Staying Close to My Sister Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright," Martha said seductively, "I've got my hands on the putter. Let's get it into the hole." We swung the putter together and watched the glowing ball sling around a couple of bends before dropping into the hole.

"Amazing..." Brianna breathed. I thought she meant the shot, but I noticed her gaze was fixed on the grinding between her sister and me.

Martha grinned and said, "Your turn." She moved away to make room for Brianna, who set her ball down and got into position. Again, I wrapped my hands around hers, firmly grasping to help stabilize her trembling. She looked at Martha, who gave her a wink and a sly smile. Brianna nodded and moved her hips back, gently nudging her ass against my crotch. Her breathing became erratic as her body clenched, and she did not dare to push back any more.

I pushed forward, pressing my bulging crotch against her rump as she let out a small gasp. She ground against me for a few seconds before stopping suddenly, as if she realized what she was doing. Her eyes shot to Martha for guidance, only to find her sister grinding her crotch against her putter, eyes glued to the sight of our pelvic grazing.

Clearly, both girls had lost interest in playing minigolf. Since arousal was also taking its hold on me, I scanned the room to find a hidden spot to take care of our clandestine business. Through the darkness I managed to make out a door in the corner. I grabbed Brianna's arm and started pulling her towards it. Based on her sharp breaths she clearly knew what I had planned, but she did nothing to fight me as I moved her along. I turned back to see Martha frozen in place, gazing longingly as I pulled her sister away.

"You coming?" I asked with a grin. Snapping out of her stupor, she grinned and nodded, then caught up to Brianna and me. The door was, thankfully, not locked, and it opened to reveal a broom closet. Shelves on each side were stocked with various cleaning supplies, and a sink lived in the back of the room, the faucet opening into a small tub which could be used to fill buckets with water. Some buckets, a mop, and a wet floor sign were strewn around the faucet. The room was small, but not cramped, and it seemed perfect for my purposes.

As the door closed behind the three of us, I gently grasped Brianna's shoulders and pushed her to her knees. "You got me riled up down here," I said, "so I need you to take responsibility."

Brianna nodded, timidly moving her hands forward and slipping my fly down. As my cock sprang free, it gave her a meaty slap across her cheek. She yipped in surprise, then elicited a cute giggle as she gingerly wrapped her fingers around my shaft. She spent a considerable amount of time examining it, running her fingers along every nook and cranny, her gaze drifting in a dreamy daze across every bump and vein. Finally, she started stroking just the spongy crown as she brushed her nose across its length, reveling in the musky scent. Her eyes flashed upwards, steeped with desire. She used her tongue to lather my length with her slippery saliva as her hands began her ministrations in earnest.

"One moment." I said. Brianna paused, surprised at my request. I turned to Martha, standing to the side silently. "You teased me just as much as Brianna out there. You need to take responsibility too."

"Really?" Martha asked. I nodded as delight spread over her face. Quick as lightning, she joined her sister on her knees before me.

"Hold up." I said. "You both need to strip or I'll get cum on your clothes, which would make it pretty hard to sneak out."

The girls were slow to register what I said, but once they pulled themselves away from my cock they stripped in record time, leaving their clothes on one of the shelves, then returning to their post at my feet.

"I can't believe I'm finally doing this." Martha panted. "God, you have such a fat cock! It's making my head swim. And Brianna too. She was so terrified of you, but now she's head over heels."

Brianna's face flushed deeply red. "N-n-n-n-no! I'm just taking care of a problem I'm partly responsible for."

"Is that what you were doing this morning too?" I asked teasingly.

"What happened this morning?" Martha asked. Brianna stammered for a time but could not give a coherent reply. "You're a little tramp, aren't you?" Martha joined my teasing. Brianna looked mortified, but Martha continued, "I'm just playing around sis. But give me the juicy deets later, okay?" Brianna nodded shyly and the pair turned their attention back to me.

While they ogled my cock, I took the opportunity to do some ogling myself. I feasted my eyes on the naked sisters before me. Particularly Martha, as this was the first time I got a good, well-lit glimpse of her exposed body. She was a little older than Brianna and me, in her mid-twenties, but her body was just as perky as her younger sister's. She was not as fit as her sister, but she was far from fat. Rather, the extra weight helped to accentuate all the right places, from her supple breasts down to her shapely ass and thighs.

