All Comments on 'Stays in Vegas'

by parts guy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
go to the disease center and check in

was this a wife or whore which one was she can't tell.any other stories you have about your wife fucking other men keep it to yourself.most men don't get off hearing about other men fucking your wife.do the health department check her every week.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I don't understand

Why do people read these stories if they are so offended like the previous guy? I've got a great solution for him DON'T READ THE STORY! The previous comment must have been written by some whacko right wing religious zealot that seeks out things that will offend him. I personally thought this one was pretty good, if anything it just needs to be a little bit more detailed.

kydreamrkydreamrabout 18 years ago
Pretty good story

Read like a slightly different early part of "An Indecent Proposal."

It could have benefited from greater character development and some explaination of how their marriage works. We have to assume that either they have an open marriage, are experimenting while they're young, or the husband is simply a spineless wimp that goes along with her wishes. Basically I wasn't drawn into the story enough to feel anything for any of the characters.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
good

A good read a nice little story...

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Not "parts", but cuck guy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous