Staying Close to My Sister Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should get one!" A voice came from the side. I turned to see Mom sitting in the waiting area.

"Maybe later." I answered, turning back to the manager. "Actually, I'm here to ask you to give a massage to someone. He said you banned him." I realized I forgot his name. Fortunately, she seemed to know exactly who I was referring to.

"No not him. He ask for happy ending. Very gross. Also, I'm married."

"Damn, that guy is an asshole. Well, sorry to bother you."

"Why do you ask for him?"

"I was trying to buy some concert tickets from him. He said you banned him but he would give me the tickets if I got you to give him a massage. But it's okay, I don't really need them."

"It was sweet of you to try." Mom said.

"You look like nice young man. I don't mind doing favor for you, but no happy ending!"

"Of course, thank you so much!" I said.

"But if I do favor for you, then you must do favor for me."

"Sure, what do you need?"

"My husband has his birthday tomorrow. I want to get him cake, but I just found out bakery closes earlier than massage parlor. I will not have time to get cake."

"So I just need to go there and order a cake for you?"

"Please!" she beamed. I was happy to help this lady, so I let her write a note with her order on it.

"I'll be back in a few minutes." I said as I left with the note.

"That's my son, by the way. I'm so proud of him, he's always so helpful." I heard Mom chatting with the manager as I strode away.

I entered the bakery to find a stressed-out man beaded with sweat.

"How can I help you?" he asked.

"I'm here to get a cake." I said, passing him the note.

"Apologies Charles, someone just stole our icing."

"Your icing? All of it?"

"He stole all of it."

"Who steals a bunch of icing?"

"Some kid, I guess."

"Why?"

The man pointed at the wall across the way from the bakery, drawing my attention to some icing-based graffiti.

MALL COP LOOKIN LIKE PAUL BL-

The graffiti cut off with a trail, as though someone started chasing him away.

The bakery employee said, "The mall cop ran after him; I guess you could call that running. Anyway, the kid fled with all the icing on him. The mall cop sent us a message saying he found the kid hiding and has him in custody, but during the chase the little brat hid the icing somewhere. Looks like he won't say where."

"I'll see if I can find out."

Using a map of the mall, I found the location of the security office. Through the window I saw the detained teenage boy grumbling in a chair. I walked in, hearing a voice from a back room call out, "Be with you in a minute."

I turned my attention at the kid, "I suppose you're the one who stole the icing."

"Regular Sherlock over here." he mocked.

"Where did you hide the icing?"

"Up yours."

"I'll pay you."

"Fuck off bitch! My dad is rich as fuck, I don't need your money! You couldn't pay me a grand to look at your ugly mug!"

"Sounds good." I said, turning to the door. I figured I would just look around for the icing.

"But," the kid started, "if you can get me out of here..."

Great, another one of these. I sighed as the mall cop walked in.

"Hello to you! Loch P. Lawson, security guard extraordinaire!" The tubby man extended a clammy hand to shake mine.

"This is my brother," I lied, "I'll deal with his behavior if you would please let him go."

"Theft is a weighty offence sir, let alone the disrespectful and frankly un-true graffiti. I'm going to inform the police and allow them to deal with this little cretin."

"What if he returned the icing?"

"I suppose I could let it slide," he stroked a hand across his jowls thoughtfully, "but I need a favor."

"What is it?" I said, a little more curtly than I intended.

"Well, I use a bike lock to secure my Segway to a pole over here." He guided me out of the office door and gestured to his patrol vehicle, which was secured tightly to the pole with the lock. "I lost the key, and for the life of me I can't find it anywhere. I could probably pick it, but I would need a thin piece of metal. Like a paperclip."

"They don't sell paperclips anywhere in the mall?"

"Tourists don't usually buy stationery."

My fingers found the heart-shaped paperclip Gwen had gifted me in my pocket, and I figured this was a good cause to part with it. I handed it to the desperate mall cop.

"I can't believe you have one!" he exclaimed, bending the clip into a more-or-less straight length of wire and bringing it to the lock. He pulled one end into a slight upward bend, and bent the other end into a U shape, twisting it around and sliding it into the bottom of the lock. He pressed it to the side, tensioning the lock, as he brought the other end in to engage the pins.

"Click out of one..." he said, "two is binding..."

Soon I heard a click as he freed his Segway. Relief washing over his face, he turned to me, "If your brother shows me where the icing is, I'll overlook this whole thing."

