Staying Close to My Sister Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll finally give in," I continued, "pinning her to the ground and shoving myself deep inside her."

Mom moaned, "Fuuuck yes, plunder her pussy baby!"

"I'll make sure the knows this is about my pleasure, and she's just there to catch my cum."

Sally nibbled my ear, "She's still going have the most earth-shattering orgasm of her life."

"And then I'm going to say she better be ready for motherhood... because I'm... I'm about to... fucking... take my cum bitch!"

My sister started squealing, "Fuck yes cum inside! Cum inside me and knock me up! Give me your baby! Make me your bitch! Claim my womb for yourself! Ruin me for any other man! Fucking break me! Gape my little hole! Mold it to the shape of your dick! Shoot your jizz up me to gangrape my helpless little eggs! Make me raise a stranger's baby! Or twins or triplets or fucking ten at once! Give it to meeeeeeee!"

My balls finally pumped out all they had, although my aunt still used her fingers to try to coax just a little bit more. I started to think we took our fantasy a bit too far at the end. Especially Elizabeth, I mean who even thinks of stuff like that? I collapsed onto the couch, squeezed between the back rest and Trisha, who still laid blissfully unconscious under Elizabeth, who then collapsed on Trisha's other side, leaking copious globs of goo from her rear.

"Congrats again on your promotion bro." she breathed.

"Thanks, I promise I'll take care of you." I smiled at her, then rubbed my hand against Trisha's plump belly, bloated with my child. "I'll take care of all of you."

Elizabeth's hand met mine as she smiled back, "I know you will."

------------------------------------------

The next day at work we learned that our team was scheduled to go on our trip in a couple of weeks. We would depart from the airport early Wednesday morning and return Sunday afternoon. I spent part of each day learning my new position, but luckily my special projects had already prepared me for most of the job.

When Martha learned that I was promoted above her, she looked uneasy. I found a moment alone with her and said, "Relax, I'm not going to get you in trouble." I was certain she was nervous about what I might do regarding her attitude issues and little breaks. "You've been behaving quite a bit better in the last few months. Just make sure you treat Karen and Trish right, got it?"

"Yes sir." She stammered. I already thought it was weird to hear the others call me sir to tease me, but hearing my former boss say it so matter-of-factly; it felt like I was in a different world.

"Are you looking forward to the trip?" I asked.

"Yeah, and my sisters are too. They listen to a ton of online music and it turns one of the bands they love is local to the area. I can't wait to tell them when we're going so they can look up concert times."

"That's great! I hope they have a concert while we're there." Honestly, I could not be less interested in going to some rock concert or whatever it was. The only genre I liked was Mongolian throat singing. That said, I genuinely did hope they managed to get tickets for themselves.

"Thanks Ray, one of my sisters is really scared of flying, so hopefully the prospect of a concert helps to take her mind off it."

"I'm sure it will." I answered as Martha's phone rang, cutting our conversation short. Still, it was nice to have a chat with my former boss without it feeling awkward.

As the vacation drew near, Elizabeth and Mom started packing, seeming almost annoyed that I was planning on packing the morning we were set to leave. I never understood it, but they rifled through so many different clothes, jewelry, beauty products, and about a thousand other things, carefully selecting each item like it was the one thing they were allowed to take while stranded on an uncharted island. Despite their careful vetting, each girl had bags upon bags, far more than they could carry at once. Of course, they would not be carrying their own luggage anyway. There was more than one reason the girls compared me to a mule.

My alarm sounded early in the morning, much earlier than normal. The day had finally come, so I groggily groomed myself and started packing. I opened a drawer, dumped a pile of clothes in a duffle bag, then moved the duffle bag into the restroom. I swept my arm along the counter like I was clearing a table to perform emergency surgery, knocking my toiletries down into the open bag. One zip later and I was good to go.

Aunt Sally kindly made us breakfast while Amanda reminded us that she wanted as many pictures as possible. Karen and Trisha joined Amanda to hug us goodbye while Aunt Sally started the minivan to drive us to the airport.

It was still dark when we arrived. We hugged Aunt Sally and ambled inside to meet up with Martha and her sisters. As anticipated, the girls carried one bag each, leaving me with the other nine-hundred. We caught a glimpse of Martha standing near the ticket kiosk. The girls ran over to her while I trudged behind.