Martha ran a smooth hand up and down my pulsing shaft, carefully caressing the hefty slab of meat as Brianna twisted her hand around the spongy tip. Their other arms were dedicated to my hanging balls, gently grazing and squeezing to coax out the salty treasure within.

"So big." Martha whispered weakly. "I imagined you'd be big, but this... this is..."

"Amazing." Brianna breathed, finishing her sister's sentence, then she leaned forward and replaced the hand that had been massaging my tip with her mouth. She suckled with a satisfied grin while Martha wore a contemplative expression, still pumping away at my shaft.

"Hey Ray," Martha started, "why are you letting me do this?"

"Because I'm horny, obviously."

"But why now? I offered myself to you months ago, but you said no. You told me to treat others better, and I've been trying." Martha paused; brow furrowed in confusion. "What changed?"

"You have. You've been acting much nicer and it hasn't gone unnoticed."

"I suppose I have. Karen and Trish have been much happier recently, haven't they?"

"I didn't ask you to change your attitude for their sake." I said as Martha's confusion intensified. "I did it for you. You're a lot happier now, right?"

Martha met my eyes thoughtfully, then she smiled brightly. "I really am happier! I feel like people actually like me."

"That's what happens when you don't act like a stuck-up bitch."

Martha looked a little hurt, but sighed and said, "You're right. I always acted like I was better than everyone else. I think I was insecure, you know? Afraid that I wasn't good enough, so I had to act like I was better than everyone else."

"Now you know you're not better than anyone." I said. Martha nodded slowly, shame in her eyes. "But you're not worse than anyone either. You deserve to be satisfied with yourself."

"Thank you, Ray." Martha said, tearing up a little. "I can't believe I was so stupid."

I rubbed my hand on her head, gingerly whispering, "Don't cry. Please, I want you to enjoy this."

"Right." Martha responded, slightly quickening her pace on my manhood. "But still, why did you choose this moment to let me do this."

"Well, I planned to do this at some point during our vacation," I said with a grin, "But why this exact moment? Like I said, I'm horny."

Martha giggled a little, speeding up the rhythm of her strokes again. "Let's take care of that. You better shoot it all out for us!"

"I'm going to cover you in it." I growled.

Brianna ceased her slurping on my tip, pulling away and leaving a string of saliva connecting her mouth with my urethra. She turned towards her sister and warned, "He's not kidding. I saw him shoot this morning and it's insane."

Martha nodded. "Okay, shoot it all out for us! Cover us in your jizz! Let us satisfy you!"

"I'm not going to be satisfied with just this." I said commandingly. "Coating you in my cum is just a warm up. Next, I'm going to pin you both down and reap your virginities."

Both girls looked taken aback. Brianna nervously muttered, "You're going to fuck me... like right now?"

"Well, in a few minutes at any rate." I answered.

"This is all happening so fast." Martha echoed Brianna's anxiousness.

"Are you saying you'd rather wait?" I asked both of them.

"N-no!" They said in unison. Despite their nerves, the pair was also clearly excited. They both released their hands from my balls and started touching themselves. I thought about setting out the wet floor sign, as puddles of the girls' naughty juices starting forming beneath them.

"I'm claiming all three sisters for myself. I'm going to pump you full and make you swell up like Good Bitch."

"Oh right." Martha said, "Gwen is Good Bitch, and Brianna is Bad Bitch. Should I get a pet name too?"

I was too taken aback to answer right away. Never had I heard someone refer to such a demeaning moniker as a pet name. While I was still reeling, Brianna chimed in, "We've got good and bad so far, so maybe you could be Ugly Bitch."

It was obviously a joke, but Martha looked a little hurt. I gave Brianna a polite chuckle, then said, "I just don't think that would apply. Your sister is way too sexy for that."

Martha looked at me appreciatively, then said, "I was so stupid for so long. I didn't realize that I was making myself miserable by treating other people like shit. Maybe you should call me Dumb Bitch."

I was surprised by her suggestion. At first, I thought she might be fishing for another compliment, but I noticed a certain longing in her eyes and realized that she was serious. She wanted me to degrade her.

"Alright then," I started, "once you finish milking my cock, I'm going to pin down both Bad Bitch and Dumb Bitch and shoot so much cum inside your pussies that you'll look pregnant." The girls' eyes were alight with desire, seemingly not caring one bit about being called degrading names. Rather, they seemed to be even more aroused than before.

