All Comments on 'Staying Late on a Friday Night'

by SmileyTheSlug

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I made it to the second "your" vs "you're" of this effort regarding an exacting boss before I gave up. Ptuphreed yer wurk.

AgielAgiel9 months ago

BRUTAL and a good read but with no sadism. Perhaps you stated it was such to get readers? A lot of mistakes such as comma instead of coma. At first I laughed but it then became an annoyance.

HIM SADISTIC? He was just a sad submissive pretending to be a man attractive to women but failing.

SHE was someone who had been mistreated by her husband and beaten and possibly raped by her father. She’d had male opposition to get to where she was and had adopted an aggressive persona although that wasn’t really her and not how she wanted to be perceived.

HE was someone she fancied, didn’t know how to attract him, and went about it the wrong way but which ultimately proved successful.

HE was a pissed off employee, with no social skills, who finally snapped and and as a result both ended up getting what they wanted.

PROBABLY deserves a higher rating but how many gave it a lower score for the same reasons as the previous Anon comment?

IF YOU can’t spot the mistakes yourself, or are too lazy to correct them, get an editor. The errors have put me off reading any more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

“Our society teaches men that they can get away with quite a lot before anyone does anything about it.” Gotta say I was shocked to find this was written within the last 10 years with that line in there. Still a good read, yeah there’s a few grammatical errors, not sure it merits the hate but whatever. A proofreader isn’t a bad idea. I enjoyed it, wouldn’t mind a series where they help each other get through their shit and end up having a great D/s relationship. Her the boss at work, fucking with him during the day, knowing she’ll pay for it after hours.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous