we were trying to kidnap each other.

Finally, I managed to pull her out of the room. She pushed me back across the hall into the bathroom, seating me on the side of the large tub then climbing into my lap facing me.

She impaled herself on me and said, "Please start sucking, I'm so close!" I closed my lips around a nipple, and warm milk filled my mouth as the scent of lactose filled my nostrils. I suckled as she moaned, her pussy pulsing on my member. She brought her other udder to her own mouth, "Don't judge, it's really good."

I affirmed with an, "Mmhmm", unwilling to break away from her spilling teat. Burying myself in her chest was so comforting, it reminded me of when Elizabeth and I used to cuddle, safe and warm. That said, the current situation was far less wholesome considering my aunt was spasming around my dick, moans muffled by her own mons. She ground into me harder, milk dripping down her chin as her suppressed squeals grew louder. She jerked suddenly, involuntarily, from the pleasure, causing her tits to slip from our mouths.

"Damn!" I exclaimed as her breasts fell between us, still spilling milk like faucets. The creamy liquid poured down my chest and her belly, then pooled in the tub below.

"Okay," she mewled, "maybe Judy wasn't exaggerating."

I pulled her into a milky kiss as I drilled into her below. Milk flowed around the base of my manhood, my nuts tingling as it washed over them. I broke the kiss.

"Fuck, you're still going!"

"It's for you baby, you made me like this. You made those little babies in there, and the one in here." She rubbed her milk matted belly. "And you're going to make more for me. And with me!"

"Fuck yes I will! You're mine, and this is mine too." I laid my hand over her belly too, over her hand.

"Yes! All yours!"

"Your daughter too, you're precious Amanda. She's mine."

"Yessss!" Her pussy clinched hard.

"Say it."

"My daughter belongs to you! Her womb belongs to you! I'm soooo jealous of her!"

"Jealous of your own daughter?"

"She will be able to have so many more babies with you!"

"But you will still get to help raise them. To feed them." I rubbed our hands over the stream of milk.

"I get to raise my daughter's babies, your babies! Just promise you'll keep giving me this!"

"Always." I promised as she had one last orgasm and fell against me, her poor udders finally spent. I had not cum yet, but she was clearly in need of a break. I helped her stand and used the shower to clean us off.

We finally made it back to the living room, and I figured out Amanda's idea as I drank in the scene before me. Karen and Trisha were still passed out right where I left them. Each had her head laid on her respective arm rest with their legs intertwined in the middle of couch. Elizabeth loomed over Trisha on her hands and knees, licking at her unconscious partners body to clean her up. Mom faced the opposite direction, doing the same for Karen. The mother and daughter's hinds met in the middle of the couch, joined together by a double-sided dildo. Amanda sat on the floor with her back against the couch and her head tilted far back, settled underneath the dildo where she licked their red little clits.

Amanda heard us enter and lifted her head up, "Finally back? Took you long enough. Wait, were you fucking without us?"

"You were fucking without us too." I pointed out.

"No, we're just cleaning." Amanda quipped, returning to her ministrations.

"Riiiight." I responded. Aunt Sally had gotten me worked up, so I wanted to get off one more time before bed. Amanda already had a turn, and so had Karen and Trisha. Sally could not handle any more, so I had planned to finish with Elizabeth or Mom. Unfortunately, they looked a little busy right now.

Elizabeth seemed to read my mind, turning her head to lock eyes with me, "What's wrong Ray? Can't you see our little tushies are sticking in the air for you?" I smiled at her and approached the group, Aunt Sally following behind me. Standing over Amanda, I reached out and rubbed one palm against my sister's ass, and the other against my mom's.

Amanda lifted her hands up to join mine. "Who gets to go first?" she asked, giving her tongue a quick break from pussies above her.

"I think I'll start with Mom." I said as I patted her tush. I heard a pout from Elizabeth so I continued, "And I'll finish with you Lizzy." Then I heard a pout from Mom. "Come on, you don't want to deal with the leaking after we finish." I kept one leg planted on the floor while I threw the other over the pile of ladies, bracing it against the back rest of the couch. Sally moved her arms around my body to help me keep my balance, and took advantage of the proximity to kiss my neck. I reciprocated, moving my arm around her to hold her tight against me.

"I don't mind leaking for my boy." Mom said as Amanda spread her cheeks for me. "I'd do anything for my big strong boy." Aunt Sally used her hand to tease my tip against her sister's puckered little asshole.

"I can't wait until the vacation so I can fuck your pussies again." I said as I sank deep inside her.

"Aaah," Mom groaned, "Thank you sir."

"Sir?" I asked, slowly pumping.

"Duh Mr. Manager," Elizabeth chimed in, "you're her boss, what else would she call you?"

"It just feels weird to hear my mom call me sir. You should call me Ray, or baby or honey or whatever."

"But what if Mrs. Moody wants me to report to you?" Mom asks, fighting through her grunts. "I can't speak to my boss so casually." She pushed back hard against me, grinding into the dildo she shared with her daughter.

"Yeah," Elizabeth said, grinding back with a whimper, "she can't talk to her superior like that, it makes it look like your subordinates don't respect you."

"I'm supposed to make my own mom call me sir?"

Aunt Sally giggled, "Either that or your majesty."

Mom was way too close to cumming for humor, but Elizabeth and Amanda shared a laugh.

"Here are those reports you asked for my liege!" Amanda joked.

"My lordship, would you like a refill of coffee?" Elizabeth joined in.

Laughing along with them, I asked Mom, "How does that sound?"

"I'll call you sir, king, fuck I'll even call you daddy!" Mom cried as she tightened on me like a vice and sprayed over Amanda's face. "Fuck that was good baby, I can't wait 'til you fuck my pussy again." Mom panted, catching her breath.

When Mom finally loosened up, I slid out and pulled my leg off the couch and back onto the floor. Turning about-face, I threw my other leg over and mounted Elizabeth. Amanda spread the cheeks while her mother lined me up again.

"I can't wait either." My sister moaned as I pushed inside. "Can you imagine if Mom walked into work with a big pregnant belly and called you daddy?"

"I don't know if we would be fired first or arrested." I replied, pausing for a moment to allow her simmering hole to adjust.

"I wouldn't be so sure." Amanda said. "Remember our day in the park, when we got caught a girl joined in."

"True, but the other one freak out." I reminded her.

"Fair enough, maybe don't be that blatant at work." Amanda conceded, shifting slightly to get a better view of my plunging manhood as she continued to work her magic on my sister's clit.

"During our trip, on the other hand," Elizabeth teased, "be as blatant as you want."

"Yeah baby." Mom cooed, mostly recovered from her orgasm. "Remember you promised you would fuck me where we would get caught."

"Yes!" Amanda cheered, "It was so hot when we did it! If you're lucky maybe you can get a girl to join in again. Another chance to pump your load in a complete stranger."

Elizabeth moaned, "Would you like that Ray? Plunging your dick in some stranger's sopping cunt? No protection and no consequences? Not even ask if she has a boyfriend or a husband as you claim her for yourself?"

"Fuck yesss."

"Tell me you want it!" Elizabeth cried.

"I want it!"

"Want what?"

I started the fantasy, "I want a girl to catch us fucking. I want her to start drooling for it. I want her to drop on her knees and beg for it."

Elizabeth cut in, moaning, "Fuck yes! Beg for it bitch!"

"I want her to start sucking me, licking up and down."

"Fucking worship that slab!" Amanda squealed.

"And don't forget his balls!" Aunt Sally joined, massaging mine. By now Elizabeth was well in the middle of cumming. Her ass squeezed me so tight it helped to stave off my own orgasm for a moment.

123456...9