Martha sped up again, pumping as fast as she could manage. Brianna moved her hand to my balls, fondling them lovingly as both sisters rubbed their pussies raw with their other hands. Brianna returned her mouth to my tip, sipping the pre-cum that was streaming down to mingle with the puddles of the sisters' juices. Martha joined her sister, leaning forward and planting a kiss on my mushroom cap. She pressed her nose against it and inhaled deeply, drinking in the musky scent with a shiver.

The sisters seemed determined to kiss every square inch of my cock head, often leading to their lips meeting in the middle. Soon the girls were sharing a three-way kiss with my cock, their tongues exploring my fleshy head together. A rush of pleasure shot through me as I watched the sisters' tongues entwine. I was no stranger to incest, but seeing two sisters share their first kiss scratched my perverse itch nicely, especially since they were sharing their kiss with my cock. Between kisses they nuzzled their cheeks against my cock, loving and pleasing it as schlicking noises emanated from below and moans escaped their lips.

At long last I was at my limit, so I whispered a brief warning, "I'm close."

"Do it!" Martha pleaded. "Let me see how much you cum! Paint our bodies with your hot seed! Use your burly fuck-stick to remind us of our place! We belong on our knees worshiping your fat fucking cock!"

Brianna shyly joined her sister, begging, "Please cum for us! Mark us! Make us yours, just like Good Bitch!"

Waves of orgasmic bliss shot up my spine as I finally started spewing, spraying thick ropes of cum across their flushed faces. Martha's mouth dropped open in shock, but she quickly closed it again as it started filling up with jizz. I grabbed my shaft and aimed it to ensure an even distribution, carefully coating Brianna's face too as I started downwards. I gave the girls a couple of pearl necklaces, then set my sights even lower. The four gorgeous tits on display belonged to me now, so I made sure to mark them thoroughly, bathing them with powerful jets of cum. By now even Brianna had a shocked look on her face, as I was shooting far more than I had that morning. Soon their bellies were my canvas, streaked with pearly cum as my flow was, at last, beginning to slow. To finish off, I grabbed Brianna's hair and pulled her face-to-face with my tip once more. I stuffed myself past her moist lips as I fired my last few shots into her mouth.

Once I was done, I pulled myself free from her mouth and took a step back to admire my work. The beauties before me almost seemed to be melting as my jizz oozed down their hair, faces, necks, breasts, and bellies.

"Oh my god." Martha moaned. "I can't believe how much you came. This smell is making me go crazy. And the taste... It's... It's..."

"Electric." Brianna said. "It's almost like I can feel your goo vibrating on my tongue. So thick and virile."

"Wait a second," Martha said, eyeing my manhood, "are you still hard?"

"Duh." I answered. "I told you I was going to fuck both of you after I got warmed up."

I grabbed Martha's shoulders and pushed her backside onto the floor. She was laying in the pool of juices she made with Brianna, as well as some of my cum, but she did not seem to mind. Her body trembled in a delicate balance of nervousness and excitement as she looked at me expectantly. I grabbed Brianna and pushed her, face forward, on top of her sister. Their tits pressed tightly together as they came face-to-face, and squelching noises resounded as their cum covered bodies squished against each other.

The sisters anxiously giggled together as I examined their pussies stacked in front of me, Brianna's looming over Martha's, and both dripping copious fluids as if to ensure they could take my size. I pushed my meat between the two, scraping their folds along my shaft and eliciting a moan from each as they formed a sister sandwich around my rock-hard dick.

I said, "Martha, look your sister right in the eyes as she loses her virginity."

"Sure thing." She replied, her voice sounding sentimental. I slid out from between their pussies, and lined myself up with Brianna's winking hole. Her body tensed as she felt me nudging at her door, but she relaxed as Martha whispered, "It's okay, I'm right here."

I pushed my way into Brianna's tight twat, slowly digging deeper inside until I reached the end of her tunnel. "I'm going to let you adjust for a little bit. Just let me know when you're ready for me to start moving."

"Ah!" Brianna cried, which seemed to mean 'okay'.

I realized that I did not feel her hymen break, but I remembered that she had already broken it using toys with Gwen. My mind started to wander, imagining a foursome with the trio of sisters. Martha started speaking, snapping me out of my day dream. "How does it feel?" She asked.

"G-g-gooood." Brianna replied with a cute stutter.

"What do we say?" Martha asked teasingly.

"T-thank you." Brianna moaned.

"Thank you for what?" Martha continued.

"Thank you for f-fucking me with... hnng... with your big cock."

"Did you ever think that you would be doing this." Martha asked.