The kid guided us to an enormous potted plant, indicating several icing bags packed around the large lip in the pot.

We returned them to the bakery, and after a few minutes they handed me a fully iced cake wishing a certain Mr. Chang a happy birthday.

I gave the masseuse the cake, and she gave me a note to give the asshole in the food court. Mom had finished her massage at that point, and commended me for helping the old lady.

Finally, I took my seat and passed the note across the table. The man read over the message, then slipped me an envelope as he waddled away. I checked inside to find four tickets for the Dripping Dream concert that evening. I did not expect four tickets, and briefly wondered who would join Gwen and Brianna. Probably Martha, and I figured Elizabeth would not mind going.

Speaking of Elizabeth, I noticed my sister approaching. She smirked at me, saying, "You've been sitting here this whole time, haven't you?"

"I wish."

"Well, the movie is about to start. I was hoping you would watch it with me." She said as she pulled my arm. I doubted that she would give me a choice, so I let her drag me to the theater.

Our theater was almost vacant as we took our seats. As the movie started, I tried to drift off to sleep, but found it difficult with the speakers blasting around me.

During a romantic scene, Elizabeth leaned over and met my lips with her own. I allowed my hand to knead her bosom, and she ran her fingers along my bulge. After a few minutes of intense groping, it seemed she decided she had more pressing matters than the movie.

Elizabeth clambered onto my lap facing me, refusing to allow our lips to part as she pulled my member from my pants. Her own shorts soon slid away as her slit slipped up and down my length, trailing her cream along with it. Once I was nice and lubed up, she impaled herself on me. Each of our moans were muffled in the other's mouth.

We had to take it slow to avoid making too much noise, but after a certain point I could not hold it back any longer. I took her ass in my palms and pumped up and down into her wanting snatch as she desperately tried to keep her voice down.

She received no help from me as I forcefully drove upward, controlling my thrusts just enough to avoid clapping against her. Finally, I plunged deep inside her and started filling her with seed, eliciting a loud moan, which thankfully coincided with a powerful blaring of music from the speakers. Elizabeth collapsed to my side and cuddled against me.

Despite the cacophony, I found myself nodding off. The sexual release allowed me to relax enough to drift off into a little nap for the remainder of the film.

I faded into consciousness to the sound of approaching footsteps. I assumed it was my sister, but as I shook awake, I noticed Elizabeth was dozing, still in my seat and nestled into my side. Anxiety welled up inside me as I felt the open air around my genitals, which I had neglected to cover before falling asleep. My eyes darted to the source of the footsteps, which turned out to me an usher cleaning the theater.

"Time to wake up." She said, sounding bored. Her auburn hair shimmered under the glare of the overhead lights as she climbed the steps in our direction. "I can't believe how many people fall asleep in here. Way to waste your money on tickets just to..." she trailed off as she made it to our row and my dick came into view.

Elizabeth roused beside me, drinking in the situation. I noticed she had not covered herself either, her exposed pussy leaking onto the seat cushion below.

"Sorry about the mess," Elizabeth whispered groggily, "but we'll take care of it." She moved to pull her shorts up and a torrent of pearly cum gushed from her, staining the seat below, then flowing down the crack between the seats before pooling on the floor. "Oops."

"Holy fuck!" The usher exclaimed. "How many times did you two fuck in one movie?" She slowly ambled down the aisle in our direction, her eyes wavering between the puddle and my flaccid, but still impressive, manhood.

"Just once." Elizabeth whispered, fully awake now. She started stroking me while watching the usher. "He's always like this."

"Damn, everybody except me is getting good dick today." The usher muttered.

"Oh really?" Elizabeth sounded interested. "Do tell."

"This morning I got a call from my friend. She told me she was getting piped by a big assed dick." She leaned forward into her broom, subtly grinding her crotch against the handle. "I was so fucking jealous... just like I'm jealous of you right now."

"Well, we're pretty open with our love." Elizabeth said. "I wouldn't mind letting you have a go. Too bad you're working right now."

"Funny you say that, my friend was working too. She didn't care if she got caught. She just wanted that big fucking dick."

"Do you care about getting caught?" Elizabeth asked as she worked me closer and closer to full-mast.