I met Martha eyes and smiled, then shifted my gaze to her sisters, ready to meet them. Strangely, they looked a bit more familiar than I expected. I rubbed my two brain cells together and finally remembered.

"Oh shit!" I said out loud, completely shocked.

"Oh shit!" One of the sisters groaned.

"Oh shit!" The other sister trilled excitedly, sporting a visibly pregnant belly.

How did I fail to put two and two together? Martha told me her sister fucked some random guy at the park. I fucked a random girl in the park. On the same day. Fuck!

"What's wrong?" Martha asked.

"Do you guys already know each other?" Mom joined. I was in a bind, it was not like I could just say 'oh yeah, not really, they didn't get my name, and I only know them as Good Bitch and Bad Bitch'.

"Um." I started, thinking about how to properly maneuver through the situation.

Elizabeth was not so reserved, moving to the pregnant girl, "You must be the girl Ray fucked in the park a few months ago. He told me all about the story. So good to meet you! Elizabeth, by the way, but please call me Lizzy! This is our mom Judy, and this handsome hunk is Ray. I know you've met him already, but I don't think you learned his name."

"Thanks! Nice to meet you too!" Good Bitch beamed. "I'm Gwen, and this ray of sunshine is my sister Brianna."

Bad Bitch, I mean Brianna, looked more like a storm cloud waiting to discharge a bolt of lightning. She was staring daggers into me, and I genuinely felt bad that I was going to ruin her vacation. I had nothing against her and harbored no ill intent, but I knew my presence would make her uncomfortable.

"No way!" Martha sputtered. "You're the one who fucked my sister?" My face turned bright red.

"It's okay sis, he didn't take advantage of me or anything." Gwen said.

"I know, I know," Martha started, "it's just that I... I didn't..." Martha began trailing off as Mom jumped in.

"What a coincidence! Look at the time, we have to get going." Mom shut down the awkward conversation with the speed and precision of a bomb squad as we claimed our tickets and rushed towards security.

I was bringing up the rear, dragging the bags along as I found myself next to Martha. The other girls were already going through the security check while Martha and I waited. She turned to me, biting her lip, then began.

"So you fucked my sister, huh?"

"Like I said, I'm really sorry. Honestly, I had no idea who she was."

"You just fuck random girls then?"

"Well um, not exactly..." I was really flustered. "It was kinda just in the moment."

"Relax Ray, I'm really not mad. I just hope it doesn't make things weird."

"Oh, I'm sure things are going to be weird."

"I mean between us. Remember you said maybe, just maybe, if I changed my attitude, you would consider... You know."

"I remember alright." I still had no intention of fucking Martha anytime soon. She was still an S-Tier Ultra Bitch in my book, but it was true that she had improved. She had even apologized to Karen and Trisha. Hell, they even forgave her.

"We'll see." I said as the security agent called for us.

We got to the gate just in time as Mom passed our tickets out randomly. It seemed that we were the last to board as most of the seats were already filled. The plane was quite small and each row only had two seats. There was only one flight attendant, tall and slim with platinum blonde hair. Her eyes locked with mine and she rushed over. She examined our tickets and quickly guided us to our seats. We came across two empty seats and she gestured for Elizabeth and Martha to sit, a couple of rows later she sat Mom down next to Gwen (I wondered what they would talk about), and we continued forward until we came to the very last row at the rear of the plane, then it hit me.

I was sitting next to Brianna.

"Would it be possible to switch seats with somebody?" I asked, knowing it would make Brianna more comfortable.

"Please!" Brianna pled, "Just with one of the members in our group. It'll take two seconds."

"We're already running late." She answered, grasping Brianna's shoulder and pushing her towards the inner seat. Brianna complied meekly, trembling a little, then the attendant grabbed my arm and tugged me towards the seat too. As I sat down, the attendant scurried towards the front of the plane to give her presentation about the safety procedures.

Brianna curled into a little ball in her seat, tucking her head down. She looked like she might cry.

"I'm not going to do anything. Really, it's okay." I tried to reassure her, but to no avail. As the flight attendant listed a few different emergency situations, Brianna started shivering and taking short, raspy breaths.

"Right, Martha mentioned one of her sisters is afraid of flying." I said.

Brianna just tucked her head down further with a pout.

"I'm not trying to make fun of you, a lot of people are scared to fly. It's completely normal."