"No. I'm sorry, but I thought Ray was a monster who lured Gwen into his sexual assault."

"Well, in some sense that's probably the case." I joked.

"No!" Brianna barked. "Gwen chose to do that on her own. She realized what kind of guy you are right away. It took me a lot longer to see it, but now I know..." Brianna trailed off meekly. "Um, now I know that I want to be with you." Her voice was riddled with embarrassment, but I was happy to hear her earnest feelings. "I was afraid that you were going to assault me, but you were always a gentleman, always trying to help me, even if I was treating you badly. And in the end, I'm the one who t-touched you without permission. I'm s-s-sorry."

"No, I'm the one who's sorry." I said.

"Why are you sorr-ah! Ahhh!" Brianna tried to ask a question, but she was not able to finish it because I started plunging in and out of her relentlessly.

"I'm sorry because I can't hold back anymore! You're just too cute! You have to have my children!" I roared. Brianna still could not answer coherently, responding only with moans and whimpers.

"Did you hear that?" Martha asked. "He's going to give you his children." Again, Brianna was in no state to give an intelligible reply, so Martha continued. "He's going to fill you up with his baby-batter! You're going to be a mommy, just like Gwen!"

"M-m-mommy!" Brianna mewled. I thought she was crying for her mother until she continued, "Make me a mommy!"

"With pleasure." I said with a cocky smile. Winning Brianna's heart gave me such a rush. If I could get her to beg for my cum, I felt like I could get any woman. My ego inflated even further as she shuddered and came around my cock, splashing her juices on my balls, thighs, and Martha's pussy.

I paused as Brianna tried to catch her breath, but was surprised when the sound of her panting was abruptly cut-off, replaced instead with the sounds of smooching and sucking. I realized that she was making out with her sister, turning me on even further. I needed to give Brianna a break, but it was getting tougher and tougher to fight the urge to keep bucking my hips into her. I did the only thing I could think of.

"Hey Martha," I said as I slowly slid out of Brianna's slit, "I'm sorry, but I way too turned-on right now."

"Hmmm?" Martha tried to ask what I was talking about, but her sister was occupying her lips at the moment.

"I'm too turned-on to give you time to adjust to me." I clarified as I lined myself up with Martha's snatch and plunged deep inside.

Martha pulled her mouth free from her sister just in time to say, "Wha-aaaAAAAAHHH!" I pumped in and out as her velvety sheath quivered around me. Thankfully, it seemed she had also broken her hymen already, but it was still a tight fit for my hulking member.

"How does it feel?" Brianna gave a breathy tease.

"Goooood." Martha groaned.

Brianna continued to toy with her sister, "The slapping sound of your hips colliding is really sexy. And your face is all twisted up with ecstasy. Are you sure you aren't trying to get bred before me?"

It seemed that Martha was barely able to keep up with her sister's words, simply replying, "Yesh, pleeeeease breeeeeed meeeee!"

"Hear that?" Brianna asked me. "She wants you to knock her up. Go ahead. She really wants it. Just make sure to do the same for me some other time."

I firmly cupped Brianna's ass as I continued driving deep and hard into her sister. I growled, "Don't worry about that, I'm breeding both of you!" Plowing violently into Martha had her cumming in no time, soaking my balls again, along with the thighs of everyone involved.

I pulled out of Martha and slipped myself back into Brianna, who cried, "You're planning to breed both of us at the same time?"

"That's what you want, isn't it?" I asked.

The sisters gazed into each other's eyes for a moment before hissing, "yesssssss," at the same time.

"Beg for it!" I demanded.

Martha started first, "Please rut into my sister and me until we're overflowing with your baby-goo! I've never wanted anything more! I'm so jealous of Gwen!"

Brianna continued, "Same here! Please please please let me have your babies! I'll have all the little kids you want! We have to start right away so I can have as many as possible for you! Good Bitch is so lucky that she got bred first!"

"Actually," Martha said, "from what I understand, you had the opportunity to get knocked up at the same time as Good Bitch, but you didn't take it."

"I'm so sorry!" Brianna cried, "I should have realized how happy this would make me! I guess that's why I'm a dumb bitch."

Martha giggled, "I'm Dumb Bitch. You're Bad Bitch, remember?"

"I can't remember! It's too confusing! My brain is melting because it feels too good!" Brianna shouted as she came around my cock. Without missing a beat, I switched back to Martha, the familiar tingle creeping up my spine as my climax was building.