"Fuck no." The usher declared as she discarded the broom and flung her shirt off. Her pert body was covered in vulgar tattoos: FUCK SLUT, FREE USE, CUM TOILET, FUCK HOLE, and BREAK ME were just a few of the words emblazoned on her body. She dropped her pants to reveal over two dozen tally marks over her pussy, and I had the feeling I knew what she was counting.

The usher fell to her knees in front of my seat, taking over the stroking for Elizabeth. My sister slipped down from the seat and spooned the back of the usher, wrapping her hands around to sample the girl's breasts.

Elizabeth whispered into her ear, "Don't you love how big he is?"

"He's huge." She responded, then ran her tongue up my shaft. "I can taste you from earlier."

"First time you've tasted a girl?"

"No way. I lick, suck, and fuck anything that moves."

"Nasty girl." Elizabeth said as she slipped her hand down to the usher's pussy.

"Soooo fucking nasty."

"And you want him to make you even dirtier, don't you?"

"I want him to soil me. Absolutely defile me. Ruin me for other men."

Elizabeth ran her fingers over the tally marks. "But what about all these poor guys."

"They can suck a dick, this cock is gonna shatter my whole world!"

"You're nice and wet down here. Let's get going." Elizabeth pulled the usher to her feet and spun her around so she was facing away from me. I grabbed her shapely ass as Elizabeth pushed her down into my lap, then she lined me up against the usher's slit. "Have fun!"

I forcefully pierced the usher's pussy, deeply thrusting into her well-used fuck-hole while she gave a long, loud moan. Elizabeth gave her a kiss and rubbed her tense little clit against the usher's, allowing the exposed section of my shaft to grind against her labia.

My sister broke the kiss and asked, "Living up to expectations?"

"Fuck yes! Ah... it's so much better than I ever imagined it could be!"

"Is he going to make you cum?"

"Soo... soon. He's gonna... uh... make me... mmm fuuuck!"

"So much better than those other boys, isn't he?"

"They can't even compare! He's bigger than all of their shrimp dicks combined!"

"I guess you're going to need another tally."

"Yesssss, I'm gonna get a massive tally right down the middle! From my snatch all the way to my fucking belly button!"

"Uh oh, you might make other boys feel inadequate."

"Good. That's how they should feel if they compare themselves to this fucking beast of a cock!"

"I'm glad you feel that way. I've only ever had this one cock so I'm glad to know that I'm getting the crème of the crop."

"You're fucking right about that! This is... ah... the best cock I've had by a landslide! I'm so jealous that you have this cock to yourself!"

Elizabeth giggled. "Hardly. But at any rate, at least you don't have to be jealous of your friend anymore."

"Yeah, the cock that skank found couldn't possibly be this fucking amazing!"

"Well, maybe..."

"Mmm I'm gonna cum again!" The usher spasmed around me.

"Ooh this little slut is squirting on me." Elizabeth cooed. "I bet he's making you feel so good."

"Yes! Fuck yes! I didn't even know I was a squirter! I'm just a squirter for you! I've been a slut my whole life because I've been looking for this cock!"

Elizabeth ran a hand along my balls, smiling deviously. "I think he's close."

"Ah... I didn't think... mm fuck... I didn't think about a condom. Ooo... we aren't using... ahhhhh!"

"He can pull out, but he's going to make a big mess for you to clean up!"

"He can't pull out! Oh god, he has to cum inside me! He has to fill me with his fucking stud cum!"

"You better beg! Beg for my brother's cum!"

"Your whaa... ahhhhh! Fuck! Are you doing some kind of roleplay right now?"

"No way, now beg for it!"

"Oooooh! It feels soooo good! Give it to me! Please fill my slut cunt with your cumsplosion!"

"He's going to do it! You're about to take blast after blast of my brother's baby-batter!"

"I want it! Please shoot it! Deep inside as far as you can! Make me squirt again as you ruin me for all of those inferior men! Make me squirt and scream and fucking explode as you pump me full! Harder, oh fuck yes, even harder! Fucking break me! Destroy my pussy! Cum for me! I'm cumming!"

The usher squirted hard onto Elizabeth's belly as I pumped rope after rope of hot cum inside her wanting womb. Elizabeth had a little orgasm for herself as she watched me baste the bitch between us. Excess cum spurted from the sides of her well-used hole, landing on the floor in viscous globs as the usher slumped backward, resting against me in an orgasm-induced coma.

"Damn bro, I think you killed her." Elizabeth joked.

