Staying Late on a Friday Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was breathing heavily, her face scrunched up, tears causing her mascara to run down her cheeks. "You think I treat you like shit?! The people I've had to work for to get here didn't even treat me like I was human! Every fucking day was a battle to not be alone in the same room with some of them, or figure out how to avoid their invitations without getting labeled a stuck up prude by the people in charge of deciding whether to give the promotion to me or someone with one of these," she reached down with her other hand and grabbed his crotch, "who laughed at their stupid jokes?" She let out a wracked sob, "Shit, maybe I am just as bad, I don't know. It's not like I want to be..." She was staring through his chest at nothing as her mind tried to process what she was feeling.

She stepped away, her entire body trembling. Then she glanced up directly at him, with a slightly unhinged look in her eye. Before he could say anything, she grabbed his hands and put them on her throat. "You say you hate me so much, why don't you do something about it, huh?" Adam tried to pull away, but she just gripped him tighter. "Why not take it out on me, just like my husband," She squeezed harder, "Just like dad."

"You're fuckin crazy!" Adam was struggling to get away from her before she could escalate things, but he wasn't fast enough. She let go with one hand and slapped him hard across the face.

"You little bitch! No wonder no one wants you, you pathetic shit!" She slapped him again, stunning him in place as she screamed at him. "Lindsey could never fuck a disgusting maggot like you, you worthless asshole!" The third slap succeeded in getting him to where she wanted him. He wrapped both his hands around her neck, picked her up, slamming her down on the desk.

Miss Devor grunted from the impact, but her groan of pain turned into a maddened, strangled giggle as she maintained eye contact. Instead of fighting his hands, she reached down and pulled up her skirt so Adam could get a clear view of her black thong underwear, spreading her legs wide to give him a view of the dark hair of her trimmed cunny peek out from the edges. She reached down again and groped his bulge, trying to jerk him off as best she could while being choked.

"Yeah, let it out! Show me what a tough guy you are!" she managed to choke out. Adam couldn't believe what he was doing, closing off his own boss' airway while she fondled his throbbing cock. The realization got him to relax his grip enough for her to gasp in air before she yelled, "Fuck me you fucker, fuck your boss with your pervert cock!" Her hands yanked down his underwear, causing his rock hard erection to spring out, sending a dab of pre-cum sailing through the air and landing on her leg.

Roughly he tugged her panties to the side, her slit already glistening with juices, and pulled her to the edge of the desk so he could shove himself all the way inside her in a single stroke. The moan she let out as he stretched her open was a perfect mixture of pleasure and pain. "Fuck! You're fat dick is splitting me open!" Her hands reached down and grabbed his ass, her nails biting into his skin. "Keep choking me while you pound me!" She commanded.

He placed one hand on her throat, squeezing, but not nearly as hard as before, while his other hand desperately groped her breasts, the same one's he'd seen almost every day bouncing slightly as she marched between the cubical to administer her domination.

Adam groaned, "Oh fuck, you're so hot inside." Her muscles, strengthened by a regiment of Kegals, clenched down on him like a vice, almost making it impossible for him to move inside her. He could feel her short, soft pubes brushing his shaft as he moved.

"What am I? Tell me what I am!" She demanded through clenched teeth.

"You're a fucking bitch! You're a fucking whore bitch with a slutty little body and a cock hungry cunt!" He yelled, forcing himself as deep as he could. "Fucking showing off to every one in the office what a dirty cunt you are!" He felt her suddenly get wetter as her walls started to spasm. Her eyes rolled back and she stuck her tongue out, panting while she came on him.

"Oh god! Oh god! Yes, I'm a filthy slut! Fuck my bitch cunt, daddy!" He felt a finger begin to push up into his anus, causing him to involuntarily clench as she milked his cock with the same amount of precision that she used to break his spirit.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna..." He was interrupted when she shoved him off of her and hopped off the desk. Her slender fingers wrapped tightly around the base of his shaft, squeezing hard to keep even a single drop from escaping. Adam cried out at the pain of his blocked orgasm.

"Not yet you little shit! You're gonna cum up my ass and get your dick all filthy, you dirty fuck!" She lobbed a gob of spit right on his cock and rubbed it around with the other hand, maintaining her improvised cock ring. She then got another wad of saliva on her hand and rubbed it over her asshole. "Now fuck my ass and make it hurt you little pussy bitch!" She bent over the desk, pulling her thong down and spreading her cheeks wide with her hands.

Desperate to cum, Adam started pushing the throbbing head of his cock against her tight sphincter and felt her pressing back up against him. Miss Devor grunted in satisfaction when the head popped into her, opening her smaller hole to the rest of his rod. She yelled at him to keep going as he continued to apply pressure, sliding steadily deeper and deeper into her bowels.

"Oh fuuuuuuuck, I'm soo tight..." her moan was long and low as she felt him filling her up until his balls were brushing up against her pubic hair. He started moving slightly at first, almost rocking in and out before he began sliding out further and thrusting back in. "It hurts..." she whined, "Your cock is hurting me..." but the way she said it made it sounds like anything but a complaint.

Adam didn't even feel the build up this time as his seed rushed to escape his balls, spraying out into the tightest hole he'd ever felt. All he could do was moan as he almost collapsed on top of his boss, still pumping loads of hot mess inside her stretched out ass. She clenched hard to draw out as much as she could, determined to milk every last drop from him before he could pull out.

Miss Devor reached down and started fingering her pussy frantically, using the excitement of the thick load sloshing inside her to get herself off before he could pull out. "Stay in there! Stay in there while I cum again." She desperately pumped her fingers in and out, moaning like an animal as she forced another orgasm so hard her clenching muscles pushed him out of her along with a splash of his cum on to his leg and dribbling over her pulsing pussy lips and hand.

Her ass gaped open for a moment before slowly closing up around what remained of his seed. Both of them were panting, exhausted and drenched in perspiration. Miss Devor could feel the bruising begin to form on her neck and Adam's cheeks were pink from the burst capillaries from her slaps, along with a bruise on the side of his face from her punch.

She turned around, her makeup a mess of tears and sweat, more cum leaking out on to the desk as she sat against it. "You asshole, I haven't cum that good in ages."

Adam nodded back. "Me either. That was so fucked up."

Miss Devor licked her nectar from her fingers and grinned. "I guess this means I'm going to be keeping you late after work a lot from now on."

"How about..." Adam was still panting, "we just go to one of our homes and fuck like normal people instead, Miss Devor."

She blushed a little and was suddenly overcome with a timid, shy countenance never before seen within that office. "You can call me Jane when we're alone... If you want..."

12