She lifted her head and met my gaze. She still did not like me, but I could tell that in that moment she was more worried about the plane than anything. I hated to see her like that, so I wanted to help in any way I could.

I moved my arm in her direction, eliciting a recoil from her as she leaned as far away as she could, looking panicked. I reached past her, clutching the window shade and pulling it down.

"There, that should at least help a little. Just pretend you're on a bus."

She gave a slight nod and closed her eyes. I think she was trying to enter that mental space. That said, her breathing was still erratic. The flight attendant returned to the rear of the plane, sitting in the sole seat across the aisle from us, apparently reserved for her. She shot me a quick smile before buckling her seatbelt. I smiled back, then returned my attention to Brianna.

"You're doing great, just breath with me." I started taking long, slow, deep breaths. It took her a few seconds, but she eventually slowed her breathing down to keep rhythm with me. The plane started to move, taxiing towards the runway. Her tension started rising again, but she fought to maintain focus on her breathing.

After a few starts and stops, and a turn here and there, the plane started to accelerate forward, faster and faster. Her breathing accelerated along with it, until all the little vibrations from the texture of the runway vanished, signaling our slight against gravity.

"Eep!" Brianna squealed as she jumped as far as she could into my arms. My face went bright red as she buried her head into my chest. I rubbed my hand up and down her back and continued my deep breaths.

The flight attendant giggled at me, then she mouthed, "We get these all the time, thanks for taking care of her."

Eventually Brianna's breathing slowed again, her breath brushing across my chest. She timidly pulled away from me while her eyes scanned upwards until they locked with my own, then it was her turn to blush as she jolted her head to face away from me. I let out a small chuckle.

By now the plane was cruising high in the sky and sunlight was cresting the horizon. Most everyone had closed their windows and shut their eyes, eager to recapture some of the sleep forfeited by waking up for the flight. Quite a few had headphone on as well, and with my seat neighbor now staring at the wall, I started to feel alone on the plane. Especially when the stewardess left her seat and went towards the front. I decided I might as well squeeze in some sleep too, allowing my eyes to fall closed.

I had just started to drift off when I felt a hand tugging on my arm. I snapped out of my daze to find Elizabeth standing in the aisle next to me, a finger pressed over her lips to shush me. She pulled me into the aisle and into the small restroom at the rear of the plane, right behind the still absent stewardess's seat.

The door closed and the lock clicked as my sister turned to face me. "Wanna know a crazy idea that I had?"

"I think I have a guess." I responded.

"Ooh, what's you're guess?"

"I think it might have something to do with this." I wrapped my arms around her and squeezed her supple tush.

"You're definitely on the right track."

"What about this?" I pulled a hand back around and rubbed my fingers against the fabric covering her crotch.

"Colder," she jeered, to my slight dismay. "C'mon, you know we're technically not on vacation yet."

"Fair enough, but you can be cruel sometimes with your teasing."

"I know, I just want to make it special with you." She clutched my hand and moved it back to her ass.

"You said I was close when I grabbed your ass, what did I miss?"

"There's one other piece to the puzzle."

"I think I know what that might be, but my hands are full right now. Would you mind?"

"Of course! What kind of little sister would I be if I didn't help my big brother out?" She clasped her hands around my manhood, still sheathed in my pants. "And it feels like my big brother needs a lot of help."

"Sooo much help."

She stroked up and down as her other hand slowly tugged my zipper. My own hands migrated a little, slipping inside the back of her pants for warmth, and squeezing her wide, round buttocks. She pulled my member free as I slid her bottoms down to the middle of her thighs, exposing one another. Her lips met mine as I pressed forward, nudging against her womanhood.

She moaned into my mouth as her pussy drooled over my shaft. I rubbed back and forth, tilting to make sure I was thoroughly lubed for her.

I broke our kiss, spinning her around and pressing her against the wall. I lined myself up and stuffed the tip into her tight pulsing sphincter.

"How close am I now?" I whispered in her ear.

"Spot fucking on." She breathed as I impaled her. "Welcome to the mile high club."

"We should join every club." I said, her ass quivering on me.

"I don't even know any other clubs, but if we find one let's do it."

"Maybe if we fuck on a submarine, we'll be in the mile deep club."

"Fuck," she moaned, "it feels like your already in the mile deep club."

"Haha, maybe a rocket then."