"No kidding." I said as I lifted her off me. As my dick parted from her pussy, cum started leaking even faster than before. "I feel bad leaving such a mess for her."

"We can clean the theater for her." Elizabeth said as she helped me move the usher to rest in the next seat. "Her cleaning stuff is down at the front." She pointed to a cart near the front which contained several articles of cleaning equipment.

"Sounds good." We cleaned up the theater, which was fairly quick work aside from the mess we ourselves had made. We waved goodbye to the usher as she started to rouse, leaving her to finish the job of cleaning herself. As we made it to the lobby of the theater, Elizabeth said she was going to stay for a second showing of the movie, since she slept through most of it.

I contemplated returning to the food court, but decided I may as well find something to do. I ambled my way down the halls until I found the sign for the minigolf course. The place looked deserted aside from the employee manning the front desk, but the concept looked fun, and minigolf was a minor talent of mine, so I decided to give it a shot. I rented a putter and a ball at the front desk and walked through the door into the course.

The course twisted through narrow corridors lit with blacklights, making most of the area quite dark. The golf balls and putters glowed in the dark, along with the obstacles of each hole, as well as the hole itself. The concept was neat and I was looking forward to seeing some creative minigolf obstacles. I could not see the entire course, but I saw a couple of other people a couple of holes ahead of me.

The first hole was simple, just a straight shot to the hole. I drained the ball into the hole in one shot. The second was nearly as simple, so I made quick work of it with a couple of bounces around some corners.

My progress was, perhaps, a bit too quick, since the group in front of me was still at the third hole when I arrived, then I realized it was Martha and Brianna.

"Oh hey, it's so dark in here I didn't notice it was you." I said, causing them to turn back to look at me.

"What's up, Ray?" Martha said. Brianna stayed quiet for now.

"Nothing much, I finished the movie with Liz and decided I would try out the minigolf."

"You're welcome to join us, but we might slow you down." Martha said. "We've been at this hole for about ten minutes now. I just managed to get it in the hole, but Brianna's still working on it."

Brianna pouted, "It won't go in! It keeps getting really close but I miss it by this much." She held her index finger and thumb a hair apart from one another. "And one time it stopped right next to the hole, but Martha hit it with her ball and knocked it away."

"That was an accident." Martha interjected, suppressing a chortle.

"Dang, that sounds rough. Do you mind if I give it a go?" I asked.

"Sure." They said in unison. I placed my ball in the starting area and took a moment to consider the angles involved. It looked like a fairly simple course, just one bounce off a corner and the ball would be on its way to the hole. I carefully, but firmly, shot the ball to the corner, banking it to the side, before it rolled in a straight line right into the hole.

"That was a great shot!" Martha said while Brianna's jaw dropped. "Whelp, go ahead and finish up."

"Okay." Brianna said dejectedly. I watched as she stepped up to her ball, which was parked near the hole already since she had already taken several swings. She held the putter loosely, allowing it to wiggle in her hands. Her eyes were not lined up with the ball and the hole as she jerked the club forward. The putter rotated slightly as it came in contact with the ball, hitting at an off angle. It was no surprise to me when the ball failed to find its mark, rolling wide of the hole and clipping the side wall of the course. It was now further from the hole than before, much to Brianna's dismay.

"Can I give you a little advice?" I offered to Brianna.

"Please do." Martha responded, looking bored. Brianna nodded her head.

"Hold the club like this." I demonstrated. She mimicked my grip, but the placement of her fingers was not precisely correct. She trembled as I moved my hands around hers, adjusting her grip slightly.

"Perfect! Now give me a swing." I said as I removed my hands. Her grip was much firmer so the club did not wiggle as much, but her movement was still jerky, and her club rotated a little as it swung forward. I coached a little but saw no improvement, so I moved up behind her and wrapped my arms around to grip the club, my hands on hers.

She shook anxiously as I swung the putter, hitting the ball along with her. We watch the ball dart in a perfect line to the hole before sinking into it.

"See, just like that." I said as I pulled away from her. Even under the blacklights I could tell she was blushing deeply.

"I could use some coaching too." Martha murmured as we moved to the next hole and prepared to putt. I thought she was joking until she turned and looked at me expectantly.

I walked up behind her and wrapped my hands around hers on the putter. She did not shake nervously like Brianna, but she made a point of pushing her rear back, digging it into my crotch. Despite the intervening cloth, her perky ass felt great as it ground against my bulge.