"It would be fun to count down to 'blastoff'. But I don't know how we would get on a submarine, let alone a rocket."

"Maybe a hot air balloon then. We could manage that."

"I think that would... ahhh!" Her thought was interrupted by a burst of pleasure as I reached my hand to her front and let my fingers explore the hole she had denied me. "Fuck Ray, you're going to make me scream."

"Don't scream now, you'll get us busted. Plus you need to finish whatever you were saying." I swirled my fingers inside her as I continued to pump from behind.

"Fuuuck meeee! I can't remember what I was saying, but I'm about to bust alright."

"Do it, cum for me."

"Yes! Ahh... ahhh, I'm gonna cuuuuu." I pressed my free hand over her mouth to cut her off right before she screamed. Her pussy pulsed around my fingers as her ass pulsed around my cock. I was close, but not quite there yet.

Elizabeth panted as she asked, "You didn't cum right?"

"Not yet."

"Thank goodness, I can't go out leaking that much."

"True, I hadn't considered that. Should I finish into the toilet?"

"No!" She blurted. "Sorry about that, but no. Your seed doesn't belong in a toilet."

"What's your plan then?"

My sister sat pulled her pants up and sat on the toilet, then leaned forward and opened her mouth wide.

"You're going to suck me off? You know I just pulled it out of your ass, right?"

"Well, I was thinking about what Mom said, and she offered to do ass to mouth. I didn't want to fall behind, you know?"

"Fall behind in what?"

"I want to be you're go-to bitch. I don't want you to feel like you should go to Mom rather than me if you need to get off."

I started laughing, "I don't even think about it like that. Honestly, most of the time it's you two jumping me."

"Fair enough, I guess that makes me feel better. But I'm still doing it! You need to shoot it somewhere."

"If you say so." I replied as she engulfed her mouth around me.

"Fuck yes, you're so good at that. Suck me off. Make me cum inside your belly."

She took me deeper and deeper, face going red as her throat opened wider to pull me further inside. Her eyes met mine and she winked as her nose buried into my pubes.

"Oh fuck, it's cumming!" I announced as I dumped my load down her throat.

I finally spent my load and she came up for air, gulping great lungfuls of oxygen as her face slowly returned to its normal shade.

"How was it?" I asked.

"I was afraid it would taste really gross and dirty, but honestly it wasn't bad. Just a little different."

"I'm not surprised."

"Oh really?"

"You're my little sister, no part of you is dirty."

"You think so? My mind is the dirtiest thing on the planet, remember that!"

"Haha, I'll remember. Speaking of remembering, what were you going to say earlier?"

"Oh yeah! I was going to say that if we fuck in a hot air balloon, it would just be the mile high club again."

"I guess that's right, we'll have to keep brainstorming."

She giggled, "Yep, but not right now. I'm heading out, and you follow in a couple of minutes so it looks less suspicious."

"Gotcha."

She tidied herself up a little, "Before I go, do I look normal?"

"Nope." I replied, confusion swept across her face. "You look absolutely beautiful."

She laughed, "Thanks Romeo, remember two minutes!"

"Two minutes!"

She slipped out the door and closed it behind her. I pulled out my phone and watched the time pass. On the dot, I slipped my phone in my pocket and opened the door to see Mom waiting on the other side. She pushed me back in and closed the door behind her.

"If you think I'm getting off this plane without joining the mile high club too, then you've got another thing coming." She said as she pushed her chest into mine and pecked me on the lips. "I assume you still have enough for another round, you're always insatiable."

"Any man would be insatiable for you." I whispered, then I grabbed her legs and pulled them to my side as I pushed her back against the wall.

"Maybe," she moaned, "but this belongs to you only." She parted her skirt to reveal her glistening pussy, unfettered by panties. "Take what's yours baby!" She said as she unzipped my pants and release my hardening meat.

I clenched my jaw, "Sorry, but Lizzy wants to wait until later. She wants to do it during the vacation."

"Aren't we on vacation now?"

"That's what I said too!" I said and we shared a laugh. "But she said not quite yet. Let's make it special with her."

Mom pouted, "I really wanted it, but okay then."

"I promise we'll do it really soon, so this time can I use your backdoor?" I asked as I angled into position.

"Why are you asking permission to take what's yours?" She teased. I brought my lips to hers and she moaned into my mouth as I pushed my way inside her rear.

123456...9